The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 08:52 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The Boy Kevin part 1

I was in the basement, hunkered down and engrossed in some long overdue work on the car, when the sunlight streaming through the open door was suddenly blocked by a shadow. Startled, I squinted to see the cause and saw a tall, muscular body dark against the sun. There was something very familiar about that figure and when he spoke it seemed to remove all doubt.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" said the deep, resonant voice.

Recognition made my heart flutter and I clambered to my feet.

"Steven? Is that you?"

The dark silhouette laughed.

"Nice try, little man, but a few years out of date."

Little man? Now I was getting irritated as well as curious. The visitor ambled into the basement, revealing a powerfully muscled figure whose jeans and T shirt could not conceal an exceptional body. I knew him instantly and tried again.

"Steven! Don't play games with me. What have you been up to all these years?"

"Lazing about, drinking beer and turning into a bone-idle fat slob. I don't think you'd be much impressed with him these days, little man."

"Look, cut the little man crap. It is you Steven. isn't it?"

The figure moved closer and for the first time I saw that, although the unruly mop of blonde hair was close to my memory of Steven, the body was altogether taller and more powerful, the face more youthful and handsome.

"I'm Kevin, Steven's son."

He sauntered over until he towered over me, leering with that same familiar arrogant smirk of his Dad. Since I'm not exactly small at 2 inches short of 6 feet, I guessed he must have been at least 6ft 3ins. I swallowed involuntarily as I had my first up-close view of skin tight denims and a black T that looked like they had been painted onto an impressively muscled body. I was in shock, my mind reeling back to a few years ago when Steven had last wandered into my life with his 12 year old son in tow. Surely it just wasn't possible that this was the same kid?

The "kid" began to laugh, snapping me out of my thoughts. Then he flexed an arm before my awestruck gaze. I gawped as he pumped up the bicep into an intimidating peak of solid muscle.

"So tell me, little man, do you like what you see?"

His display of arrogant superiority was having an interesting effect in my pants. My dick began to throb and I started to lose the struggle to keep my cool.

"B..but I don't get it", I spluttered. "Kevin can't be more than 16 or 17 years old. There's no way that ..."

"What the fuck is this?" he said angrily, his sudden change of mood alarming me. He bent forward until my vision was filled with his furious face. "You think I've come all this way to waste my time on some fucking little pussy who doesn't even know who he's looking at?"

His fury shocked me. I began to tremble in fear, backing away slowly until further escape was suddenly blocked by my colliding with the basement wall. At first he made no attempt to follow me, but stood with his hands on his hips studying my retreat. To my surprise he looked perplexed, seemingly uncertain of his next move.

I was unable to find any words, so we just continued to stare at one another for what seemed like several very long minutes. I couldn't guess what he was thinking, but my own thoughts were all too clear - I was fearful of what this powerful visitor might do to me next! I sank to my knees in fright, but a surprise awaited. My vision was now level with a considerable bulge in his pants. And there was no mistaking how it was throbbing!

He reached down to me, pulled me gently to my feet, scooped me up effortlessly into his arms and cradled me like a baby. He smiled indulgently.

"Did I scare you?", he asked softly. "I never intended to frighten you, I only wanted to impress you. Ever since the old man told me about you and him I've dreamed of this day. I know all about you and him, and of how disappointed you were because he could never fulfil your need to submit to a powerful young master. Well I can do what he never could. I'm here to look after you, to protect you and fulfil your dearest fantasy."

I gasped at his words. Held protectively against the warmth of his chest, I stared helplessly at the handsome face that smiled down at me with its manly stubble. As my mind tried to rationalise this unexpected turn of events, a long dormant longing began to stir inside me, and my memory vividly recalled Steven whom I had shamelessly lusted after when he had been a young, strapping teen. Kevin spoke again.

"You think maybe I'm way too young to be what you've always desired but could never find?"

Throwing back his head he cackled with laughter, the veins and muscles on his neck rippling sexily from the effort. Then his grin broadened.

"Actually, not that it matters, but I'm still only 16", adding with a smirk, "but I think we both know who's really the kid and who's really the man around here, don't we?"

That was the moment I totally lost it. My throbbing cock exploded, shooting cum into my pants. The spreading stain made him smirk all the more.

"Well, well, looks like you and me are going to get along very well. I suppose I'd better help you get cleaned up."

Still dangling helplessly in his powerful arms, Kevin carried me to the rear of the basement, up the stairs and through the connecting door into the house. I just lay supine and helpless in his arms, my mind reeling from a heady cocktail of embarrassment and desire. Then the young master spoke again.

"So ... which is the bathroom?"

I nodded towards a door and he carried me in. Perching on the edge of the bath he stood me up while he carefully unfolded a towel over his lap, gently settling me into it before leaning over and filling the sink with warm water. Then he soaked a flannel and pulled down my sodden pants. Still giddy from the speed of events I must have nonetheless registered shock at his obvious intentions. This only made him grin all the more.

"Oh, come on now. Don't be even more childish than you've already been", he chided. "I'm going to take care of everything. Just leave it all to me."

Then he rinsed out the flannel and began to gently wipe the cum from around my genitals. Once he had me cleaned, he lifted me from his lap and set me back on my feet while he carefully washed out the sink and refolded the flannel. As he worked I just stood there like a little lost boy awaiting instructions. Then Kevin returned his attention to me, chortled and ruffled my hair, like a kindly adult patronising a child.

"There now, all clean again. And no one else need ever know what a silly little boy you've been", he said, playfully patting me under the chin.

"And now I think it's time I got some reward for coming all this way just to see you. I'm kinda hungry. A nice steak and fries would do nicely. And while you're seeing to that I'll just crash out and watch some television. Hey, maybe you can find me a nice cold beer - think you can manage all that?"

I nodded dumbly and watched in awe as huge muscular thighs lifted his magnificent frame from the bath and walked him through to the lounge where he grabbed the TV controls and draped himself across the couch.

I wandered off, still a little dazed by events, to find myself some fresh clothes. By the time I got back with his cold beer, Kevin had removed his shirt, revealing a ripped torso of six-pack abs and muscular pecs carpeted with blonde hair. At the sight I almost dropped the beer.

"Still only sixteen?" I whispered to myself in worshipful amazement. He overheard, and his beautiful face lit up once more in a grin.

"Yep, and already way bigger than my old man ... not to mention much more of a man than you're ever likely to be."

He began to flex his body as much for his own pleasure as mine.

"Just think, little guy. With my genetics and a few more years of pumping iron I'll be a total god."

His cocky boast made my manhood stir once more.

"But not if I don't get that steak", he added. "Oh, and I'll be using all your gym equipment from now on. If you haven't got what I need, I guess we'll be going shopping tomorrow."

(more to follow)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:44 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Nice start...

So has Kevin always been that big? Was he working out a lot? I'd be interested in knowing how Kevin got big, before he got much bigger of course

Love the tough, domineering, yet benevolent young master thing.
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:56 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I was going to make a few comments, but I would be wasting my time. Just think about a few real words in your own fantasy world. RAPE. Battery. the word that comes after Assault. the one where when you hit some body you go to jail. These stories would work so much better if they had a touch of the real world in them.
Sorry if this seems like I'm being an asshole, but these kind of stories where the little guy gets insulted or hurt, and turns around and enjoys it always seems like a way for the big guy to justify his evil rude behavior.

enough from me. I won't be commenting again about anything like this. I'll just move on, hoping the author tries something else.
redroger11
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:23 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Woh, woh, woh...

Way to turn an otherwise promising story into a lightning rod for senseless debate. You were going to comment, Redroger, and you DID comment. Let me show you on how many different levels your comments were baseless and unwarranted...

1) Rape, battery, and assault, are all crimes in the "real world." Yet those crimes have elements, none of which make an appearance in the above story. There was no nonconsesual sexual relations, there was no unwanted touching, nor was there a threat of violence. Therefore, I am puzzled as to why you decided to wheel out these words in your comments...You might just as well have discussed arson, murder or kidnapping...as they too are crimes which are NOT featured in the above story.

2) Now, let's assume something approximating those crimes DID occur in the story...The fact remains that what you see above is nothing more than a story. This is NOT the "real world." I mean, seriously, what the hell!?! Muscle growth stories are fiction. They are not real. Therefore, why are you insisting that the author inject more reality into his story? To what effect? Would you prefer the protagonist call the police and report the youth for trespassing? We could then follow the story to juvenile detention center where young Kevin has to spend a month at the reformatory. The judge however lets him off with a warning, though he imposes a temporary restraining order...That "real" enough for you? I don't know about you, but many people come here to GET AWAY from reality. In fact, that is arguably the whole point of fiction!

3) If the author chooses to introduce elements of the "real world" into his stories, then he does so at his own discretion, not because he is told to do so from others.

4) I am astounded by the temerity of some people on this site who can dish out negative comments without a second thought. They are, not coincidentally, the same people who have never written or posted a story of their own, and therefore have no idea how much work can go into a story.

4) Since you are big on reality, redroger, here is a news flash: many, many people get off on the interplay between dominant and submissive partners. It is plainly evident in many of the stories on this site, involving giant muscle men and the little tiny worshippers who fawn over them. In some cases, the dominance theme is more pronounced than others, but make no mistake, it is always there. Now, you may think of the more pronounced cases as deviant, or sado-masochistic, or whatever you like, but the fact is, there is an appreciative audience for this sort of thing. People enjoy this aspect of the fetish. Now, I believe stories such as this provide a creative and harmless outlet for people to explore these fantasies. It seems you would prefer this particular vehicle of expression closed or repressed, because you think it is "evil."

I suppose this is what bothers me most about your ill-advised and half-baked comment: you claim some type of moral authority, and use that illusory high ground to dismiss, reprimand and chastise the work of others. All of this is a precursor censorship. You sit there, at your computer, casually flipping through stories, and you find something you do not like. Rather than leave it alone, you have to denigrate the work of the author (work on which the author has spent considerable time at his own expense) by posting a comment that MAYBE took you thirty seconds to write.

If you don't like what you are reading why can't you move on? This goes to everyone on this site. Why is there this need to shit all over one's artistic expression? The authors on this site, by and large, are too talented and work too hard to have their gifts (their stories) besmirched in such a manner. They deserve our praise, our constructive criticism or, in the worst case scenario, our respectful silence. Again, if you don't like what you're reading, then WHY are you reading it? Move on!

In close, this is a work of fiction. No-one is getting hurt, battered or abused as a result of this story. Dominance themes are prevalent in these stories and this is a safe and harmless medium in which to explore them. If that is too much for you and your hypersensitive morality to handle then move on...but please, save us the holier-than-thou attitude.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I liked the whole concept of your story, and I look foward to see what else will you will write for us. Personally, I don't agree with Red Roger, the scenes you have written are indeed very good and sexy. I am here to defend the right of the writers to express their fantasies, there's nothing wrong with that, if the reader felt somehow offended or turned off by the imagery portraited in the stories, he might just skip it - but in the end, I can't find antyhing that justify such aggression towards the writer.

So gideon, I hereby restate my total support to your freedom of expression, I am sure your story is perfectly suitable for the purpose of this forum, and even if people don't like it, still there's no reason to make personal attacks to you. I just hope you still feel comfortable to post your stories, because the harsh words of one can't be taken like they belonged to the whole forum okay?

Congratulations on your story, keep up the great work

Cheers,
  #6   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:39 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I think...

... it is something of a compliment, albeit a left handed compliment, that Redroger's post reflected such a strong reaction. If there weren't an element of quality in the writing here, he might never have bothered to comment at all.

There seems to be an interesting undercurrent in the story. Maybe I'm reading more into it than is really there. But this kid, Kevin, seems to be feeling his way as he goes and is not so sure of himself as the cocky air he sports might suggest. There was a moment of confusion and there seemed to be some hesitation when he wasn't sure of the reaction he was getting. It seems he wanted to evoke some intimidation, but it didn't seem like he wanted to terrorize or brutalize. More like he wanted to tease and titillate and fulfill the older man's deepest, darkest fantasies.

He knew that the older man fancied domination. But he wasn't sure whether he might've gone too far. In all this, Kevin seemed to want approval and appreciation of this man whom, in some ways it seems, beyond the roll play, he looked up to. It was evident to me that Kevin had been anticipating and preparing for this meeting for quite some time.

Normally, the cocky, bullying characters are ones I love to hate. (That is not to say I necessarily hate stories about such characters.) But I think it is Kevin's mixture of gentleness and hesitation, interspersed with his domineering cockiness that makes this story maybe a cut above others of this genre. For now, I think I'll stick around.

TagsNOLA
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:43 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
This story has a familiar ring to it, almost like "Little brother muscles up", which was posted over a month ago on this forum. The main character in that story was a younger brother named Kevin. He was just as cocky and arrogant as the Kevin in this story. Is that a coincidence?
  #8   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 08:23 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
Way to turn an otherwise promising story into a lightning rod for senseless debate. You were going to comment, Redroger, and you DID comment. Let me show you on how many different levels your comments were baseless and unwarranted...

1) Rape, battery, and assault, are all crimes in the "real world." Yet those crimes have elements, none of which make an appearance in the above story. There was no nonconsesual sexual relations, there was no unwanted touching, nor was there a threat of violence. Therefore, I am puzzled as to why you decided to wheel out these words in your comments...You might just as well have discussed arson, murder or kidnapping...as they too are crimes which are NOT featured in the above story.

2) Now, let's assume something approximating those crimes DID occur in the story...The fact remains that what you see above is nothing more than a story. This is NOT the "real world." I mean, seriously, what the hell!?! Muscle growth stories are fiction. They are not real. Therefore, why are you insisting that the author inject more reality into his story? To what effect? Would you prefer the protagonist call the police and report the youth for trespassing? We could then follow the story to juvenile detention center where young Kevin has to spend a month at the reformatory. The judge however lets him off with a warning, though he imposes a temporary restraining order...That "real" enough for you? I don't know about you, but many people come here to GET AWAY from reality. In fact, that is arguably the whole point of fiction!

3) If the author chooses to introduce elements of the "real world" into his stories, then he does so at his own discretion, not because he is told to do so from others.

4) I am astounded by the temerity of some people on this site who can dish out negative comments without a second thought. They are, not coincidentally, the same people who have never written or posted a story of their own, and therefore have no idea how much work can go into a story.

4) Since you are big on reality, redroger, here is a news flash: many, many people get off on the interplay between dominant and submissive partners. It is plainly evident in many of the stories on this site, involving giant muscle men and the little tiny worshippers who fawn over them. In some cases, the dominance theme is more pronounced than others, but make no mistake, it is always there. Now, you may think of the more pronounced cases as deviant, or sado-masochistic, or whatever you like, but the fact is, there is an appreciative audience for this sort of thing. People enjoy this aspect of the fetish. Now, I believe stories such as this provide a creative and harmless outlet for people to explore these fantasies. It seems you would prefer this particular vehicle of expression closed or repressed, because you think it is "evil."

I suppose this is what bothers me most about your ill-advised and half-baked comment: you claim some type of moral authority, and use that illusory high ground to dismiss, reprimand and chastise the work of others. All of this is a precursor censorship. You sit there, at your computer, casually flipping through stories, and you find something you do not like. Rather than leave it alone, you have to denigrate the work of the author (work on which the author has spent considerable time at his own expense) by posting a comment that MAYBE took you thirty seconds to write.

If you don't like what you are reading why can't you move on? This goes to everyone on this site. Why is there this need to shit all over one's artistic expression? The authors on this site, by and large, are too talented and work too hard to have their gifts (their stories) besmirched in such a manner. They deserve our praise, our constructive criticism or, in the worst case scenario, our respectful silence. Again, if you don't like what you're reading, then WHY are you reading it? Move on!

In close, this is a work of fiction. No-one is getting hurt, battered or abused as a result of this story. Dominance themes are prevalent in these stories and this is a safe and harmless medium in which to explore them. If that is too much for you and your hypersensitive morality to handle then move on...but please, save us the holier-than-thou attitude.

THANK YOU Gideon for your creativity and THANK YOU GiantW for expressing my thoughts better than I could!
  #9   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:52 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Normally I don't go for stories of domination...

{chokes on laughter}

Sorry, I couldn't even hold my fingers steady as I typed it.

It's a great start. I'm with tagsnola above--one of my favorite parts was when Kevin had that moment of uncertainty. It added a subtle, but significant, depth to his character. The kid obviously came a long way, and it'll be interesting to see how he manages to achieve (or not achieve) what he wants.

Looking forward to more.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:26 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Enjoyed the story. Don't pay any attention to RedRoger.
  #11   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:46 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Beyond a doubt, one of the most interesting and well written stories we've had in some time. Please keep on and on and on.

Thank you very much.
  #12   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 12:17 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Wtg

Way to go. I really liked this story. It is a nice start to what I can conceive is going to be a longer series. I kinda like the young boy master idea. Interested to see how the plot thickens and eventually climaxes. Keep writing.

-Bribear
  #13   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:49 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
I'm lovin this so far!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text