The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
New Story: Tall Tale, Part 1

After many years of reading other people's stories about muscle and strength fantasies, I finally felt inspired to write my own story. Why now? I don't know. I always knew I could do it but never took the time. But now I'm putting that B.A. in English to good use. My parents would be so proud, but I don't think they're members of this forum.

I don't think this story requires any warnings to sensitive readers, but if you get to something that offends you, you might want to stop reading. If you like it, I would be happy to hear from you.

TALL TALE - Part One
by Reeza

So I was at this bar the other night with a couple of work buddies, just hanging out, waiting for something interesting to happen but not having much luck with that. It was pretty quiet except for the noise from the back room. There must have been a private party going on back there judging from all the hollering and cheering. It sounded like a bunch of frat boys having a drinking contest or something, but I doubt that college dudes would be hanging out in this neighborhood. But it sounded like they were having fun, whoever they were. Listening to them just made me feel left out and a little bit lonely.

After one too many beers I needed to pee, so I slid off my stool and headed to the toilet at the back of the bar. As I walked in I took a look at myself in the big mirror over the sinks. I?m always kind of surprised to see that I still look good. I?m pushing 30 but still lean and muscled thanks to years of heavy lifting as a construction worker. It doesn?t hurt that I?m six feet tall and broad in the shoulders. My sister used to say I had no idea how sexy I was, which just made me uncomfortable. Of course I have a great tan from being outdoors all day. I still have a full head of wavy brown hair and the green eyes that all the girls used to say were pretty. As if I cared what they thought. I ran my hand over my stubbled chin.

Then I remembered why I came in there and went to one of the urinals at the far end of the wall. Good thing nobody else was in there. I hate to piss with somebody right next to me. I guess they call it "shy bladder" or something like that. Oh, it feels good to get a good stream going. Relief. That?s about all my dick can look forward to lately. Hasn?t seen much action since the breakup a few months ago. But I don?t want to think about that. I just wanna pee and go home. Then I heard the door open behind me. Shit. So much for privacy. I kept my eyes glued to the tile on the wall.

His footsteps were heavy. Real heavy. And I felt this wave of heat wash over me as he stepped up to another urinal closer to the door. He spoke. "You might want to stand back, dude. I?ve gotta piss like a racehorse and I don?t know if this plumbing can handle it all." Deep voice. Almost a rumble.

"Great," I think. "A urinal talker." I felt my bladder tighten up. I tried to ignore the guy as I heard a rush of liquid start to go down the other drain. I threw a discreet glance in his direction out of the corner of my eye. Whoa! Wait a minute. Did he say he had to piss like a racehorse, or that he was a racehorse? Cuz that dick looked like it belonged to a horse. And it was hanging too high for a man. My eyes were back on the wall tiles, trying to focus on the grout.

"I?m not kiddin?, shorty. You should probably stand back if you don?t wanna get splattered. I?m just tryin? to be polite here."

God, what a voice! Did he call me shorty? I said, "Dude, I don?t talk while I?m pissing, okay?" I squirmed a little and tossed another quick glance in his direction. Holy fuck! Even though I didn?t get a real look at him I could tell this guy was seriously big. Then I realized I must be drunk. Nobody is that big, even in my dreams. If my bladder hadn?t tightened up I would have been out of there. Then I heard a splashing sound like water hitting the floor.

"Well you can?t say I didn?t warn you, dude. I just chugged a quarter barrel of beer in the back room so I knew my dick was gonna gush like a fire hose." Sounded like he was proud of this.

"A quarter barrel?" I said. "Whatever, man. I?m sure we?ve both had more than we can handle. It?s been a long day and I just wanna get out of here, so . . ."

"You don?t believe me, do you?" His voice seemed to vibrate in my chest. "I can?t say I?m surprised, but I just won five hundred bucks from the guys in there who bet that I couldn?t do it. I don?t know why they made such a stupid bet. They know me by now."

Finally my bladder was empty! So I shook off the last drops and started to zip up as I turned towards him, not wanting to make eye contact, and noticing a small river of piss flowing towards the drain in the center of the floor. He was still talking, casually, like it was no big deal.

"Truth is, I know the guys get off on seeing me do stuff like that. That?s why they egg me on. I should feel bad taking their money, but when I crush the barrel between my hands like other guys crush a beer can, I know they?re getting what they paid for."

My eyes drifted up to the biggest pair of shoes I?ve ever seen, planted way too far apart in front of that urinal. Faded jeans, way too much denim. I?m thinking, "Is that one leg? Jesus, I must be drunk!" And then I got a real look at that dick. "Is that really a dick? A man?s penis?" I was wrong about the horse. A horse couldn?t walk with that dick. And before I could tuck my own dick into my jeans I felt it plump up a little as my jaw nearly fell off my head. Then I realized he was looking at me.

"It?s okay to look at it, dude. Everybody does. How can you help it? It?s a big fucker, ain?t it? Just like me."

I looked. I looked some more. I kept looking. I looked up. I looked from side to side. I tried to take it all in. Not just the dick, but the whole guy. The whole fucking guy.

Huge! Impossibly huge! Muscle everywhere! Muscles as big as farm animals. Where do you get jeans that size? Snug denim over calves and quads and glutes that dwarfed my body. A thick leather belt around a waist that looked narrow, but only in comparison to that chest. A beige tee shirt as wide as a bed sheet hugging big rounded pectorals. Plump nipples clearly outlined in the soft fabric that hung loosely around his mid-section and dangled just above his belt. Blond hair on huge sinewy forearms. Biceps! Shoulders! My brain attempted a thought. "How big . . . ? It can?t . . .! What the fuck?!" I couldn?t do the calculations in my head because the numbers were too large. My mouth was still open.

He had finished pissing and the drains finally caught up with the overflow. He turned towards me so I could see him head on. Suddenly the room seemed smaller. He took a slow step towards me. "So, do I look like I could chug a quarter barrel?" He put his hands on his hips. The stance emphasized the differential between his hips and his shoulders. His huge dick was still hanging out of his jeans.

My mind was going haywire. "Did he forget to put that away? Should I remind him? Is my dick still hanging out? Wait! What the fuck is wrong with me?!!" My heart was beating too fast and I could feel my tongue drying out.

He slid one of his hands up and under the hem of his huge tee shirt and lifted it high enough to expose his abdomen. His abs. A tight stack of golden brown bricks with a light coating of blond hair. He slowly ran his other hand over the wall of muscles, ruffling the trail of hairs that ran down the middle and into his jeans. "I don?t have much of a beer gut, do I?" He patted his hard cobbled belly. "Does it look like I drink a lot of beer? Dude? Are you listening to me?"

I could hear what he was saying, but I couldn?t respond. Or I didn?t know how to respond. I mean, how does a guy respond in a situation like this? Has this ever happened to you? Am I describing a scenario I should have been familiar with? Did they teach me something about this in school?

I?m in the bathroom in the back of a bar facing the biggest fucking guy I?ve ever seen, the most beautiful man I?ve ever seen. I?m gay, but my buddies outside don?t know that. This guy, this huge beautiful guy, is stacked with muscles of impossible size. He looks like he could crush me like a bug. Our dicks are hanging out of our pants. I haven?t had a chance to ask about his attitude towards gay people. I don?t know what he wants. I just came in here to take a piss! And he?s asking me this bizarre question: "Do I look like I could chug a quarter barrel of beer?"

So, I know he?s waiting for a response from me. He?s looking at me with this smirk on his face. Oh, Jesus! What a beautiful face! He wanted a response. So I gave him the only response I could manage under the circumstances. My dick stood up and pointed at him.

He continued to stand there for a minute, still stroking those beautiful abs. Then he twisted that incredible torso, stretched one huge arm towards the door, and flicked the deadbolt into the locked position. That's when he looked me dead in the eye and said, "Shorty, I think we should have a little talk."

To be continued . . . Tall Tale Part 2

Last edited by Reeza; July 7th, 2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: added link; minor changes to the text.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Neonando (February 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to ohiobuck47's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 02:52 AM

ohiobuck47
Send a message via Yahoo to ohiobuck47
Very interesting story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to ohiobuck47 For This Useful Post:
theformuler (January 6th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 05:52 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
OMG

Part 2.....?
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:48 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
WOW, can't wait to see where this goes!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:05 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Great first attempt. Fantastic, even. I'm very excited to read the next part.
  #6   Add to rebo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:41 PM
BAM!

rebo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rebo Send a message via Yahoo to rebo
Diggin this so far. Keep going.
  #7   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 02:01 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
That was amazing dude, especially as it was your first story!!
Keep it going!
  #8   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 02:30 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Maybe you might want to warn your readers about how good this story is...
  #9   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,277 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Thanks!

Reeza! What a great start and what excitement for things to come. Thanks for making this guy desperate for the next installment! Keep it coming when you can! And, yes, that BA was put to very good use!
  #10   Add to FuzzTBlackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 03:41 PM

FuzzTBlackbird is on a distinguished road
This is a wonderful start to your story! The tone of your writing fits the title perfectly; it's very conversational, relaxed, so I can hear the words being spoken aloud very easily.

Your giant is a very curious fellow. Despite his enormous size he seems like he craves approval and the agog expressions he more than likely attracts. I'd have no problem giving him all of the praise he needs.

Very nice, very much looking forward to part 2!
  #11   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 04:41 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow. All I can say is WOW.
  #12   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next part! ^_^!
  #13   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Gosh!

Thanks for all the positive remarks!

The other day I was recalling the first time I found a muscle growth story on the internet and blew the biggest load of my life after reading it. That was in 1994, and I've been reading other people's work ever since. So, after all those years of reading people's fantasies, I figured I learned something about how to hit the right buttons. Thanks for letting me know I'm on the right track.

I will get started on part 2.
  #14   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Oh Man are you ever. This is payback in spades. You must have LOVED what you read, cause I love what you've written. And it's all yours.
Please Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #15   Add to subone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2008, 06:39 PM

subone is on a distinguished road
Great start. Can't wait for part two.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline