The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 04:56 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The Boy Kevin part 3

Kevin was already very aroused, moaning like an animal and clawing wildly at the throbbing boner that was threatening to rip through the fabric of his shorts. His frantic attempts to release the growing monster made our precarious situation on the little two-seater totally impossible and we rolled off the sofa onto the floor.

As he hit the deck, he at last managed to free his "Class A dick". I gasped to see that his description of it had been no idle boast. Huge, thick and throbbing, it was already leaking pre-cum. I began to crawl forward, intent on satisfying my young master's needs, but Kevin was way ahead of me in his desperate rush for sexual relief. His own frenzied efforts and his advanced state of arousal had already reached the point where he didn't require any assistance from me. In fact, despite my eagerness to serve, I ended up being little more than a spectator.

My hands gripped his muscular thighs as I attempted to pull myself within reach of his massive erection. But just as my target came within reach, he let out a piercing roar and threw me off. As I crashed against the sofa, I watched him shoot spurt after spurt of cum into the air, his hand encouraging his dick to even greater achievement, his face a picture of ecstasy. As his immense orgasm finally passed and he began to slowly descend from his euphoria, his face bore the imbecilic grin of a pubescent kid who had only just discovered the joy of masturbation.

"Fuuuuuuuck! That was amazing!" he yelled, shaking his head in disbelief.

Shocked and disappointed, I began to plead for forgiveness, regretful that I had played no part in his enjoyment, ashamed that I had let him down. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you kidding me? You're the reason I've just had the best fuckin' orgasm ever."

He crawled across the floor to where I was propped against the sofa and threw an arm around me. Then he kissed me long and passionately on the lips, his tongue taking expert ownership of my mouth. Now it was my turn to feel my manhood throb. When our lips finally parted he didn't spot my excitement for staring at the sticky mess all over his chest, his face a picture of bemused satisfaction. Then he turned his beautiful smile on me and playfully ruffled my hair.

"Just knowing that I've found my soulmate was good enough this time around. How about that, little guy? But don't worry, I'm young and virile - and I'm horny as hell. There will be plenty more opportunities for my little man to show me what he's got."

Clipping my nose playfully with his finger, he added, "And you better not disappoint me."

THen, brushing another kiss against my lips, he sat up and sheepishly surveyed the sticky mess on his torso.

"Hmmm, right now it looks like I could do with a hot shower."

I smiled, relieved that he was satisfied, knowing that I would have been prepared to move heaven and earth to please him. While Kevin padded off to the bathroom I remained sprawled on the floor, my mind analysing the day's amazing events. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that my quest for a powerful young master would be met by the awesome teenage son of my former love. I sat in blissful contentment just thinking about his stunning muscled body and its huge "Grade A".

But then my smile began to fade as my thoughts turned to how this beautiful, gifted man-boy was scarred by his painful past. He had not enjoyed the best of childhoods, that much was already apparent. And there was something dark still lurking in his memories that he couldn't bring himself to share with me. I shuddered, for I already had suspicions that were too appalling to even contemplate.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Startled by his cheery greeting, I forced a smile and looked up to see Kevin towering over me, freshly showered and sexily wrapped in my bathrobe, his hairy calves protruding at the bottom.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life."

"Yep, you sure are", he chuckled without the slightest hint of modesty, before immediately diverting the conversation to more mundane matters.

"So ... where do you keep the weights?"

"Well, you're not the most observant, are you?", I grinned. "Didn't you spot them in the basement when you first barged in?"

"Jeeze, down there? Along with your car and all your tools and stuff? Sounds to me like you're not too well equipped, not for my needs anyhow."

Then he shot off towards the basement stairs. I scrambled to my feet and followed him down. When I caught up with him, he was surveying my equipment, scratching his head in obvious disappointment.

"Well, what can I say? I guess it's quite an impressive kit and okay for a novice. But it maxes out at 200 pounds resistance. That's a walk in the park for me. And don't you even have any free weights?"

"Nope", I admitted, "I've always found the kit more than enough for my needs."

"Yeah, but let's face it, you're such a weak little pussy. Cute but puny", he grinned. "We're talking real weights for a real man now, someone who fully intends to become a total muscle god by the time I'm twenty. And that's going to need lots and lots of protein and supplements and some serious iron to work out with. So tell me, little man: do you intend to provide me with all that I need, or do I have to beat the crap out of you to get it?"

His sudden aggression sent a chill racing up my spine, which melted the second I caught sight of his wicked grin. Then he opened the bathrobe and let it fall to the floor. I gulped, wondering if I could ever weary of gazing upon such awesome male perfection. He beamed with pride at the effect he was having on me, and made his impressive pecs flex and ripple for my pleasure.

"So ... tomorrow we shop. But first, the young master is ready to be served."

He sauntered slowly over until he looked down at me, his friendly grin dissolving into an arrogant scowl. A familiar intoxicating mix of fear and desire began to stir in me. As ever, it was very arousing and my dick began to throb in eager anticipation. He reached out, took me by the hand like an adult leading a child, and guided me towards the stairs.

"Come on, small fry." Even his voice had deepened. "Let's go find your little bed and try out some real action."

When we reached the bottom of the basement stairs he reached down, grabbed my legs and lifted me fireman-style onto one broad shoulder. Then he headed up the stairs. And as he climbed, my eyes drank in the sight of his lovely ass.

"You're my personal property now, little man", I heard him say. "It's time for you to pay your dues to the new authority around here."

I lay prone over his shoulder as he carried me into the bedroom. Then, lifting me gently down, he perched me on the edge of the bed and began to peel off my shirt and pants. When he had me naked, he stood back and cast his eyes over me in critical appraisal. Despite my well-maintained condition I began to wilt under his inspection, my cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. Eventually his face lit up with a smile and he let out a long, low whistle as a small measure of his appreciation.

"Not bad. Not bad at all", he declared. "But you realise, of course, that you're nothing more than a pathetic weakling compared with the awesome power of your master."

I nodded like a submissive child fearful of upsetting an adult. Then he pressed home his advantage by treating me to a jaw-dropping muscle display that would not have disgraced a professional bodybuilder. As he posed and flexed, my heart began to race and my dick to harden in growing desire for his amazing body. His erotic muscle display came to an abrupt end as he placed his hands on his hips, puffed out his chest and flared his lats. Breathing heavily from his exertion, the magnificent sixteen year old unnerved me with an intimidating glare before stretching out an arm and beckoning me with his forefinger.

"Come to me, little one", he commanded, his voice deep and authoritative. "Come and prove yourself worthy."

I leapt up from the bed obediently and flung myself into his powerful arms, fusing my body to his in wild, lustful adoration.

(more to follow)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:25 AM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
I liked the sweetness of this story, the sentimentality. I thought it was done a little more subtly (and more surprisingly) in THE OFFICE BOY. Hopefully the action will pick up a little more next time...this was very brief.

I have a question with stories of this type, that are about a big guy dominating a little one.

Do most people that read them imagine themselves as the BIG guy/master, or the little guy being dominated?

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/
  #3   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:00 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Man. I love this
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 04:23 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I too am really enjoying this story. Very hot and the description is just about the right level. I can't wait to see what Kevin can do with real iron or his "grade a" tool.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options