The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kalimantra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 12:55 PM

kalimantra is on a distinguished road
Coach-Boy thing

Just thought it would be interesting to have a first-person story about a coach (superhung, naturally) who hosts a father-son day and shows them all the finer points about man-to-man bonding. Not sure where the "growth" would come in; maybe it'd be a subtle thing, like after Coach fucked a dad he'd notice an extra inch or a harder hard-on.

Is this the forum for such an idea? If not, please suggest others.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 12:53 PM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
Well I for one like this idea.
  #3   Add to Darmani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM

Darmani is on a distinguished road
Sounds like it would need some build up an a variety of descriptions. Do the father's spread it to their sons and how? This all in one day or over the course of some time after. All the dads or some dads and some sons?

I am interested just wanna see how you imagine the idea going
  #4   Add to kalimantra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:38 AM

kalimantra is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I suppose it should happen over time, otherwise it might seem a little mechanical. Anyway, I was just imagining some dad-son interaction--with an audience of a select few other dads and sons--arranged and spurred on by the Coach. Who, actually, I imagined as being a participant as well. You know, maybe Son1 sucks off Dad1, who has a pretty big piece of meat, and then Coach, standing by, shows what you can do with a really enormous one. Dad or son? I don't know. But every dad who Coach fucks grows a bigger package. Maybe after he shows everybody how, they go home and practice, after which they come back for more show and tell.

Of course, after Coach grows a family of bigger hung guys, there might be a point where they would all seem to come out equal. But some plot twist has to give the Coach a "head" start on some further dick growth. Maybe at the end he can pick up two of them on it at the same time... That was used in part 5 of a story called Weights in the archive. (See "Weights. The Totem Pole"). Well, maybe that's a bit far fetched, but how do you get your readers to accept the idea that some musclehead has a dick longer than your arm?
  #5   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:53 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Oh I love kalimantra's idea

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options