The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:10 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
THE TRAINER Part IV

[COLOR=white]THE TRAINER[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Part IV[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I couldn?t believe it. I stood there on 23rd street, gaping openly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]This brick shithouse, this mountain of dude who I had easily assumed to be older than me was more than 5 years younger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How old were you when you started lifting?? I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?14.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jesus. The kid might be younger, but he still had a decade in the gym behind him. And hell if it didn?t show.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We had started walking again, Mike looking over at me with his shit-eating grin back in place. Just like my boner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So, where we goin?? he asked, ?Your place or mine??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My face lit up so fast I hoped there weren?t any epileptics around. ?I live three blocks away.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Your place it is, little man.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Within 5 minutes he had his hands on my hips, grinding his crotch into my ass and growling with pleasure as I fumbled with the keys to get into my apartment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Cmon, man. I need to get inside that hole before I blow.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The key clicked and turned and we tumbled into my apartment. He slammed the door behind us and then grinned at me, eyes flashing, and tackled me HARD onto my bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike pulled back from me and started yanking off my sweats, grabbing the underwear underneath as he went, then pulled off his own in a deft motion and kicked them away. Before I knew it, I felt the plum of his cockhead, oozing pre and rubbing insistently at my hole. Before I could protest, he stuck a beefy finger into his mouth and then spit on my quivering ass and started to play with it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My back arched and I moaned. He smirked ?Good, doesn?t take much to get you ready, does it??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m ready for you now,? I growled, and grabbed the back of his neck so he fell down over top of me with a fist in the mattress on either side. We stared at each other, and at the moment our lips touched I felt him enter me. My butt instinctively responded by sucking him in, and in a swift motion he was fully inside.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Fuck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That hurt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So good.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Slowly he began to piston me, spreading my legs apart with his knees, licking the inside of my mouth with his tongue. He growled, deep and long, breaking our kiss, and I opened my eyes to see this golden-haired fuckbeast mounting me like a bear in heat. The cocky smile on his face was gone, replaced by wide open eyes staring deeply into mine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You feel good,? he said quietly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I nodded, overwhelmed as usual by this beautiful man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So do you,? I said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He growled again and buried his face in my neck, wrapping one arm around me, the other still propping up his heaving bulk, and started to fuck me hard. He must have pounded me for half an hour, sometimes with sloppy kisses, sometimes staring at each other and grunting, blue eyes twinkling, but while he slowed a couple of times to let me catch my breath, that big boss dick never stopped moving inside me, and never lost its steel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We were going slow again and he looked down at my torso, covered in our sweat, writhing below him. ?Fuck, Will. You?re a beautiful man. You sure you wanna grow into a big ole freak like me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I furrowed my brow and nodded firmly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He shuddered. ?I think I?m gonna come.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Up on his knees, he grabbed my hips and started pounding me furiously, leaning his head back and moaning, his huge body tensing up, pecs spasming, sweat dripping down his abs, arms and shoulders bloated and pumped, covered in veins and wet blonde fur. I felt his dick start to pulse inside me, and the heat of his cum filled me as he threw an arm underneath me and yanked me up into an animal kiss as he shook and pumped, biting my lip and groaning loudly. I threw my arms around him as I unloaded all over his abs and chest, glazing him in my cum, my ass spasming uncontrollably over his now-softening cock, milking gasps of pleasure from his lips into mine. Slowly we laid back onto the bed, firmly wrapped together, panting, licking each others lips. After a couple of minutes we were still, muscled bellies gently swelling with breath, eyes locked at close range, smiling bashfully at each other like we had just met.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Are you single?? He asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I smiled and nodded, ?Yeah.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Do you wanna be??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I smiled and shook my head, ?Nope.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He grinned and kissed me gently, just with his lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Good.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]************************************************** *******************[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So that?s how Mike and I started dating. Life, while busy, was pretty idyllic. All day we would train clients, and lifted together most mornings. We even started to attract an early crowd on the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike was serious about getting bigger. To that point he had done fairly limited cycles, usually only two a year. He was still producing a lot of testosterone on his own, as he had only been juicing a few years. A lot of his bulk had been gained through powerlifting in high school and college. This thrilled me- I had always been drawn to powerlifters and strongmen, and with his help I started to pile on the poundage in my benches, Deadlifts and squats. I was eating like crazy, with plenty of carbs and fat, and within a month of meeting Mike I had put on a solid 10 pounds. Now, I was beefy, and not all that defined, but I was tipping the scales at 265 by early March [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My belly was sticking out, but it was hard as rock, and Mike loved watching me grow. He was growing himself, looking like an offseason pro at 280.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We fucked all the time. Sometimes we would go at it for half an hour first thing in the morning just so we could skip cardio for the day. Ok, so ?sometimes? was pretty much every day. If he wasn?t sleeping at my house, I was sleeping at his. Friends warned me that I was moving too fast, but everyone who saw us together could tell how smitten we were.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And the guy was a genius about training. While once every week or two I would have an idea he hadn?t thought of or would suggest an exercise he hadn?t done in a while, he was teaching me every day about technique and keeping me focused on the mental connection with my muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We shared other interests too- he was an incredible cook, and we spent plenty of time together in the kitchen, doing our best to translate our favorite recipes into bodybuilder food. Luckily we were bulking so we didn?t have to be super duper clean.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But speaking of bulking?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We had talked about our cycle experiences in depth, and had decided to do our next one together, 6 weeks of hardcore bulking, followed by a 6-week cut, so we?d be at our peak by mid-june.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The powerlifting focus in our workouts was great. I had never been stronger, and when we got done fucking every night I was out like a light. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]In addition to being a trainer, Mike was also a massage therapist, and was teaching me about deep tissue massage. The first few times he dug those meaty paws into my fascia I thought I would scream from the pain, but after a while it got to be something I craved. After a few weeks of practice I was returning the favor. It felt great to be working his huge slabs of brawn with my bare hands, and it helped my hand strength too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We were living a life of pure muscularity. But the best was yet to come.[/COLOR]
  #2   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:24 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great story, like development... and growth in muscle/relationship.

keep up the good work!
Thanks
  #3   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 04:29 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Awesome stuff! Two guys growing their bodies while growing a relationship with it--amazing. Well done!
Thanks
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 05:49 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm looking forward to the beast that's yet to cum!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 05:16 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up ..And believe it or not, he's funny, too!

What I'm really enjoying about this story, besides the very realistic training and growth, is the humor.

Just after the obligatory very-detailed-makeout/sex-scene, the one character asks the other, "Are you single?" "Do you wanna to be?"

Just a little out of order there, guys! But funny, the way it's written.
Thanks
  #6   Add to GoliathCA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM

GoliathCA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GoliathCA Send a message via Yahoo to GoliathCA
Wow! Awesome story. It'll be cool to see what the best is.
Thanks
  #7   Add to tygrefyre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:01 PM

tygrefyre is on a distinguished road
This story is behind amazing! I love your realistic characters and the slow, detailed way you tell the story, teasing us with the thought of more muscle! Please keep writing this!
Thanks
  #8   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:08 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
You are a monster. Thank God! And this story looks to be shaping into one massive meaty monster, too. Keep writing, Man. It's so good.

redsroger11
Thanks