The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 05:26 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Growing Genie, Part 3

Thanks for the comments everyone! :] Like I said, this is shorter than The Wish Cards (which I will be continuing... when I get my notes... :|) but I'm a good little rambler. Here's part 3.

- Dem

The Growing Genie, part 3

So. What do you want to do now?" Asked the Growing Genie from the fridge.

"I don't know. What do you mean?" Asked Damian, rubbing his hands along his arms and getting slightly breathless. The feel of his new muscles was surprising, in a good way of course.

"Well, now it's started, you'll get even bigger soon. I suggest some clothes shopping and food."

Damian felt his stomach growling at him. "Food first" he decided, before taking it upon himself to eat most of the stuff in the kitchen that wouldn't kill him raw or uncooked. That done, the muscular young man looked around in guilt. Alex's mum was so good to him, and he repaid her by eating her shopping for the week.

"Don't worry about it. I can make a young guy grow, so restocking some cupboards isn't rocket science. I got an A in reduplication, you know."

"As long as you don't reduplicate my penis or anything" Damian muttered, chuckling at his own joke. He gave a sigh of relief as the kitchen suddenly looked like it did before he'd eaten most of the food. He sat heavily on the nearest chair, which buckled instantly. From the floor, he looked up at the genie hopefully.

"I'm not a miracle worker. Have you ever tried to put up an IKEA chair?"

So IKEA was excluded from reduplication then, it seemed.

Damian got to his feet and brushed off the bits of wood. No splinters. He had little experience with IKEA chairs, but that was driven from his mind as he looked down at his body. Now he had eaten, he wanted some time alone to explore the changes. He was stronger, but how much stronger? Could he even fit into any of his clothes? If he was quick, he could stay in his room without bumping into a half-asleep Alex falling in the general direction of the bathroom. Damian quite liked that idea, but of course as soon as he turned to the kitchen doorway he saw a suitably impressed Alex.

"Looks like you grew." The now smaller guy said. There was an edge to his voice which Damian had never heard before, and he wasn't sure if he minded or not. "You look good."

"I know."

"Can I touch it?" Alex asked.

"Eh?"

"Your arms... they look so big, can I?"

"Sure." Damian held his left arm out for Alex. Closer up, Alex looked even smaller. Damian felt his fingers tracing along the outline of his veins, sending a signal right down to his crotch. Alex moved closer, then both the stroker and the stroked became aware of the latter's engorged member making its prescence known. Seeing as Damian was only wearing his small boxers, it wasn't as if he could hide his bulge. Alex's other hand was on Damian's right arm, with his left tracing its way carefully along his broad torso, down his firm abs, around the bellybutton, and lower-

"Don't mind me, but there is something we have to do before you can get frisky with one another." The genie was sat uncomfortably close now, on the kitchen table. Alex leapt back with a face like a beetroot, and Damian's was a tinge of red as well. The genie looked pleased with himself. "Seeing as you've had your first growth, you get a gift from your loving Growing Genie. It's tradition, you know. Hold out your hand."

Damian held his hand out to the genie, but the sudden appearance of a massive chocolate cake on an non-IKEAn plate threw him off balance, and he nearly dropped it.

"A cake?" He asked, putting it on the table. Next to it appeared a bottle of a fizzy orange liquid with a black label. Damian was getting used to the crazy genie, so it didn't shock him at all. "And..." he picked up the bottle and read the label. "Tangrow?"

"You know when you've been Tangroed" the Growing Genie said too calmly for comfort.

"Well... er... what do these do?"

"The Tangrow will make you a little bigger. Drink it whenever you want. The cake's just for novelty value."

"Oh." Damian fetched a knife for the cake. "Want some, Alex?"

"I'm lactose intolerant."

"Ah."

"Anyway, I think it's time to go shopping." The genie said. "Uh, is that an IKEA knife...?"

"Alright, hang on while I get dressed then." Damian said pointedly, being nearly naked and all. The Growing Genie observed that it was in fact an IKEA knife, suited for cutting vegetables rather than cake.

"Can't you just, like, not put your clothes back on for a while? We could go shopping later..." Alex moved closer to Damian, lifting his head pointedly. Damian coughed chocolate on him.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be in my room." Damian took the Tangrow and some more cake back with him to his room, leaving an amused Growing Genie and a confused, hurt and generally whiny Alex in the kitchen.

Damian put his Tangrow on the bed, ate the cake and stripped his clingy boxer shorts off. The whole room seemed smaller, seeing as he'd grown and all.

Speaking of growing... Damian sat on the bed with a creak and read the label of the Tangrow. Officially a Growing Genie product, it was only designed to make the drinker grow an inch or so in height. That was a disappointment, he found. Reading on, it said the Growing Genie sometimes gave the drink to small people who wanted to get a little taller. How charitable, he thought drily. It sounded very Alice In Wonderland to him. Well, in that story she drunk the drink, so... "Bottoms up" he said before downing the drink.

"Damian! Damian!" Alex banged on the door. "Hey man, you have a visitor. It's, uh, your dad."

"What?" Damian looked up from his crotch. "This, ah, isn't the best time..."

"He says it's important."

"He would, wouldn't he." Damian sighed. "Alright, i'll be there in a minute." He got to his feet and tugged his boxers back on with great difficulty, before spending a few minutes trying to find a shirt that fit him.

"Day, you gay, come on!" Alex called.

"I'm hardly even dressed!"

Alex opened the door and rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, that's fine. Ok, the top's a little tight but it looks good!"

"It's lime green. And it's yours!"

"Oh. Er. Well you pull it off. Come on." Damian followed Alex back downstairs, though his friend had enough tact to go into the kitchen. Damian stood at the door looking down at his Dad, his heart stuck in his throat for a minute. He hadn't even noticed the difference.

"Hello son." His Dad, looking as shabby as usual, was avoiding his gaze.

"Let me guess, you got a visit from the Stroppy Parents Genie" Damian said drily. It was lost on his dad. "Anyway, what do you want. I thought you never wanted to see me again?"

"Come on Damian, let's not make this into a cheap British soap drama" His Dad snapped. "Anyway, I've been doing some deep, personal soul searching in the past 16 hours or so. I've decided we can make this work. You can come home, so long as you see a psychiatrist about your problem."

"Uh, homosexuality isn't a disease anymore Dad. And I don't want to go back to yours anyway, you fuckwit."

A deep booming voice made both father and son almost fall over in shock. "Is there a problem, Damian?" Turning around, the growing young man saw an older version of Alex. It had to be Mr Turner, who looked as if he spent more time in the gym than sleeping, or perhaps breathing. Damian found his mouth had stopped working, but there was another part of him that was working just fine... his face went bright red.

"It's hormones, it's fine." Alex's Dad said dismissively. "Anyway, I think the boy has said everything he has to say. He can stay here as long as he likes. Fuckwit." One pawlike hand closed the door, and Damian looked up at Mr Turner with a grin. "Don't mention it, sport. You're a good kid. Nice shirt. Anyway, I have to get ready for work..."

Mr Turned went back up the stairs, and Damian was left to revel in the knowledge that his hot friend had an equally hot Dad. He had to be over 6ft 6, and 300lbs. Surely.

"You just can't keep it down, can you?" Asked the genie, appearing on the bottom of the stairs. Damian tucked it in as best he could, but as soon as he touched his penis he felt extremely warm. It was the growing. It had to be. "You know it's a bit strange to like a guy twice your age, right...?"

"Back in a minute." Damian hurried up the stairs to the bathroom, where the door had a long mirror on the back of it. Damian stood in front of it and waited, waited as he felt the energy build up. It was starting, he could feel it.

The locked bathroom door broke open, and Mr Turner entered the room.

"What? Don't look at me like that. It's my house, and I've not seen the Growing Genie for a long time. How is he?"

"Wha-" Began Damian, but a sudden growth spurt shut him up. He went from being as tall as Mr Turner's shoulder to just about nose height. I can't do this in front of Alex's Dad! It's just strange and unusual! But he was, and he had to put up with it. The buttons of Alex's gaudy green shirt were pushed to their limit as the muscles grew. Simply one deep breath and Damian had the buttons popped, to make room for his growing shelf of pecs. His abs could be seen now, and they looked more defined than before. Damian reached for them with his hand, and his boulder-like shoulders overpowered the shirt at the shoulders. At the same time, his biceps deciced to outgrow the sleeves. Damian vaguely hoped that the shirt wasn't expensive as he ran a large hand over his chest. He had to lean over his pecs to see his feet, but he could only see his abs properly in the mirror now. It was whilst doing this that Damian noticed his thick neck, making the remains of the green shirt look like a fallen flag from a pillar.

His eyes roamed down to his legs. Already thick, his quads just kept on growing. With such a developed upper body, his legs had some catching up to do. They did it pretty well, with the diamond-like muscles protruding and the huge feet to complement the pawlike hands. To finish Damian off was his cock, which had grown out of his boxer shorts to stand at a good 11.5 inches, and appropriately thick. His balls were all that was left inside the tight boxers, but there was limited room for them as well. There was no way he could wear those boxers properly without them tearing.

Whilst all this was happening, Mr Turner was just watching. Watching and smiling.

"You look good, Damian." He said after the growth. Damian didn't appear to notice. "Now, if I told you it was I who put you forward to be the Chosen One, how would you thank me?"

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Damian is soooooo lucky, to have growth spurts like that!!!!

I love this story!!! Thanks, Demandred, for writing it! Kudos on a job well done! What a fun story to read!
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 03:32 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
I must admit that this story is moving along in a super pace, I'm loving every minute of it, keep it going
  #4   Add to bayjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:51 AM

bayjock is on a distinguished road
Awesome story!!! This is probably one of the best lines I've ever read
Quote:
"I'm not a miracle worker. Have you ever tried to put up an IKEA chair?"
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 12:12 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I'm waiting for a Genie that talks like Groucho to pop in and tell Damien "Say the magic word and win another prize". This is getting better as it , er... as he grows along. And you picked up on IKEA furniture's tendency to want to revert to a flat pack. Classic, Man.
Keep Writing.

redroger11
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
"...how would you thank me?"

"by fucking your son senseless and treatin him REAL nice" :P
please oh please oh please!
~Palmer