The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
The Jascian's Toy - Part 9

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [COLOR=#800080]11[/COLOR] | 12

- Nine -

I stared up at the sleek screen in front of us as Gavin made his selection. “Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat, Blake?”

“Not hungry,” I said, shaking my head as I watched images of available foods slide across the monitor.

Gavin tapped the screen again before pressing his thumb to a square in the corner—paying for his meal, I assumed. “Alright,” he said, winking down at me. “I’ll just get you some lendoriac candy then.”

I dropped my gaze to hide my blush.

Cradling me against his chest, Gavin moved down the line and picked up a tray waiting for him on the counter. “How are you liking my classes so far? Bored yet?”

“Not bored at all.” I pressed my ear to the hard swell of his pectoral muscle, listening to his heartbeat. It was a new habit of mine—it didn’t even occur to me to be shy about it. “I’d like to attend more, if that’s okay with you.”

He paused in the middle of the cafeteria, staring down at me. “Yeah?”

Everything seemed to go quiet as I looked into those bright eyes. His expression was soft somehow, and even though I didn’t understand it, I felt my heart skip a beat. “Definitely. I really like—”

Someone jostled us, and those same bright eyes narrowed as they shot to the side.

I looked too, right at a beta with his gaze locked to the floor. “I-I apologize, sir.”

“Meet my gaze, beta.”

The man lifted his head, and my breath caught. It was one of Gavin’s professors. “I’m sorry, sir,” he said again, “I didn’t see you.”

“You didn’t see me?” Gavin smirked as he moved closer to the beta. “I’m twice your size. Maybe you can explain how you missed me.”

The smaller man’s lips parted. “Sir…”

My hands twisted into Gavin’s shirt. “Gavin.”

He glanced down at me, held my gaze a long moment. Then he blew out a long breath and looked at the beta. “Carry on, professor.”

The professor nodded gratefully and hurried away.

When Gavin’s attention returned to me, he was all smiles. “You’re too nice, Blake.”

“Too nice?” I shook my head in disbelief. “It was just an accident, and you intimidated your teacher.”

His smile faded. “He should have been watching where he was going.”

“Look around, Gavin.” I checked myself, lowered my voice. “This room is filled with Alphas. Sitting. Standing. I may be mistaken, but doesn’t that make it impossible for any beta to look at anything but the floor without fear of reprisal?”

Gavin frowned, and he scanned the cafeteria. “I suppose.”

“And we’re standing in the middle of the room, right? Do you think he might be used to this path being clear?”

His frown deepened. “That’s a good point.”

I hadn’t expected him to agree with me, and I stopped short.

That sly grin returned as he placed his tray on a nearby table. “You’re still too nice, though.”

It was impossible to stay serious around Gavin for any length of time, and I chuckled softly.

“Gavin!”

Gavin looked up, grinning broadly at a woman striding across the room. “Hey, Soria.”

Twisting around, my eyes widened when I saw my first female Alpha up close.

Tall. Up to about Gavin’s chest. She wore a hot pink sleeveless vest and formfitting black pants, and the muscles of her body were long and sleek, hard and strong. Her blond hair flowed down to her waist in golden, shimmering waves.

The female Alphas were as stunning as the male ones, it seemed.

She stopped just short of hugging him, staring down at me. “You brought your toy? Let’s see him!”

Gavin’s thumb caressed my back as he gently set me on the tabletop. “Blake, this is Soria. We grew up together.” His hand reluctantly slid from my body. “Soria, this is Blake.”

Soria cooed as she bent close to the table. “Oh, he’s cute.” She straightened and winked at Gavin. “Not as cute as mine, though.”

Gavin snorted. “You usually bring yours to school. Where is she? My toy gets lonely for Earther company.”

I barely kept myself from wincing.

The other Alpha’s giddiness slipped away. “I did, but…”

“But what?”

She gently swung her backpack to the front, and my eyebrows lifted when I saw what looked like a child’s safety seat hanging from one of the straps from a gleaming silver chain. And a human being was strapped securely to it.

Oh, please god, I thought, don’t let that thing give Gavin any ideas.

Soria carefully unfastened the chair straps and lifted her toy out of it. “I asked her to twirl for me on my nightstand this morning, and she fell off.” She placed the woman on the table next to me. “She’s broken. Pretty badly, I think. I would have left her home, but I thought some of the beta profs might know what to do with her. They didn’t have any answers.”

I stared at the woman, pale and trembling as she sat next to Gavin’s tray. “Hi there,” I said softly.

Clutching her left arm close to her body, she shuddered as if just the idea of speaking gave her pain. “H-Hi.”

It was pretty obvious what was wrong with her. She was wearing a loose skirt, and a tube top sort of thing that she’d probably managed to step into and pull up just enough to cover her breasts. She’d have to do it that way, given her injury and her inability to raise her left arm.

“I’m Blake.” I knelt beside her. “Banged up your shoulder, did you?”

“J-Jenny,” she said, making a soft, mewling sound when she tried to touch her shoulder. “I was…stupid. I still don’t know how I slipped.”

“That hardly makes you stupid. Accidents happen.” I glanced up at Gavin and Soria, who were talking softly with each other as they stared at their PDA screens. Probably searching through the Earther Manual.

I knew firsthand how useful that thing was.

“Mind if I take a look at it?” I asked, easing closer to her. “I’m a doctor.”

“Y-You are?” she asked, her eyes welling with tears. “Oh wow, are you Jack’s Blake?”

Jack’s Blake. I glanced up at Gavin, but he didn’t appear to be paying attention. Small blessing, considering his tendency toward electric jealousy.

“I do believe that’s me.” Smiling, I lifted my hands. “Can I check you out?”

She nodded.

The top of her shoulder was flat instead of curved, so I knew one issue already. But there were other things I had to check as well. “I know it’s hard because it feels like your arm is going to fall off, but I need you to let it go.” I grasped her left elbow and forearm, showing her I could hold it steady. “Trust me?”

Biting her lip, she released her left arm.

“That’s it. Can you wiggle your fingers?”

She managed it without too much trouble. That was a good sign. “This happened this morning? Do you have any numbness in your neck, shoulder, or arm?”

An exhausted chuckled escaped her. “I wish.”

I grinned, examining her the best I could under the circumstances. The area around her shoulder was swollen and bruised, but that was to be expected. No numbness was good. “You dressed yourself after getting hurt?”

Jenny groaned. “It’s really obvious, isn’t it? I look that bad.”

“Quite the contrary.” I looked into her eyes. Pretty. Green. “I’m amazed you managed it at all with the pain you must be in.”

“Yes, well, no way was I going to come to school naked.” She gave me a shaky smile. “That was the worst dream ever when I was a teenager.”

Having a sense of humor after all she’d been through was also a good sign. “Jenny, your shoulder is dislocated. I can’t tell for sure without an X-Ray, but I don’t think anything is broken.”

“Th-That’s good, right?”

“Well,” I breathed a heavy sigh, “I’d say it’s the best we can hope for right now. Think you can let me set it?”

“What do I have to do?”

I placed a gentle hand on her back. “Lie flat.”

She leaned back, letting me give her extra support as I guided her to the table. “Is it going to hurt?” she whispered.

God, how I wished I had the proper facilities. “Your shoulder’s been separated for a long time. You have quite a bit of swelling and bruising.” I shook my head. “Usually in this situation I’d give you a muscle relaxant and maybe even a local anesthetic. We don’t have access to any of that here.”

“So it is going to hurt.”

“Afraid so. But you’re a brave girl,” I smoothed the hair from her face and tweaked her nose, “you’ll get through it. And I guarantee you’ll feel a lot better once everything’s where it’s supposed to be.”

Jenny giggled. “Jack was right—you are a pediatrician.”

I paused, then let my mouth curve in a little smile. “Sorry, years of practice. I can try and treat you more like an adult, if you want.”

“No.” That thankful shimmer of tears reappeared in her green eyes. “I-I could use a little extra care right now.”

“Not a problem.” I took her left hand, and she squeezed on my fingers. “No, don’t do that. Relax, and let me do all the work, okay?”

Bit by bit, her fingers loosened.

I slid my other hand beneath her elbow. Slowly, waiting for each spasm to pass before pushing farther, I began to turn her forearm away from her body. “What did you do on Earth?”

She blew out a shaky breath, but answered me. “I was a dancer.”

“Wow,” I said, continuing to move her arm. “Were you famous?”

Jenny laughed, just a little. “No, but I think I was getting close.”

“So the twirling Soria was having you do, that was…?”

“Thirty-two fouett?s en tournant.”

I chuckled, keeping my eyes on hers. “I have no idea what that is.”

“It’s a spin where one foot’s flat on the floor as the other leg whips around. You raise the flat foot en pointe while touching the other foot to your knee. All the while you’re turning and turning. If you can do thirty-two without moving from your starting point, then you’re pretty much the bee’s knees.”

My eyes crinkled at the corners. “I still have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“That’s okay.” She took a deep breath. “I’m not so good at explaining it. Maybe sometime I can just show—” Her skin went white as her eyes rounded.

The angle of the forearm I’d been moving reached thirty-five degrees, and the humerus popped into its joint socket.

Jenny screamed.

Leaning forward, holding her still, I kept my voice as calm and comforting as I could. “Take a deep breath. The pain will pass in a—”

A giant hand batted me away from her.

The world pitched as I rolled head over feet, unable to stop my momentum. Then another hand gently caught me, drew me against a familiar body.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” growled Gavin.

Soria sounded just as angry. I couldn’t quite focus on her because my vision was still spinning. All I could see were swirls of pink, gold, and black. “You saw it, Gavin! He hurt my toy!”

“Blake would never hurt anybody! He’s a doctor.”

“What the hell is a doctor?”

Gavin drew me higher, his voice dropping as he held me against his heart. “He’s an Earther who fixes other Earthers.”

My vision cleared just in time to see Soria’s fist clench. “If he fixes other toys, then why did mine scream when he touched her?”

Jenny’s soft voice floated into the tension. “Soria.”

Soria whipped around and knelt by the table. “Yes?”

Still lying on her back, she gingerly touched her set shoulder. “He had to do it that way, and it really hurt, but now I’m feeling so much better.”

The Alpha’s lips parted as she reached to pick up her toy.

“No!” I called, leaning toward them. “You shouldn’t move her—I’m not done treating her injury.”

Gavin lifted me higher, looked into my eyes. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine,” I told him, gripping his fingers. “Jenny really needs help, though.”

Chuckling, he shook his head and set me on the table. “Alright.”

I dropped to my knees beside Jenny. “Hi again.”

She smiled up at me. “Tell me that was the worst of it, Doc.”

“Worst part’s definitely over.” I eased her left hand to her stomach, guided her right hand to cover the left. “I’m going to help you to sit up, now. Do your best to keep your arm still.”

Jenny nodded, and I slid my arm under back, helping her up. She winced at the movement, and Soria stiffened, but Jenny was fine.

“You’re going to have to keep that shoulder immobilized for at least three weeks, understand?”

“How—”

I glanced down at my scrubs. I’d worn them so often that the seams at the side were slowly unraveling. “I’m going to make you a sling. It won’t be pretty, but it should do the job.” Saying a silent goodbye to my shirt, I grabbed the hem on both sides of the seams and gave the material a sharp jerk, popping them apart.

“Blake!” Gavin leaned on the table, looming over us. “What are you doing? That’s your favorite outfit!”

“No choice,” I murmured, concentrating on tearing a wide, even strip from the bottom of my shirt. “I need the cloth.”

I can get you some,” he said, reaching for his own sleeve.

“Won’t work.” When I had what I needed, I looped part of it under Jenny’s elbow and began to tie the ends behind her neck, pausing every once in a while to make sure it was secure at the length it needed to be. “The material of your clothing is too tough—I wouldn’t be able to work with it.”

Both Soria and Gavin straightened, their eyes never leaving us.

“He’s so nice to Jenny,” said Soria, a note of regret in her voice. “Even after I hit him.”

Gavin crossed his arms over his chest, sounding none too happy. “That’s just the way he is. Blake cares about everyone.” He blew out a hard breath. “He used to work in this crazy room where all kinds of broken Earthers never stopped streaming in. He was in charge of the kids, and once they brought in a broken little girl. She was really twisted up.”

My fingers paused as memories of that day flooded me. Then I tried to shut Gavin out so I could focus on my patient.

But I was never any good at shutting out Gavin.

“Blake worked for hours on her, even after the other Earthers told him there was no point. He just wouldn’t stop. And he kept talking to her, even though I don’t think she could hear him. By the end of it he was covered in her blood, but she never woke up.” Gavin’s voice dropped low, his arms fell to his sides. “The other doctors told him there was nothing he could have done, but he…he cried. Then he went home and tried to drink himself to death.”

My hands trembled, and I forced them calm as I tore another strip of material out of my shirt. That had been… That had been years ago. I’d ended up leaving the ER because of it, and I never talked about it.

But Gavin had watched me live the worst days of my life.

Jenny ducked her head. “Are you okay?”

I glanced up and grinned. “I’m fine.”

She smiled back at me, her bright eyes sparkling. “You’re not an alcoholic, are you? If so, I’m afraid I’m going to have to find a different doctor.”

My grin warmed. “I’m not, although there were a few days there where I tried really, really hard to become one.”

Jenny laughed. “I can see why GI Joe likes you so much.”

“GI Joe?”

“Jack—that’s the type of toy he is.”

My hand shot to my mouth as I tried to stifle my own laughter. “Does he know you call him that?”

“Oh yeah, I try to match up all the toys to ones I know.”

“And which one are you?”

“Can’t you tell?” She fluttered her eyes at me. “I’m Ballerina Barbie.”

Too cute. Come to think of it, Lucas and Gavin had talked about Soria buying a house for her toy. “You live in a Dream House.”

“Yep, as any good Barbie doll should.” She sighed. “It’s not a bad place to hang your hat, even if it is bright pink.”

“Which toy am I?”

Jenny paused. “You know, I’m not sure. A lot of kids play doctor, but I don’t think a lot play with doctors. I’ll have to think on that.”

It had never occurred to me what criteria might be used in picking out an Earther toy, but Jenny had a point. She and Jack were archetypes of classic toys. What was I?

Shaking off the question for now, I looked up at Soria. “Jenny should be able to slip in and out of the sling by herself, but this part,” I held up the second strip of material, “will need a second person, so watch carefully, alright?”

Soria sat in the chair closest to her toy and nodded.

I returned my attention to Jenny. “Lift your right arm straight up in the air.”

She did as told, and I looped the cloth around her left arm, adjusting the band against her triceps. Then I moved to her other side and tied off the strip at her ribs. “Is this too tight?”

Jenny shook her head. “It feels, uh, safe. If that makes sense.”

“That’s exactly how it should feel.” I settled back and she lowered her arm. “You’ll need to ice your shoulder four times a day for the first 72 hours. You can make a good pack by wrapping some ice chips in cloth, and placing it against your shoulder for twenty minutes each time. Follow so far?”

“I-I think so.”

I glanced up at Soria.

“Memorized,” she said, answering my unspoken question.

“Alright,” I turned back to my patient. “After the first 72 hours, heat’s the way to go. The best thing I can think of here is…a warm bath. Or heating up a towel in water and using it as a compress. I don’t have any painkillers to give you, but that’ll go a long way in making you more comfortable.” I paused, glanced up at my Alpha. “Can I see her again in three weeks?”

His mouth crooked. “Sure.”

My body relaxed. “I’ll see you again in three weeks and give you some light exercises to do then. You should be good as new in six to eight weeks.”

“Thank you,” Jenny whispered. “Wish I could pay for your services.”

“You can show me that thirty-two spin thing once you’re better.” I tweaked her nose again. “When we’re both safely on the floor.”

Color began to return to her skin, making her look healthier already. “Jack was right. You really are a great doctor.”

I glanced away, rubbed the back of my neck. I was too embarrassed to admit how good getting to treat her had been for me, especially given how much pain she’d been in. “I try.”

But she didn’t have to know, did she? For the first time in weeks, I’d felt complete.

I pulled the toothbrush out of my mouth and bent over Gavin’s sink to spit.

A giant glob of saliva and toothpaste landed on the back of my head, with enough force that I almost tipped into the basin.

“Oh shit!” said Gavin, catching me and dropping his toothbrush to grab a towel. “Sorry about that, Blake.”

I shot him a dark look as he toweled me off. “You’d think we’d have this down by now.”

His teeth clenched as he tried to hold back his laughter.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a corner of the towel and cleaned paste out of my ears.

Gavin turned on the water and rinsed his mouth out. Then he changed the flow to a trickle and held me near it so I could do the same. “Really am sorry.”

“Mmhmm.” I tipped my head back to gargle a bit, then spit.

His laughter faded as each of his fingers slid over my hair. “You were pretty amazing today, fixing that other toy.”

My gaze dipped, and I reached forward, just barely managing to skim my fingertips against his nipple. “Thanks.”

The entire pectoral muscle jumped, before he lifted me away from it and held me level with his eyes. “And I know you’re not the sort to make trouble for anyone, but I really need the truth. Did Soria hurt you today?”

He was still thinking about that? “It was just a little tumble, Gavin. I’m fine.”

“Alright,” he murmured, looking me over. “I won’t have to take action, then.”

My brow furrowed. “Action?”

“It’s a crime to damage an Alpha’s toy. If she’d hurt you, I would have…” Gavin let the sentence trail, shaking his head.

Those glimpses of ruthlessness were not a little frightening, and I wracked my mind for something to say. “You keep making fun of me for being too nice, but you know what?” I grinned. “I don’t think you’re nice enough.”

His serious expression vanished as he chuckled. “Good thing we have each other.”

“I suppose it’s all about balance,” I breathed.

Gavin turned to leave the bathroom. “Bedtime.”

Relieved, I stretched my body. “Good, I’m wiped out.”

“Blake,” he said, blue eyes sparking, “I’m not lettin’ you sleep just yet.”

My eyes rounded. “O-Oh.”

Sly smile curving his lips, he tossed me onto the mattress. Gavin stripped his clothing, his tanned, hard muscles bunching and rolling as he crawled into bed after me. “This was the best fucking school day ever.”

His mouth descended, and I arched my back as I groaned. Shit, he was right.

I’d never had so much fun on a school night.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; February 2nd, 2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Updating chapter links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 06:47 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Jee Rowan, you're too nice to us, surprisin everyone with this wonderful bit of your story.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Yay! New Jacian's!!! Oh happy days!

Gavin and the whole of Jasc are really lucky that Blake was selected as Gavin's Earther toy. It's fun to watch him impress them with his skills, talents, and kindness as the story develops.

The chapter also reiterates Gavin's attachment to Blake, both during good time and bad. You would think that during the most trying points of his life, Gavin would have lost interest for a while. But it seems that's definitely not the case. Ironically, Gavin knows more about Blake's life than Blake has probably ever realized. The difference, of course, is that Gavin doesn't yet fully understand what he sees since Earth is just so different than Jasc culturally. As they grow closer throughout the story, you can understand why: they really are made for eachother! So heartwarming!

Thanks, as always, Rowan!

--JSmith
  #4   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
I was so surprised and happy to see an update to this wonderful story! I really do like the balance between Blake and Gavin. They're both so different yet they get along so perfectly. I think that Gavin cares about Blake as more than a toy but still sees him as a lower life form. I mean, we've seen two other Earthers as toys and both of them have come up injured in some way.
  #5   Add to calamity jane's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:27 PM

calamity jane is on a distinguished road
So glad to see you updated! I really like how Blake doesn't give a second thought to jumping right in to help others and the way Gavin responds to him. ..I think it even surprises Gavin sometimes.

You keep me wondering what's gonna happen next...keep up the great work Rowan!
  #6   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:19 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Your writing always leaves me with a lingering emotional reaction that I don't generally expect from reading this forum. Thank you.
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:31 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Rowan; This is another Excellent chapter of your story. And Now we get a glimpse of Alphas looking at their world and their own actions with a little less arrogance.
Stellar writing, Man!
Must be the Awesome sex Blake and Gavin have, that kept Blake from getting hurt by Soria. Toughened him up, so to speak. Lucky guy!

Thanks for the update . And a Story that's gotten another bit better.

redroger11
  #8   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 11:13 AM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
So glad Blake finally had his moment! Hope there's more of those to come.

Love the story Rowan! It was nice of you to let Gavin and Blake have a little fun on a school night Maybe in the next chapter we'll get to peak into that action
  #9   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 11:47 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Yay, yet another great chapter of Jascian's toy...

I must admit I love Blake and I admire him. I don't know what I would have done in his place. Just thinking about becoming a toy after being a doctor would be too frustrating for me to bare, maybe having a giant muscle stud live Gav would really help me get used to the transition
  #10   Add to scorpiodiva's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM

scorpiodiva is on a distinguished road
i love this story please continue!!!!!!!!!!
  #11   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:06 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Wonderful! Thanks for posting another chapter. ;-)[/COLOR]
  #12   Add to slsmith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM

slsmith is on a distinguished road
“I suppose it’s all about balance,”
As always Rowan, you have great balance in your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
  #13   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Jee Rowan, you're too nice to us, surprisin everyone with this wonderful bit of your story.
heh. It took me a while to figure out how to start the chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
The chapter also reiterates Gavin's attachment to Blake, both during good time and bad. You would think that during the most trying points of his life, Gavin would have lost interest for a while. But it seems that's definitely not the case.
Yeah, I think--bit by bit--Blake is learning that Gav's been part of his life for a really long time. That's kinda neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga_Huge5000
I mean, we've seen two other Earthers as toys and both of them have come up injured in some way.
Youch, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity jane
So glad to see you updated! I really like how Blake doesn't give a second thought to jumping right in to help others and the way Gavin responds to him.
I love that about Blake, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldaniel13
Your writing always leaves me with a lingering emotional reaction that I don't generally expect from reading this forum. Thank you.
Thank you for reading and saying such kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11
Must be the Awesome sex Blake and Gavin have, that kept Blake from getting hurt by Soria. Toughened him up, so to speak. Lucky guy!
haha. Pretty good theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelocolobo
So glad Blake finally had his moment!
And it was a wicked good one, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarvillavi
I must admit I love Blake and I admire him. I don't know what I would have done in his place.
Same here. Easy to see why Gavin likes him so much. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiodiva
i love this story please continue!!!!!!!!!!
Planning on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseventhwave
[COLOR=#ff0000]Wonderful! Thanks for posting another chapter. ;-)[/COLOR]
I really did have a lot of fun writing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slsmith
?I suppose it?s all about balance,?
As always Rowan, you have great balance in your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
I can't wait to write it. lol.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #14   Add to SOOT012's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 01:42 AM

SOOT012 is on a distinguished road
Another fantastic chapter. I love following this story.

By-the-way, something did catch my eye. "I glanced up at Blake and Soria, who were talking softly with each other as they stared at their PDA screens." Did you mean Gavin? I didn't think Blake could gaze at himself in third person. :P
  #15   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM

ugh. Yeah, sorry. fixed it.

-The Tick
  #16   Add to SOOT012's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM

SOOT012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
ugh. Yeah, sorry. fixed it.
Hehe! Hey, don't sweat it man. You are doing a wonderful job.
  #17   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 02:24 AM
furbymatter

The Jascian's Toy is the most amazing story I have ever read.

What I find to be almost identically amazing are the comments, particularly those that revel in Gavin and Blake's relationship. Despite conflicting cultures, we must perceive this from Earth's perspective, being humans. As I read the story, I became more and more disgusted by Gavin's character. Each chapter gives clues that make him nothing short of an antagonist. Blake is essentially kidnapped by Gavin, forever to abandon his former life, stripped of his identity, and nearly forced to create a sexual relationship. Gavin mistakenly calls Blake "just a toy" and lists the races of Jasc, not including Earthers. Ironically, this looks basically like a bargain with the Devil. Blake is practically being used, as Kieric states that Gavin is sure to win a Council position and the soldier toy informs Blake about their use for government position. Blake is exactly like a plastic baby doll from high school courses. If not that be the reason, he seems almost necessary for Alphas to release their sexual inclinations and urges, and simply for that. Their relationship, and sexual sessions, are void of passion and love. Gavin, being an Alpha, cannot love Blake, for he is of a lesser race, if Earthers can even be called that. Gavin's jealousy is nothing short of being a ruse, designed to toy with Blake's human emotions and win his favor for more ultimate motives. Sex on Jasc is passionless and we have yet to encounter any form of procreation, except with Gavin's parents. What happened to Gavin's parent's toys when they met each other? Gavin is in a position to encounter a mate and begin unravelling Blake's blindness, as he cannot experience his true love, except for maximizing Alpha satisfaction. This is a story rife with manipulation and deceit.

Despite the story being filled with a horrible relationship and conniving behavior, I find it to be incredibly consuming and addicting. I constantly yearn to read and discover more. I've noticed that Rowan's (free) stories nearly all contain dark aspects and practically all are void of passion and love, though most of those who come online to these forums are probably not interested in any of that, considering comments on those stories are equally as misunderstanding as some of Jascian's. I'm not trying to sound like the author with all answers, but any basic English class can teach you to create these conclusions, though humans force themselves to while reading anyways, but Gavin is either a prodigy or needs a serious shift of character in future chapters to redeem himself.

Keep honing your phenomenal talent, Rowan.
  #18   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 03:26 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
An analysis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbymatter View Post
The Jascian's Toy is the most amazing story I have ever read.

What I find to be almost identically amazing are the comments, particularly those that revel in Gavin and Blake's relationship. Despite conflicting cultures, we must perceive this from Earth's perspective, being humans. As I read the story, I became more and more disgusted by Gavin's character. Each chapter gives clues that make him nothing short of an antagonist. Blake is essentially kidnapped by Gavin, forever to abandon his former life, stripped of his identity, and nearly forced to create a sexual relationship. Gavin mistakenly calls Blake "just a toy" and lists the races of Jasc, not including Earthers. Ironically, this looks basically like a bargain with the Devil. Blake is practically being used, as Kieric states that Gavin is sure to win a Council position and the soldier toy informs Blake about their use for government position. Blake is exactly like a plastic baby doll from high school courses. If not that be the reason, he seems almost necessary for Alphas to release their sexual inclinations and urges, and simply for that. Their relationship, and sexual sessions, are void of passion and love. Gavin, being an Alpha, cannot love Blake, for he is of a lesser race, if Earthers can even be called that. Gavin's jealousy is nothing short of being a ruse, designed to toy with Blake's human emotions and win his favor for more ultimate motives. Sex on Jasc is passionless and we have yet to encounter any form of procreation, except with Gavin's parents. What happened to Gavin's parent's toys when they met each other? Gavin is in a position to encounter a mate and begin unravelling Blake's blindness, as he cannot experience his true love, except for maximizing Alpha satisfaction. This is a story rife with manipulation and deceit.

Despite the story being filled with a horrible relationship and conniving behavior, I find it to be incredibly consuming and addicting. I constantly yearn to read and discover more. I've noticed that Rowan's (free) stories nearly all contain dark aspects and practically all are void of passion and love, though most of those who come online to these forums are probably not interested in any of that, considering comments on those stories are equally as misunderstanding as some of Jascian's. I'm not trying to sound like the author with all answers, but any basic English class can teach you to create these conclusions, though humans force themselves to while reading anyways, but Gavin is either a prodigy or needs a serious shift of character in future chapters to redeem himself.

Keep honing your phenomenal talent, Rowan.
... worthy of this author's story. Gavin is a charmer. And he does show genuine sensitivity at times, especially for Blake. He seems to want to do his best to do right by Blake, under the circumstances, even though he seems to have no real empathy or capacity for respect of any "lesser being." He and his fellow alphas seem to have a prodigious knack for assimilating facts. And yet, they seem incongruously bereft of wisdom. They run roughshod over "lesser beings," I suppose, simply because they can. Gavin's arrogance is the result of the bestial culture that spawned him. Nevertheless the relationship between alpha and toy is predatory, rather like the occasional tryst between Nazi concentration camp officers who took took attractive Jewish mistresses, rescuing them from arriving transports, using them for a few month's pleasure before discarding them, dispatching them to the gas chamers to die. Of course, these unfortunates could not be allowed to live to incriminate their former lovers who had co-habitated with a Jewess. But I do not blame *only* Gavin for the horrifying state of affairs in this tale. I would hope that, if I had been taken captive under these circumstances, that I would have had the intestinal fortitude to take myself out. I would rather die than allow my body to be used to give one moment's pleasure to any of these alpha monsters. Maybe the Army ranger will contrive a means of escape and even if not, wouldn't it be grand if some of the toys managed to permanently disable the Jascian device that allows them to travel to Earth and other worlds to take their victims.

This is a fascinating story, but, as you said, very dark. Visceral reactions are appropriate, I think, and should be taken as positive feedback by the author.
  #19   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
Nevertheless the relationship between alpha and toy is predatory, rather like the occasional tryst between Nazi concentration camp officers who took took attractive Jewish mistresses, rescuing them from arriving transports, using them for a few month's pleasure before discarding them, dispatching them to the gas chamers to die.
Heh. Never thought I'd see Godwin's Law in one of my threads.

I... really don't know how to reply to either of the previous two comments. You guys put a lot of thought into your stands and backed them up well--I can see where you're coming from with it.

But I gotta say: I don't agree. I *do* agree that this society sucks ass, but then so does ours. Even within our own society, we've had and continue to have some truly abhorrent practices. The point is, ideally, we *grow* as a people, and that growth is usually sparked by one person (or a small group of individuals). To blame Gavin for his behaviour when he's been conditioned to think a certain way is oversimplifying, especially given that Gavin's managed to change a lot since he's had Blake in his life. To expect that he'd go against the society he's known all his life overnight is unfair to him, and frankly would probably garner me hate mail if I tried it, because it wouldn't be a believable change.

Everything starts small. Gavin is kinder to his 'toy' than any other Alpha we've seen, and he checks his own behavior almost every time Blake asks him to. To me, that's a huge step, and I doubt a different Alpha would even listen to what must be, to him, some truly outrageous requests.

I believe Gavin's a good guy, one who has made (and will continue to make) a shitload of mistakes. I also believe that Gavin and Blake's relationship is not devoid of passion or love. That can be seen, not in the big gestures, but the little things. Even in this chapter, Gavin knows things about Blake that no one else knows, and at the very beginning it's commented that no one watched his Earther like Gav has. Some emotions can be faked, but Gavin and Blake... are always wanting to learn what the other needs, are in wonder of each other during the most mundane tasks, and have little inside jokes with each other that you can't have unless you take the time to build a connection.

Personally, I don't believe that any of my stories are devoid of passion or love. I fully admit a lot of them can get wicked dark, but that's just me. I like my characters to work for that passion and love.

-The Tick
  #20   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 09:43 PM
furbymatter

I figured that every Alpha had taken as much care and responsibility as Gavin had towards their Earther toys. Understandably, other toys are commonly damaged due to not having an Alpha as fortunate as Blake's, but it appeared, from the context of a story, that Gavin just had a more passionate desire to succeed on Jasc in the future--that all Alphas met the ridiculously apparent demands of their Earther toys for their ultimate motives (including people like Jovin, who isn't even an Earther). Although, from your perspective, this case is singular for only Gavin. I find it to be an excellent desire to have a character undergo a change for the better of man, as just about every brilliant novelist has done at least fifty of these examples, but for Gavin to do that, he would have to retract upon his own society's examples, reminding me perfectly of a Clockwork Orange. Perhaps I am taking it too extreme, as I find that if Gavin is going to share these moments with Blake, they should be cherished moments, for someone you care for more than just because your society, parents, and Jascian law (assuming so, from the implications made against Soria), or the magic of human physiology deems it. I'm actually suprised that Blake never becomes curious as to what his future on Jasc may hold, given every circumstance.

I understand that even Earth's own society is one of the most wretched cesspools that we can ever aspire, and far from utopia, but that doesn't mean worlds identical to it are to be accepted simply because it meets our standards of "suck". I'm not expecting Gavin to go against society--it's most expected that he should adhere to it, which is what brings him to this inhumane state, simply bringing Alice deeper down the rabbit hole. Considering we view the Jascian world through a confused perspective as Blake's, our understanding of that world is as minute as his, and perhaps his will grow greater to give deeper insight for not only Blake, but the readers, just as Mr. Darcy was a seemingly very proud man.

I encourage you to continue writing this story exactly as you intended, as I enjoy every bit of it, no matter how it may appear to me, and I doubt you expected any of your readers to be so analytical of it. Allow me to be mistaken in future awaited chapters that have suprises to be unravelled, and I'll try to perceive Gavin's actions to have reason to be emphatic. =)
  #21   Add to OnyxFaith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:41 PM

OnyxFaith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to OnyxFaith
As much as I can appreciate what furbymatter and tagsnola have to say about this particular story, there are some points I have to disagree with them on. On one hand, yes, the views often taken in the society portrayed aren't exactly ideal by any means. Yet, I would have to agree with Rowan, that no society is perfect. Each has it's own set of complications... and often it's the special few who can see where things are possibly stagnating, and are the spark that begins change. But these changes also tend to take time... Yes, some revolutions are born overnight. But often those revolutions tend to be much bloodier, and don't always yield better results.

I think to say that Blake should sacrifice himself purely to prevent himself from being Gavin's "toy" is a bit extreme. I think there is a lot of passion and growing love between these two. Yet, there are complications they'll have to overcome... some more serious than others. But I do think that Gavin truly cares for Blake. I think this is portrayed very well in many little ways... in how clearly he seems to understand Blake, in how he tries to show his affection... I don't believe Gavin's responses are purely on an "ownership" level. I can't help but feel that implying there is no depth to how Gavin feels about Blake is not giving the character the credit he's due. Yes, he needs to grow up... he needs to develope his own opinions and views. But also remember, he is still rather young. He's at an age where, like many of us starting "college", he's going to discover what life is really like when you're not so sheltered by those who love you. Just think what it was like for many of us growing up... suddenly realizing that those we looked up to and admire weren't always correct in their perceptions of life. Who's to say that Blake isn't the catalyst that will help Gavin see where his society needs to be changed... that by gaining the rank he'll have, Gavin will actually be in the position to help those changes along.
  #22   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM

All your points are quite correct...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxFaith View Post
As much as I can appreciate what furbymatter and tagsnola have to say about this particular story, there are some points I have to disagree with them on. On one hand, yes, the views often taken in the society portrayed aren't exactly ideal by any means. Yet, I would have to agree with Rowan, that no society is perfect. Each has it's own set of complications... and often it's the special few who can see where things are possibly stagnating, and are the spark that begins change. But these changes also tend to take time... Yes, some revolutions are born overnight. But often those revolutions tend to be much bloodier, and don't always yield better results.

I think to say that Blake should sacrifice himself purely to prevent himself from being Gavin's "toy" is a bit extreme. I think there is a lot of passion and growing love between these two. Yet, there are complications they'll have to overcome... some more serious than others. But I do think that Gavin truly cares for Blake. I think this is portrayed very well in many little ways... in how clearly he seems to understand Blake, in how he tries to show his affection... I don't believe Gavin's responses are purely on an "ownership" level. I can't help but feel that implying there is no depth to how Gavin feels about Blake is not giving the character the credit he's due. Yes, he needs to grow up... he needs to develope his own opinions and views. But also remember, he is still rather young. He's at an age where, like many of us starting "college", he's going to discover what life is really like when you're not so sheltered by those who love you. Just think what it was like for many of us growing up... suddenly realizing that those we looked up to and admire weren't always correct in their perceptions of life. Who's to say that Blake isn't the catalyst that will help Gavin see where his society needs to be changed... that by gaining the rank he'll have, Gavin will actually be in the position to help those changes along.
... but this is an affair (between Gavin & Blake) that ought never to have been. Blake was taken from his life without his consent, kidnapped!!! reduced in status from a respected medical professional to that of a male concubine for a mere boy! Forced to live in a world in which he doesn't fit, except as the appendage of a teenager.

Blake seems to have resigned himself to making the best of things. But perhaps he is missing an opportunity even on that level. He has successfully, under far less than ideal conditions, administered medical treatment to two other Earthers, when their Jascian owners, for all their superior intellect, were clueless what to do. Wouldn't it be delicious irony if Blake, the Earther physician and Enya, the Beta physiologist were to draft a comprehensive "white paper" on the physiology and medical treatment of Earthers? Their knowledge and insight would be far more competent than anything ever produced by the Alphas. They are ideal collaborators. Blake's knowledge of Earther physiology and medicine are thoroughgoing. And xeno-physiology is Enya's professional field, so to some degree, Blake and Enya "speak the same language," professionally speaking. And Enya, unlike Blake, is literate in the Jascian language! Likely as not, even as Blake teaches Enya human physiology and medicine, she could help Blake to attain literacy in the Jascian language!

Of course, the Alphas would refuse to give Enya and Blake a hearing. They area after all, inferiors who have nothing to offer that an Alpha couldn't do better, eh? (Of course, the Alphas cannot allow an Earther and a Beta to show them up, can they?) When Blake and Enya run into that stone wall, let us see then what Gavin's metal is. He has not been at all hesitant to bully even other Alphas, much less Betas when it suited him. In fact, it was only Blake who stayed Gavin's hand, poised for reprisal against Soriya for having batted Blake away from his patient.

I must confess I am concerned for the Beta shop keeper at the toy store. (Sorry, I've forgotten his name as well as that Alpha who had posed for a time as a Beta stock boy.) My fear is that the Alpha will take it upon himself to "clean up the mess" by taking out the Beta shop keeper. That would be so neat and tidy for that Alpha boy. I wonder if Jascian society prosecutes Alphas for murder of Betas or Gamas. We know from Gavin that Alphas cannot damage another Alpha's "toy," but in that case, legally speaking, the injured party is the Alpha, not the toy. The toy would have no inherrent rights of his or her own, but, as a slave, he or she would be the chattel property of his or her owner.

There has been a lot of back and forth on this story. More in depth than what I've seen with most of the other stories here. But I think Rowan should take that very much as a compliment. This story has evoked strong reactions from a number of readers. Rowan, please understand, nothing I've said in my feedback should in any way be interpreted as my telling you how this story should go. In the first place, I wouldn't presume to do such a thing. (After all, where are the stories I've contributed? Sorry, none.) Second, I would much rather see how this plays out in your own mind. This story is very unsettling to me, much like the stories in another group by Chip Masterson. But, my heavens, fascinating!

- TagsNOLA
  #23   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:55 PM
furbymatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxFaith View Post
Who's to say that Blake isn't the catalyst that will help Gavin see where his society needs to be changed... that by gaining the rank he'll have, Gavin will actually be in the position to help those changes along.
That is a very excellent prediction, but would require Gavin to, again, be a prodigy in his society, which by no means is impossible, and actually again provokes a change in behavior or... Jascian nature. Would be an excellent ending, in my humble opinion.

Note that I'm only making these observations based on the knowledge we have from Blake's perspective, Earth's standards, and the context from the nine chapters we have been provided. From the actions, words, and cultural differences that have been revealed, it is hard to stray from a conclusion that causes a reader to be disgusted by Gavin's relationship with Blake. Again, the possibilities can take any turn at any time, and anyone can take the context from these nine chapters to have any meaning to them. The only reason I find all of his actions that seem naturally good, such as being very parental, very concerned, and desirable to meet ridiculous demands, because should his toy be dissatisfied, or even lifeless of humanity from improper (considering a word Jascian's might use) "breeding", then he would not get the Council position that I currently find he cares more for than Blake, accompanied by many of Gavin's Alpha-boosting comments. Of course meeting Alpha sexual urges and inclinations aren't that big of an issue.

I'm not asking Gavin to change at all. As we all know, the Jascian world has been instilled into his mind and behavior. I'm not asking for Gavin to revolutionize in one night. All I stated is that Gavin isn't anything to embrace as a hero at the moment *to me*, in the least and will require a large force to redirect my opinion of him, and look forward to seeing how he progresses. =) Also, I've enjoyed this discussion thus far, and it's nice to see other people provide their insight into one of these genres. =)
  #24   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:38 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by furbymatter View Post
I doubt you expected any of your readers to be so analytical of it.
I have to say, I've seen plenty of analytical responses to Rowan's stories but this has got to be the strangest one ever. It seems to be some sort of warped compliment wrapped into an insult.
  #25   Add to Wynfrith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Wynfrith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Wynfrith
It appears you have several intelligent comments and compliments on this story. Therefore, I will make my comment fluffy. In your stories, I am never quite sure with whom to fall madly in love.

#26   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 07:38 PM

Whom to fall in love with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynfrith View Post
It appears you have several intelligent comments and compliments on this story. Therefore, I will make my comment fluffy. In your stories, I am never quite sure with whom to fall madly in love.

Well, perhaps you could pick either of the 2 Beta's, Enaya(?) or Jorian. Or any of the 3 toys, the ballerina, the soldier or Blake, whichever might suit your fancy. But the Alphas are poison.
  #27   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
Well, perhaps you could pick either of the 2 Beta's, Enaya(?) or Jorian. Or any of the 3 toys, the ballerina, the soldier or Blake, whichever might suit your fancy. But the Alphas are poison.
Okay, I think you need to pull yourself back there, because this goes beyond having a simple spirited debate. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, and you are certainly entitled to voice those opinions, but you have to respect the fact that other readers view the story differently than you do.

Wyn can fall in love with whoever they want.

-The Tick
  #28   Add to Wynfrith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 10:57 PM

Wynfrith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Wynfrith
Thank you, Rowan.
  #29   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 02:17 AM
furbymatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelocolobo View Post
I have to say, I've seen plenty of analytical responses to Rowan's stories but this has got to be the strangest one ever. It seems to be some sort of warped compliment wrapped into an insult.
I certainly didn't intend for this effect, and actually verily expected someone to read my words with such a consequence, and I apologize to anyone who may fix themselves upon this belief. I'll admit, it really does sound as though my words aim to proselytize, but try to view it as a whimsical to explain my absurdities. These posts are actually my first, and only posts, thus far on these forums, and I hope to detain myself from being perceived in this light. =P

The story is nothing short of being magnificent, and that is wholly meant.
  #30   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 02:15 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
How to say this? OK maybe some history. I got bent out of shape with some key issues in this great story. I sent a third of my questions and issues with the world and characters, Rowan has been lovingly crafting into existence. And thankfully he addressed some of them and then reminded me not to get so caught up in a story. Now while I do write stories of my own and I do tend to get caught up in the very well written stories that I read... Rowans reminder helps keep things in balance. Passion over great writing is laudable. And it becomes the payment and motivation for many a writer when it expressed through feedback, Commentary, and quick replies. But after a while, I get the feeling that this detailed examination of a story that is still being written starts sounding like we are trying to have a hand in it's writing. Sure we can comment and suggest. Hopefully we find ways to praise the giver of FREE Stories for us to read. And as I've read this particular story I've had ideas on how I would like it to go. But my friends, I find Rowan is writing his story far better than I could. Because it is his story. And now the real personality flaw in my own character is revealed. I am GREEDY for another Chapter. And I am Jealous of Wynfrith for getting a fluffy comment in before I thought about doing it. I must now hope that Fluffy Commentary can tickle another chapter from Rowan.
Maybe it will help to think of this as Bedtime story. And we'll be ever so good and go to bed after another chapter of Gavin and Blake. Promise.

Please....

redroger11
  #31   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 03:48 PM

I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11 View Post
How to say this? OK maybe some history. I got bent out of shape with some key issues in this great story. I sent a third of my questions and issues with the world and characters, Rowan has been lovingly crafting into existence. And thankfully he addressed some of them and then reminded me not to get so caught up in a story. Now while I do write stories of my own and I do tend to get caught up in the very well written stories that I read... Rowans reminder helps keep things in balance. Passion over great writing is laudable. And it becomes the payment and motivation for many a writer when it expressed through feedback, Commentary, and quick replies. But after a while, I get the feeling that this detailed examination of a story that is still being written starts sounding like we are trying to have a hand in it's writing. Sure we can comment and suggest. Hopefully we find ways to praise the giver of FREE Stories for us to read. And as I've read this particular story I've had ideas on how I would like it to go. But my friends, I find Rowan is writing his story far better than I could. Because it is his story. And now the real personality flaw in my own character is revealed. I am GREEDY for another Chapter. And I am Jealous of Wynfrith for getting a fluffy comment in before I thought about doing it. I must now hope that Fluffy Commentary can tickle another chapter from Rowan.
Maybe it will help to think of this as Bedtime story. And we'll be ever so good and go to bed after another chapter of Gavin and Blake. Promise.

Please....

redroger11
.., the passion this story has evoked among the readers in this forum is ample testament to its high quality. My dislike of the Jascians is dislike of the JASCIANS, *not* dislike of the STORY! I would like to see how the rest of this story plays out. The writer's crafting of this whole alien world has been fascinating! I do hope this story will eventually be completed.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options