The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2008, 07:49 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
muscles and death {a short story}

John cena was lifting 100 pound dumbells as his thick biceps pumped up to massive size. he watched himself in the mirror as other men came in. "great match last night" cena gave the man a high-five and went back to lifting as his viens popped in his forarms and his biceps were swollen to maxium size. "you lifting 100's for those arms now?" the man asked. cena reached for the 200 pounders and lifted with ease as the men all watched and cheered. one man sat in the corner with his friend. "show off" they both smiled at each other. "so hes that big, probaby has small cock" they laughed. the others stopped. "you faggots laughing at me?"
cena said as he laid the dumbbells down. his massive arms pushing 23 inches. the two got up. "we were just watching and i told him a joke" cena had that certain look on his face like he had just shit a ear of corn. "yeah....well...get out!!" the two left. as they rounded the corner they bumped into Thriple-H. they were almost knocked down by his powerful body. "you fuckers watch where you are going!!!" the two quickly walked out of the gym. "jesus!!! those guys think they are gods" one said to the other. the sign out front stated : "wrestlemania XXVIIII tommorow night"

The men had there tickets to watch the parade of steriod muscles in the ring but had got into the gym by saying they knew randy ortin. guards are stupid. "well at least we got to watch for awhile" one said. "those guys are huge....didnt see any needle marks in there bodies either" they laughed. the day was hot so they were shirtless as they made there way home when one saw a shining light from a tree. "whats that?" it was reflecting into there faces. "must be some stupid kid in a tree" then a voice....."come here"
they went toward the tree knowing it was some joke from the kids in the park. the mirror was there just like they knew. "see i told you........" "what is your wish??" a voice said. they looked around. no one. the mirror flashed again. "what is your wish??"
it was stuck like glue to the man's hand. "a wishing mirror.......please....im not crazy" looking for the kids but finding anyone but his friend beside him. "make a wish and get it over" the one said. thinking about all the muscles he had just seen he said "i wish...i wish......that i could be stronger than any man" the friend looked into them mirror....."i wish i had a cock that came all the time" they laughed loudly.....the mirror flashed...."so granted" and then it dissapeared.

The one man felt his cock cumming just then. he arched his head back as the cum flowed in his jogging pants and seeped through them. "wow that felt great!!!" he felt the cum ejaculate again. the other felt stronger....."im going back to the gym" the other laid at the tree as he came over and over. passing through the gym doors he felt the strenght going into him of all the men there. cena and Triple-H fell to the floor as all there power ran out and into the man. his body eating the power like it was food.
cena reached for his leg as the man touched him and drained cena of his strenght. Triple-H had become a shell as all his strenght ran into the man's body like a power plug in a wall socket. he became so full of strenght that his body blew up as blood and guts hit the walls. a mass of flesh was all that was left. the others were almost dead but the power drain had stopped.
Outside his friend was cumming for the 20th time as he felt his heart beat so fast that it pumped out of his body and into his hand as he died. the mirror appeared back in the tree. above on a limb was written...."wishes granted......death certain"

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:11 PM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
I'd wish I could have John Cena's muscle and strength. He's one thick powerhouse!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options