Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Muscle growth lover...in others?

Does anyone know anyone else who currently seems to have a secret muscle fetish, like yourself? Like things we talk about all the time, (like The Incredible Hulk, certain episodes of shows that contain MG, that sorta thing), and/or actual muscles/working out, but they seem to hide behind a "mask" for some reason, to hide it.

I know that isn't very clearly worded, but basically do you know someone that likes what you like, but is probably really closeted about it?

Personally, I believe that Frank Herbert used to have a muscle fetish, because several times in his books (but especially the first three) he mentions time and again, about muscuarity, especially in males like Paul Atriedes, or "lithe" bodies, in the Bene Gesserit (witches).

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:22 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
... oh, you mean famous people?

I was gonna say a friend of mine lol.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 08:01 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbraxis View Post
... oh, you mean famous people?

I was gonna say a friend of mine lol.
I mean anyone, but I simply mentioned him because he's a good example.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:56 PM

Bilderi is on a distinguished road
If people that I've got in touch with through the net, then yes I know a few that I like talking with. But I suspect want to know if we know someone from our everyday life. In that case, no. Hidden fetish or not, I wish I knew someone as it really costs me not being able to share some things.
  #5   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
...Carrot Top?

-Pup

P.S> ...Ew.
  #6   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 05:13 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Yeah, didn't you ever see Carrot Top once he got buff?
  #7   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 05:56 PM

divis24
I think the question had to do with people with an interest in muscle growth *on others*, not (necessarily) people who have become buff themselves.

I have one friend who was into muscle worship, not "growth" per se, for the longest time. We can still share our attractions, but he's in a long-term relationship with a guy he met via muscle-worshiping, so he's not as into the talking about it as much as he used to be.

Interesting question!

Cheers,
divis24
  #8   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
The only time I had friends who were comfy about talking about being huge and muscle guys was in middle school probably cause we didn't think it was faggy talking about it like it would be in high school. There were 3 guys I knew and one was my friend Andy who moved after 6 grade sadly but He always wanted to buy a muscle magazine together with me and stuff. He always liked how huge the bodybuilders looked and stuff. And then this other guy I knew Vincent he was obsessed with his dad actually, because apparently his dad was ripped to shreds and he would always talk about him. About how huge his muscle's are and how he wanted to get as big or bigger then him and stuff haha I would just sit there totally tenting my shorts as he went on about him. But the guy with the biggest obsession with muscle was my friends grant and it showed.. He was basically the size of a high school wrestler in the 7th grade.. But He would just go on and on about how he loved being stronger and how much bigger he wanted to get, flexing his biceps every chance he could get telling me to feel em. And actually a couple times if we saw a cartoon like that tick episode with the muscle belt, grant would be like "I would love if that would happen to me, that would be so awesome" he was totally into himself and I could tell he got off on his own size because of the multiple times he would pop a boner just talking about it. But he moved to california after the 8th grade.. (I have bad luck..) HS was just the regular comment on how ripped the other guy looked or we would all flex and compare biceps etc.. But it was nothing like middle school And I'm guessing because Middle school maybe were more experimenting and you could talk about guys muscle's for like 10 minutes without being called a fag haha. So Thats my story! Sorry it was kinda long
  #9   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 07:05 PM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
What you seem to be asking is, what famous people have a fetish for hardbodied muscle guys?

Queen Victoria had just about a harem of muscle hunks like Brown and Kerim after her husband died.

Robert Maplethorpe, definitely.

Mae West.

Dolores del Rio.

Olivia Newton-John.

Andy Warhol.

Adolph Hitler. The jury's still out on whether Hitler was gay or not, so I'm wotholding judgment, but there was definitely a latent gay element of his wanting to surround himself with big muscular blonde guys.

Robert E. Howard. This is especially apparent in "Two-Gun Bob's" Westerns. In fact, can the entire Western genre, with its obsession with male height and musculature, retroactively get this award?

The Dune guy was mentioned a little earlier in this thread, but a better candidates for a muscle lover would be Leigh Brackett. Brackett wrote stories featuring the exact same Harrison Ford/Humphrey Bogart he-man over and over with his hard chest and rugged looks and all that.

People who definitely do not have a fetish for muscle men:

Dita von Teese. Seriously, the very idea of pressing Marylin Manson's hairless, pasty skeleton of a body against mine makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little.

A few famous guys into muscular women: R. Crumb (who wrote "what to do with a strong girl") and former mayor of Miami Beach Alex Doud.

Quentin Tarantino's foot fetish is the stuff of Hollywood legend.

I have less evidence of this, but doesn't Roger Ebert have a pedophile face? All he needs is a molestache.

And Peter Benchley? The minute I read his novel and the word "Asian woman" popped up, the instant I guessed where the story was going (correctly). If it was ever obvious a guy had the Yellow Fever...

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode