The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raccoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 07:42 PM

raccoon is on a distinguished road
Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH1 PT4

THIS IS NOT MINE, NOR WAS ANY PART OF IT WRITTEN BY ME!
[COLOR=Orange]REPOSTED WITH PERMISSION.
http://inflatedmuscle.deviantart.com/[/COLOR]

Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH1 PT4

Tom and Nick were too busy laughing over the evening?s events to notice as Shawn and his family entered the room. When Tom did look up at first, he though Kenny had slicked his hair back and some how changed his clothes. That was until he saw Shawn?s face brighten with recognition as he made a bee line for their table.
?Holy shit, it?s Shawn Willis.? Tom mumbled under his breath.
?Yeah right.? Nick grunted, not buying it for a minute. He glanced over his shoulder expected to see Kenny?s return. His face dropped when he saw the muscle-bound wrestler strutting up with a cocky grin as he drew as much attention with his bodybuilder?s build as Kenny had before. Worse yet was the smiling face of his father over his shoulder.
Shawn stepped up to the table, ?What are you two losers doing here??
?Not much, just enjoying the beer and view.? Tom said as he glanced over at a table full of girls nearby. There was no chance of hiding the beer from Shawn?s Dad at this point.
?You boys on a campus visit?? Mr. Willis asked as he shook the boy?s hands in his strong grip.
?Something like that?, Nick slurred, surprised at how drunk he suddenly felt.
?Where?s the stick man? You three are inseparable these days??
?Oh he?s around somewhere.? Tom answered, not sure what to say if Kenny would suddenly reappear looking like Shawn?s blond haired twin though it might be fun.
Shawn glanced around the room expecting to pick out Kenny somewhere as his Dad went into an explanation of how they had spent the afternoon touring the campus with the wrestling coach and watching a match that evening with the coach?s family. Not failing to mention his son?s chances at a scholarship as he bragged. Shawn looked over at his Dad with a roll of his eyes, ?Calm down Ryan. Nobody?s mentioned a scholarship yet but you.?
Tom and Nick grinned at the remark, though neither would risk laughing out loud at Shawn?s beefy Dad?s expense. His father picked up one of the frosty mugs, ?So let me see some id?s!?
The boys all stared at one another not sure what to say. Shawn?s Dad broke into loud guffaws. ?You boys looked like you bout drizzled down your legs. Ha Ha! Hell I was young once. I know what you boys are up to? fake id?s and all.?
The guys sort of chuckled. Shawn glanced over at his father, ?Hey Mom?s giving you that look so she must be ready to order. How about I join Tom and Nick and I?ll see you guys later.?
?Sure? sure.? Ryan Willis gave his jock son a pat on the shoulder as he recognized a dismissal when he heard one. The laughing man joined his wife for what could be seen as an explanation of their son?s abandonment. An annoyed looked passed over her face followed by a smile and a wave as she realized the group of boy were watching her.
?My Dad?s such a dork.? Shawn mumbled as he sat down and rocked the chair back on its back legs. A waiter sat a full pitcher of beer down on the table and put a frosty mug in front of Shawn. He glanced over his shoulder at his folks making sure they weren?t paying attention before he half filled the mug but slid it back toward the clutter at the center of the table.
?An Olympic qualifying dork.? Nick added with a grin as he refilled his glass. ?I?d watch your tone young man as I imagine he could still kick your ass.?
?He didn?t qualify and I could take the fat bastard.? Shawn grinned cockily as he flexed his bull neck and popped his back before taking a quick tug at the mug.
?You said, he pinned Dan Gable once back in college and Gable was an Olympian.? Nick reminded.
Shawn rocked back down on all four legs. ?Dan Gable ? not hardly. He might have met him? once maybe.?
?That?s not what you said in fourth grade. You said he pinned him.? Nick continued.
?What are you taking notes on every thing I ever said now, Nick?? Shawn grunted as he took another sip of beer before checking to see if his folks had noticed.
Tom chimed in, ?You sure it wasn?t Anne Gable.?
The group laughed. Happy for a chance to change the subject, Shawn said, ?So where is Kenny? You said he was with you.?
The other two grinned at the table top as Tom repeated, ?Oh he?s here somewhere. I think he had to piss.? He looked over his shoulder wondering where Ken was. ?Hey check out that bitch with the brown hair. She has been making eyes at me all night. I think she?s in the mood for a little something something tonight.?
The muscled wrestler glanced over his shoulder at the table of college girls. Now this was a subject he could enjoy. ?Well that?s all she?d get from you, Cox but if she is in the mood for a big something something than maybe I should introduce myself.? Shawn chuckled as he took another drink of beer waiting for the fallout.
Tom moaned, ?What?re you sniffing in that fantasy world of yours, Shawny?? The guys laughed but no one harder than Nick who enjoyed that Shawn was the only one around who could bust Tom?s balls.

Kenny looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was almost unrecognizable. He pulled the tail of his shirt back down over his wide belly and stuffed it into his pants only to have it slip up again exposing Shawn?s singlet again. He fumbled with the zipper on the long coat but had trouble getting it started with the huge gut in his way so resigned himself to fasten the heavy snaps. Slowly closing the front of the big coat until he was satisfied he had covered up his rolled up shirt. The coat still opened in a wide V over his meaty pecs and wide shoulders but the huge coat still easily slid over his full wide belly while the length took away from his skin tight pants and bodybuilder legs. Kenny didn?t plan on hanging around long enough for anyone to get a good look at him anyway. Just long enough to get a message to his buddies and to hit the parking lot. One last look and turn before the mirror and the man was satisfied his identity was hidden.
Ken pulled the bathroom door open just as two half drunk guys nearly barreled through it. The first one ran into him and caught hold of the huge man in an effort to keep from knocking him over. The man steadied himself against Kenny as he squeezed two fists of his quilted coat. ?Sorry? sorry man!? The thin college student shouted as he jumped back. The two men stared almost opened mouth at the size of the man who stood before them.
Kenny said, ?No problem? and gave him a pat as he moved past. If Ken had felt huge before; now he felt like a slow moving blimp. But there was no turning back. He made his way across the lobby and into the restaurant that was now only half full. Kenny felt as if he was swaying widely from side to side as he tried to maneuver his massive bulk through the maze of tables and people. He had barely made it into the main room before he was as winded as if he had been jogging. If people had been surprised by the muscled man earlier they did double takes at the huge fat man that was now making slow progress across the room. Ken?s feet even ached with each step as they tried to adjust to his new bulk.
The enormous man was breathing heavy as he waddled across the floor occasionally bouncing into chairs or tables. He told himself to slow down so he could catch his breath. People stepped aside to let him pass as Ken nodded and wheezed a quick, ?thanks.? Kenny could see Shawn with his broad back to him giving an order to the waiter as he pointed to his folks nearby no doubt passing the cost back to them. About then Tom glanced up in mid sentence as he caught a glimpse of Kenny waddling toward their table. At first there no recognition in his face just amazement at what he saw. Tom lost track of what he had been saying and stared with his mouth open at the fat man walking toward them. Nick looked over with almost the same look. About then Shawn glanced over his broad shoulder as he took a drink of beer. He looked Kenny up and down as if he was a smear of dog shit on his shoe and then forgot him as he turned back to the others at his table.
Tom?s eyes shifted as Ken realized that his friend recognized him just as he came abreast the table. ?Hey, Tom I saw your jeep in the parking lot. Is Kenny with you tonight?? As hard as he tried not to; Kenny sounded winded and out of breath when he talked.
Tom didn?t immediately know what to say. ?Oh he?s around here somewhere?, he once again repeated as if he didn?t know who he was talking to.
Kenny grinned and held his hand out, ?I?m Kenny?s cousin, Mike Flowers. We met last summer at the fair.?
Tom took the huge fat hand and shook it as he grinned, ?Mike, sure it?s been awhile. I didn?t recognize you at first. You?ve changed.?
Shawn looked up at Kenny and his face went slack as he stared at Kenny. Kenny felt his stomach rumble as he feared the man had somehow recognized him. He feared Shawn?s singlet was showing. The fat man slid a hand over the front of the coat he wore and was relieved to find it was still closed up. He stuck his hands in his pockets as he continued, ?Oh I?m still a growing boy, I guess?, he said with a smile.
Kenny could easily see that Nick was pretty drunk by now as he watched Kenny hazily as he witnessed the exchange but made no effort to join in.
Shawn?s face broke into a broad grin as he looked Kenny up and down again. ?You?re Flowers cousin! I should have guessed. Shit you look like twins. Kind of?? The jock stumbled as he suddenly wasn?t sure where he was going with the comment as how could you compare twins when one was three times the size of the other. He had been close to saying, ?cept you look like you might have swallowed Ken.?
?Well Gramma always said Kenny could eat no fat and I could eat no lean?? Kenny patted his ball like torso.
Shawn sort of nodded his head as Tom chuckled. Kenny caught the look the wrestler gave Tom as if to say, ?Can you believe this shit??
?Mike? then said, ?Hey tell Kenny I got an apartment next door right beside where you parked. Tell him to stop by and say hello before you leave. You boys probably are leaving soon aren?t you? You probably have to get back to town tonight and it?s almost ten now?right??
Tom?s face showed some recognition as he suddenly understood what Kenny was up to. His features lightened, ?Yeah, that?s right. Where did the time go? I?ll be sure to tell Kenny that.? He looked over at Nick, ?Maybe we aught to think about finding Kenny and heading home.?
?Mike? smiled, ?Well I?d better go. Good to see you guys.?
Kenny turned away from the table relieved that his mission had succeeded but dishearten at the long walk he had to make across the room again. At least now all he had to do was get back and return the stranger?s coat, shrink back down and get out to the jeep where his buddies would probably be waiting by then. Just as he turned, Kenny was hit with a ravenous hunger. His belly rumbled so loud the whole table heard it.
?No reason to be in a hurry I just got here. It doesn?t take long to get home.? He?d barely gotten the words out and Kenny?s belly rumbled again. The muscled wrestler chuckled, ?Dude sounds like that thing needing some filling.?
?I got some food back at the apartment?, Kenny responded, anxious to get on with his plan.
Shawn said, ?Hey why don?t you join us? Kenny?s got to show up sooner or later. Where did you say he went?? The bodybuilder turned to Tom.
?Oh he?s around.?
?Well sit down? Mike isn?t it?... and join us. I got a pizza coming I?ll share with ya and Kenny will be back anytime.?
?Thanks but I..I got some studying to do so just give him my message.?
?I just put in my order so these guys can?t go and leave me till I eat anyway. Besides you gonna get grounded if you don?t study right now?? The muscled student turned a smile on ?Mike? as he tried to talk him into staying. ?Come on, big guy, sit down and enjoy yourself. That?s what college is all about right?? The wrestler slid the empty chair next to him back and grinned at Kenny before he turned to a server and asked for another mug for ?Mike.? Shawn had rarely given Kenny the time of day and if he did it was usually a dig about his skinny build. He was suddenly surprise to see the hulk acting so personable.
Shawn was fascinated by the close resemblance between the two cousins and wanted to see Mike and Kenny side by side. He had never seen two people look so much alike and yet so different at the same time. Shawn studied the big man before him. Mike almost looked like Kenny had some how inflated his scrawny frame until he had taken on the proportions of some human blimp, yet he had a stocky look to him at the same time as if he was jacked as hell under all the fat. Shawn?s bodybuilding goals gave him a real interest in genetics and body modification. The wrestler had put some serious time in at the table stuffing his body in order to feed his growing muscles or dieting to make his weight class for competition. He could only imagine how much a man the size of Mike could eat. While Mike couldn?t really be considered a bodybuilder Shawn was still amazed at how he looked and how two people who obviously were so closely related had such wildly different body types.
Kenny took another step away, ?Thanks but??
Shawn jumped to his feet. He wasn?t going to settle for anything but Mike joining the group. The bodybuilder smiled as he put an arm around Mike?s shoulders and guided him back to the table. ? Hey Tom, Nick tell him to sit down.?
Nick took the bait and slurred, ?Sit down Mike. K-man can?t be far off.? Tom glanced over at his drunk friend with pity as he thought, ?Dude, you really are as stupid as everybody says.?
The wrestler gave ?Mike? a pat on his quilted chest, ?See there, everybody agrees. I?m Shawn by the way and one of Kenny?s friends. Now we?re not going take no for an answer so you bout as well give in. Let me give you a hand with your coat so you can make yourself comfortable and stay a while.? The stud tried to grab some slack in the shoulders of the puffy coat.
?One of Kenny?s friends?, what kind of shit was that, Kenny thought. He thought back to the time in grade school when Shawn had smeared a wad of gum across the top of his head as he walked past during recess. It was such a mess that Kenny had to get a buzz cut to get rid of it. Another time Shawn had tried to wrestle the thin boy down and stick his head in a toilet in junior high. He?d have done it too if Tom hadn?t showed up and kicked his ass.
?No?no that?s fine. I?ve had a cold so better leave it on.? Kenny pulled the huge coat closer. Just then a waiter went by with a tray piled high with food on his way to a table full of rowdy frat boys. The smell almost made the fat man drool. Kenny?s belly rumbled loudly and he felt weak in the knees as if it had been days since he had eaten.
Shawn still had one hand on Kenny?s shoulder and the other on his forearm. He had felt ?Mike?s? stomach vibrate when the fresh hunger pang hit. ?That?s it, dude. Your body agrees with me. Hear it agreeing? It wants fed and now.? The bodybuilder reached out and rubbed a thick hand over ?Mike?s? huge waist as if he couldn?t resist. Kenny?s belly rumbled again despite how strongly he tried to will it not to as the muscled man gently pushed Mike toward Kenny?s empty chair.
Shawn broke into a wide grin as he glanced over at Tom and Nick. ?Listen to that thing growl!?
Kenny looked over at Tom with a raised eyebrow as if to ask him to jump in and help him out. Tom and Nick had watched the exchange with differing looks of bewilderment. Tom was wondering how Ken was going to get out of this one and Nick in his drunken haze was wondering where the hell Kenny was and that it would be too bad for him to miss seeing his fat cousin.
Kenny couldn?t think of any other arguments as the wrestler guided him toward the chair with one hand on his back as he poured him a beer. Kenny slowly eased his bulk into the comically tiny chair half certain that it would really collapse this time. It didn?t though it was far from comfortable as he balanced his broad ass on the tiny seat. Before long his ass was numb as his thighs tingled as the seat cut off circulation to his legs.
Shawn had just taken his seat when his large pizza came. The jock slid a couple pieces onto his plate and three onto a plate for Mike. Kenny was so hungry he dug into the food not caring what was going on around him.
Shawn tried to keep up with the big man as he made conversation with the group but had little chance. The wrestler kept sliding pieces onto Kenny?s plate and kept his mug full as he watched him eat with fascination. In no time half the pizza was gone. Shawn signaled a passing server and told him to bring another.
Nick had been unusually quiet as he watched all this go down. All of a sudden he slapped his hands down on the table and stood up. ?I?m gonna go find Kenny. The skinny fuck must have fallen in.?
Both ?Mike? and Tom looked up at him like he was an idiot. Nick looked at them both dumbly. ?Well not that he?s that skinny now.? Nick laughed.
Shawn glanced up at Nick wondering what he was rambling about.
Nick looked at him and said, ?You know?? , the stocky man leaned forward and sort of flexed his muscles in a drunken vesion of a crab shot and growled at Shawn.
Shawn leaned back and laughed hard, ?Nick you?re so fucking drunk you don?t know what you?re talking about. Yeah Kenny?s all hulked out.?
Nick sort of got a funny look on his face. ?I got to piss?, was all he said and he was gone.
The wrestler continued laughing at Nick as he staggered toward the lobby. Tom stood up saying, ?I?d better go make sure Einstein knows where he?s going or he?s apt to wind up pissing in the fish tank in the lobby.?
Kenny watched his two friends abandon him with the bodybuilder. His stomach rumbled again as Shawn refilled his plate before turning his attention back to his own meal. The muscled stud said, ?I?ve never seen Nick so plastered. He?s going to feel like shit in English class in the morning.?
Kenny had never come close to eating as much as he had tonight and yet he was still hungry. He just kept shoving food in, relieved in the fact it kept him from having to make conversation with the clueless bodybuilder.
Shawn looked over at ?Mike?. ?What year are you in here??
Kenny had to think for a minute before he remembered what Shawn was referring to. ?Freshaman.?
?You like it here??
?Yeah?, he kept shoving the food in hoping it would soon quell his hunger. A waiter showed up with another huge pizza and took away the now empty tray.
?I?m thinking about going here next year. My Dad is all fired up about me getting a scholarship to wrestle. ?
Kenny didn?t say anything.
?I guess that is all right. I?m pretty good but I?m more interested in bodybuilding. You know anything about bodybuilding??
?You mean lifting weights??
?That?s only part of it. A big part is eating the right stuff at the right time and in proper amounts. It?s like a science, I love studying it. Like right now, I?m eating like ten thousand calories a day ? well trying to ? 30% protein, 50 % carbs and 20% fats. Well except tonight, this is a cheat meal. You can?t eat so strict all the time or you?d go nuts.? As the meaty wrestler talked about his favorite topic his voice lighten up and became more animated. Kenny had never heard Shawn sound like this before. Around school he always spoke with a cocky deep voiced inflection and if he spoke at all it generally was to put somebody down.
Kenny looked at him. ?Oh yeah?? He shoved another rolled up piece into his mouth and chomped down on it.
?Yeah!? Shawn answered as if he was passing on the secrets of the gods. ?You eat a lot??
?No not really??
The wrestler laughed, ?Bull shit. You like to eat, I can tell.?
Kenny just shrugged his shoulders, non-committal way.
?I like to eat. I think about it all the time. After a year of serious bodybuilding I can eat a lot! Sometimes I think I?d like to just keep eating nonstop just to see how big I?d get.? The handsome jock looked over at ?Mike? and threw is arms back as he stuck his chest out as he pantomimed doubling in size in a split second. He made a rumbling noise as he blew his checks out like a chipmunk?s. A couple buttons on his dress shirt popped open over his muscled chest. The jock buttoned his shirt back up as he chuckled about his vision. ?You ever thought about bodybuilding? You might be good at it. Lot of guys start out heavy and then rip down to expose all that muscle underneath. You might be a natural.?
Kenny glanced up as he shoved in more food. ?I don?t know. Prancing around stage in a satin thong doesn?t sound like fun to me.? The man couldn?t help slipping a dig in on the cocky bastard.
The bodybuilder chuckled. ?Well, you don?t have to compete. Lots of bodybuilders never step on a stage but still live the life.? Shawn reached over and felt Kenny?s upper arm through the thick coat. ?You?re solid, dude; just like I expected.? He slid his hand over Kenny?s shoulder, ?Look at those shoulders, bro. That?s muscle under there.?
Kenny couldn?t believe Shawn was showing any interest besides humiliating him. It was kind of a turn on having the hulk rubbing his callused hands over him. Kenny took a drink of beer and pulled more pizza onto his plate. ?Yeah maybe.?
The jock looked over at ?Mike?s? wide spread legs. He reached over and pulled back the long parka a few inches so he could get a better look at Kenny?s thigh. ?Dude, your legs are jacked.? Shawn?s voice was even more excited. He put his broad hand on the fat man?s thigh and squeezed the muscles under the thin track pants that were a perfect match to his own. ?Damn, they feel like solid muscle, must come from hauling all that weight arou?? Shawn cut himself off in mid sentence as he realized what he was about to say might not come off right. He quickly changed tactics hoping to cover up. ?Hey bro take off that coat so I can size you up.?
?Nah, I?m cold.? Kenny was far from chilled and could feel sweat beading up on his forehead. ?Besides they don?t allow coats in here. The coat Nazi might show up and steal it if I remove it.?
Shawn laughed, ?Funny shit. You know if I decide to go to school here, maybe we could train together. I?m going to have to find a training partner, anyway.?
?I don?t know, maybe.?
?Give me six maybe eight months training you ? a little cardio, a good meal plan, the right motivation and I could turn you into a different man.?
?I could do it a lot faster than that.?
Shawn?s face brightened up, ?What??
?Nothing.? Kenny looked toward the door wondering where his friends were.
The bodybuilder pushed his empty plate away and rubbed his tiny muscled waist with one hand. I?m fucking stuffed. Look at my gut, it?s so bloated.?
Kenny couldn?t help but look at him with one brow raised as his own rounded torso kept him several feet away from the table as he finished his last piece of pizza.
Oblivious, Shawn pulled his shirt out of his pants to expose his tanned six pack to show the slight pout that he referred to as a massive bloat.
Kenny thought about reaching over and feeling the stud?s muscled gut after all the feeling up the bodybuilder had been giving him but didn?t.
The wrestler looked up happily at the big man after he tired of massaging his imaginary roid gut. ?I have to spend the night and take some entrance exams in the morning. We could meet for a work out in the morning or maybe breakfast if you?d like.? He glanced over at his parents table. ?It would give me a reason to ditch my folks. You know how they can be.?
Kenny paused for a moment as a thought hit him. The man couldn?t resist the chance for another dig that he felt ?Mike ?could get away with that he knew Kenny never could. Kenny glanced over at the muscled stud, ? I hope you don?t mind me asking this but? are you like gay, bro??
?NO ... why would you ask that?? The wrestler responded with a shocked tone that was half disgusted half laughing.
?I don?t know? all the touching and muscle talk and invitations to work out. I mean I?m hardly the muscle stud type. I just ? Sorry, my bad. I don?t know what I was thinking.? It was all Kenny could do not to laugh out loud as he saw that he had embarrassed the man.
Shawn?s cheeks turned red as he stared at the table. Then the man said as if he were talking to the table top, ?Would it be like a bad thing if I were??
Kenny couldn?t believe his ears and thought the stud must have been joking or setting him up for a put down. Just then with a commotion Tom and Nick appeared at the table both talking at the same time.
?We found Kenny. He doesn?t feel well and went to the jeep so maybe we better head for home. Mike he said to tell you to come out and talk to him.?
To be continued:
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options