The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2008, 09:32 PM

plaindudefornow is on a distinguished road
Print - Section 2, Light

sorry for the delay from the previous section. i had got demoralized but now...someone inspired me a bit to continue.

Print - Section 2, Light

What was going on? How could Randy have shrunk like that? Even if he didn't work out the entire summer something like that just isn't possible. Factoring in Stan who looks like he gained his goal...

I also wrote for Mr. Burnside and Franklin to change too and they hadn't. That itself proves it can't be the notebook...unless something is different...

Stan: Yo, you there Mick?

Mick: (jerking back to reality) Oh, hey Stan.

Stan had his lunch tray and was leaning over toward me. His T shirt hung slightly lose on him allowing me to see straight to his chest and stomach. A deep ravine guided my gaze through his pecs to his solid abs. His chest was shape perfect with the muscles having a half inch of seperate before rounding out and away from each other.

Stan: You ok man?

Mick: Yeah I'm fine.

Stan sat down next to me at the lunch table. I felt the bench sag for a moment as he let his weight sink in.

Stan: So how was your summer? Did you do everything you wrote in your little notebook?

Mick: (pulling out the notebook) To be honest, I never wrote what I wanted to do. I sorta forgot about it.

Stan: (slamming his fist against his chest) Well, at least one of us did.

Stan let out a hearty laugh as he began to dig into his meal almost animalistically.

Mick: Yeah, you must have put a lot of work in.

Stan: (without looking up from his food) To be honest, I didn't do much of anything. I had planned to work out but the family went on a vacation. We spent the time visiting relatives all over the world so I had no time to hit the weights.

He didn't work out at all? How...

Stan: I guess i just must have hit an awesome growth spurt or something. Glad to see that notebook is intact though. Its nice documentation for later of when this all happened. Glad Randy didn't destroy it.

Mick: Randy?

Stan: Yeah, you remember. He almost tore it in half before we left for summer break. It was right after I had nabbed it from you.

They had both...

Mick: (getting up from his seat and running off) I'll see you later Stan.

Randy and Stan had touched the notebook. Could that be why it effected them? I had to test this. I had to find Franklin and test this. If I had him touch the notebook and he changed it would confirm everything.

I looked down the halls anxiously before finally spotting Franklin getting some books out of his locker.

Mick: (running over to Franklin) Franklin, can you look at this real fast?

Franklin: (grabbing the notebook from my hand) Isn't this just your notebook from last year? I don't have time to read a story. (handing the notebook back) I have to get to the library and do some research for the paper.

Mick: (under his breath) You did enough as it is.

3 months later...

Mick: HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe it. It worked. It HONESTLY worked. I had to wait 3 months to actually confirm it...but I have a notebook that lets me change people...I can do whatever I want with it...(shaking his head) No, not anything. I don't know that yet. Obviously, if I just write the change it takes time. It took a month just to notice changes in Franklin. But, I did prove I could write things and have people touch it later to activate the effects.

I grabbed my coat from my closet and took the notebook in hand.

Mick: I think I need to go out in public and do some testing before I decide exactly how I want to use this. (with a sneer on his face) The god of muscle has to see what he can really do.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options