You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscletroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:57 PM

muscletroy is on a distinguished road
Young Muscle kid memories

I was just wondering what were people's muscle kid memoreis from like 6th garde to like soph year in high school. I remeber this kid named austin in 8th grade who was MASSIVE!!! We all knew he was on rodis but he never admited it. I would always stare at his giant muscles and he always wore the tightest stuff too! Then one day after football it was just me and him and he was chnaging and i was pretty ripped to, still am , anyways, i was changing and i cuaght him staring at me, then he turned and blushed, then i took off my shirt and he walked over and put his hand on my pecks and then the next thing i know we were making out and he had the biggest member ever, 8 inches! It was a fb practice to remeber. We still are great friends.......with benifits.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscletroy View Post
I was just wondering what were people's muscle kid memoreis from like 6th garde to like soph year in high school. I remeber this kid named austin in 8th grade who was MASSIVE!!! We all knew he was on rodis but he never admited it. I would always stare at his giant muscles and he always wore the tightest stuff too! Then one day after football it was just me and him and he was chnaging and i was pretty ripped to, still am , anyways, i was changing and i cuaght him staring at me, then he turned and blushed, then i took off my shirt and he walked over and put his hand on my pecks and then the next thing i know we were making out and he had the biggest member ever, 8 inches! It was a fb practice to remeber. We still are great friends.......with benifits.
Sounds like you got lucky, I had to fight to be recognized

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscletroy View Post

You fib...

I'm with Excelsior. I have a habit of not being noticed. It's a gift and a curse, though. I rarely get caught doing bad things... but I don't get noticed for much of anything else.

I'm too shy...
  #4   Add to muscletroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:40 AM

No seriously! No fibbers here! It does sound like a gift and a curse and i still have that gift/curse, i just gor REALLY lucky.
  #5   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 11:28 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
There were some memorable tough guys in my Junior High (grade 6-8), but one especially stood out. He was a grade higher than me, so I got to see him in his 7th and 8th grade years only. This guy was a total beast who had obviously hit puberty years before anybody else. He wasn't "handsome" in any sense, though he did look military; dark brown buzz-cut hair, very hard and sharp facial features, clean-shaven (yes he could grow a full beard in 7th grade), and MUSCLES! I only ever got to see him occasionally in the hallways, but I'd still catch the classic diamond-shaped calves and his shirts never hid his thick pecs or wide shoulders. Some days he'd wear jeans tight enough you could see his thighs and butt pumping as he walked. He was a little under 6 feet tall, and looked like a late high-school/early collegiate lifter who'd been at the iron game for many years. Seeing that kind of man walking amidst the halls of a junior high full of other boys was the one thing I remember more than anything from there (aside from how pissed off we could get some of the teachers), and everybody knew he could beat up most of the teachers there, let alone any fellow students (that was the talk of quite a few conversations).

It was true, though, he had simply hit puberty years before anybody else and had great muscle-building genetics to boot; by the time he was a senior (12th grade) in my high school, he was barely an inch taller than he was in 7th grade and I'd be surprised if he was even 20 lbs heavier. He was still an obvious athlete and brick wall, but next to the rest of the football team, he didn't stand out any more. Still, it must've been fun to grow up so early.
  #6   Add to muscletroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM

that would be amazing, i started puberty noramly though, i remember massive bear kids though, so hot
  #7   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
my nephew has exploded into a man-child almost overnight. he is 13, wears a sized 15 shoe, stands 6' 3", weighs 240 (pudgy - no definition....yet...wait til i get a hold of his diet), dress shirts are sized 18 neck and he is benching 225 for reps ....so out of curiousity i had to take him to the gym to test his strength. i put him on the leg press and loaded 4 plates on each side(360) ....it was a joke. he said "come on, challenge me" so I loaded 2 more to each (540) - again, he laughed, so 2 more (720). that was enough of a challenge. (he squats 3 plates / 315 for 8 reps - with good form and deep / quads paralell to the floor)

so we are on a family vacation and hanging out at the pool. my other nephew is there and he is the exact opposite. only a year younger but only 5 ft tall and 90 pounds soaking wet. my man child nephew loves pro (fake) wrestling and loves the great Khali (that dude that is 7 and a half feet tall) so my nephew is really into size domination and intimidation. you cant imagine what it was like watching him toss my little nephew around in the pool. we are talking overhead lifts and tossing into the deep end. id love to see him roaming the halls of his jr high school.
  #8   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 01:11 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex View Post
my nephew has exploded into a man-child almost overnight. he is 13, wears a sized 15 shoe, stands 6' 3", weighs 240 (pudgy - no definition....yet...wait til i get a hold of his diet), dress shirts are sized 18 neck and he is benching 225 for reps ....so out of curiousity i had to take him to the gym to test his strength. i put him on the leg press and loaded 4 plates on each side(360) ....it was a joke. he said "come on, challenge me" so I loaded 2 more to each (540) - again, he laughed, so 2 more (720). that was enough of a challenge. (he squats 3 plates / 315 for 8 reps - with good form and deep / quads paralell to the floor)

so we are on a family vacation and hanging out at the pool. my other nephew is there and he is the exact opposite. only a year younger but only 5 ft tall and 90 pounds soaking wet. my man child nephew loves pro (fake) wrestling and loves the great Khali (that dude that is 7 and a half feet tall) so my nephew is really into size domination and intimidation. you cant imagine what it was like watching him toss my little nephew around in the pool. we are talking overhead lifts and tossing into the deep end. id love to see him roaming the halls of his jr high school.
I'm torn between feeling sorry for the little guy, and being in awe of the big one x3 Hopefully that one year difference makes ALL the difference (ie how much fun would it be to witness two explosions? >3)
  #9   Add to muscletroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 08:04 AM

who, thats intense! Keep us updated jerseyflex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size