The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 08:36 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
The Jascian's Toy - Part 7

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [COLOR=#800080]11[/COLOR] | 12

- Seven -

“You’re really going to leave me with a babysitter?” I stared at the big door behind him, not wanting it to open.

“She’s not a babysitter, Blake. She’s just coming to keep you company.” Gavin swung his backpack over his shoulder. “Besides, I thought you liked her.”

I did like Eyana. Just the idea of having someone watch after me... “I can take care of myself, Gavin.”

“I know you can.” Grinning, he crouched in front of me. “Otherwise I would have someone watching you every day of the week, instead of just on Idia.”

That made sense, and I’d come to the same conclusion last night. I wasn’t sure why I was fighting this now. Maybe I just didn’t want Gavin to leave. “Right.”

He reached out, running his big knuckles down the length of my body. “Our first day apart since you got here. It’s going to be hard for me too.”

University started today. If it was anything like college on Earth, it should have been exciting for him, but my moping was taking away from that. So I forced a smile. “Have fun, Gavin. Study hard.”

Chuckling, he straightened, forcing me to crane my neck all the way back as he stood. “I’ll be home soon.” That sly smile curved his lips. “Be ready.”

A blush stained my skin, but a soft chiming sound saved me from more teasing. “What’s that?”

“Doorbell,” answered Gavin. “You have them on your world, don’t you?”

I closed my eyes, listening to the sound. “Not like this.” The chimes surrounded my body, stimulating senses I hadn’t even known I had. Understated—I didn’t feel as if the tones were forcing themselves on me—but impossible to ignore because they were so enchanting.

Gavin’s amused voice coaxed my eyes open. “Better than that bell at the toy store, isn’t it?”

That air of superiority again. I always felt uncomfortable around it. “Not better. Just different.”

Confusion flitted over his face before he turned and opened the door, revealing a young woman with her head bowed and her hands linked before her. It jarred me to see her—I’d been locked away with Gavin for so long that I wasn’t used to coming up to a person’s knees anymore.

“Hello, beta. You may meet my gaze.”

I cleared my throat.

The corners of Gavin’s mouth twitched. “Come on in, Eyana.”

She lifted her head, her brown eyes wide with surprise. “Th-Thank you, sir.”

Gavin stepped aside. “I’ll be home right after classes. His Care Kit is on top of the dresser in my bedroom. He eats Jascian—not Earther—food, and only eats once a day. So don’t feed him.”

“Gavin,” I said, half-groaning. “I’m not a pet.”

His face softened. “I just don’t want her to spoil your appetite.” He winked at me. “Want to make sure we have dinner together.”

That was... sweet. Sort of. “Have a good day at school, Gavin.”

He smiled, then cooled when he looked down at Eyana. She barely reached his hip. “Your psych profile coupled with the background check I ran on you indicate that you can be trusted to care for a toy. Be sure to do what it takes to make him happy. Understand?”

My eyebrows lifted. He looked up her psychological profile? And ran a background check on her? How much power did he have?

Eyana bowed her head and nodded at the floor. “Yes, sir.”

Seemingly satisfied, Gavin cast one last look at me before leaving the apartment.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Eyana smiled and sat on the floor next to me. “Hello, Blake. It’s good to see you again.”

I slid my hands into the pockets of my jeans. “I’m sorry you have to take a day out of your week to look after a toy.”

“There’s no need to apologize.” She lowered her head. “I’ve been excited about this visit since we met. You’re such an interesting person.”

Person. My body loosened up, and I cracked a smile. “It’s good to see you too, Eyana.”

She glanced over her shoulder, back to me. “Do you happen to know why Master Gavin used my name?”

“Probably because of me.” I scratched my cheek, a little embarrassed. “I know it’s your culture and everything, but I don’t like it when he calls you ‘beta’ in place of your name.”

“Because of you?” Her gaze turned thoughtful. “Master Gavin’s transition has gone exceedingly well.”

My body thrummed with remembered pleasure. “You’re not the first to think that.”

She cocked her head a fraction to the side. “It seems to have gone well for you, too. Strange, I hadn’t thought the first transition induced changes in an Earther’s body.”

I frowned. “I haven’t changed.”

“The shape of your body is,” she paused, trying to think of the right words, “better formed since I saw you last.”

My face cleared. “Oh, that wasn’t because of Gavin’s transition. I’ve been getting a lot of...” I self-consciously rubbed at the subtle, hard swells of my pectoral muscles. “...exercise lately.”

Her gaze slid over me. “Blake? Would you mind if I examined your body?”

I recognized her expression—it was one I’d worn many times on Earth—but I didn’t understand how it was possible. “Gavin told me there were no doctors on Jasc.”

She straightened a bit. “What is a doctor?”

Had my instincts been wrong? “Aren’t you a doctor?”

Eyana shook her head. “I’m a physiologist.”

I made a small sound of understanding. “You study living organisms and their parts?”

She nodded.

Of course she wouldn’t be a doctor—Jascians didn’t get sick. I paused, chose my words carefully. “A doctor is someone who helps a living organism when their parts... malfunction.”

“As in other Earthers?”

“Yep.”

An impressed smile shaped her lips. “I can’t imagine the skill necessary to perform such complex tasks.”

It made me feel good, to hear her say that. Gavin liked me, was attracted to me, but I didn’t know if he respected me. I was a toy to him, after all. “Thanks. That means a lot coming from,” I grinned, “a colleague. How would you like to start your examination?”

She hesitated, then tentatively touched her finger to my shirt. “Here?”

“Sure.” Taking hold of my t-shirt, I pulled it off over my head.

Her lips parted.

“What is it?” I asked, folding up the shirt and setting it on the carpet.

Eyana shook her head. “The last time we met, I’d gotten the impression that you were quite shy.”

I chuckled. “I do have a problem being undressed in front of strangers, but you’re a scientist and this is a simple examination, isn’t it?”

She relaxed and, after checking to make sure she had my permission, touched the pads of her fingers to my bare chest. “Your heart?”

“The center of our circulatory system.”

“With us as well,” she murmured. Her fingers trailed over my torso. “Your musculature is well defined, Blake. You resemble a miniature beta.”

Being I’d only met two betas in my life, and I liked both of them, I took that as a compliment. When she leaned closer, I did some examining of my own. Her dark eyes were focused; her breathing was even. “Eyana? How do I smell?”

“You smell nice. Clean.”

No signs of arousal at all. “Gavin said... He said an Earther’s scent sets a Jascian’s senses on fire.”

“Ah,” she said, her eyes never leaving my torso. “Alphas, betas, and gammas are three different species. While your physiology stimulates many aspects of an Alpha’s biology, it doesn’t have those effects on us.”

“You’re that distinct?” I asked, raising my arms so she could feel my ribcage.

“Only the Alphas are native to this world. Although in this age it’s impossible to discern the native planets of the betas and gammas, we do know that we were brought here much the same way you were.” She ran her forefinger down my spinal column. “As toys.”

My breath hitched. “Toys?”

“Yes.” She met my gaze. “When the Alphas discovered that other beings could enhance their mental and physical abilities, they scoured other planets for the best match. The betas were brought here first, but the gammas were able to provide more intense stimulation, so we were set free. Then Earth was discovered, and—despite your size—your people proved to be extraordinary matches for the Alphas. The gammas were set free as well, and the society you have come to know was formed over the course of several thousand years.”

They were toys too, once. And now they were ‘lessers.’ How could a society so far advanced use other beings that way, and then discard them? Was it because they were so advanced? And Gavin was one of them. He was...

I swallowed.

Eyana’s thumb slid down my throat, my chest, and settled on my stomach. “Digestive system?”

Blinking, I focused on the question. Anything to take my mind off this world, and the one I’d been ripped away from. “Mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, anus. We have several organs that filter and detoxify.”

Her brow furrowed thoughtfully. “Next time, I’ll bring an illustrated textbook so we can compare terms.”

Some of the chill inside of me warmed away. “I’d like that.”

“Master Gavin said you’ve been eating Jascian food?”

“Since I left Earth.”

She studied my body a moment longer before carefully picking up my shirt and handing it to me. “That might explain the change I noticed in your body.”

I pulled on the shirt, tucked it into my jeans. “How so?”

“Jascian food is designed to help enhance a person to their fullest potential. If you’ve been eating it, as well as getting plenty of exercise—”

The heat started to rise in my skin again.

“—then it’s natural that your body would benefit.”

Benefit? Excitement lit into me as I raised my palm above my head. “Will I get taller?”

Eyana laughed. “You might, but you’ve finished your growth cycle, yes?”

Knowing where this was going, I let my hand fall to my side. “Yes.”

“Then it’s not likely that you’ll grow taller. The food cannot push you beyond the limits of your human physiology.”

I remembered how Gavin’s mouth had felt against mine, and sighed. Ah well. It was nice to imagine for a few seconds.

Taking a seat on the carpet, I stared up at Eyana. “What would you like to do now? Continue the examination?”

“I believe that can wait. I was instructed to make you happy.” She winked at me, and the gesture wasn’t all that different from Gavin’s. “I’d hate to make an Alpha angry.”

Eyana was intelligent, kind, and she had a sense of humor. I enjoyed having her here more than I’d imagined possible.

“Eyana? Would you like to learn how to play checkers?”

“Blake!”

My eyes fluttered open, saw a hazy sort of darkness. It took me a moment to realize I was staring into my safari hat. Why...?

Oh, yeah. I’d asked Eyana to let me take a nap outside, on a small circular table. I’d covered my face with the hat so the sun wouldn’t beat on me. Nice nap, too. Warm, with an easy breeze skimming over my body. Why wasn’t I still asleep?

“Blake!”

Right. The hysterical Alpha.

Hysterical Alpha?

I eased up, slid my hat to the top of my head, and called Gavin’s name. It came out sounding like a mumbled “gmph,” though.

I heard something slam inside the apartment and took a deep breath to try again.

Gavin shot into the backyard, his eyes locked on the viewing device he gripped tight in his hand. “Blake!”

I lifted my hand. “Here.”

He stopped short as his panicked gaze found me.

Panicked...

My drowsiness finally slipped away. “What’s wrong, Gavin?”

His chest heaved, popping a button between his pecs. “A-Are you alright?”

I leaned forward. “I’m fine. What happened?”

The viewing device slipped from his hand, thunked to the grass as he closed the distance between us and dropped to his knees. “You didn’t answer when I called for you,” he whispered. “Why didn’t you answer?”

“Tried, but I was having a hard time shaking off sleep.” I scrubbed at my face with my hand. “How long were you calling?”

“Too long. I was afraid...” His finger went to my face. “What are you doing out here?”

My eyes drifted half-shut as I smiled into his touch. “It was such a nice day. I asked Eyana to put me here.”

He drew his hand away from me, curled it into a fist. “And where is Eyana?”

The spark in his eyes had my own wide open again. “You were going to be home soon anyway, and I didn’t think it was fair to make her watch me sleep, so I said she could go.”

“And she went?”

“Well,” I said cautiously, watching the spark in his eyes intensify, “you did tell her to do whatever it took to make me happy.”

A low, feral growl escaped from his lips. “I will kill her.”

“Wh-What? Why!” I jumped to my feet. “No.”

Gavin focused his ferocity on me. “She left you out in the open, alone, and didn’t see fit to let me know, Blake! You could have been—”

“Before she left, she set that... that...” I snapped my fingers as I tried to remember the word. “The energy shield thing that repels giant bugs and birds, and since you said that thing was safe, I trusted her to set it.” I raised my finger when he tried to interrupt. “And she left you a note explaining everything. It’s on the fridge.”

“The fridge? What kind of stupid place is that to put a note?” He reached into his pocket and yanked out the PDA he always carried with him. “Why didn’t she send it here?”

Okay, I didn’t know why she’d written it out on a piece of paper instead of sending it to him directly. It had seemed so natural, so it hadn’t occurred to me to ask. I started to apologize, to take responsibility—

“Idiotic beta!”

And all at once my voice was rising to match his. “Don’t call her that! I suggested the fridge because the first thing you do when we come back from anywhere is fix a snack!”

His fire evaporated, and the concern returned. “That’s not true, Blake.”

The shift in his mood threw me, and I was having a little trouble letting go of my own anger. “What do you mean, it’s not true? I see it every time we—”

“When we’re together, then yes. The kitchen’s my first stop.” He reached out, winced when I stepped back from his touch. “But when I’m coming back to you, you’re the only one on my mind. I didn’t even glance at the fridge today because I was barreling through the apartment searching for you.”

Finally, the anger began to seep out of my body. “Eyana is not an idiot.”

He laid his hand on the table, slid it closer to me. “Alright.”

Suspicious of his quick compliance, I crossed my arms over my chest. “You won’t... hurt her?”

“I’ll let her know that she’s not to use paper messages anymore, but I won’t punish her.” His fingers skimmed up my leg. “She can even come here again next Idia.”

Idia. I realized that I didn’t even know the basics about this culture. “Will you teach me?” I asked, distracted as his long fingers curled around my body.

“Teach you what?”

Of their own accord, my hands slid downward to caress his fingers. “The days of the week.”

He drew me close, touched his lips to my shoulder, to my arm. “Idia.” His tongue darted out to tease my hand. “Bevan.” He nuzzled my chest, drawing in my scent. “Sedria. Venai.” He used his teeth to drag the hat off my head. “Kruvet. Xel.”

Groaning, I leaned forward, trying to get closer to him even as I struggled to think. “That’s only six. What’s the seventh?”

“The Jascian week has six days.” His hold on me firmed as he gently laid me on my back.

All this time, I’d been counting the days wrong. I gasped as his thumb gently rubbed against my crotch. “H-How long is your w-weekend?”

Gavin smiled, untucking the shirt from my jeans. “Two days.”

When he lowered his head, I reached up and caressed his cheek. “So you’ll only be gone four days a week?”

His finger smoothed over my hair. “Did you miss me, Blake?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Mmm.” He licked my bared stomach. “I missed you too.”

My back arched, but—just as I began to remove my clothing—Gavin pulled away from me, another growl on his lips.

“Go away, Kieric,” he said, his voice low.

I sat up and looked around. When I didn’t see anyone, I realized that Kieric must be outside the front door.

Gavin’s eyes sparked. “I don’t care what I told you. I’m busy now.”

My befuddled mind managed to make a few calculations. “Wait, it’s been ten days since we moved here, hasn’t it? Is Jack here? It’s time to remove his stitches.”

His gaze narrowed before he blew out a hard breath and got to his feet. “Guess you can come in after all, Kieric.”

Hearing the front door open, I stood and smoothed out my clothing.

Gavin scooped me up and carried me into the apartment.

Kieric smirked. “Interrupting something?”

Gavin shot him a look so dark that the other Alpha actually fell back a step.

“Ah, well,” Kieric held up Jack, cradled in his palms, “I brought my toy to be fixed, just like you said.”

Grunting, Gavin spun and walked into his bedroom.

I grinned and nuzzled one of his nipples.

The grunt turned into a hiss as he gently set me on top of his dresser, where we kept my medical bag. Kieric cautiously followed, set Jack next to me.

“Hey, little man,” said Jack, grinning. “You stirrin’ up trouble?”

I laughed. “Apparently.”

Jack affectionately cuffed my ear. “And I’ll bet you don’t have a clue what you did.”

Biting my lip to keep more laughter from escaping, I scanned his body. Same torn Army green shirt, although he’d ripped the other sleeve off to even things out. “How’s the arm feeling?”

“Excellent.” He held it out for me to see. “Can I get these things outta me now?”

I took his arm, examined his stitches. “You’ve healed nicely. Definitely time for the stitches to come out.” Pausing, my hands still curved over Jack’s arm, I looked up at the two giants. “You guys don’t have to stand around for this. I’m sure you’ve got better things to do.”

Kieric leaned on the dresser, his interested gaze locked on Jack’s biceps. “Can I watch?”

“I want to watch, too,” said Gavin, although his gaze was much cooler.

Jack and I glanced at each other and he shrugged. “It’s not like we can stop them.”

I bit back another grin. Jack always talked as if the Alphas were barely worth his time.

“Alright, have a seat.”

We sat on the dresser and I set to work, cleaning my hands and his skin. Then I retrieved my instruments and began to remove the stitches. “You might feel a faint pinch or pull here. It should be painless, but let me know if it hurts.”

He snorted.

My lips twitched as I removed the first stitch and assessed the wound, looking for redness or discharge. He really had healed beautifully, and I moved on to the next one. “Jack?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve noticed you’ve lost a little weight. Are you feeling okay?”

His biceps tensed a bit, and I waited until they relaxed again before continuing.

“Fine, doc. Just can’t stand that food they give us, so I haven’t been eating as well as I’m used to.”

I glanced up. “The food in the Care Kit?”

His mouth twisted. “Yeah. Isn’t it the foulest shit you’ve ever tasted?”

“Actually...” I ducked my head, removed another stitch. “I’ve never eaten it. Gavin gives me Jascian food.”

“Seriously? How is it?”

I hesitated. “Really, really good.”

Jack groaned. “I smell it every once in awhile. Makes my stomach growl just thinking about it.”

A frown touched my forehead as I removed the last of the stitches, swept an antiseptic cloth over the scar. “I’m going to wrap your arm again, but you’ll only need to keep it covered for two or three days. After that, you should feel a hundred percent fairly quickly.” I retrieved the gauze, wrapped his arm. “Know your limits, though. Pay attention to your body, and if it hurts, stop doing whatever you’re doing.”

“Sure thing, doc,” he said, chuckling. He jumped to his feet, flexed his arm. “You’re a great medic, you know? I’m real lucky we met.”

I was a little slower getting to my feet. “I’m glad too,” I murmured.

Kieric leaned closer. “Is that it? Is he all fixed?”

“He’s doing fine,” I answered, looking up into Kieric’s bright green eyes. “I strongly recommend feeding him Jascian food, though.”

Jack glanced at me in surprise, but I kept my gaze fixed on his Alpha.

Kieric frowned. “The manual says the food in the Care Kit provides him balanced nutrition.”

“That may be true, but Jascian food will be better for him.” He still looked skeptical, so I appealed to his pride. “I’ve been living on it since I arrived here and look,” I gripped the hem of my shirt, pulled it up to reveal my abs, “you can actually see the separation of my muscles now. I’ve never been able to get definition like this before, and if the new diet does this much for me...” I let the sentence trail, waited for him to finish it.

Kieric stared at my six-pack, then looked at Jack. “Then... it would do even more for my toy?”

“Most likely.”

Green sparks lit his eyes. “I suppose I can give it a try.”

Grinning, I glanced at Jack, who had a look of astonished appreciation on his face. I turned to see if Gavin approved.

His gaze was locked on me, his eyes practically crackling with that electric light. Surprised, I released my shirt, letting it fall back to cover my stomach.

The light diminished, just slightly.

I tilted my head to the side.

Kieric seemed to notice the tension in the air. “I guess we should be going now.”

“You guessed right,” said Gavin.

“So soon?” I asked, staring up at him.

His jaw ticked. “I’ll make sure you can see him again over the weekend.”

I tried a smile; it didn’t do a lot to tame his expression.

“Say goodbye to your little friend, Blake.”

Raising an eyebrow, I turned and extended my hand. “See you this weekend, Jack. Hopefully we’ll have more time to chat.”

Chuckling, Jack grabbed my hand and dragged me into his powerful embrace. “You rock, doc.”

I closed my eyes, enjoying his arms a moment, before pulling free of his embrace.

Kieric scooped the Army Ranger into his palms and nodded at Gavin. “Later, Gav.”

“Later.”

When I heard the front door close, I stared up at my Alpha. “Are you alright?”

“Fine,” he muttered, thrusting his hands into his pockets and glancing away.

Easier now to recognize jealousy in him. “Want to pick up where we left off outside?”

He stiffened, but didn’t look at me.

My mouth crooked. “I didn’t notice just how much my body had changed until today. Isn’t that strange?”

Silence.

I slipped my hand under my shirt, caught him staring from the corner of his eye. “Now that I think about it, though, it’s pretty obvious. These muscles on my stomach are harder than they’ve ever been.” I slid my palm higher. “And my chest is thicker.”

Still trying to play it cool, Gavin took in a deep breath.

“My nipples are more sensitive, too. The slightest brush,” I gasped, “makes me shiver.”

A ripple of arousal went through his muscles, clearly visible even under his clothing.

“My stamina’s improved a lot as well, don’t you think? I’ve been able to last more rounds with you lately, at any rate.” Still smiling, I walked to the edge of the dresser. “Not to mention my endurance. I’m much better at handling your cock.” I feigned modesty. “Of course, that’s just my theory. Judging from the power of your orgasms, though, I think it’s a pretty good one.”

Gavin broke, whimpering as he swept me into his hand. “You know me too fucking well,” he growled, dropping me onto the bed and crawling in after me.

My response was to whip off my shirt, undo the catch in my jeans.

His eyes sparked blue, and he lowered his head to nuzzle my body.

I moaned, arching myself against his lips.

My body chemistry deeply affected his physiology—more so than he’d let on when we met. That explained his attraction, and it explained how I was able to give him pleasure at my size. But his jealousy, this ferocious passion...

It had to mean there was something deeper between us, right?

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; February 2nd, 2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Updating chapter links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 08:39 PM

Wow, has it really been a year since I've updated this story? A lot of people probably don't even remember it, but I listed the first 6 chapters at the top of the story. Hope you like it, and let me know what you think.

ps-- There's a slight time discrepancy in this chapter, but I'm going back into the others to correct it.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 08:59 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
well, I'm really glad you decided to continue this story. Hopefully the next chapter won't take over a year to post though.
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:16 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I could really care less how long you take to write something Rowan. I can stay patient simply knowing that you will place something new down. As long as I know that I can stay strong...or can I?

Truthfully, I'm waiting more on uhh...uhm.....*thinks*.......Davey's Destiny! Yes, that's what I'm wanting to read more of first.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 07:42 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Wow, has it really been a year since I've updated this story?
YES, IT HAS BEEN!!!!
Seriously, you can't do this to us. It's been too mean to make us wait a whole year... A whole year!!!!!!

Ok, ok... It was worth the wait . A really good chapter, but I agree with The MM in that I'd preffer to see you finishing Davey's destiny before this one. Before doesn't mean instead of, I like both of them. It's what happens when somebody has talent writing. And you have tons of it.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 12:06 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
Hello!?!?!

Did anyone happen to notice how great this chapter is? How about we give Rowan some kudos for writing an awesome chapter! If you're just dying for more to read by Rowan, quit complaining and do your homework. In case you didn't notice, he put out a new book yesterday (which by the way is complete and you don't have to beg for more). So all you Davey fans lay off for awhile. Remember Rowan's gotta eat too so go BUY his book so he can keep writing this stuff for free!
  #7   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 12:43 PM

MuscleChgo
This is GREAT -- thanks for continuing the story.
  #8   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
Wow, what a very awesome story. You best continue *grin*!!
  #9   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 02:33 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
My mouth crooked. ?I didn?t notice just how much my body had changed until today. Isn?t that strange??
Silence.

I slipped my hand under my shirt, caught him staring from the corner of his eye. ?Now that I think about it, though, it?s pretty obvious. These muscles on my stomach are harder than they?ve ever been.? I slid my palm higher. ?And my chest is thicker.?

Still trying to play it cool, Gavin took in a deep breath.

?My nipples are more sensitive, too. The slightest brush,? I gasped, ?makes me shiver.?

A ripple of arousal went through his muscles, clearly visible even under his clothing.

?My stamina?s improved a lot as well, don?t you think? I?ve been able to last more rounds with you lately, at any rate.? Still smiling, I walked to the edge of the dresser. ?Not to mention my endurance. I?m much better at handling your cock.? I feigned modesty. ?Of course, that?s just my theory. Judging from the power of your orgasms, though, I think it?s a pretty good one.?
Rowan,

You are my HERO. My favorite story continued. It's my lucky day! While I'm going to be spending my evening reading your short story on Dark Eden Press (read it, people!) I wanted to comment on Jascian's since I love the story so much.

The passage I quote above was glorious! The story is moving along, though I was hoping we'd get to see Gavin act on that sexual desire of his. Shame. You are such a tease sometimes, Rowan!

Anyway, it's a great chapter. I can't say enough great things except that I wanted to comment on how much I like how you slip in little parts of the Jascian world (the Jascian physiology, how their society developed, the days of the week, etc). It's so casual but adds so much depth to the story. Much like your other great fantasy stories (True, One Good Hand) you create a world that I just crave to learn more about. It's fantastic. I can't stop!

As a closing, I'll say that I'm pleased Blake is doing so well on Jascian food. Let's see what it does for Jack.

--JSmith

Also, I second onelocolobo --- Rowan's gotta eat. Let's buy his book and support his brilliance. In my mind at least, the more people buy his book, the more Rowan can write. More writing for Rowan = More Jascian's. Now that's some math I can get into! Hehe.
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I'm not big on gaint stories but this chapter I got into... Why? I think it because we just got some interresting puzzles to solve... up to now (for me at least) the plot has been a bit swallow... huge alien kid abducts human as sex slave... and since Gavin, the horny alien teen is in control it's been rather predicable... don't get me wrong it has the charter are well drawn and the writing is good up to Rowan usual high standards...

But finally we have a secret to uncover... the truth behind the Jascian culture... It was hinted at earlier but only as question Gavin wouldn't or couldn't answer... now I think couldn't is the most likely. Gavin is still a kid and hasn't been told the truth yet assume he would ever be told the terrible secret... what ever it is... but Blake will solve the riddle and maybe turn Gavin's world upside down or at least show him the truth of his world and his place in it.

Ender
  #11   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 09:00 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
She cocked her head a fraction to the side. “It seems to have gone well for you, too. Strange, I hadn’t thought the first transition induced changes in an Earther’s body.”

Blake seemed to miss a chance to get some information on what will happen to him through the second transition. The way Eyana said it seems to imply second transition will induce changes in Blake's body.

I wonder if Jascian Beta Phsyologists know any genetics? Or if they have knowledge of what happens during transition?

Ok here's the real question. Did Gavin have such a good transition because Blake loved Gavin and Gavin loved Blake?

One paralel to a classic set of stories is a bit Grimm. Grimm's Fairy Tales have a few stories where a smaller than average (or even very tiny) boy is taken care of by his loving parents and when a Giant comes along he ofers to help by taking the boy and suckling him on Giant's milk(!). In all of Grimm's stories the young man comes back and he's a giant. A helpful giant, But I don't recall if they get into the trouble it would be to feed their much larger son. That Giant's milk works good.

I hope Gavin's second transition will work a little bit like that.

But Rowan knows where he's going with this story, and he will probably keep us guessing up to the awesome end. I love your work, man.

redroger11
  #12   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2007, 04:42 AM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
Fantastic new chapter! I really enjoyed it. Like everyone else, I'm totally digging the analysis of Jasc society and the unfolding mystery surrounding the abduction of earthers.

Is Gavin being as honest as he portrays himself to be? Or are there ulterior motives at work? More importantly, is Gavin's devotion really gonna last, what with his strict views on superiority/inferiority??

Eyana's proving to be great fun too!

Don't forget everyone, Rowan promised us this chapter to celebrate the publication of his new story 'Just Wait' at Dark Eden Press:

http://darkedenpress.com/book_rowan-...just-wait.html

It has a very sexy twin relationship goin' on, is full of muscle/strength theft, and has a hot twist towards the end!! Take a look...

Thanks Rowan.
  #13   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2007, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
Hopefully the next chapter won't take over a year to post though.
I hope so too! gaw. I have *no* sense of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM, chocomus
Truthfully, I'm waiting more on uhh...uhm.....*thinks*.......Davey's Destiny! Yes, that's what I'm wanting to read more of first.

A really good chapter, but I agree with The MM in that I'd preffer to see you finishing Davey's destiny before this one.
Aw, man. You guys totally broke my heart. When I read this I had to say goodbye to the incredible Jascian buzz I'd been riding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelocolobo
he put out a new book yesterday
lol. Ya I did. I was nervous because it's a muscle theft brother story, but it seems to be going over pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleChgo
This is GREAT -- thanks for continuing the story.
It was a pleasure, really. Getting reacquainted with Gavin and Blake was a breath of fresh air, and the culture I've built on Jasc, with its light and shadow, draws me in every time I visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekka
Wow, what a very awesome story. You best continue *grin*!!
Planning on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
As a closing, I'll say that I'm pleased Blake is doing so well on Jascian food. Let's see what it does for Jack.
Yes, let's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
But finally we have a secret to uncover... the truth behind the Jascian culture...
We meet new characters in the next chapter, so we'll be able to see more of the Jascian culture. Should be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11
But Rowan knows where he's going with this story, and he will probably keep us guessing up to the awesome end. I love your work, man.
lol. Thanks. Although I do know where I'm going with this story, we won't know whether the ending's awesome until I post it. It may fall on its face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobdior
It has a very sexy twin relationship goin' on, is full of muscle/strength theft, and has a hot twist towards the end!!
mmmm, twins...

-The Tick
  #14   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2007, 12:44 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Aw, man. You guys totally broke my heart. When I read this I had to say goodbye to the incredible Jascian buzz I'd been riding.
Aww, don't be like that! Some people like Jasc more then Davey too you know, and personally I would like to see what happens next in this one then in some of the other ones. It's just so cute how a tiny prude can practically twirl a giant around his fingers whenever he wants to
  #15   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2007, 04:24 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I DO like jascian Toy, expecially after this chapter, which explains so much about their culture (And where the hotness gets higher). I'm really really sorry. I'm sure you can find that buz again, Don't you? ?__?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #16   Add to SOOT012's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:16 PM

SOOT012 is on a distinguished road
I must admit I needed to go back to chapter 6 for a refresher.
Great job, sir. I've liked this story from the begining.
  #17   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
This chapter was well worth the wait, Rowan! Thanks for posting it. I always love reading this story (along with all your others).
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #18   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I DO like jascian Toy, expecially after this chapter, which explains so much about their culture (And where the hotness gets higher). I'm really really sorry. I'm sure you can find that buz again, Don't you? ?__?
heh. Thanks. Been writing a story I have no business writing, so I feel pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOOT012
I must admit I needed to go back to chapter 6 for a refresher.
lol! Well, you're one up on me. I had to go back and read the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieJvilleNC
This chapter was well worth the wait, Rowan! Thanks for posting it.
I was actually really, really worried that I wouldn't be able to recapture the Jascian world, so that means a lot to me.

-The Tick
  #19   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:44 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Somehow I didn't notice your post until now. It's a good story.
  #20   Add to Whynot86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2007, 11:36 PM

Whynot86 is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad you updated this story its my absolute favorite Anywayz you did an amazing job and i jusy love it when Gavin gets all jealous lol . Well i'm looking foward to the next chapter so keep up the excellent work
  #21   Add to SOOT012's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:38 AM

SOOT012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol! Well, you're one up on me. I had to go back and read the whole thing.
Haha! I do that too sometimes, but only with my own stories. I seem to have a really good memory when it comes to extensive stories and such.

I really enjoy this story. I find this far away world very interesting, especially now with that beta's knowledge. I will be looking forword to future installments and developments.
  #22   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
Somehow I didn't notice your post until now. It's a good story.
lol. Well I'm glad you noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whynot86
Anywayz you did an amazing job and i jusy love it when Gavin gets all jealous lol .
I love it too. Especially when his eyes start to spark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOOT012
I really enjoy this story. I find this far away world very interesting, especially now with that beta's knowledge. I will be looking forword to future installments and developments.
Eyana was more fun to write than I thought she'd be. Gavin believes his world is perfect, and I liked having an excuse to see things from a "lesser's" point of view. Looking forward to seeing more of the Jascian society.

-The Tick
  #23   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:00 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
She cocked her head a fraction to the side. ?It seems to have gone well for you, too. Strange, I hadn?t thought the first transition induced changes in an Earther?s body.?

Blake seemed to miss a chance to get some information on what will happen to him through the second transition. The way Eyana said it seems to imply second transition will induce changes in Blake's body.

I wonder if Jascian Beta Phsyologists know any genetics? Or if they have knowledge of what happens during transition?

Ok here's the real question. Did Gavin have such a good transition because Blake loved Gavin and Gavin loved Blake?

One paralel to a classic set of stories is a bit Grimm. Grimm's Fairy Tales have a few stories where a smaller than average (or even very tiny) boy is taken care of by his loving parents and when a Giant comes along he ofers to help by taking the boy and suckling him on Giant's milk(!). In all of Grimm's stories the young man comes back and he's a giant. A helpful giant, But I don't recall if they get into the trouble it would be to feed their much larger son. That Giant's milk works good.

I hope Gavin's second transition will work a little bit like that.

redroger11
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a link to this Grimm story, would you? >3
  #24   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by psu3doreal
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a link to this Grimm story, would you? >3
I think he was drawing parallels to the original Grimm's "fairy tales" which like many "kiddie stories" if you go back to the original text, and not the sanitized "Disney" versions very gory and rather sick...

The recent Matt Damon movie came close to the orginial... But the Brothers Grimm are still way too dark and sick for Hollywood to take raw...

Ender

Remember Little Red Riding Hood is a werewolf story with canibalism...
  #25   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 04:58 PM

Just a little nudge forward with a favorite story. Maybe we'll get an early Christmas present. Still love your work, Rowan.

redroger11
  #26   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 03:30 AM

Rowan; I wrote this a while ago. I don't recal if I ever got it to you. I was taking a break from some of the stories I post. so I was just wondering when the next chapter is going to get posted.

And Here's that leter I wrote:

Dear Rowan; I wrote you a few questions before, but rereading the previous chapters again,; got me wondering.
It should be a testimony to your writing, that I worry what's going to happen to Blake.

So I thought Blake should have asked the first day at Gavin's Apartment after Gavin said
" That's because you do."

Blake:
If I really belong here, then why am I one fifth of your size?
If a Beta's Love is so much LESS than an Alpha's,
where do you rate a Toy's love for you?
Since my people don't have records of missing people returning a year after their disappearance, I'm assuming that things don't go well for toys during the second transition.
Do I simply die?
Do I vaporize?
Will I sexually combust?
Now there's a way to go!

Is the reason you got so big, because I love you?
Is the possibility that you love me too, part of your doubling in size?
Am I always going to be this tiny, thing
you can just push around with one finger, whenever you want?
Do I really matter to you?

Are you never going to be held by someone ever again?
I can never hold you.

For all that your size and strength get me so aroused,
my heart aches that I can never be inside you or you in me. I still miss being able to kiss your lips.

Your cock is twelve feet long , to my body being five foot seven.
Now imagine if your body was six foot tall.
My dick would be just over one and a half inches long!
And I would be twelve inches tall.

I guess I just have to look at the language.
If something changed and somehow we would eventually be on a more even footing;
your people wouldn't call my people Toys.
We would be companions.
Is the real reason Parents don't come in contact with their Children's Toys,
because they would be reminded about their loss
when their Toy died during their second transition?

Is there a way to make me at least half of your size?
Is there a way for you to make your heart feel my love for you is "more" than a Beta's?
Or like my size, will My love always be so much less than a Beta's?
If that's the case then I hope transition does consume me.

I was going to add "Body and Soul" at the end of the last sentence.
But you had me " Heart and Soul" from the very first day we met.
And the torture involved with living each day after your last transition,
knowing you will never really love me,
I will still be Just a toy to you;
is too much to contemplate.

I think you can see where this is leading.
Now the only question is " Will you be a good Toy owner; a good pet owner?"
Will you let me suffer or will you put me out of my misery?
What would be the responsible thing to do?
END.

This is what I would ask Gavin if I were Blake.

I wonder if you are planning on enlarging Blake somehow. The part where his clothes were not fitting right in chapter 2, got me hoping for that "transition" to happen to Blake.

Or the possibility that Blake being a doctor and having free time during the day,
would lead to him finding a way to combine Jascian DNA with his own,
and making a really big transition of his own when Gavin makes his last one.
It would have to be something he found on the Jascian internet.
Surely some of the parents wished for the best Toys to be available for their children.
And Toy breeding would include an increase in size and strength.

Maybe the Beta Eyana would help Blake get in touch with the Toy breeders. Or

Or..

OR!!!

Can't this story be a little bit more?
Can't Gavin at least put a little effort out to try and make more of Blake?
I suspect the effects of the second transition burn out the past years memories in the "Toy".
And then the adult Jascians return the toy to Earth. With no memories, Earth remains in the dark.

Wouldn't that be Hell for Blake ?
A nagging half memory telling him he lost something important in his life?

And Hell for Gavin?
Having to give up the one thing, the one being he's loved for just under nine years.

What is Gavin going to study at the university?
Government, of course.
But would he take some side courses in Xenobiology?

Would changing Blake size-wise be something Gavin would get in trouble for?

The higher road includes heartache and self-sacrifice.
To change the world for the better is the duty of every responsible citizen.
If only a fraction of the Alpha population Grieved for their loss of their Toy,
and their Toy's enlargement ensured they would remain intact and voluntarily with their Alpha;
A responsible Alpha would see his duty clear.
Find a way to help those Toys that loved their Alphas and vice versa.
Enlargement is practically the only way to insure Jascian society sees
"Toys in love" as more important.
And give them a reason to allow them to remain.
It would also give Jack and Blake some drama if
the spent toys are returned to Earth (minus their memories of the past year).
Jack would want to warn his superiors of what's happening.
And he would be doubtful of Blake's desire to stay with Gavin.

So there you have some questions and some suggestions for Jascians Toy.
You know how you want the story to go.
Maybe none of this fits the plot you have in mind.

These are just a few gentle hints from a fan.
So don't forget the big grain of salt, And getting the next chapter posted real soon.

redroger11
  #27   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:23 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
These are just a few gentle hints from a fan.
So don't forget the big grain of salt
No offense, but I'm looking forward to see what ROWAN has in store for the story. Sure, there are things I'd like to see, but I think it's best if we leave the plot up to Rowan to complete. He's certainly not devoid of ideas, as the works he's posted here and written elsewhere clearly indicate.

I'm a fan too, redroger, but I trust that Rowan will blow us away as he always does. Trust me: I'm just as eager as you to see the exciting conclusion of Jascian's!

--JSmith
  #28   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 07:31 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
[[COLOR=#800080]quote=redroger11]It should be a testimony to your writing, that I worry what's going to happen to Blake.[/quote][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800080][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800080]Huh?!?! I'm not so sure it's a testimony to anyone's writing that you'd like to rewrite the whole thing. Let Rowan write his story and go write your own. Here's an idea, write about sexual combustion. Whatever the heck that is, it could certainly make for an interesting story. [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]So let Rowan write his stories. You're not complimenting anyone by telling him how to write, especially in front of the whole forum.
[/COLOR]
  #29   Add to slsmith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 10:57 AM

slsmith is on a distinguished road
You have a lot of good ideas there, so many good thoughts that you should maybe write a story the way you want it written.
I think Rowan is doing a pretty good job of writing the story how he wants it written. Besides if he were to write it the exact way you wanted it written, it wouldn't leave you guessing as to what comes next.
I know I would rather read something someone else wrote than something that I came up with. Plus, what would happen if Rowan took your ideas and made them his...then it wouldn't be a story that Rowan wrote, but one that you both wrote together. Rowan keep up the good work, and don't change a thing, because if you do, then it wouldn't be you.
  #30   Add to slsmith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 10:58 AM

slsmith is on a distinguished road
You have a lot of good ideas there, so many good thoughts that you should maybe write a story the way you want it written.
I think Rowan is doing a pretty good job of writing the story how he wants it written. Besides if he were to write it the exact way you wanted it written, it wouldn't leave you guessing as to what comes next.
I know I would rather read something someone else wrote than something that I came up with. Plus, what would happen if Rowan took your ideas and made them his...then it wouldn't be a story that Rowan wrote, but one that you both wrote together. Rowan keep up the good work, and don't change a thing, because if you do, then it wouldn't be you.
  #31   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 10:56 PM

I have a plan! I have a plan! Jascian is one of my most involved stories, so it takes me a while between installments, but I know where it's going and I think it's going to be good. So trust me, okay?

And be patient.

-The Tick
  #32   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 12:55 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
The Rowan was created by Man.

He evolved.

He rebelled.

There are many stories.

And he has a plan.

-X-