The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Tall Tale, Part 2

I think I know why I haven't written a story before this. Apparently I have to make a choice between writing and sleeping. I opted for writing tonight because you guys were so supportive about Part 1. I hope I can stay awake at work tomorrow.

TALL TALE - Part Two
by Reeza

So where was I? Oh, yeah. He locked the door. He locked the door and he looked me right in the eye and said, "Shorty, I think we should have a little talk." Just like that. In that voice that sounded like a purring lion. Do lions purr? Is that what they call it when they make that soft growling sound?

What do you mean, "Get on with the story?" Fuck you! Do you want to hear it or not? Then shut up and lemme tell it!

So he’s looking me in the eye while my hard dick is pointing right at him. I swear to God if I hadn’t just taken a pee I would have pissed all over the place. This guy was so huge I didn’t have a chance against him. He’s got this stern look on his face and I don’t know what he’s thinking. I figured I’d better try to talk my way out of this because my life would probably depend on it, right?

"Wh...wh...," I’m stuttering I’m so scared. "Wh...why’d you lock the door, dude?"

"I don’t want us to be disturbed," he says. Purring. Real low.

"Heh!" SHIT! "D...disturbed? Whatdya mean? What’s going on here?"

"I don’t know, shorty. What’s going on down there in your pants?"

"Listen, big guy. Really. I’m not lookin’ for trouble. I just came in here to take a piss and you started talking, and I don’t know why this thing got hard like this. It malfunctions sometimes, you know? Who knows what sets it off, right? Am I right? I mean, don’t you have trouble with your . . ., sometimes . . ., with that . . ." I made a weak gesture towards his huge horse dick, and in my mind I’m going, "FUCK! What is wrong with me?!!"

He narrowed his eyes and crossed his huge arms over his huge chest, widening his stance at the same time. "No, shorty. As a matter of fact I don’t have any problems with my dick. Does my dick look like it would give me problems?" He’s not really purring anymore. His biceps twitched and the hairs on his forearms seemed to bristle.

"Wh..., I..., di..." I felt my face flush as sweat trickled down my forehead. Is all that heat coming from him? I decided to try to get my dick back in my jeans, but it wouldn’t bend. I think I just made it harder. The zipper gave me a little pinch. "Ow!" I tried to think of what I could say that wouldn’t get me into more trouble, but I was drawing a blank. I’m used to handling myself pretty well in a confrontation, but I’ve never faced anything like this. I didn’t think this existed. I looked up and tried to beg for mercy with my eyes.

"Look, shorty, why don’t you just shut up before you dig yourself any deeper, okay?"

I managed to whisper, "Okay."

"Here’s what I think is going on here, shorty. Do you mind if I call you shorty? Cuz you’re kind of short."

I don’t usually hear that, right? I’m six feet tall. But compared to him, I’m short. I just look at him, trying to do my puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, then, do you have a name, shorty? You can speak now." Stern. Sarcastic.

"G...Greg."

"Greg. Alright. I’m Paul. Nice to meet you, Greg. Now shut up again, cuz I’m gonna talk. Here’s what I think is going on here, Greg. I think your little dick there got hard because you were looking at me. Am I right? Don’t talk! I know I’m right. You were looking at me and my huge dick, and your little prick came to life, didn’t it?"

"N...n..."

"Don’t speak, Greg! Did I say you could speak? I don’t need to hear from you because I know what’s going on here. It’s not the first time this has happened to me, Greg. I mean, look at me!" He spread his arms out, palms up. His tee shirt stretched across his chest as his pecs came forward. His big nipples poked at the fabric.

I was looking at him. Believe me. I was looking at him. I was still trying to take measurements with my eyes, but I couldn’t do it. He was just so fucking big! My eyes traced the network of veins that ran from his wrists along the tanned, hairless underside of his forearms to his mountainous biceps. What could I compare those to? Well . . . mountains, I guess. And the shoulders? Oh, fuck, just forget it.

He went on. Not angry, really. Just, kind of . . . annoyed. "People look at me all the time, Greg. Everywhere I go. I’m kind of hard to miss, you know? But it’s not every day that a guy springs a woody on me in a public toilet. Do you think that’s polite, Greg? Cuz I don’t think it’s polite. I was tryin’ to be polite with you about the piss I was taking, and you blew me off. And then you wave your little hard-on at me. I asked you a simple question, and this is what I get from you? I don’t think it’s polite, Greg. You can speak now."

Jeez! I wasn’t expecting an etiquette lecture. "Dude, I . . ."

"Paul! My name is Paul. I just introduced myself. Now say my name, Greg."

"P. .Paul. I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I think I had too much to drink." I was trying to make excuses. "I’m not like this. I mean like that, you know? This is a misunderstanding, I swear! You can ask my buddies. They’re right out there at the bar. They’ll tell you I’m not like that."

"Ask your buddies?" he says. His hands are on his hips again. God he looks good like that! His big thumbs resting on his beautifully rounded denim-covered ass and his long fingers fanned out towards his dick. There’s that dick again. Jesus! I wonder how much it weighs. "You want me to go ask your buddies if you’re like that? What kind of a pussy are you? You look like a man, but you’re a pussy, aren’t you, Greg?"

"Okay," I’m thinking, "is this a trick question?" I said to him, "No, Dude . . I mean PAUL! I’m all man, man!" How stupid does that sound? "I swear to you. I hope you don’t think I’m a fag, cuz I’m not! I work construction! You think they let fags do that?" At this point I was hoping he was stupid enough to believe the shit that was coming out of my mouth.

"Well, yes, Greg. I believe they do let fags work construction. Because you’re a fag, and you work construction. It’s simple logic, Greg."

Shit! He’s not stupid. He was actually pretty articulate now that I think about it. But then so am I, and I’m a stupid fuck, ain’t I? Damn simple logic.

"I’m going to ask you to shut up again, Greg, cuz you sound pretty damn stupid. I don’t need to ask your buddies any questions. We can settle this right here, between the two of us."

This didn’t sound good. But again, he didn’t seem all that angry. It’s like he was just so fucking annoyed with me! I don’t know how else to describe it.

He took another slow step closer to me. I realized my mouth was just about level with his nipples. Mmmm, those nipples! I love it when they show through the shirt like that! And the heat - it was coming from him! And he smelled good. Like oak, and leather, and some kind of spice, and a little bit of sweat. Damp cotton. I felt my dick throbbing. Why was it betraying me after all we had been through together?

The voice rumbled in my chest again. "I said, we can settle this between the two of us, can’t we, Greg."

"I don’t want to fight you, Paul." I said it quietly. Resigned.

"Fight me?! Are you fucking kidding me? Huh?" He actually laughed a little. An incredulous laugh.

He reached out. I flinched. He grabbed the front of my tee shirt right below my rib cage. His fingers pulled more and more of the fabric into his big fist while I watched the sinews of his veined forearm dance under the bristly blond hairs. My shirt was binding me tightly below my chest. I stopped breathing. Then he lifted. Slowly. Smoothly. Effortlessly. Until my feet left the floor.

"That wouldn’t be much of a fight, Greg." Just a statement of fact. No anger. Just a fact. And he was looking me right in the eye.

I shifted my gaze to a big vein than ran up the massive bicep that was curling my entire body. Tears formed in my eyes and obscured my sight of that beautiful, enormous, frightening man. I blinked to get them out of the way.

"Now I’m going to ask you that question one more time," he said. Gently, almost. "I’ll say it slowly because I don’t think your brain is working very well right now, Greg. Do I look . . . like I could chug . . . a quarter barrel . . . of beer?"

I came on the hem of his shirt. I couldn’t stop it. I knew it was coming, and I knew I should stop it, but I couldn’t. More tears came to my eyes and I let out a soft sob. "I’m sorry!" I wimpered.

He looked down at his shirt and then he looked back at my face. Narrow eyes again. Disgusted, I suppose. He shook his head from side to side. Just a little.

You know what, Dan? I need to go get a cigarette. Yeah, I started up again after this whole thing happened, so spare me the lecture. Yeah, I’ll finish the story! Just hang on to your dick. I’ll be right back.

To be continued . . . Tall Tale Part 3

Last edited by Reeza; July 7th, 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: added links; minor changes to text
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
n00blet (July 25th, 2013), Neonando (February 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to bigmuscleben's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:35 AM

bigmuscleben is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigmuscleben Send a message via Skype™ to bigmuscleben
Awesome start man. I can't wait to hear the rest!! Enjoy your break...
  #3   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
Oh, my........

If you sacrificed sleep to write this because we were supportive of the first part, you're in for a long time of sleepless nights then, because I'm sure that you will get even more reactions to this part.

That was incredible. No actual growth, but I think I'm as agitated as the narrator and I need to go out for a Djarum to calm myself... WOW...

This was really good. Normally I just look for the growth scene and if it's really good, I read the whole story. But this one (like many posted in this forum), since the first part, has drawn me to read it properly. It just comes alive in my mind... great, great, great, great, great...

Thanks and keep it up...
  #4   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 07:19 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Great start to this story. Am enjoying the slow build up. Now get a little sleep, but PLEASE continue soon.
  #5   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 11:08 AM

rairf is on a distinguished road
Wow. That was hot. I don't know if I could sleep with a story like that playing through my mind! I love Paul's confidence- the quiet attitude of someone who knows he has nothing to prove to anyone. Sleep and then write! (Please?)
  #6   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 11:24 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Man, I'm so eager to see what the hell is going to happen! I mean, what's Paul's deal, how did he get so huge, just how tall and heavy and strong is he anyway? I love that you're channeling Paul Bunyan, VERY hot! Can't wait for more... fuck sleep, keep writing!
  #7   Add to gettingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:31 PM

gettingbigger is on a distinguished road
Great Story!! Please continute, and soon!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
  #8   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Can't wait for more... fuck sleep, keep writing!
Thanks for caring, Vlad.

I did get some sleep last night after staying up until 2:00 am working on Part 3. But rairf's comment about not being able to sleep with this story playing through my mind is pretty close to the truth. As I think of ideas I feel compelled to write them down, and the ideas keep coming. It looks like this is going to be a much longer story than I imagined when I impulsively started on it and posted Part 1. I hope you don't mind the slow and detailed development.

Of course I had to take time out to read some of the other stories on the forum. (There's some great stuff being posted!) But you may be pleased to know that I have given up reading Dostoyevsky novels and watching independent films. And I just stocked up on caffeine tablets, so let's see what I can do over the weekend.

All of your encouragement really helps, by the way. The comments have been very gratifying.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options