The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raccoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM

raccoon is on a distinguished road
Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH1 PT5

THIS IS NOT MINE, NOR WAS ANY PART OF IT WRITTEN BY ME!
[COLOR=Orange]REPOSTED WITH PERMISSION.
http://inflatedmuscle.deviantart.com/[/COLOR]

Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH1 PT5

Kenny was still struggling with what he had just heard or might have heard? All that had come before was now swept away as Tom set into motion their exit plans and made excuses for the sick Kenny. Had Shawn just insinuated that he might be gay? Tom and Nick?s timing was less then perfect. Kenny didn?t know what to say, not that he had much chance to say anything.
Shawn?s face lost its blush and his tone immediate drifted back into his normal jock grunt. ?What?s wrong with stick man? Can?t the light weight hold his beer??
Tom was busy taking care of the bill as Nick tried to balance himself against the table. Nick looked as if he could pass out at any moment, though he couldn?t take his eyes off of ?Mike?. Kenny assumed that by now that Tom had no doubt brought him up to speed.
Kenny pushed back from the table and slowly stood up. His thighs burned as if he was coming up from a squat with a loaded bar on his shoulders. He couldn?t wait to pull off the fat man?s coat so he could shed a few. ?Mike? turned and offered a hand to the beefy wrestler, ?Thanks for the pizza, bud.?
?No problem, Mike. It was good to meet ya. Hold on.? Shawn jogged over toward his folks table and told them he would be back in a minute.
Kenny started walking toward the lobby wondering where the family was and if the fat man had missed his coat yet. Nick and Tom fell in behind him as the trio made slow progress across the room. Tom was keeping an eye on Nick as he didn?t know what his drunken buddy might be capable of at this point. If he was going to hurl, Tom just hoped he waited until they hit the parking lot.
Shawn came jogging up and pushed past Tom and Nick to take up the spot beside Mike as the group headed out. The jock chatted again with Mike about possibly lifting together some time. Mike just glanced up at the stud and nodded from time to time. When the path narrowed around some tables or other patrons the wrestler would fall behind Mike until he got a chance to come up beside him again.
Shawn couldn?t take his eyes off the massive guy as he watched him waddle toward the door on his huge muscled legs that shifted over one another with each step. He was fascinated by the way his meaty ass moved with each step under the tight coat. The guy?s broad shoulders and back strained the thick parka he wore and he walked with an arch to his lower back that made his gut and ass stick out. Shawn had never seen anyone built quite like Mike. Mike was a freak and Shawn knew with some work he could turn him into a jacked monster that few could rival.
Once he saw the chance, Shawn slipped in front of Mike and walked backward talking to him. ?Dude, I?m serious about training together. I think you got some real potential and would love to help you reach it.?
?Ahh, thanks. I don?t know? I?? ?Mike? muttered not sure of what to say to the big man but was more than ready to ditch him so he could shed his disguise. He was getting winded again from the walk and panting as he almost reached the lobby.
Tom leaned in and put his hand on Mike?s shoulder. ?Geez, Shawn give the guy a break. Not everybody wants to look like Arnold.?
The wrestler?s mouth creased in his familiar cocky sneer, ?Well we can tell you don?t, Tiny.? The jock turned and walked into the lobby laughing a few steps ahead of Kenny.
Before anyone could respond a large fast moving shadow fell over the group from the left, followed by a large form that shoved into the group. ?Where is that puffed up bastard that?s been making eyes at my girl all night??
Kenny?s gut fell to his knees as he realized the drunken mad man was referring to him. As blown up as he now was there was no way he could out move the hulk and what would the guy have to say once he got a good look at the ?new? Ken? He ducked his head down into the high collar of the parka. The man clamped two meaty paws on Kenny?s shoulders and sunk his fingers into the quilted coat he wore. Kenny didn?t dare look back at him.
Shawn was still laughing when he glanced over his shoulder with a sneer to see what all the commotion was, just as Tom and Nick grabbed the guy and tried to calm him down. ?Hey buddy, why don?t you relax? Nobody is doing anything with your girl?, Tom said good naturedly as he patted the big man?s shoulder. ?Everybody is just out to have a good time, that?s all. Go sit down with your friends.?
?Yeah, just go have fun?, Nick slurred.
One of the guy?s friends came sliding up. ?Just calm down Ed.? He pushed past Nick and tried to grab the guy?s arm and turn him back toward their table.
Shawn was half turned when Ed pointed and yelled, ?There?s the jacked fucker!
The wrestler planted his feet and jerked his head back, ?You talking to me, lard ass?? Shawn pointed his index fingers at his thick chest.
The red faced man shoved Kenny out of his way as he tried to get at Shawn. ?Hell yeah, I?m talking to you pretty boy. You think I didn?t see you making eyes at Tina all night.?
Shawn pulled his shoulders back and raised his chin which made his bull neck flare. The wrestler sneered, ?Who?s Tina? Look I don?t know what you?re talking about fat boy. I?ve never seen your girl.?
Shawn pushed his chest out as the man came nose to nose to him cussing, ?Like hell you did.?
Shawn shoved him back before saying, ?and if she is anything like you, I doubt that she is my type. I?m not into fat chicks.?
Kenny had caught his balance and turned just as the words came out of Shawn?s mouth. It was as if time had started moving in slow motion and the whole room gasped. Few doubted what was coming next. Tom and Ed?s buddy jumped and tried to catch the man?s raised fist as Nick covered his head and staggered out of the way. The next thing Kenny saw was Shawn?s head ratchet back as the man?s fist made contact with his face and drops of blood filled the air. The wrestler went down to his knees like a rag doll just as the old woman who watched the door yelled,? FIGHT! We got a situation here!? Ed had a wad of Shawn shirt in his hand as he pulled the dazed wrestler to his feet ready to punch him again.
Immediately the room was filled with stocky waiters, cooks and busboys, friends of Ed?s and other patrons who came to see what all the noise was about. The waiters grabbed the whole group and shoved them out the double doors to the parking lot. Where most landed in a pile on the pavement. Above all the shouts and grunts and cursing could be heard the wail of Shawn?s Mother, ?That my Shawn. Ryan that big guy just punched my Shawn!?
Kenny landed face down on the pavement with a couple waiters on top of him. As soon as someone got off someone else would stumble and fall into the pile. Everyone seemed to be trying to get to the two big men wrestling at the far edge of the pile. Kenny saw his chance and pulled his arms out of the sleeves of the coat that lay on top of him. He felt his body shudder and then shrink back down to Shawn?s size. Who ever was on top of the morphing man rolled off of him as his body shifted with the melting of his waistline. Kenny had lost the man?s hat in the fall and now reached back and pulled the man?s coat underneath him and wadded it into a ball. He started crawling away from the pile as he tried to get to his feet.
The fighters had scrabbled to their feet but were still going at it. Shawn was punching the big man repeatedly in the gut as blood pouring freely out of his nose while Ed had his arm around the wrestler?s neck and was trying to bend the wrestler over so he could continue pounding on his face. Shawn?s shirt had been ripped open exposing his tanned muscle packed shoulder and arm. People were falling left and right as some tried to get out of the way while others tried to break the two up. Some of Ed?s friends pushed Shawn out of the big man?s grip as they tried to circle the jealous man in and calm him down. Shawn wasn?t giving up as he tried to fight his way through the pack to get at the big man. Just then police sirens filled the air as two squad cars flew into the parking lot.
That?s all it took to turn the melee into a race. Kenny and his buddies must not have been the only underage drinkers served that night for when the cops arrived the whole building seemed to pour into the streets as people took off running every which way. The pile of people outside the restaurant grew as fleeing drunken college students stumbled and fell as they tried to make an escape. Kenny looked over his shoulder and saw Shawn?s Dad pushing his angry son away from the group as he tried to get a look at his bleeding nose while his mother stumbled over bodies as she clutched her purse to her chest and held a hankie to her nose to stifle her tears.
Just as Kenny was getting to his feet, Tom grabbed his shoulders and pulled him along with him. He had Kenny?s coat in his hands and shoved his cap on his buddy?s head. Kenny turned to his friend and said, ?I got to take this guy?s coat back.? Kenny took a step into the stream of people flowing out of the door.
Tom grabbed him and said, ?Fuck that, we got to GO! Just drop it. ? Tom pushed Kenny toward the parking lot as he reached back and caught hold of the collar of Nick?s shirt and pulled the babbling drunk along behind him.
Kenny looked at the coat but instead of dropping it he rolled it up under his own coat as the boys took off running for the jeep. The lot was a mass of pushing fleeing bodies moving in all directions. Kenny had barely run a few steps when he pulled up just as a girl ran into him and bounced off his chest. The buffed guy looked down to see the blonde?s head bounce as a friend behind her piled into her sandwiching her against Kenny. The beauty glanced up into his face just as Tom pulled him along.
?Hey, wait a minute!? Tina cried as she turned to look through the crowd where Shawn?s Dad flanked by two cops was busy stuffing a Kleenex up his son nostrils to stop the flow of blood before turning her attention back to Kenny and then back at the muscled wrestler. She stood pointing at him as she glanced over to where Ed was being forced into the back of a SUV by several of his meaty friends as other cops were talking to pointing employees of the pizza joint. Her friends tried to hurry her.
Kenny grinned as he was spun backward by Tom pulling him along. He gave the confused Tina a wave before he turned and ran to catch up with his buddies. Kenny couldn?t believe how light and flexible he now felt having shed the fat man?s bulk while only hours before he had felt so clumsy and bloated with Shawn?s gain. He caught up with Tom who was busy forcing the drunken Nick along. Kenny passed them and opened the back of the jeep and lowered the tailgate. As his two buddies approached he bent down and caught the staggering Nick between the legs and lifted the man with his shoulder. With little effort Kenny tossed him over the back seat where his pal fell into a drunken stupor. Ken closed up the back as Tom jumped in and started the jeep. Kenny was laughing as he jumped in beside Tom. The jeep tires spun as Tom cranked the wheel and started through the parking lot toward an alley that ran beside the restaurant in the opposite direction of the cops and the traffic jam blocking the front drive. They came into a lot behind the pizza joint where several cars were heading the same way before disappearing into the night.

?Hold up hold up!? Kenny yelled as he cranked down the window as they came up beside a group of girls hurrying toward a sidewalk as fast as their uncomfortable heals could carry them. Kenny grinned at the running back of one before pushing his upper body out the small opening. ?Hey Tina!?
The pretty blonde spun at his voice to see the jacked stud hanging out the jeep window right in front of her.
Kenny winked before he swept the hot girl up in his arms and planted his lips on hers. In a flash, the girl met his boldness with equal candor. As the happy guy kissed her, he felt Tina start to melt in his arms as her purse slid off her shoulder and her knees began to buckle. Just then one of her friends yelled, ?TINA!? While Tom slapped his shoulder and said, ?Dude we got to go.? Kenny let go of the girl as a laughing Tom began to pull away.
Tina looked dazed, as she mumbled, ?What?? Her girl friends flocked around her, catching her under the arms to keep her from sitting down on the curb. All eyes were on Kenny as he pumped a muscled arm in the air. Just then a set of headlights set to bright flashed on down the street, illuminating the scene. Everyone looked over to see the SUV full of beefy men and the head and shoulder of one who was seated in the middle of the back seat come out of the passenger side window as the big man crawled on top of the man seated there. ?You?re dead fucker!?, Ed bellowed. His voice echoed off the walls of the surrounding buildings.
Kenny pulled his head back into the jeep with a laugh as he yelled , ?Hit it!?
?Hold On?. Tom yelled as he spun the wheel and turned into the street and drove straight at the SUV full of meat heads as he and Kenny hooted and howled. At the last moment he swerved missing the vehicle and took off down the street in the opposite direction. The large SUV was forced into a Y-turn as the men tried to follow but by then the jeep had a good three block led as they sped off through the night laughing.
Tom laughed as he turned the jeep off the side street into a busier street, ?Dude, where is Kenny and who the hell are you??
?I don?t know, I think I left him at home. That was a fucking blast!? Kenny cranked up the radio as he looked at the SUV?s headlights falling behind as Tom weaved in and out of traffic as they flew toward the interstate, ?How was that for a night to remember??
Tom was laughing as he reached over and tapped his fist into Kenny?s. ?Fucking awesome! Did you see big Ed ? the fucker was PISSED. You might have to watch out if you ever come back down here.?
?Or Shawn will?, Kenny countered. ?You suppose he will get arrested??
?Nah his dad will get him out of it.?
The pals laughed as they replayed the evening in their minds. Kenny glanced over his shoulder at Nick passed out in the back seat with his legs bent in the air behind him. ?You think Nick will remember any of this in the morning??
Tom glanced back, ?It?s doubtful. When I was dragging him to the jeep he kept saying to me, ?Dude, we can?t leave Mike back there. The one I?m wondering about is Shawn? You think that guy broke his nose??
?Oh well, too bad; so sad. How many noses you think Shawn?s broke by now? He?s always been the king of the sucker punch.?
?Dude, when did you turn into such a bad ass?? Tom chuckled, ?all that muscle?s turned you into somebody I don?t know.?
?Shawn?s an ass.?
?He?s not that bad. He just doesn?t know when to stop sometimes.?
?Yeah maybe?, was all Kenny said. The traffic had thinned as they headed down the interstate into the countryside. Nick was snoring loudly. They rode on in silence listening to the blaring music.
?Well, you?re gonna have some explaining to do when the big guy wants to know how to get a hold of your cousin Mike so he can train with him.?
Kenny had been wondering about the same thing as he pulled the wad of coats that he had been sitting on into his lap and leaned back into the seat. ?Ahh Shawn doesn?t give me the time of day; I doubt that he would bother. Let him go look for him, it?s not like he will find Mike or anybody who knows him.?
Yet Kenny couldn?t forget the conversation at the table with the jacked wrestler and the attention he had shown ?Mike?. He squeezed the fat man?s parka as they drove along through the night. Kenny felt something different since his encounter with Shawn that night. It was hard to put his finger on it exactly but it was a sense of power. For the first time since he could remember Shawn didn?t seem so tough, anymore. Kenny felt a spin in his gut as he thought about it. Not that he was ready to share what he was thinking about with his best friend; Kenny doubted that Shawn would have too much trouble hunting ?Mike? down again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options