The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jpmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:34 AM

jpmuscle is on a distinguished road
Sex/Orgasm causes muscle growth.

I hope I'm not stepping on toes and duplicating a thread.

One of my fantasies involves Muscle growth during sex (I am hetero, for the record, but still find enjoyment out of the gay themed stories)

either the partner causing muscle growth somehow, or it happening every time the person has an orgasm. Kinda makes sense since testosterone is pumping through your system at that time.

SIDENOTE: super-testosterone or "(VERY) Easy Gainers" are hot, too. I know lift and grow has already been discussed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:32 AM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Sounds like a very common theme around here actually. Probably in most cases it would be along the lines of a bigger, dominant (male) partner 'donating' his seed to a smaller partner who benefits from it in the form of either an instant or gradual boost/increase in size and strength whether it be a temporary boost or permanent growth. The same fantasy theme works in either the m/m or m/f situation I'm sure. It basically plays on the concept that the donor's so potent and virile that even his fluids are anabolic. I know I've used it many times before in fantasy role-playing where one or both of the partners gets to grow as a result of the orgasm.
  #3   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM

divis24
Howdy,

I've been mulling over a story about a guy whose skeletal muscle tissue, through a genetic abnormality, is erectile, like his cock, so that when he gets turned on, his muscles get bigger, harder, veinier.

It could have a great back story ... he might have been on medication since childhood to suppress his libido entirely. He might not even know why, if the condition was discovered very early. Why he stops the meds, and how he discovers his body's reaction to arousal could make for a good story. It could happen gradually, as he starts to experience mild arousal while out in public, not sure what's happening to him. Clothes ripping would surely be a part of it. If I had my 'druthers, it wouldn't involve violence, but more of the joy of discovering not only a libido for the first time, but also how superhuman he turns when having sex. Of course, he'd also hook up with someone who had a particular appreciation for his condition.

Anyone who wants to take a crack at it, feel free. I might have a whole story coalesce in my mind some time, or I might not.

Cheers,
divis24
  #4   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:48 AM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
I love the idea of a "full body hardon" -- when an erection causes a guy's whole body (muscles especially) to inflate along with his cock. Its an idea that was explored very nicely by Brian Ramirez Kyle in "The Box". The story is available at Metabods if you're interested!

http://www.metabods.com/
  #5   Add to Username3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 02:26 AM

Username3 is on a distinguished road
Being involed in gay stories doesn't sound very hetero to me.
  #6   Add to jpmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:02 AM

jpmuscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username3 View Post
Being involed in gay stories doesn't sound very hetero to me.
I know and respect who my audience is, I guess...

Anyone else know of good stories involving this topic?
  #7   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 04:39 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
I have a story called Pleasure Growth that is in mid progress on Muscl4Life's yahoo group. I can't get to it via my computer here (at work) but if anyone else has access, feel free to copy and post it here. I'm up to about 3 chapters I think, but the whole thing evolves around a mishap with a young man trying to get taller and taking a new formula promoting some height growth and given instead the same formula mixed with a lab rat's project to create ubermen with huge members. The consequence, everytime he gets aroused he grows and it keeps increasing exponetially. He starts out 5'6" gets aroused and becomes 6'... 6' - 7'....7'....9'....and so on. It'll keep going till the growth hormone is gone out of his system.

When I'm done with my current story here, The HIMS.3, I'll be going back to it.
  #8   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
Um....

F_R_Eaky....

Could you post the name of Muscl4Life's yahoo group? I'm a member of 39 groups, but I can't seem to find the one where "Pleasure Growth" is posted.

Thanks.
  #9   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:28 AM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
If you're okay with furry, there's a story called "Matt's Little Problem" on Furaffinity and Yiffstar by Tube(maybe Toob?) Otter. If you can't find it, I'll post a link.

OH! And even though it doesn't fit your criteria 100%, I HIGHLY recommend "Food of the Gods" on Yiffstar. Seriously, it's that good.
  #10   Add to chimewolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 03:33 PM

chimewolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockmorphr View Post
I love the idea of a "full body hardon" -- when an erection causes a guy's whole body (muscles especially) to inflate along with his cock. Its an idea that was explored very nicely by Brian Ramirez Kyle in "The Box". The story is available at Metabods if you're interested!

http://www.metabods.com/
It's a multilimb story and it's cut off when it starts to get good and it the is no muscle growth in it only mentioning of how buff he was orginaly.

(If you want to go blind my Bodyspace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/FenrisByakko/)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options