The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Rage: Part 7

Memories rushed into my head so fast, I began to feel dizzy. I fell over and he was there to catch me. If I had been in a better state of mind, I would?ve probably had a hard on from being held by him, but at that moment, I was completely withdrawn.

I suddenly remembered so much. I didn?t meet him two weeks after I joined the gym. I met him the same day. He had come up to me after I signed up and patted me on the back. I was so skittish that I almost jumped out of my shoes when he touched me. I could recall the conflicting emotions of fear and arousal I felt when he was that close to me. He started to ask me questions and before I knew it, I was telling him my entire life story.

He simply smiled at me as I spilled my guts, and eventually we made our way to the locker room. He sat down and said, ?Have a seat.? I sat on the bench, giving him a very wide berth. He didn?t comment, but he did smile. He then started, ?Look man, I?ll be honest. You seem like a great guy, but with that attitude, you ain?t gonna get shit done in here.?

My head dropped to my chest at his brutal honesty. I muttered, ?Ok, thanks,? and started to get up when he stopped me.

?Hold on there bro. I didn?t say you could leave just yet.? I instantly sat back down, obedient, but still heartbroken. ?I said with that attitude. Attitudes can be easily changed. You just have to fix your mindset.?

I looked at him like he was from another planet. ?I?ve never been anything but a geek. How am I going to change my mind when I?ve never known anything else.?

?See, that?s what I?m talking about. You?ve already had yourself set up to fail. I can bet you would?ve been in the gym for a few months and you might?ve lost a pound or two, but you would?ve stopped after a while and would?ve been worse off than you are now.?

I nodded in agreement as he continued, ?Look here man. There?s a little jock inside all of us. I don?t care who you are, there?s always a part of you that wants to be strong and active. It?s what we?re made to do. We can?t just sit on our asses all day, we have to move. All we gotta do is get him to come out.?

?How do I do that? I mean, there?s nothing I want more than to be a jock man.?

?I can only help a little with that. I can?t tell you how to be a jock, but I can make it a little easier for you to figure out what your jock is like.?

I was so confused at this point, but he saw my plight. ?I?m talking about hypnosis.?

I reeled. Like any good muscle-worshipping gay man, I had read a lot of stories. A lot of fantasy stuff, and of course there was some hypnosis stories in the mix. Some were good, the type that had an unexpecting character become hypnotized into this sex-crazed muscle god or an obedient servant. Then there were the ones where some evil hypnotist turned the good guys into something they didn?t want to be or made them do stuff they never would?ve done like not being able to cum unless ordered or being unable to disobey their master?s commands.

He noticed my discomfort at the word ?hypnosis?. He simply smiled and said, ?Don?t worry. I?m sure you?ve heard about people being hypnotized into thinking they?re barnyard animals. I promise you, real hypnotism is nothing like that. If I hypnotize you, you will still be able to act normally even if you were in trance so you wouldn?t be trapped in a burning building or anything. Plus, real hypnotism can not make you do anything you don?t want to do.?

This calmed me down a bit. I thought to myself about the pros and cons and decided that at the very least it would be an interesting experiment. So, I agreed and he handed me a small card with his address on it.

That?s how I found myself standing at his door the next night. He greeted me in a sleeveless t-shirt that looked two sizes too small and a pair of shorts that hugged his quads so tightly, they would?ve burst off him if he flexed. And the package of meat that was stuffed in them was so huge and enticing, I?m sure I started drooling right there on the spot. He simply chuckled and invited me in. Once inside, I looked around. I was still nervous about the whole thing, but I found myself wanting to try. He noticed me being skittish as usual.

He sat me down on the couch and started explaining the process. ?What I?m going to do is I?m going to put you under. You seem to be a good candidate for hypnosis, so I?m going to skip that part. Then, once I?ve got you under, I?m going to help you to become less inhibited and help you find that inner jock. This might take a few days, but do you want to remember the sessions or do you want to forget??

?What?s the difference?? I asked

?Well, if you remember everything, then when you start finding the jock in you and those gains start coming, you won?t be all that surprised. But if you don?t know you?ve been hypnotized, all of it will seem new and mysterious to you. You might have more drive if you didn?t realize what was going on.?

?That sounds good. Can you do that??

He smiled, ?Sure I can. I?ve been doing hypnotherapy for 10 years now.?

So we began reshaping my mind before I could reshape my body. Over the next three days, I went to his apartment and put my mind in his hands. He made me a little less shy and a little more confident, but the majority of the time he worked with me was to help me release my jock nature. ?I could hypnotize you into thinking you should act a certain way as a jock, but you might resist it and that would accomplish nothing. So what we?re going to do is I?m going to implant a subconscious desire for you to figure out what you want to be as a jock. I?m not sure how it?s going to manifest itself, but I?ll be watchin? you and I?ll know when you start. I?ll even think you start getting some great gains when it happens.?

I couldn?t thank him enough for his help on the last night. I had a real good feeling about it all. I was sure his sessions were going to help me get my goals. Finally, he started the last of the triggers. We agreed that after this session, I would go home and forget about the hypnotism, the meeting at the gym and everything else that happened with him and me in those four days. I would take the workout he gave me, go to the gym in the morning and, when I felt the time was right, start working out around his workout time so he could monitor my progress. Nothing about my new habits would seem weird and, of course, there would be a few trigger words.

Finally, my head started to clear and everything at last made sense. I looked up at him with a smile and said, ?Man, you don?t know how much better that is! I thought I was going crazy.?

He chuckled, ?How do you think I felt? I saw you goin? through those changes and I was about to blow with anticipation. But, finally, we?re at stage two.?

?Stage two? What?s that??

?Come with me and I?ll show you.?

We both got up and I followed him to his bedroom. The farthest wall in the room was lined with mirrored doors. I could see his beautiful pecs bounce as he strode across the room. He motioned for me to stand next to him, so I tore my gaze from his beauty and moved up.

I couldn?t help but stare at his reflection in the mirror. The man was so ruggedly handsome and built like a brick wall. He snapped his fingers and I was drawn out of my silent worship. ?What do you see there?? he said as he pointed to the mirror.

?I see a huge muscle man in a red shirt that looks like it can?t hold his chest, some blue shorts that are way too small with a cock that could choke a horse and some fat guy.?

?Take another look at yourself. You?re not all that fat anymore. You are becoming a jock.?

I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed in disbelief. ?You must need some glasses.?

?Take off your clothes,? he ordered.

I looked at him like a deer in headlights. I just recently got comfortable with being naked by myself, now he wanted me to strip in the same room with him, a muscle god? I couldn?t do it.

He noticed my hesitation and said in a cool voice, ?A good jock always obeys his coach, right??

I stiffened. I remember that trigger. Hell, I even agreed to it. I couldn?t disobey him. I started to get hard as I quickly took my clothes off.

?That?s a good jock. Feels good to obey, doesn?t it. Makes you all hard and hot when you obey coach, doesn?t it??

?Yes sir, I feel great.? I really did. I wasn?t sure if it was the trigger or if it was the simple act of obeying him that made me feel that good, but it didn?t really matter.

?Ok boy, close your eyes.? I shut my eyes like he said and he continued, ?Now, I want you to see yourself in your mind. I also want you to see your jock self. You know, the part of you that you?ve been experiencing these past few weeks. Tell me when you have them both.?

In my mind, I could see two figures materialize. One was what I saw every time I looked in the mirror. The other figure was alien to me. It was a huge body, towering over the image of me. As he sharpened into view, I could see muscles and bulges come into focus. It drew closer and closer to my figure and I could see every detail of the giant. He was the image I had of my perfect man.

He was wider than most doors and his shoulders thick and meaty, bastions of raw muscle power. His neck was bigger than most people?s arms. It was the definition of a wrestler?s neck. His guns looked like huge anacondas of unbridled strength. The torso that those arms were attached to screamed ?power?. It was a huge barrel of muscle, covered in a layer of hair that made him look more like a mythic animal than a mere man. His stomach wasn?t ripped, but you could tell that it was so solid, you could hit it with a baseball bat and the bat would shatter in your hands. His legs looked like they could make ancient redwoods look small and between those two pillars of power was his manhood, his thick cock dangling huge beneath them, down to his knees. It was a sleeping beast that threatened to harden into a steel pipe and power through any obstacle that prevent its entry. The whole image was covered in a layer of hair that did nothing to obscure his masculine beauty, but instead enhanced the contours of all his muscle.

To top it off, he had the most rugged and handsome face I had ever seen. Then I saw the smirk. I knew that smirk, it was the same smirk that I had had for a few weeks. ?I see them both,? I said.

?Good boy. Now, I want you to take the best things from both of them and combine them. Don?t be afraid, be honest.

In my mind, the smaller guy vanished. I knew that I wanted to be that huge man. But I wanted to keep some aspects I had already. I knew I liked being confident, but I didn?t wanna be too cocky. I wanted keep my generosity and my happy nature, but I also wanted to be more competitive and eager. I felt the swirl of attributes melding in my head. I wanted the jock attitude, smarts, kindness and aggression all to be balanced.

I barely heard his voice behind me, ?I want you to say, ?I am a jock.? I want you to keep saying it and when you believe it completely, mind body and soul, you can open your eyes.?

I started quietly as the form in my head kept shifting and morphing. ?I am a jock. I am a jock. I am a jock.? The more I said it, the clearer the image became. ?I am a jock, I am a jock, I am a jock.? The body sharpened back into its perfect form and I kept repeating, a little louder, ?I am a jock, I am a jock, I am a jock.?

Finally, the head started to sharpen and I became even louder and surer. ?I?m a jock, I?m a jock, I?m a jock.? Then, the face came into focus and I saw my face had merged with the muscle beast?s face. It was me, but better. That body belonged to me now. That WAS me.?

?I AM A FUCKING JOCK!? I screamed and my eyes flew open. I was panting heavily as I saw myself, and what I saw was amazing?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2008, 08:02 PM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
Wow, xythan_shadow! That was very interesting! Somehow, I had missed this, but I found it now, and boy, is it good

Thanks! I can't wait to see more of this in the future

Now, to look for the other parts and read them...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options