The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 07:27 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
The Pressure

[COLOR=white]Okay, Like all new writers say...This is my 1st time to post a story. I am a bit nervous. Let me know what you all think. It is a story line I have been thinking about for some time. Read below. Feed backs are welcome.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Pressure[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Damn! Holy shit! This stuff works! I?ll never go back now!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Wow! Look at me! Standing in this stressed wife-beater tank and underwear.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They should have never pressured me into doing it! Those thugs, so-called trainers. Saying that the stuff would make me less of a nerd, with glasses, and a pimpled face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hounding me saying I was weak and my work-outs were never going to amount to anything more. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Fuck! This has changed now! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They shoved this yellow-ish, brown vial in my face and said ?Drink this liquid with some water; lots of water and then hold on!...? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They said, ?The improvements are so needed?because dude you are weak!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I felt so dogged and pressured. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But they won?t fuck with me anymore! Standing in the mirror, I have never stared for so long. This shitty tank is straining me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Rr-r-r-r-r-rr-p! ?Fuck! Yeah! Look at that! (rich-baritone-voice) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Look at this body. Hot! I cannot get over how this all worked out!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Look at me. I am must be standing at 6?2? weighing close to 250. And, I am fucking cut! Tanned! And, it seems I would put any young body builder to shame. My shoulders are boulders! My delts have ripples and veins. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then, I do a double bicep flex and BAM! The biceps muscles up like a thick tree limb. Awesome! My arms must be 18, maybe even 20 inches. I bring my arms down and they don?t even go straight down. They are forced out because my lats are so thick. I check out my triceps and Damn! They form the shape of a horse-shoe. Sweet! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then, I turn front full torso and Oh! Too perfect! My chest is a mountain with a cut valley down the center. Awesome! I do a frontal flex and wow! I see ripples, a few curly veins going to the left toward my delts and a few go right toward my right bicep. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Uh! Incredible! All because the pressure of these guys! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Damn! Look at that! My chest must be 48 maybe 50 inches. I give a profile turn and my chest is like a ballooned pillow. The pecs slightly rise at the top and start ballooning toward the middle and then cut in toward my awesome abs. Even my nipples hang like sweet cherries. Let me pinch-them. Oooooh! Feels good! Makes me tingle all over. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then, look at my abs and lats. Incredible! I do full torso, slight frontal flex, not too much effort and BAM! I see 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 cobble-stoned bricks. I touch my layered abs with my hands and they are like granite. Let me punch them and it tickles. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then, I do a twist to the side and my oblique?s look like stair-steps leading to my well defined set of lats. I turn to my back, my neck and face looking over my shoulder, and I see in the mirror a vision that looks like a cobra neck flared. I bring one arm back and the muscles in my shoulder pop. It?s so cool! Wow! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My muscles build. And, again with the tan I can see so much definition. Incredible![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now, still looking over my shoulder, I lift my hind leg up and my hamstring muscles go crazy. I bring it back down and stand on the tip-of-my toes and my calves explode with veins and strength. They look like balloons filled with water. But when I touch them, these calves are solid; like rock! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Another solid muscle back there is my glutes. They are like a granite shelf. I turn back to a profile stance and my ass looks like a football helmet. It?s perfectly round shape and it has a dimple when I flex. Solid! And Hot![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Turning back to my front and looking at my quads I see trunks. I shake my leg like the guys do on television and then flex. Shake?then BAM! Oh! Wow! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Look at the muscle fibers and the veins. I may have to shave these legs to get even more definition. But, just look how they stand at attention. Incredible! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I mean look how awesome my whole body looks. I flex and there?s muscle everywhere in my shoulders, my chest, my arms and legs. They look firm, thick and tight. And, the feeling is immense power. Like I want to crush something but I don?t want to break anything or hurt anyone in doing it. I touch my muscles and I feel a tingle throughout like cool and then hot. It?s wild! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I don?t think I have ever stared in the mirror this long. But, with features Damn! Even my nerdy image is gone. I have thick, dark curly black hair, a clear, smooth face, with a chiseled jaw. Nice! I am looking at hazel blue eyes and a smile that?s crystal bright. Those braces that came off last year are working for me now!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But, this is mine now. The pressure is off! I have to own it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]What I see before me IS ME! And, I need and will grow with it. Still looking at this awesome figure in the mirror, with one hand touching my hard abs, my firm thick chest, pinching my nipple, I take my opposite hand and grab my tightly strained underwear and give a jerk and BAM! My underwear rips off and falls to the floor. My dick flops-out. 9-1/2 inches Hard. Dripping. And every bit turned on by my vision. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So it is time to own this body! I will give in to this pressure! And, who?s to say I won?t want more!? I take my hand wrap it around the thick neck of my oozing cock and with 1-2 jerks I explode my juice all over the mirror. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]?Oh, yeah! Now, let?s go show those Fuckers!?[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
not bad; i had kinda a hard time following it, especially at first, but it was pretty hot all the same...
i look forward to more ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode