The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Alex in Muscleland

This is a story that was a prize given to the TheMM after getting my 5000th view on Deviantart. The original idea is his, but the writing is mine. I was..."urged"...by the TheMM to post it up here as well. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter One: Down the Rabbit Hole

The sun was shining, the air was crisp, the wind was nothing more than a slight breeze and the air was warm and muggy. This was a nearly perfect summer day. Unfortunately, it wasn?t summer. It was September and school was in session for young Alex Liddel. He was in his freshman year of high school and was already bored with the proceedings. There just wasn?t anything interesting going on in school. It was boring routine after boring routine. And the reading! Oh, the reading was awful! Nothing but page after page of boring text, without a single picture to take up space or break the monotony.

?And really,? he thought to himself, shifting his backpack up higher on his shoulder. ?What good is a book without pictures??

He hadn?t been alone through his entire walk to school. His brother had walked with him a short ways on his way to work. He had long since graduated from high school and was working as an image consultant for some advertising firm or other. It all sounded dreadfully dull to Alex. He had always had trouble paying attention in school. His mind was always wandering to some new subject or other and his teachers had always quickly gotten frustrated with him. As Alex passed by the local gym he glanced inside. Alex held great respect for the guys inside who were working out every day to improve their bodies. Alex had tried to lift weights but he?d never been able to make much progress. No matter what he did, he simply never seemed to get bigger. After awhile he had given up trying, but had never given up his thoughts of muscle. He sighed as he looked in the window and sat down just next to the door. The day was still young, and yet it was so very hot out. The small breeze blowing helped slightly but it wasn?t nearly enough. Alex reached into his backpack and pulled out a small bottle of water draining almost half of it in one go. He leaned against the cool brick of the building. An air conditioner was working inside the gym, trying its hardest to keep the interior cool, though with all those sweating bodies within, it was surely a difficult job. Alex closed his eyes and brushed his short blonde hair out of his eyes. His thin chest was slowly rising and falling inside his simple blue and white t-shirt, sweat beginning to form around the neck and armpits. Usually by this time of the year Alex had packed away his summer clothes, but this year was proving unusual. As such, he was wearing a pair of shorts and black sneakers, his socks making his feet itch and sweat. Just as he was about to decide whether or not he cared about making it to school on time for Algebra enough to actually get up and keep walking, the door to the gym slammed open, causing Alex to jump and look up at who had just appeared. His eyes widened at the impressive man that stood before him. He was at least six and a half feet tall completely shirtless, except for a little black bowtie around his thick neck and skin tight leather pants, showing off his incredible body. Alex?s eyes trailed over the man?s bulging biceps, his shelving pecs, his broad shoulders, and his deep cut six pack abs. After taking in this impressive upper body, Alex?s eyes shifted downward past the man?s bulging leather clad pouch to his huge thighs and his swollen calves, resting on his huge bare feet. His skin was nicely bronzed, but that was the last thing that was normal about this man. His hair was pure white and sticking up out of his head was a pair of rabbit ears! Alex didn?t know what to make of this, but before he could even stand up, the man held up on his huge arms and checked a watch that Alex had failed to notice before. His eyes widened in shock and he shouted, ?Oh no! I?m late!?

Without another word, he man turned tail (literally I might add. There was a small cotton tail poking out of the back of his pants) and ran down the sidewalk. Alex, far more curious about this strange man than about school, chased after him, forgetting the heat of the day. The man, whoever he was, was incredibly fast and Alex was having trouble keeping up. He shed his backpack and managed to pick up his pace slightly. Panting, Alex waved an arm and shouted, ?Hey! Mr. Rabbit Man! Come back here! I want to talk to you!?

The man just shook his head and looked at his watch again. He freaked out and shouted, ?I?m so late! The Queen will have my head for sure!? before running even faster! Alex nearly tripped as he tried to keep running faster and in those precious seconds, he lost sight of the strange man. He looked around wildly, wanting to catch him so he could ask him some questions. He was so busy looking, that he failed to notice a rather large hole half hidden behind a bush. By the time he did notice it, he was already falling down into it. The hole wasn?t very deep, only about six feet down, and Alex more or less landed on his feet. He quickly regained his bearings and saw there was a small tunnel leading into the distance. Alex distinctly heard the sound of scrambling a short ways down the tunnel. The freshman quickly crawled down the tunnel, wondering how such a large man could fit into this relatively tiny tunnel. He was so focused on this conundrum he didn?t even notice the tunnel degrade quite sharply downward until it was too late. With a yell he tumbled head over heels down a deep well. Alex shut his eyes tightly, waiting for the impact that was sure to come, hoping it wouldn?t hurt and regretting following the strange man in the first place. When a few minutes had passed and he wasn?t reaching any sort of ground, Alex slowly opened his eyes and looked around. Either he was falling very slowly or the well was very deep for Alex was easily able to look around him. First, he looked down to see how far away he was from the bottom but it was too dark to make out anything. He sighed and looked around surprised to see the walls of the well were covered with several shelves which themselves were filled with books, globes, maps, scrolls, and bottles of every kind. Alex reached out and grabbed a bottle at random, wondering what was inside. He had grabbed an unmarked bottle and looked inside, but found it to be empty. Shrugging he reached over to set the bottle back on a shelf but lost his grip on it, sending it tumbling down into the darkness. He listened for the tinkle of breaking glass but no sound reached his ears. He shrugged again and looked around, wondering when he was going to hit the ground. The lower he fell, the more the objects on the walls changed. Books were replaced by dumbbells; bottles were replaced by jars of powders, maps changed into charts showing off the human body?s musculature.

?I wonder what all this stuff is for.? Alex said out loud, getting bored with all the silence. ?Maybe that Rabbit Man will know.?

Suddenly, Alex felt his feet reach ground, his sneakers squeaking against tiles. Looking around, Alex found himself in a small alcove of sorts, the shelves coming to an end against the white and black tiled floor. Straight ahead, was a small hallway leading deeper into this strange place. Alex walked down the hall, anxious to catch up with the strange man. After a few minutes of walking he came upon a large purple door. He pulled it open and was shocked to see another door behind it, though this one was blue and quite a bit smaller. He opened the blue door and was met with a smaller door, yellow this time. He repeated this three more times before he finally opened the last door (green) and was able to squeeze through the tiny space into an enormous room. After pulling himself into the room and closing the door behind him, he saw a curtain on the other side of the room rustle wildly as though something had just moved it. He ran over to the curtain and wrenched it open, seeing nothing but a tiny door only about a foot high. Alex stood up straight, scratching his head. How in the world did that huge man fit through this tiny door? Alex went slowly around the circular room trying the multitude of other doors but all bore the same results. Locked. Even the tiny door was locked! How did he get out? And how was Alex supposed to get out? While he puzzled this he turned back to the small curtain. He was rather surprised to see a table had appeared out of nowhere and on the table was a small golden key. He picked the little key up and said, ?A key this small could only fit one door??

He made his way back to the curtain, pulled it aside again, and fit the key into the lock. It turned easily and the small wooden door swung silently open. Alex got down on his hands and knees and peered into the small opening. On the other side of the door was what appeared to be a garden, deep red roses all around. It looked like a pleasant place to be and it was surely the same way the man had gone. How he had managed to get through the tiny door was another mystery.

?Maybe something in this room helped him get through?? Alex thought to himself.
He closed and locked the door out of habit and stood up, turning back to the table. He stopped as he saw that a small bottle had appeared on the glass table where the gold key had been previously. Alex looked up and around, but saw nothing that could explain how the bottle had appeared. He shook his head and grabbed the bottle looking it over. It appeared to be a medicine bottle of some kind. The label stated: White Rabit?s Weight Loss Pills!

Alex turned the bottle and read the back of the label: Need to lose weight to fit into your weight class for your next competition? Pop one pill and be amazed as you reach your desired size!

Alex unscrewed the top of the bottle and shook out the last remaining pill. He looked it over and found that it looked like an ordinary aspirin tablet. He popped it into his mouth and swallowed, the pill sliding easily down his throat. Suddenly, he felt a wave of nausea pass through his body. He used a hand to steady himself and heard a tinkling sound. Before he could investigate what the tinkling sound was, he felt his arm rising above his head! He shook his head to clear it of the dizzying sensation and saw the table was rising above him! He was slowly shrinking! He looked up and was dismayed to see the gold key sitting on the table again. When he had steadied himself against the table, he must?ve dropped the key. That explained the tinkling sound?

Alex was soon done shrinking and he ran over to the door. Just as he expected he was a little shorter than the door. Well, he had wanted a way to get through the door. The only problem now was he couldn?t open it. While trying to think of something to do about his situation he glanced at his watch. It was 8:00 and school was officially in session. How long would it take for someone to come looking for him? Would anyone care?

As he thought about his situation he got a better look around the room. The walls were made of a wet looking wood while the floor was made up of the same type of wood. The ceiling was made up of what appeared to be a bunch of lamps which were currently pretty dim. A dull heat was baking off of them, though it was still cooler in here than outside. It seemed very familiar somehow...

As Alex looked around, walking slowly back to the table, his foot made contact with another bottle. He ended up kicking it into the leg of the table before running over to pick it up. It was about the same size as the other bottle with a slightly different label: White Rabit?s Bulk Up Vitamins!

He turned the bottle over and found another label: Need to bulk up for your next competition? Pop one pill and be amazed as you reach your desired size!
Alex unscrewed the bottle and looked inside. There were about half a bottle of pills left. Alex thought about the back label?reach your desired size?If the strange man had used these pills to grow bigger, why couldn?t Alex? With these pills, he could be as big as he wanted! He could finally have the muscle and size he always wanted! He shook out one pill and quickly swallowed it. He waited a full minute for something to happen?and nothing happened. Growing impatient, Alex shook out three more pills and swallowed them all.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Giga_Huge5000 For This Useful Post:
HugestFuckGod (April 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Drink me.

More please. Much much more.
a most excellent beginning, please don't hold back!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 11:34 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Interesting start, must see more
  #4   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 03:46 AM

toughluck
An awesome, HOT spin on the classic!!
  #5   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 02:45 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
I wonder exactly how TheMM persuaded you into posting this (not that its bad! GOD NO! MORE PLZ!)... you said he "urged" you. I think i know how he did that...
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 03:32 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
I wonder exactly how TheMM persuaded you into posting this (not that its bad! GOD NO! MORE PLZ!)... you said he "urged" you. I think i know how he did that...
Same way TheMM "persuaded" everybody else around here to post stuff on the forum... *cracks whip*...
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 05:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's not hard to figure out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Same way TheMM "persuaded" everybody else around here to post stuff on the forum... *cracks whip*...
*calls whip back to me* Why, that's absolutely right Rex...

Hey...that reminds me...I do believe it's been long over a month since YOU placed something, eh my dear writer?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 09:50 PM

RUN REX RUN!!

I thought those methods of yours sounded familiar... *begins praying MM wont notice length of time between my last story and now*

You're starting to get predictable MM. You really need to work on some new material =D (jk)

ANYWHOO... ill stop rambling on now...
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 09:58 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
RUN REX RUN!!

I thought those methods of yours sounded familiar... *begins praying MM wont notice length of time between my last story and now*

You're starting to get predictable MM. You really need to work on some new material =D (jk)

*looks* Well Speaker, that wasn't a good idea, now was it? Ya got 8 days before you my whip might start lookin for you. Yes, that's right, my oh so "predictable" whip, I'm sure it can think of something NEW for you. *evil grin*

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #10   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:27 PM

Ive got 8 days left? Really? I coulda sworn it was like 2... thats a relief i guess...

Besides the whip isnt ALWAYS bad... it depends on who's using it. I almost wouldnt mind the pain (note *ALMOST*) if it was some rediculously sexy guy with a big dick... but im rambling again...
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:30 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
RUN REX RUN!!

LOL! Naw, TheMM is my bud! In fact, we're almost twins! Literally, we're both Geminis and our birthdays are like a week apart! Mine is the end of May and his is the beginning of June. And, we both consider one another "goofballs of the MGS". By the way, I've been busy writing a really loooooong novel (over 120,000 words, almost 300 pages typed). This is a superhero story for publication! In fact, there is some muscle growth in it!

Anyways, what have you guys been up to??
  #12   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:30 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Ive got 8 days left? Really? I coulda sworn it was like 2... thats a relief i guess...

Besides the whip isnt ALWAYS bad... it depends on who's using it. I almost wouldnt mind the pain (note *ALMOST*) if it was some rediculously sexy guy with a big dick... but im rambling again...
8 days is almost a week more then 2.

Oh yea it is! It's bad to the bone! B-b-b-b-b-b-bad! (Horrid pun, I know.)

"...sexy guy with a big dick..." You mean like this?!: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...urrent=MM2.jpg

Quote:
LOL! Naw, TheMM is my bud! In fact, we're almost twins! Literally, we're both Geminis and our birthdays are like a week apart! Mine is the end of May and his is the beginning of June. And, we both consider one another "goofballs of the MGS". By the way, I've been busy writing a really loooooong novel (over 120,000 words, almost 300 pages typed). This is a superhero story for publication! In fact, there is some muscle growth in it!

Anyways, what have you guys been up to??
Ah yes, your novel you've said so...little about. But of course, I already knew 'bout it. I just like to keep everyone reminded who's REALLY in charge here.

Indeedy do Rex. We are twins in those degrees. Not that is a bad thing in the least.

What have I been doin? Nothing special. Hijacking threads here, worrying about members who aren't here (for me to whip), harassing "Speaker of the MG" up there, desperately searching for more inspiriation, bein a goof, ya know, the usual.

Last edited by TheMM; April 12th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.
  #13   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:33 PM

OOOOOOH! I like the Sharingan eye. You arent the only anime fanatic here! Quick response by the way =). And yes... that kind of is what i meant... hehe... *gulp*

FMA FTW!!
  #14   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:34 PM

LOL! See how me and MM are twins? We post messages at exactly the same time in the same thread. Hehe... Great minds think alike...
  #15   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:41 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
OOOOOOH! I like the Sharingan eye. You arent the only anime fanatic here! Quick response by the way =). And yes... that kind of is what i meant... hehe... *gulp*

FMA FTW!!
Thanks on that. I'm a purdy fast typer when I choose to be. Perhaps tomorrow (well...today) there might been even LARGER picture of me that Choco has done.

Quote:
LOL! See how me and MM are twins? We post messages at exactly the same time in the same thread. Hehe... Great minds think alike...
Quite true Rex. We're so twin-like, it's scarin me!

Though part of why we're all posting so close is because all three of us are stayin up super late, continuing this conversation.

#16   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM

Yeah and considering i woke up at 7:30 this (technically last) morning with like 6 hours of sleep im beat... forgive me if i drop out of the conversation... at least for now... FEAR NOT! I SHALL RETURN

And im a fast typist too =)

Maybe ill put "FMA FTW!!" in my signature...
  #17   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:13 AM

You'll be able to read more upcoming announcements about my novel here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Myst_Titan/

It's called "Myst, Titan and the Outcasts". That's all I'm allowed to say about it since I've been sworn to secrecy.

-Rex.
  #18   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:18 AM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
You'll be able to read more upcoming announcements about my novel here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Myst_Titan/

It's called "Myst, Titan and the Outcasts". That's all I'm allowed to say about it since I've been sworn to secrecy.

-Rex.
Sworn to secrecy? Curses! Not even my whip can break a swear, though it can make people swear.

I look forward to this book Rex. When can we expect to see it in a book-store near us?

#19   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
I look forward to this book Rex. When can we expect to see it in a book-store near us?
We're editing the whole thing right now, so it may take another 2-3 months before we can start selling the book online. I'll let you know!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options