You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to picmeup's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:22 AM

picmeup is on a distinguished road
lift and carry

hey there, it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I am a muscle admirer. I am pretty big myself, but I am working building muscle and losing fat. Even with that though, I still fantasize about a strong man picking me up and carrying me around to show off his strength. I am not into being man raped anything like that, just a man that is willing to show his power with compassion. Someone that will not allow anything to happen to me. A protector of sorts. Am I the only one out here that is looking for that kind of man? I am 6'1 250 lbs. I am not FAT though. I have a large build. Actually I see myself smaller than I really am. Give me some advice or comments please. I feel like I am going crazy.

picmeup
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
You're not crazy. Getting picked up and carried around and physically dominated is totally hot. Good luck finding someone big enough to do that with you at 6'1'' 250lb!
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:10 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Of course you can take it to extremes

#4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like that kind of strength being shown in stories, pics or in this case, a video. The kind of strength that says I can have 50 people hanging off of me, a combined weight of near 10,000 pounds, and I can still walk around like there's nothing on my shoulders at all. That kind of power is a major, major turn on.

As for L&C, I love it, I would love to be lifted by someone smaller than me, I'm a straight guy and most likely would love to be carried by a woman, but if a guy is able to pick me up and carry me around that is smaller than me by a lot, under 5'5 and 180 pounds, that would be a turn on too, because I have always dug stories of short muscle guys doing extreme feats of strength.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:05 AM

mutador
I get turned on with guys carrying big and heavy stuff too, so picmeup if you find someone who can carry you easily let us know so I can go and watch.
J/k, it would be a turn on if somebody would carry me up, and also if I was a huge muscle guy and could pick up somebody very easily, and also if I can watch other people doing that, all those would be my fantasies.

You don't need to be crazy for having a fantasy that is unlikely to happen (well, who knows!?), that's what fantasies are, mad things that most likely won't happen. Reality and fantasy seem to go in two different roads, they touch each other sometimes, but most of the time in reality you get turned by much less than what you're fantasizing (for example you fantasize somebody picking up a car and you turn on by somebody picking up a big briefcase) just because reality has the weight of -really being there-, which fantasy doesn't.

I also recommend you read some of my stories, they have a lot of picking up and carrying.

Last edited by mutador; May 28th, 2008 at 06:14 AM.
  #6   Add to picmeup's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:58 AM

Thanks guys for your reply. I was wondering if you have any stories of being picked up and carried feeling secure in someones arms. Any good fictional stories or real life stories you can guide me to. Anything would be appreciated.
  #7   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 07:07 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
Well, being 6'4" tall and 265# or so, it would be extremely unlikely for me to find someone who can hold me like that, and to be honest, it's not really my thing. However, I have done that to two smaller guys, including, shall we say, in a sexual context . I've also done biceps curls with one of them, at the timke he weighed some 165-170#. We were both surprised that I actually managed to do anything, let alone 5 reps. In addition it drove him pretty wild
  #8   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
Ah, this thread brings back some happy "real life" memories.

I've been lifted and carried twice, by two "protectors," when I weighed 165-170lbs.

The first time was with my first boyfriend, who at the same weight was a little taller and thinner than me but had a fantastic swimmer's physique - broad delts, sweeping lats and the tiniest waist on a man I'd ever seen. He caught me by surprise one night by scooping me up and cradling me in his arms. I found myself surprisingly thrilled and nuzzled my head against his hard pecs like a woman as he walked me across the room and lowered me gently onto the futon mattress on the floor.

The second time was a couple of years later at my only Gay Ski Week in Aspen. I'd sprained my ankle on the slopes and had dinner plans with friends that night. When they swung by my room I begged off the dinner since it would be hard for me to hobble around the icy streets. One of the guys, a very handsome guy my age who I'd dated briefly a year before - nicely built at about 180lbs but no bodybuilder by any stretch - said "I'll carry you." He scooped me up and seemingly effortlessly carried me for blocks to the restaurant. We were friends by then, nothing sexual happened. But I was both mortally embarrassed at my public submission and, despite several layers of down padding and Gortex, secretly thrilled.

Of course, a beautifully built shorter bodybuilder (a site member!) once, upon meeting him in his Chelsea apartment, without warning leapt into my arms and I felt the same thrill and arousal of being able to carry and cradle this hard muscleguy as I felt being carried myself. I'll never forget how his rock hard little bubble butt felt cradled in my hand and forearm. Would love to do that again!

Re being lifted myself, it's been a loooong time and I'm VERY off-season at 220lbs now. I could use a lift - any takers?

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; May 28th, 2008 at 09:17 AM.
  #9   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:31 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager Muscle View Post
A beautifully built shorter bodybuilder (a site member!) once, without warning leapt into my arms and I felt the same thrill and arousal of being able to carry and cradle this hard muscleguy. Would love to do that again!
While I never had the perspective of role reversal in this, I have to say that i completely understand being the 'protector'. At least for me it's not a form of domination at all, but actually an honor and obbligation - to have someone trust you to hold and protect.
  #10   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:49 AM

mutador
btw, you who said to be big, ilimzn and picmeup, care to post a few pics of yourselves? hehe
  #11   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:21 AM

mutador
Sorry for reviving this thread but I wanted to add these videos from Kirk Alyn's superman. He does a lot of lifting up and I think he's probably one of the hotest supermen ever, he was actually 6'1" tall and pretty beefy and wide shouldered with a nice V shape. He did really care to look good with the wool costume on.
It's also interesting to point out that he was 38 when he was given the role of superman, a big difference from the young image they wanted to sell us in the latest superman which for me is not hot at all...
It's also interesting that he died of old age, he didn't go crazy, or commit suicide or had any accident...

Here are a few videos

This one is specially hot, he picks up two guys and says "speak up! sometimes I don't know my own strength!"
And here there's a nice part when he's shot at and he flashes a confident smile as bullets bounce in his chest

enjoy

Last edited by mutador; June 15th, 2008 at 07:31 AM.
  #12   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2008, 09:21 AM
NYCMscl4Mscl

NYCmscl4mscl is on a distinguished road
LOVE being picked up!! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picmeup View Post
hey there, it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I am a muscle admirer. I am pretty big myself, but I am working building muscle and losing fat. Even with that though, I still fantasize about a strong man picking me up and carrying me around to show off his strength. I am not into being man raped anything like that, just a man that is willing to show his power with compassion. Someone that will not allow anything to happen to me. A protector of sorts. Am I the only one out here that is looking for that kind of man? I am 6'1 250 lbs. I am not FAT though. I have a large build. Actually I see myself smaller than I really am. Give me some advice or comments please. I feel like I am going crazy.

picmeup
No, you are NOT unusual...I LOVE being picked up---have been picked up several times--upon request--in NYC gay bars....one guy joked that he was doing squats with me!
  #13   Add to picmeup's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:22 PM

Thank you guys for all of the great replies. It is nice to know that I am not alone. I only wish my fantasy could come true at least once, or maybe more. I am traveling to Missouri from New Mexico next week and would love to know if there are any guys in those areas that would like to meet. Northern Texas, Oklahoma, or Missouri. I am getting hard reading these replies.

picmeup
  #14   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:37 AM
NYCMscl4Mscl

PicMeUp,

Here's a YouTube video you may like:
Quote:
Thank you guys for all of the great replies. It is nice to know that I am not alone. I only wish my fantasy could come true at least once, or maybe more. I am traveling to Missouri from New Mexico next week and would love to know if there are any guys in those areas that would like to meet. Northern Texas, Oklahoma, or Missouri. I am getting hard reading these replies.

picmeup
  #15   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:38 AM
NYCMscl4Mscl

And check out this guy with a real-life pick up of the delivery boy!!
Quote:

picmeup
  #16   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 03:57 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Those are both awesome clips.
  #17   Add to n00blet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2008, 11:22 AM

n00blet is on a distinguished road
  #18   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed being lifted up. I have a friend that can lift me up by my NECK and it not even hurt. yes, he is THAT strong.
  #19   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCmscl4mscl View Post
And check out this guy with a real-life pick up of the delivery boy!! YouTube - The Delivery Boy versus Vizepx

thats an amzing video
  #20   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 08:51 AM
NYCMscl4Mscl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojfs7931 View Post
Wow. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed being lifted up. I have a friend that can lift me up by my NECK and it not even hurt. yes, he is THAT strong.
WOW!--is your friend here in NYCity?---or planning a visit anytime soon?
  #21   Add to littlemarmoset's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM

littlemarmoset is on a distinguished road
Lift & carry

I can certainly relate to what picmeup is saying. I've had fantasies of riding on a guy's back or sitting in his lap for a long time, and I'm currently bigger than you! (I weigh about 330 lbs). The only way any guy would probably be able to accommodate my bulk would be in a body of water, and even then it might be next to impossible!

I have a fond memory that has stayed with me for many years. I think I was about twelve or thirteen at the time. I was with my church choir on a trip through Louisiana and Mississippi. We had gone to a water park during part of the day, but I think we were in a natural lake of some kind later on. I remember horsing around with this older guy (a senior, I think) and even sitting in his lap for a brief spell. He was good-looking and built (probably a jock), and he was wearing a deep purple bathing suit (possibly a Speedo). I remember feeling so good in his lap. I felt protected, and that was a great feeling. I may or may not have also felt shame at having found this experience pleasurable (Puritianism rears its ugly, homophobic head again!), but I can't remember. I do remember that I enjoyed the experience, and I experience similar feelings whenever I think about that memory.

Long story short, there are others like you out there! I may never be able to experience those kinds of feats of strength with another guy, but I'm glad I can fantasize about them. I'm also glad that there are forums like this, and I'm glad that I summoned the courage to talk about my desires. I've been wanting to get that off my chest for a long time.

Scott
  #22   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Lift and Carry Response

I have wanted to have a huge muscular man as my significant other for a very long time. I can relate! Peace, Cutlerfan
  #23   Add to CDNmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 05:24 AM

CDNmuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CDNmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CDNmuscle
I've always enjoyed doing a little pro style wrestling and its my experience that lots of guys totally enjoy/get off on being carried/racked over the shoulder or pressed over head. I love getting a guy over my shoulders and knocking out some squats. Along with that comes slamming his ass onto the mats .. lol.

My first encounter with lifting was with an old Bf. I threw him over my shoulder and carried him up 3 flights of stairs for a lil bedroom fun. Didn't mean that much to me but his reaction was very obvious

Peace - CdnMuscle
  #24   Add to picmeup's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 12:34 PM

lift and carry finally happened

hey guys, I wrote you a while back about being lifting and carried around. It finally happened. This really tall guy around 6'7 came up behind me and started wrestling with me. He bent me over as he was behind me and grabbed my legs and lifted me up. My knees were up to my chest. He walked me to the counch and laughed as he set me down. then he grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the couch and lifted my body over his shoulder without even bending over. He started with a craddle carry and shifted my weight so that he could throw me over his shoulder. He said that he could bench press over 400 lbs. So I was a piece of cake. I never thought this would happen to me with my size and all. than you for all of your responses. Can't wait to see what you will post about this experience. So I got two things in one man, tall and muscular!!!
  #25   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Wow dude im so hot now after reading that experience. Im trying to imagine his size and how strong he is i weigh 170 at 5'9 he can probably toss me.
  #26   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
Best manlifting video ever?

Congratulations on finally living your dream!

May I commemorate your sublime happiness by directing your attention to what may be the definitive manlifting (or rather, mansquatting) clip of all time.

A very cute and positively adorable young gay southern couple with completely different personalities and looks so there's something for everyone!

Either google "chizzad buddy squat" or go to this youtube link:
Even if you're not into manlifting, believe me, you'll be glad you did! They're great together and very funny! (Am I the only one who sees the Dubya resemblence?)

Be sure not to miss the second half, where the "not-so-little buddy" scoops up the bigger guy like he was nothing and also begins squatting with him!

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; January 13th, 2009 at 03:05 PM.
  #27   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:56 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
I love these two guys. However, looks like the "little" guy is catching up in size.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options