The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:22 PM

boychick2003
wimp

My ex-boyfriend and I broke up two years ago. I guess I should say I dumped him, really, because our relationship had grown completely one sided. He was a great guy but at 5?8? 138 lbs I simply found him too skinny to really get me going and to top it all off sexually he was a total bottom and rather aggressive at that- which was fine but I craved someone a bit bigger and more versatile. I?m 5?8? myself and though no bodybuilder work out regularly to keep my 150 lb body in fighting shape- and I always like a good fight under the sheets.

A month after we broke up Nathan called me to ?talk?. We met outside his job and he told me he wanted to give it another go. I was honest with him about our problems and he told me he understood and had begun seeing a trainer but I took one look at his scrawny body and knew it was already too late though I hoped we could remain friends.

Time went by and we both went onto other relationships, well he met a new long term boyfriend and I had a few fuck buddies. I kept on with my gym regimen, hoping to gain some weight but found getting any bigger than 155 was about as big as I could get so just concentrated on getting as cut as I could for my waifish size and enjoying larger guys who really liked working over a smaller man.

Nathan went to LA about a year ago for work and we sort of lost touch so I was surprised when a mutual friend asked me if I?d seen him since he came back. ?So, have you seen Nathan?s new look?? Paul asked me. ?No, what did he get highlights?? ?No, he?s back in New York and I heard he gained some weight out in LA- he got really into the gym out there.? The idea of shrimpy Nathan any more than maybe 145 lbs at the most was laughable. He was just a small guy and I was still at 155 and in great shape. I just figured he?d gotten into yoga or pilates or something like that, he was always into whatever trends were in fashion.

It was just later that night I got a text from him. It was simply ?Back in the city, I want to see you?. It was nice to hear form him and I was psyched to see him, we?d been together for a year after all and honestly I was hoping I might get some ex-sex. I texted back ?Welcome home- love to see you, let me know when?s good.? Immediately he wrote back ?Meet me tonight at Phoenix?. The bar was only 10 minutes walk from my house but it was seriously cold outside- however I figured a drink would warm me up. ?Sure? I wrote back, ?how about 10pm?. He wrote back ?Yeah- c u then, can?t wait to show you?. I figured he had brought me something back from LA but nothing could have prepared me.

I got to the bar a little early and got a beer. By 10:30 he?d texted me he was running late and I found myself getting buzzed off my third draft but enjoying watching the guys.

At 10:45, as I was beginning to contemplate leaving a guy who looked like Nathan but bundled so tightly in layers of warm clothing it was hard to tell strode in. He had that kind of bodybuilder swagger where the legs are so big they rotate from side to side. He came right up to me and gave me a big bear hug hello- I was shaken at the strength of his squeeze but a little light headed put it down to the effects of the beer. ?Hey David! Sorry I?m so late- I got held up at the gym?. ?Nathan! Great to see you, guess the New York cold has you bundled in layers!? He just smiled and asked if I wanted to hang around for another beer or go talk at my place near by. I knew this meant a night of him pleasuring me and my hard body and jumped at the chance to conquer his tight little body once more. He was small and wirey but always really tight and cut.

He never took any of his winter gear off till we got back to my place. As soon as we walked in the door he threw me up against the wall and started aggressively kissing me while he almost lifted my body off the floor. ?Wow, wow, down boy- it?s great to see you Nathan but let me take my time getting your legs up in the air?. ?Oh David, I?ll be the one putting any legs up in the air- you?ve had your turn.? ?Really?? ?Yeah, really, and no one calls me Nathan anymore- it?s Nate, I?ve been lifting heavy at the gym for the past year in preperation for this moment- remember how much I used to weigh? ?Yeah, you were lucky to get to 140 soaking wet, hahahaha? ?Yeah well laugh all you want cause I?m not wearing any layers of winter clothes- I?m weighing in at 197 lbs of rock hard muscle that?s about to rip your ass wide open you puny little wimp.? And with that he took off puffy winter coat to expose huge pecs stretching the clothe of a very skimpy blue wife beater with a big Superman insignia in bold in front. He then started laughing and bouncing his pecs before taking my head a shoving it into the rippling muscles commanding me ?lick that muscle wimp! Show me how much you worship all this thick muscle. Yeah, I?m gonna show you something else? and with that he threw me down on my bed and started taking off his shirt and pants stripping down to his skimpy red bikini posing suit. ?I?ve been training for my first contest- I?m a middle weight bodybuilder now and at the rate I?ve been gaining with the help of my trainer on my way to a heavyweight- let?s have a little pose down? and with that he ripped my clothes off me and forced me to pose next to him in the mirror laughing as he struck pose after pose showing off his unbelievable size. Then he said ?maybe you can help give me a little pump, a little pump from a little man? and he took me in his hands- one under my crotch and one under my neck and began curling me like a barbell and then, fantastically lifting me over head. He set me down, his muscular body bulging all over and sweat pooling up, ripped my underwear off and just laughed heartily ?I?ve been training for less then a year and you?ve been working out all your sad little life and I?m now almost 50 pounds more muscular than you?ll ever be and on top of that I love pounding tight little asses like yours!!!? And with that he ripped off his posed and his 8? muscle cock stood straight up at attention- he forced my head down and made me suck it and then, growing impatient lifted me up to my feet, turned me around in front of the mirror again and hoisted me onto his hard rod, impaling me up off the ground as he flexed inside me- thrusting up and down, walking me around the room, banging me like a toy. ?Guess we know who?s the real alpha now, and I?m only gonna get bigger and hornier little man- little girly man I should say.?

I was so humiliated but as if things couldn?t get worse the buzzer rang. He answered taking complete control, with me still dangling off his muscle cock- it was his boyfriend trainer. ?That?s my man, a real man, who?s coming up here for us to enjoy you in every way possible.? A minute later a beast of a man, 2 years younger but two inches taller and 250 lbs of muscle stood in front of me and impaled on Nates cock he took my head and skewered me to his hard dick- they had me hanging in the air- each thrusting their hips as they made out kissing one another Nate ramming my ass and his huge bodybuilder trainer boyfriend fucking my face worshipping one another?s bodies as they raped mine, over and over and over again, all night.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:43 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Fucking hot more please
  #3   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2008, 08:16 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
OMG, this story is great! Can you write some more??? Please???
  #4   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 08:21 AM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
I would love if the guy doing the narration ended up bigger than both of em.
  #5   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:54 AM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Great story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_dine View Post
I would love if the guy doing the narration ended up bigger than both of em.
I second that...

... but it's your story. You're welcome to do whatever you want. Just sharing a preferance. I also like the color blue, in case you cared .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options