The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:35 AM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 1

I have always loved the story "Scott" by VladBath (available in the downloaded archive on this website). I don't know if he still writes or not, but I have always wanted to see his story from the viewpoint of Scott. I decided to take a stab at writing it. I only mean this to honor Vlad's original, which i dont think i will be able to compare to. Hopefully someone out there likes this! Story will be 13 parts, one more than Vlad's original. Comments, thoughts, suggestions, whichever are welcome.

Prologue
My name is Scott, though you probably already know that. In fact, I don’t think I have met anyone in the last year who doesn’t know my name. You see about a year ago I participated in an experiment concerning muscle growth; let’s just say the results have made me the most famous person in the world. But now I am getting ahead of myself. The good doctor (my now husband Vlad) wanted to me to catalogue my experience during “the change.” I have complied this short document so that everyone will be able to read and understand what I experienced in my journey from average bodybuilder too god-like superman. Enjoy.
Scott

Part 1
I saw this sign at the Gold’s gym where I worked:
WANTED:
Volunteer/spokesperson for new line of supplements.
REQUIREMENTS:
Must be in excellent health. Must be willing to get HUGE. Bodybuilders a plus.
Reply to Dr. V. M. Bathory-De Veres 555-1212

I had been trying to get HUGE forever. Since I was teased for being a skinny kid in high school I had thrown myself into working out. By the time I left college (with a degree in physical therapy and personal training certifications) I was a respectable 200lbs of muscle. The complements I got and the responses to my body had always made me excited to get bigger, then I landed my job at Gold’s. Never before had I been surrounded by much massive examples of the male body. I couldn’t get enough and soon I was working out with the big guys and into some not so legal supplements. A few cycles of HGH and other steroids had brought me to a solid 269lbs of pure muscle. My clients and my friends all told me I should compete, they said my natural good looks and fantastic body made me a shoe-in to be a Pro.I really didn’t care about that, all I wanted to do was get bigger.

I took me about 2 minutes of internal debate before I decide to take the sign down and examine the offer. After a week of I called the number and set up an appointment, what did I have to lose? The doctor, Vlad, told me that I was the only one who had called (obvious to me since I had stolen the sign) and he was very excited to meet me. Excited about the prospect of getting HUGE I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Getting to the warehouse laboratory took me about 45 minutes thanks to traffic on the boulevard. The whole time I couldn’t stop thinking about the possibility of being massive. How big could I get? How strong would I be? What are the limits? And of course every few minutes I brought myself back down to reality by thinking about whether this was too good to be true.

“Scott, I presume?” Vlad said I he griped my extended hand after I walked through the door.
I couldn’t help but think he was surprisingly attractive guy for a science nerd. About 6 ft maybe 160lbs with a nice runners build. He I was, thinking like a personal trainer already.

“Yea that’s me, you wanted someone big so here I am, “I said while pulsing my large pecs for emphasis.

Vlad quickly replied “I also wanted someone who was willing to get bigger. Looks like your already pretty huge yourself.”

I told him the response I always said when people asked me about my size, "Not big enough. I can never get big enough. And I`ll do just about anything to do it too. I`ve tried supplements, alternative exercise techniques, steroids and even HGH but none of them worked nearly well enough for me. I want to get huge and I want to do it fast."

Vlad smiled and said, “Alright then, but before we begin let me give you some history on formula. For the last several years I have been working on a formula to help increase muscle growth exponentially. I managed to make mice increase their strength and size over 100%, however I have since gone beyond this in theory. Working with the compounds requires that it be genetically coded to a human. That’s where you come in. I need someone to test this on, someone who is willing to take the risk. I have taken every precaution but I can’t guarantee anything. This is uncharted territory.”

“If it means I will get bigger I am willing to risk it. Where do I sign?”

He gave me a sly smile, handed me a paper to sign and said, “First I need some baseline measurements. If you will disrobe and head over to that platform we can get started.”

I signed that paper quickly, and unknowingly signed my current life away. I had never expected his little speech to get me that easily, but all I could think of now was being massive. The Doc seemed smart and careful; I figured I was in good hands.

Heading over to the platform I took of my shirt and pants, waiting for Vlad to notice my incredible body. He punched a button without looking up, causing some laser tape-measures to gather my stats. I already knew them by heart. 6’2” at 269 lbs. 52” chest, 21” arms, 31” thighs, and a beautifully tight 34” waist.
I saw him shallow visibly then smile as he looked up from his console, “I must say I couldn’t have designed a better candidate.”

“When do I really get to show you something? I want to get bigger!” I flexed my biceps for him, trying to get him as excited about me getting huge as I was. Any nervousness I had was gone at this point, I wanted to be massive NOW.

“Right now,” he said, handing me a vile of some slimly red looking liquid and continued telling me that, “One of the problems we will have is that you can’t eat enough to make the growth mechanism work. So I had to incorporate other energy absorption techniques into the formula. This formula allows your body to convert energy from any source into fuel for the solution. The absorption mechanism is controlled by muscle stress, so when you flex or lift with a power source available you will grow. For tonight’s experiment I set up some high intensity lamps which will act as our energy source, so if you stand beneath those lamps I will get them warmed up and we can get started. Understand?”

“I think so. Energy + Flexing= Me getting HUGE. That sounds like a math equation I can love!” I smiled and moved to the platform, turning my body to face him. “Ready when you are Doc.”

“Ok,” he said, “drink the liquid and just relax. It will take a few minutes for it to spread through your blood stream. The lights need to finish warming up anyway.”
I downed the awful tasting liquid. “Let’s hope the results are better Doc, this stuff tastes pretty rank.”

Finally, after what seemed like forever but was probably 5 minutes, Vlad looked up and told me to start flexing. I began with some classic bodybuilding poses. Most muscular, double biceps, etc... “I don’t know if it’s working Doc, but I feel pretty good.”

“Remember the formula has to replace and enhance all of your existing muscle tissue before it can build new muscle tissue. You should already be significantly stronger Scott”

I liked the sound of that. “Let’s find out.” I picked up the 150 lb dumbbells from the rack on the side of the platform and starting curling them. It was slow going at first, but I was surprised to find that the more I curled the lighter the weights got. A huge smile spread across my face as I realized the formula was ready to go to work. “You ain’t seen anything yet Doc. Watch this…”

Last edited by Beemer133; May 31st, 2008 at 07:41 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
TJDasen1 (October 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:13 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Good start!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:51 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Oh man, what a great idea! This is also one of my favorite stories, so it will be cool to read a re-telling of it. (btw, I'm not to be confused with Vladbath, the original author)
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 09:21 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Anew take on one of the best muscle growth stories ever...thanks!!!
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:16 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
This was one of my all-time favorite stories as well. I am eagerly looking forward to this new point of view.
  #6   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 06:55 PM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
I am quite flattered that you would use my old story as inspiration for your own work. The original is embarrassingly bad I fear, written quickly for a friend who needed some inspiration. I have no doubt you will do better than I.
  #7   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:01 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
too modest

VladBath, if "Scott" is just something you wrote in a hurry, I would like to see something you consider to be among your better work! After reading many hundreds of muscle growth stories over the years, "Scott" still ranks among my ten favorites. I don't even have to read it again to conjure the images in my head that make me hard.

I'm very excited to see this story being retold from Scott's perspective. It's off to a good start and I will eagerly await each installment.
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 03:06 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Hi Beemer
I am glad that you are doing this. I can not wait to read the rest of this story. I like the idea of Scotts verison. I love big muscle guys and stories. Thanks for doing it.
Terrylee Long
  #9   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 07:30 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Life is busy this week but I am working on part 2 in between moving to a new place. Vlad, I am glad you don't mind me using your work!
  #10   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 10:44 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Awesome!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size