The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 09:21 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The Boy Kevin part 2

"Gotta compliment you on the cooking. That was one tasty steak and fries", said Kevin, pushing himself up from the table. He stretched and yawned, making the muscles of his bare upper body flex and ripple. I looked on appreciatively, his impromptu display more than sufficient payment for my efforts in the kitchen.

He ambled into the lounge and ignored the bigger couch in favour of a two-seater. Then he launched himself athletically into the air and crash-landed on the soft upholstery. Giggling at his own childishness, he wriggled to get comfortable and crooked an arm to support his head, making the bicep bulge seductively. His long hairy legs were an impossible challenge for such a small couch and overshot at the other end, much to his amusement. He made sport of waving his feet and wiggling his toes, making his impressive calf muscles balloon against the armrest.

I looked on, enjoying the show, scarcely able to believe my good fortune. The magnificent teen stud capering mischievously on my couch was the most perfect man-boy combination that I could ever have wished for. Glowing from the pleasure of impressing him with my meagre cooking skills, I wondered what delights lay ahead for me in the company of this amazing young god. He was the total package - mature, authoritative and powerful, yet with youthful looks and a playful sense of fun.

Eventually he tired of his toes, looked up and beckoned me to join him on the couch. I doubted whether the little two-seater would cope with both of us, but I wasn't about to refuse the invitation. He held out a muscular arm and I obediently crushed myself beside his gorgeous body. As his arm drew me in protectively, I trembled with submissive pleasure and snuggled in, burying my cheek into his manly chest hair. I breathed in the sensuous smell of his young body and sighed in utter contentment. It had only been a few hours since he had walked into my life, yet already I knew of a certainty that he was the fulfilment of my deepest desires.

I lifted my head from his chest and was rewarded with a smile. Then he diverted his gaze and mine towards the arm propping up his head, where he put on a little flexing display for my enjoyment. I gasped as his impressive bicep pulsed and rippled before my adoring eyes. Soon, my hand drifted over and caressed the awesome peak before moving on to explore the network of veins on his thickly muscled forearm. Both of us were like the cats that got the cream, purring with pleasure. He began to plant little kisses on my ear before whispering:

"Y'know, I could take plenty of this idolising. You think you've got what it takes to keep me happy?"

"Oh yes", I said, "depend on it."

"So, tell me about you and the old man. How come that didn't work out?"

"I thought you said he told you."

"Yeah ... some of it. Enough to know you were really keen on him. And enough to know he was a dick for walking out on you."

"Oh Kevin", I smiled, "that's nice of you to say so. But you shouldn't be so critical of him. It takes two to tango, you know. I was totally infatuated by your Dad - he was quite the young buck back then - but he just wasn't keen to commit to the kind of relationship I was offering. It wounded me at the time, but I got over it and so did he. Then he met your Mom, you came along and ... well, the rest of the story you know better than me."

At that, his face darkened, his bright eyes dimmed and he was suddenly lost in thought. When he eventually looked at me, his eyes had lost their sparkle and his expression was sad and pensive.

"I think maybe you should hear the truth about Steven, and why I know he made a big mistake walking out on you. Believe me, he doesn't deserve an ounce of your affection or respect."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

"Well ... first off, there was nothing remotely normal about my childhood. The Steven you once idolised had a stormy relationship with my Mom. As far back as I can remember there were endless arguments that often ended in violence. Mom got badly beaten many times when he was in a foul mood, and when that didn't satisfy him he would turn his rage on me. Mom and I were permanently black and blue from his bad temper. I spent most of my childhood hiding the bruises from my schoolteachers.

"But I also have a vivid memory of how much he talked about you. I didn't know it then, but I came to realise later that he had big regrets about losing you. I guess that probably accounts for his resentment towards Mom and me."

He sighed and looked thoroughly miserable. I tried to console him with a hug.

"Kevin, I'm sorry if I ...."

He silenced me with a kiss and a weak smile.

"No need for you to feel sorry. None of this is your fault. He was a fool to walk out on you. But he made his choice and he had nobody to blame but himself."

"You shouldn't be so hard on him, Kevin" I said. "He was young and maybe I was just too possessive and demanding. And don't forget, if he hadn't left me and found your Mom, there would have been no you!"

The logic made him smile, lighting up his beautiful face and putting the gleam back into his eyes. But the gaiety was all too fleeting and his eyes soon clouded once more. He clearly had more he wanted to share with me, and I waited patiently for him to gather his thoughts.

"I've had no Mom since I was eight years old. I guess she just couldn't take any more of the arguments and the beatings. She walked out, never to be seen or heard of since. He blamed me for that, of course, and life with Dad got a whole lot worse. He became unreliable at work, lost his job and the respect of his mates. He would hang around the house all day and became a lazy, fat slob, spending what little money we had on food and booze. But that's not the worst ....."

Kevin's tale drifted into silence. I made to sit up, but he tightened his hold on me.

"No, stay where you are. I'm alright. I just need to tell you how he ..... how he ....."

Kevin's voice choked and his grip on me began to relax. I was shocked to see the distress on his face. He was close to tears.

"It's alright, Kevin. You don't need to tell me any more if you don't want to."

"No ... I want to tell you .... I need to tell you ..."

But his composure had deserted him. He was silent for several minutes, breathing heavily, struggling to regain control. I said nothing more, giving him the space he needed to deal with whatever was troubling him so badly.

I began to ponder the irony of being held in the protective embrace of a mature and powerful young master who at that moment was also a hurting little boy in desperate need of my love and support. I cuddled into him for a few more anxious minutes, frustrated by the need to wait until Kevin was ready to share his pain with me.

Then he pushed me away and sat up, his demeanour livelier, his eyes brighter. His sudden movement almost propelled me off the couch. He giggled at my frantic attempts to avoid crashing to the floor before tightening his protective arm around me.

"Hey, chill out, little guy. You think I'd let you fall? I'm here for you, today and always."

Evidently the young master was recovering his confidence. But then he began to reminisce once more.

"You know, he would talk about you a lot. I remember he once told me how you would lecture him for having such a hot body that he flatly refused to exercise. I guess I must have inherited his great genetics because I've been naturally big and strong for as long as I can remember. In fact, by the time I was twelve I was already almost as tall as Dad. That was about the time the abuse started to tail off. I guess he must have been getting wary of knocking me about quite so much in case I hit him back.

"Puberty came early for me too, way earlier than any of my schoolmates. By the time I turned thirteen I was physically ahead of everyone in my year. I had shot through 6 foot and my voice had cracked. I had stubble on my chin, hair on my body and my muscles were thickening fast. I was loving it, and it wasn't long before I discovered what I could achieve on the school gym equipment. Soon I began to look and feel like an adult among puny little kids. I became the class hero. None of the older kids dared pick on me, and they didn't give my pals any grief either!

"I didn't know why back then, but I was really starting to enjoy how the older kids and even some of the teachers were in awe of me. I would lay on little flexing displays at every opportunity, loving how the guys would drool as the girls squeezed my biceps and fondled my pecs. I loved the attention and I wanted more. I began to fantasise about what it would be like to be a real alpha male, to have the world grovelling at my feet in its pathetic inadequacy. But most of all, I would imagine my useless prick of a Dad totally under my control. My dick would get hard just imagining him as a broken, snivelling weakling quaking before my vast muscular superiority.

"As a matter of fact, little man, my dick is getting hard just telling you all of this. So I think maybe the time has come to find out how good you are at attending to my needs."

Startled by the sudden end of his tale, I looked down at his shorts. Sure enough there was a huge, throbbing boner demanding to be served. I gasped at the sight and Kevin chuckled.

"I see you're suitably impressed. So you should be. That's a Class A dick you're staring at. Think you can handle it?"

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; May 9th, 2008 at 10:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 09:52 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome part 2 man. You have a great flow in your writing style as well. Am definitely eager for the next part.
  #3   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 11:32 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
GREAT STUFF. Can hardly wait for Kevin to give a SuperTeen fucking to his older Toy.
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:21 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
What is of more interest to me...

... is the rest of this kid's story. So far, I find myself wanting to take off the hide of Kevin's father, in ribbons! And I suspect, where it looks like this story is headed, I will very much want to rub a paste of alcohol and salt into what's left behind after that creep's skin has been removed.

Hey, I never claimed to be an angel. (I *love* to *hate* the villain). And Gideon has given me a character here, albeit removed, so far from the center of the story, on whom to vent my wrath.

Vivid writing, Gideon. Not only in what you've said here, but, even more, in what has so far been left unsaid.

Stories that stoke strong emotions like these are sometimes hard in the reading of them. And yet I could no more stay away than I would walk outside, flap my arms and take off flying to the moon. I shall be looking for the third installment.

- TagsNOLA
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:38 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Excellent chapter. I am happy now to see you have such a tender and yet emotional story yet to unveil. Keep up the great work, gideon, your story is really an enjoyable read.
  #6   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:54 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
More!!

More!!!

MORE!!
  #7   Add to avatarnw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2008, 09:41 AM

avatarnw is on a distinguished road
Off to a great start

You are developing this story well. The flow is very good as are the conversational and descriptive elements.

Keep going and keep building the story,

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options