The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:16 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
The Orphanage (Part 10a) Caleb

I don’t know why you want me to write this, or why anyone would even care what happened at The Orphanage that last day. I mean, I didn’t see everything. I was locked up in my room most of the time. Mr. Gibson kind of ordered us to stay there. I wasn’t part of any take-over plan or anything, so I pretty much stayed in my room, playing the old video game I got from Kevin the night before. I knew nothing was supposed to happen until that evening, so I didn’t really worry about it. Anyways, I was due for my final treatment after lunch and that was really all I was thinking about. I wasn’t doing too good on the game.

I think the first sign that something was happening came when I started hearing loud banging noises. I didn’t know what it was then, but later I found out it was Matt going through the change. I was kind of curious but not enough to get up from my game. I kind of wish I had. It would have been cool to see. I only saw one guy go through the change that day, and that was pretty cool.

Anyway, I heard a couple of doors slam and I got curious enough to get up and look out my door. I didn’t see anything but Blotz—that’s the guard who always watched the third floor. He was coming down the hall toward me, so I closed the door fast and hoped he’d keep going past. I didn’t like Blotz. He was always grabbing me. He would take any excuse grab my arm or my shoulder or ruffle my hair. And he was always calling me Sport. Once when I was coming up alone from dinner, he stood right in my way and wouldn’t let me pass. When I tried to get by him, he tried to grab me, but I ducked back before he could.

“Let me by,” I said.

“I’ll make a deal with you. Let’s wrestle. If you win, I’ll let you pass.”

What, was he kidding? I was only thirteen. He had to be like thirty, and he wasn’t small either. I didn’t know what to do. Luckily Kevin and Mikey came up the stairs right then, and when he stepped aside to let them pass, I went with them.

He ruffled my hair as I went past and said, “I’m just messing with you, Sport.”

But the worst thing he did was on that morning, the morning of the last day. As I was coming upstairs from the assembly, he frisked me. He said he was just following orders but I didn’t notice him frisking anyone else. And when he was running his hands over me, he was putting them in places they had no business being. Sure, like I’d be hiding anything there.

So, when Blotz didn’t come into my room, I was really relieved. I was about to go back to my game when I heard a huge pounding. My room was shaking from it. I wanted to look but I was afraid Blotz might still be out there so I didn’t. After a few minutes it stopped. I wanted to go back to my game, but I couldn’t. I was way too curious about the pounding. I knew something must be happening, and I was dying to know what.

Finally, I couldn’t stand it any longer and I opened my door and looked out. I figured if Blotz was there I could still duck back inside. But he wasn’t there. In fact, there was no sign of him at all. The hall was empty. That was weird. A couple of the doors stood open. That was weird, too. I could hear a tremendous creaking, like floor boards when someone is moving heavy furniture.

“Hello?” I called.

Suddenly one of the doors flew open. It was Glen. He ran out of his room holding his head in his hands and then dropped to his knees.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

He looked up at me. He was breathing really hard, like he’d just done the hundred yard dash or something. He was sweating, his face was bright red and the veins were sticking out on the sides of his neck. “I’m fucking great,” he said through gritted teeth.

And then I saw him start to grow. I think it was his neck that I noticed first. It just started getting thicker. Then his arms started to change. He was wearing a t shirt so it was easy to see as the muscles in his forearms started to shift under his skin. It was weird, like he started with one pretty obvious muscle and then it started to divide into a bunch of interwoven cords and tendons that just kept getting bigger and thicker. And his bicep, I could see it swelling up, pushing his short sleeve further up his arm toward his ballooning shoulders. He noticed me staring and then looked over at his arms and just started grinning. He flexed his bicep and it bulged up huge and split his sleeve apart. “Oh fuck, yeah,” he said. “Oh fuck, yeah.”

Some kind of spasm shook him and he dropped down on all fours. His head was down. I couldn’t see his face but I could hear him making some kind of grunting/moaning sound, which kept getting lower and deeper. I saw all the wrinkles smooth out of his shirt as his back expanded beneath it. Then it started to stretch and grow tighter and tighter. Suddenly with a ripping sound, huge tears began opening up in it. It was a little creepy, like those movies where a creature pops out of a guy. But the only thing forcing its way out of that splitting shirt was a monstrous back. It had so many huge, bulging, writhing muscles that it barely seemed human. I heard a weird low guttural sound and then I realized it was Glen chuckling.

He suddenly let out a grunt and I heard another explosive rip as his jeans split apart, releasing a pair of gigantic thighs. “Sweet,” I heard him rumble. There was a pop as his waist band snapped and more tearing as his calves exploded out of his pants and his expanding gluts and quads finished destroying his jeans. There was one last tearing sound as his shredded shirt, which had still been stubbornly clinging to his bulking frame, finally lost the battle and it slid onto the floor in a pathetic heap.

Glen was huge. He had more muscle than I had ever imagined. He had biceps like foot balls, shoulders like soccer balls and his chest had blown up into colossal twin boulders. He looked at me, still sweating, still breathing hard. Then he flexed his mammoth arm and stared awestruck at his own powerful veined peak. Then he said, “Look at my arm, Dude. Look at the fucking size of it.” And he laughed again before he turned to me and said, smirking, “And no way is this over. It’s not even slowing.”

And he was right. We both watched as his bicep kept bulging up bigger and bigger. And it wasn’t just his arms. His whole body was getting wider. Muscles were just rippling out all over him and swelling to unbelievable proportions. And he was getting taller, too. Suddenly I realized that even though he was on his knees he was way taller than I was. And he just kept expanding, bulking up with pound upon pound of ripped solid muscle. When it finally ended he was gigantic. He had insanely massive muscles bulging up all over him. And the look on his face—you could tell he knew just how fucking bad ass he was and he fucking loved it. He tried to stand up, but he just couldn’t do it. He was crouched over and each massive shoulder touched the opposite wall. Each pulsating, vein-covered, gargantuan arm was as big as a grown man’s body. He filled the corridor, more than filled it. It was too small for him.

“God damn doll house,” he said. His deep voice rumbled through me like an amped up subwoofer.

Suddenly Kevin came out of the same door Glen had stumbled out of minutes before—when Glen had been—you know—a normal guy. “Caleb, what are you doing here?” asked Kevin. “Go back to your room.”

Who the fuck did Kevin think he was, my father? “What’s going on?” I asked.

“There’s been a change of plan. We’re taking over right now.”

“I want to help.”

“You can’t. It’s too dangerous. You’re not… equipped.”

That’s right. I was still just an ordinary kid. After my final treatment I wouldn’t be, but right then I still was—and I sure as hell didn’t want to be. I wanted to be like Glen. “But if you take over now, I’ll never get my final treatment.”

Kevin just looked at me, his mouth frozen open, like he was going to say something but stopped before he did. But Glen, he had no trouble speaking.

“Oh, dude, it sucks to be you,” said Glen, “because this is fucking awesome.” He flexed his mammoth biceps and they swelled up to mountain size. He was just grinning. You could tell he just loved every inch of his massive powerful body.

“Shut up, Glen,” said Kevin.

Glen scowled and thundered a step closer to Kevin. “I’d watch what you say to me, little man.”

“Or what? You’ll squash me like a bug?”

“I was going to say rip you apart, but the bug squashing thing works too.”

Suddenly the hall started shaking with huge, earth shattering crashes as doorways all up and down the hall started exploding outward. I covered my head with my arms trying to protect myself from all the flying debris but a piece of wood caught me on the cheek and I started to bleed.

When I looked up, the plaster dust was starting to clear and I could see a huge shadowy form emerging from one of the blown out doorways. I had to blink. It was Danny Glover. Only he was fucking huge now, every bit as big as Glen. He squeezed out into the corridor but even hunched over, he could barely fit, too. “Everything’s so fucking tiny,” he said. He took one of his massive fists and started taking out the ceiling. I had to duck again, but when it was over, most of the ceiling had fallen and Danny was standing straight up, his head looking down at me from the attic! Fuck.

Then another behemoth emerged, and another and another. In a moment, the hall was stuffed with the insanely muscular giants. At first I was a little scared, but when I looked up at them, I could see that each of them had the face of a kid in The Orphanage. I suddenly realized that all my friends had transformed into awesome, twelve-foot-tall, massively muscled titans. And they had done it without me. They were leaving me behind.

“This fucking sucks!” I screamed. “Why couldn’t you wait?”

“Sorry, Caleb,’ said Matt—at least I thought it was Matt. I looked up, but all I could see were mammoth pecs hanging over cinderblock-abs. I actually had to take a step back so I could see above them. The face was Matt’s; but.it was really weird thinking of him as Matt. I mean he didn’t even sound like Matt anymore. It was like he used to be Matt and now he was Mega Matt. “We didn’t have a choice,” said Mega Matt. It’s kill or be killed, dude. Kill or be killed. At least you’ll be alive at the end of this.”

That didn’t make me feel better at all.

“Yeah, dude, sorry, shit happens,” said another giant. I looked up at him and fuckin’ A it was Kenny! Kenny was six months older than me, but we used to be pretty much the same height. I could already beat him in arm wresting and I was pretty sure I was going to out grow him… but not now. Now he had titanic biceps that were three times the size of my head, with thick veins running all over them and down to bulging forearms that were basically the same size as my entire body. Fuck! It just wasn’t fair!

“I think I’m ready for an arm wrestling rematch,” grinned Mega Kenny, squeezing his fists and making his fucking mega arms bulge. They swelled up so fucking huge I actually gasped. “He could probably flatten me with his pinky.

“Oh yeah, any time, dude,” he said and then he grabbed his cock like he was getting off on how much larger and stronger he was than me. I wanted to fucking scream.

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/e...Orphanage1.jpg

“Did everyone change, but me?” I asked.

“The whole third floor,” said Mega Matt. “Except, there are only ten of us now. Brad went over to the other side. Fish and Mikey aren’t here. Kevin decided not to change. And then there’s you…”

All I could feel was rage. “I fucking hate you. I fucking hate all of you.”

And suddenly there was gunfire. I guess someone downstairs must have heard all the noise and figured out what was happening. I think someone got hit. I don’t know who. I didn’t get to see much because Kevin grabbed me and dragged me through the door into my room, slammed the door—it was one of the only undamaged doors on the floor—and jumped on top of me, knocking us both to the ground.

“Get off me,” I yelled.

“You can’t go out there,” said Kevin. “You’ll get killed.”

“So what?”

“See? That attitude is why I’m not getting off you.”

Kevin wasn’t that big of a guy, but he was big enough to keep me pinned no matter how hard I struggled. I really wanted to go out there. Partly because I wanted to know what was happening and partly because I really was kind of hoping a bullet would find me. I was so pissed at missing my chance to become a behemoth that I really didn’t care if I lived or died.

“Look,” I know you’re upset,” said Kevin, “but if you think about it, you’re really better off.”

“Shut the fuck up.”

“No, really, I actually envy you. I mean, me, it’s over for me. It’s only a matter of time before I become like them.”

“Fuck you.”

“But you, you’ll still be able to walk down the street without people staring. You can walk into a restaurant and have a meal with out having to rip out the ceiling, so you’ll fit. You can go to movies, learn how to drive. I’ve always wanted to do that, and now I’ll never get the chance. But you will.”

“Go to a movie? What the fuck are you talking about? Go to a movie?!!!! Fuck that! I want to be a monster. I want to have awesome power, to be someone who can’t be ignored, or stepped on anymore. Because that’s what it’s been like my entire life. You talk about changing rules? Well I want to change the rules too. I want to be huge with massive muscles bulging out all over me. I want people to stare at me, to wonder what it’s like to be me, and I want them to fucking shake with fear if I so much as frown at them. That’s what I want. You can keep your fucking ordinary life.”

Kevin sighed and grew quiet. I could here the sounds of the guys thundering around in the hall outside mixed in with gunfire. “I shouldn’t do this,” said Kevin. “You’re only thirteen. You really don’t completely understand what you’re saying.”

“Shouldn’t do what? What are you talking about?”

“There’s no help for me, but I think maybe I can help you.”

“What do you mean you can help me?”

“I saw your file on Fish’s computer. Your final treatment was going to be a shot of your altered genetic material. That’s it, just a shot. And it’s already prepared and waiting for you down in the lab. It shouldn’t be too hard to find it.”

“Seriously?”

Kevin nodded. Man, it was like Christmas morning and I’d just gotten everything I wanted. I was so happy and excited there were butterflies in my stomach. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

Kevin rolled off me, but kept his hand on my arm. “Yeah, not till its safe. In case you forgot there are guards with guns out there.”

“Are you kidding me? Our guys will plow right through those dorks.” I paused and listened. The gunfire had definitely stopped. “See? It’s over already.”
“All right,” said Kevin listening carefully. “We’ll take a look.” We got up and went over to the door. Kevin paused listening again, but there were no sounds at all.”

“Come on,” I said. “It’s over. It’s got to be.”

“Yeah,” said Kevin, “but who won?”

“Who do you think?” boomed a voice and suddenly the door was ripped off its hinges and flung across the hall—or what was left of the hall. And there was Mega Matt, looking as massive as ever, and kneeling down so he could see us. “Check me out,” he said. “I got shot.” And sure enough he had a bullet hole in his gigantic shoulder. But it was the size a pin prick would be on a normal person. There was some blood but not much. Anyway he seemed pretty happy about the whole thing.

Looking past him I could see a lot of the walls were gone now and the third floor looked like a war zone. “What happened?” I asked.

“They came. They saw. We kicked their butts,” said Matt as he flexed his mega arms causing his mountainous biceps to explode up and peak. I saw those massive upper arms just erupting with power and I wanted two just like them. And I wanted them now.

“Was anyone hurt?” asked Kevin.

“Not really,” answered Mega Matt. “Glen got shot like twelve times, but he’s ok. We’re all pretty fucking strong now. It’s pretty fucking awesome.”

I heard a couple of shots from downstairs. “What was that?”

“A couple of guys went down to the second floor, just in case Gibbons got it into his head to hurt the kids who hadn’t changed yet.”

“I suppose they brought the accelerant with them,” said Kevin.

Mega Matt looked a little guilty. “Oh yeah, about that…” He pointed to a place on the floor. “We had a little accident.” The remains of the bags of accelerant lay there, smashed to smithereens by a fallen wall. “It looks like we’re going to have to get by with the guys we got.”

“Does this mean I’m not going to grow today?” I asked.

Kevin shrugged. I don’t know. No one has ever been given the final treatment without the inhibitor. I don’t know how it will affect you.”

Mega Matt looked confused so I quickly explained what Kevin had told me.

“Ok, cool,” he said. “We just have to get you to the lab.”

“Can we go now?” I asked.

“Ah… not a good idea,” said Mega Matt. “From what we can see from the window, Gibbons is calling all the guards to the ground floor. That’s probably where they’ll make their stand.”

“I thought you guys already took care of all the guards.”

“No,” said Mega Matt. “Only a few came up here. And when they shot up Glen and he didn’t go down—he just got mad—they took off running. The war’s not over yet. But if that’s the best they can do, it shouldn’t last long.”

“I wouldn’t count them out yet,” said Kevin.

Just then another Mega kid came lumbering over. He had Lenny’s face, so I guessed he was now Mega Lenny. He passed by one of the walls that was still standing and rammed his fist into it for no apparent reason. The wall collapsed into a pile of rubble and part of the ceiling collapsed on top of it. Kevin and I had to duck for cover.

“Jeeze! Watch it, will ya?” yelled Kevin. “Not all of us are indestructible.”

“Sorry,” said Mega Lenny grinning. “Couldn’t help myself.” He flexed for us. I’d seen these guys flex a couple of times already—they always seemed to be flexing—I guessed I would be soon, too—but no matter how many times I saw it, I still couldn’t get over the size of their fucking muscles, gigantic panicles of rock hard flesh entwined in thick ropey veins. “When can we take the first floor?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” said Mega Matt. “Lenny, what happened on the second floor?”

“It’s all good,” he said. “You were right. Gibbons sent some guys up there, but Ethan had already changed and he took care of them.”

“Ethan?” I cried. “That walking stick?”

“I wouldn’t let him hear you say that, little dude,” said Mega Lenny “That stick is just as big as me now.” And he flexed again. Fuck.

“Did anybody else change?” I asked.

“No, it looks like it was just Ethan. But there’s something wrong with Anthony. He might be sick. He’s like a fucking rag doll. And no one knows where Aaron is.”

“They’re under the house,” said Mega Matt. “Both him and Mikey, I can hear them.”

“They’re ok?” asked Kevin. “You’re sure their ok?”

And then Mega Lenny paused and listened. “Oh yeah, they’re like moving rocks or something.”

“So, are you going to take the first floor, or what?” I asked. I was really impatient to get going. I couldn’t help but be nervous about my last shot. What if Gibbons decided to destroy it or something? The sooner I got it, the better. And I couldn’t wait to have those huge muscles busting out all over me.

“Guys,” said Mega Matt, “We’re going to take the first floor now. You ready?”

I looked around but the only two behemoths I could see were Matt and Lenny.

“Yeah, tell them I’m sorry about that, but there’s nothing we can do about it now,” Matt continued. It was like he was talking on a cell phone but there wasn’t any cell phone.

“Who’s he talking to?” I asked out loud. I wasn’t really expecting an answer but Kevin gave me one anyway.

“They can hear really, really well,” he said. “I’m guessing he’s talking to someone on the second floor.”

Mega Matt just grinned and gave Kevin the thumbs up. Jesus, his bicep exploded with size just doing that. But I guessed Kevin had been right about who he was talking to.

“Ok, we’re going now. You guys had better stay here,” said Mega Matt.

“No way,” said Kevin. “I’m coming too. There might be a way to solve this without violence, but you guys are too in love with your own muscles to bother looking for it.”

“Without violence?” said Mega Matt. He looked like Kevin had just suggested showering without water. “If you think so, you’re welcome to try, but it’s probably going to be dangerous for you little guys.”

“I’ll risk it,” said Kevin.

“I’m coming, too,” I said.

“No,” said both Kevin and Mega Matt.

“Look,” said Kevin, “these guys are practically indestructible. You’re not…yet. And if you get yourself killed, you never will be.”

“I’ll be careful.”

“Careful isn’t the problem. These guys don’t know their own strength. Look at that gash on your cheek and you haven’t even seen any action.”

I reached up and felt my cheek. When I pulled my hand back it had blood all over it. I really wanted to go, but I wanted to grow huge even more, and it would really suck if I got hurt before I got a chance to do it.

“I promise I’ll come back for you when it’s over, ok?”

“As soon as it’s over? First thing?”

“First thing.”

“Ok,” I said, and I sat down on a pile of rubble and watched the three of them disappear down the stairs. I strained my ears trying to hear anything I could. There was a lot of thumping and creaking. I guessed that was just the guys moving around. I wondered if I’d hear anything when the real action started.

“Well, hello there,” said a voice. I looked up startled. I’d thought I was alone, but no. There was Blotz. He was a mess. His uniform was torn, he was covered with plaster dust and it looked like he was bleeding from his scalp. But I didn’t feel bad for him, and I was not happy to see him.

“You better hurry up down stairs to your friends,” I said. “In a couple of minutes, they’re going to need all the help they can get.”

He just smiled and shook his head. “They’ll be alright. Gibbons still has one or two surprises up his sleeve.”

He took a step towards me. I didn’t like the look on his face so I got up and backed away from him. “What do you mean?”

“You’ll find out… Or maybe you won’t. After all, you’re not one of them yet, are you?” He took another step toward me and I backed away some more.

“How do you know?”

“I know.” Suddenly he leapt at me and I turned and ran. He ran after me. I had to get to the stairs. But I was just a kid and he was a grown man. He caught me pretty quick, grabbed me by my shoulders and swung me around.

“Whoa there, Sport. Don’t be in such a hurry.” I tried to break away from him but he was just too strong.

“Let go of me!”

“Don’t be so unfriendly. We never had our little wrestling match.” I tried to wrench myself free again, but I couldn’t.

“I don’t want to wrestle you.”

He smiled. “But you already are, Sport. You already are.” Then while still holding me in one vice like hand, he reached over and tried to yank my pants down. It hurt. But I was wearing a belt and he only managed to get them a little ways down.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“This is very special wrestling.” He began fumbling with my belt, trying to undo it with one hand.

Then I realized what he was doing and I got scared, more scared than I’d ever been in my life. “Leave me alone,” I cried.

“Ha,” he grunted smiling. “Not a chance.”

Then I got angry, so angry I couldn’t see straight. What I could see was his crotch. Something was swelling up pretty big inside his pants. Suddenly, without even thinking about it, I brought my knee up and nailed him in the gonads as hard as I could. I heard a wheeze of pain and he let go of me instantly. I turned and ran for the stairs without looking back.

I was so scared I was running without thinking and before I knew it, I was at the foot of the stairs. The front hall was packed. At the base of the stairs stood Kevin and eleven behemoths. The hall was actually big enough for them to stand completely upright, and holy crap they were just fucking mega huge gargantuan. For the first time I got a good idea of exactly how tall they were. I’d have to go half way back up the stairs just to stare one in the eye. And they had so much fucking muscle exploding out all over them; their bodies were just distorted with it. Every time one of them shifted on their feet, you could hear the floor boards groan in protest. Just looking at them all gathered together like that made me a little dizzy. And I don’t think I was the only one.

There were about thirty guards in the hall also. And Mr. Gibbons. The guards all had their guns drawn and aimed right at Kevin, Matt, Kenny, Danny, Glen, Phil, Ethan, and the rest of them.

“We don’t want to hurt you,” Kevin was saying. “We don’t want to see anyone hurt.”

“To tell you the truth, son,” said Mr. Gibbons. “I’m not interested in what you want, you or any of the other lab rats.”

“Lab rats?” growled Glen, stepping forward with his massive fists clenched, the thick cords all up and down his arms writhing under his skin. “Come here. I’ll fucking show you lab rats.”

Kevin looked up at Glen and shook his head, and the behemoth, although still glaring, held his ground.

“Now,” continued Gibbons, “If you want to avoid being hurt yourselves, just turn around right now and go back to your rooms.”

“That might be a little difficult,” said Matt. “Our rooms don’t actually exist any more. We kind of out grew them.” He flexed to make his point. He didn’t need to, but he did it any way. Those fucking gigantic twin peeks swelled up on his arms again and made me weak in the knees. Maybe he was just trying to scare the guards. It sure as hell would have scared the shit out of me.

“I don’t think you understand, Mr. Gibbons,” said Kevin. “You’re not in charge here anymore. We are.”

“Ha,” said Mr. Gibbons. “That’ll be the day.”

“Give it up, Kevin,” said Matt. “The old fart isn’t going to listen. We’ll just have to show him whose boss.”

“Yes, you do that, boy,” said Gibbons. “But before you do, let me show you this.” Gibbons held up a small canister. “All I have to do is flick this open and you’ll all be dead in thirty seconds.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a gas that we, who still have our genes in tact, will find quiet harmless. You, on the other hand, will not.”

“Bull shit,” said Glen.

“I don’t think so,” said Kevin, looking worried. “I think it’s for real.”

“Smart lad,” said Gibbons.

Suddenly Glen started to laugh. Then the other behemoths joined in.

“You think I’m joking?” shouted Mr. Gibbons. “I’m not joking!”

“What are you guys doing? This isn’t funny.” said Kevin, looking scared. I didn’t blame him. I was a little scared too.

“Don’t worry about it, Kev,” said Matt. “We’ve got it covered.” And then he nodded over at the wall behind Gibbons. I didn’t see what he was nodding at. There was nothing there but the basement door. Was he trying to tell Kevin to run for the basement? He’d never make it.

“Go ahead, Gibbons,” said Matt. “Do your worst.”

“Fine,” said Gibbons. “You asked for it.” He raised the canister above his head and suddenly the entire wall behind him exploded outward. Gibbons jumped clear right into Matt’s waiting arms. He quickly snatched the canister from the old man and gave it to Glen. When the dust cleared two huge dark figures were standing where the wall used to be. They were both covered with coal dust. One of them was a behemoth and the other one, although huge by any human standard, was somewhat smaller.

“Here we come to save the day,” sang the smaller one. That could only be one person. Kevin raced across the room and threw his arms around the smaller one, who was, of course, Mikey.

“Hey,” said Mikey, “take it easy, Kevin. You’re going to spoil my new macho image.” The guy was over seven feet tall now with wall to wall muscles and Kevin looked like a child next to him, but Mikey looked like a child next to the behemoth standing next to him. I peered at his face. It was Aaron. Fuck, he was huge. Just like the rest of them.

But the rest of the room was erupting in chaos. Half of the guards had a wall fall on them and the other half were scrambling to get away. Matt hefted Gibbons up into the air with one hand. The old guy was huffing and puffing, red with anger.

“Wha’s the matter, old man? Don’t you like what you grew? I have to admit I think it’s pretty sweet.” And he flexed for Gibbons. “The power I have in my body could fucking level a city,” he said flexing his chest, making his pecs bulge. “But I guess you know that.”

“You sound like you like it,” said Gibbons.

“Like it? I’m fucking loving this. But next time you mess with somebody’s DNA, maybe you should ask first.” Then Matt threw him against a wall. When the old guy hit the floor he was out for the count. Any guard stupid enough to stand and fight, met pretty much the same fate. Most of them were smart enough to run.

One took a shot at Glen, hit him in the chest, and then turned and ran.

“He shot me!” shouted Glen. “He fucking shot me. Why do they always shoot me? What is it? Do I have a fucking target on my chest? I’m going to get that little cocksucker! That’s the last time any one fucking shoots me.” Then Glen took off after him.

“Wait! Come back,” shouted Matt. And to everyone’s surprise he did. Only he looked like he’d seen a ghost.

“Guys,” he said, “you better come look at this.” We all hurried over to the big hole in the wall that used to be the front door. Not everyone would fit. Some of the guys couldn’t see. I guess I was lucky I could look right through their legs, and what I saw was the army. It sure looked like the army. There were troop carriers and tanks! And they were pulling right into the front yard.

“Fuck!” shouted Matt. “What are we going to do now?”

Last edited by Jaypat; April 29th, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Still not the end...

Sorry guys, I meant to finish the story with this part, but as one of the posters guessed, I was unable to do it with just one chapter. So, the story will be concluded in part 10b. I'll be staying with Caleb for the rest of it.
Thanks
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:41 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I like the art you included.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well, when the guys decided to grow, having the Military show up was to be expected. And they will have lots of weapons that will be able to take out a Mega Kid with out any trouble... Gibbons gas grenade that only affects guys that have transitioned is interest, it opens the door for there to be something that will prevent are stop the change...

Caleb's "depotistion" of "what happened" infers that when he writes it the battle is over and that the Mega-Kids didn't all run off to the hills like they had planned... the question I see for part 10b to answer is how bad the "Teen Titans" get crushed...

It's refreshing that in this story that revolves around growing to obusured size that some of the characters realize that it is possible to be too big... a point of view that is seldom raised here...

Ender

Oh Yeah... In the JayPat_Album there are some pics of a couple of average sort of teen guys and some somewhat older and a lot more buff and studly guy(s)... would any of those be JayPat before and afters... If they are congrats... that a great transformation...
Thanks
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:57 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
You don't have to be sorry, this was indeed a tremendous action-packed chapter, i could feel the tension growing as each grown kid presented, it was really an awesome reading.

Don't worry if you need another part to conclude the story, just take your time and have fun.

By the way, the pictures of the growing guys were just the perfect topping for the my sundae

Thanks for another breath-taking chapter

Cheers
  #6   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:06 AM

Thanks, but no...

Yeah, I wish those pictures were me, but no. For more info on the guy in the photos see the Before and After topic in the the Muscle Growth Media section. It's a thread I started called Who the...?
Thanks
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat View Post
Yeah, I wish those pictures were me, but no. For more info on the guy in the photos see the Before and After topic in the the Muscle Growth Media section. It's a thread I started called Who the...?
Cool... I wouldn't mind waking up some morning and head for the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror saw either the After or Before staring back at me from the mirror...
Thanks
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i'm excited. obviously I still want anthony to grow, but i'll survive; i can always fantasize that one ;p
anyway, thanks for the terrific story; and while i'm sad to see it end, i'm glad it's been such a good run
~Chris

Things happen.
Thanks
  #9   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:45 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Kevin & Mike...

... seem to be the heroes of this story. Mikey figured out what was going on and precipitated the crisis. Even if he failed, Kevin at least TRIED for head off violence any anyone getting hurt. And amid all the chaos, Kevin was determined to protect Caleb from his impulsiveness. Yeah! I like Kevin best. I'd say he'd be the one most likely to take his special genetics and make it count for something worthwhile. And I think Mikey might have potential along those lines as well.

Looking forward to 10b.

Thanks Jaypat. Your writing never fails to entertain.

- TagsNOLA
Thanks
  #10   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 08:01 PM
philat999

Enjoyed thoroughly!

I really enjoy your stories and am looking forward to your resolution to this one. Keep up the great work!
Thanks
  #11   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 02:46 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
hey wwheres part B im dying over the suspended wait lol. i love your work jaypat and i seriously cant wait lol even though i know its gonna be good
Thanks
  #12   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM

It's on its way.

Sorry for the wait.

I do a lot of my writing on weekends and lately my weekends have been calimed by others. But I am working on it. Give me another week and I'm sure I'll have it done.
Thanks
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:43 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Sorry for the wait.

I do a lot of my writing on weekends and lately my weekends have been calimed by others. But I am working on it. Give me another week and I'm sure I'll have it done.
Ya might wanna make that three days dear Jaypat, unless you don't mind Balrog paying you a visit on friday.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #14   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:18 PM

Yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Ya might wanna make that three days dear Jaypat, unless you don't mind Balrog paying you a visit on friday.

Oh no, the MM has put the fear of Balrog on me. I have suddenly had a change of heart. I'll send what I have to my proofreader and post it as soon as I can... Of course, it won't be the end of the story, but it's the best I can do. I hope its enough to satify Balrog!
Thanks
  #15   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:22 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Oh no, the MM has put the fear of Balrog on me. I have suddenly had a change of heart. I'll send what I have to my proofreader and post it as soon as I can... Of course, it won't be the end of the story, but it's the best I can do. I hope its enough to satify Balrog!
Anything is good for Balrog, as long as it's within that one month time limit. I'm just glad I've been placing plenty of stuff, so its focus is on other people, not me!

Thanks
  #16   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Anything is good for Balrog, as long as it's within that one month time limit. I'm just glad I've been placing plenty of stuff, so its focus is on other people, not me!
I don't think a Balrog would a match for a small army of Jaypat's "Uber Kids" if they wanted to defend him... But then again they should exit before the really shooting starts...

I've be wondering if we'd have a visit from the Kid (with no name) and his buddy the Professor Grant and maybe a Mega Colin for fun...

Ender
Thanks
  #17   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:55 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I don't think a Balrog would a match for a small army of Jaypat's "Uber Kids" if they wanted to defend him... But then again they should exit before the really shooting starts...

I've be wondering if we'd have a visit from the Kid (with no name) and his buddy the Professor Grant and maybe a Mega Colin for fun...

Ender
Maybe, maybe not, Balrog is very small (compared to them) and incredibly quick. It would run (figurative) circles around em, with all that muscle on em. Heck, it would probably drag me (and anyone else on the way) along if it knew they would be around Jaypat. And I don't wanna fight a half-dozen giant muscular kids/teens! *runs away and leaves Balrog behind*

Thanks