The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 7

Well the back injury is healing. Hopefully the drugs didn't affect this segment to much. I am off on a trip for 2 weeks so anyone who wants to give suggestions on the future of the story i would love to hear them! Hope people are still enjoying this!

Part 7

Our worship session complete, I looked down at the very satisfied Doctor and said, ?Let?s head back to the lab. We both need to get cleaned up and I know you want to check on those results from your scans.? He nodded in agreement as I reached down, placed him on my shoulder, and strutted back to the laboratory warehouse.

I let him down outside the ?doorway? and then squeezed inside the lab after him. I had every intention of showering but as soon I was back inside I headed straight for the mirrors. Running my hands over my superhuman muscles again, my cock was already starting to rise as I touched my fantastic body. I couldn?t get enough of my reflection. I was a god and I loved it!

Without turning away from the mirror I told Vlad, ?We have to go out and show this body off today. I am too hot to keep hidden.? I continued to flex my perfect muscles as I talked. Tracing the striations of my chest and running my hands over my corrugated abs.

?Well I don?t think there is anything I could do to keep you here. After what I saw at the docks, I don?t think there is much anyone could do to force you to do anything.? He said as he walked up and placed his hands around my muscular waist. With his face pressed into my powerful back and I noticed his entire body was hidden by my massive muscles. I was enormous!

?I want to go to the gym and see what the guys say about this,? I said spreading my massive lats to their full 4-foot width, completely breaking Vlad?s tentative grip on my waist.

?Alright, but we had better get cleaned up and you need to get some clothes. I am sure they will be turned on by you naked but we would probably get arrested Scott. Need any help??

I grinned down at him, ?You want to wash my back??

We headed to the showers and spent some more quality time exploring my body. There seemed to be no limit to my horniness! Our second worship session of the morning ended with another spectacular blow job that knocked Vlad to the floor. Once we were both clean and dry, Vlad gladly doing all the work, he went to one of the lockers and handed me a pair of huge compression shorts.

?I think this is the only thing here that will even come close to fitting you Scott. I bought some of the biggest sizes I could find before the experiments, but I never thought I would need this stuff.?

I looked at the rather shorts skeptically. They looked big in his hands but I was significantly larger than the normal bodybuilder. I didn?t really have any other options at this point though. My sweats had been torn to shreds with my growth earlier that morning. The sweatshirt I had taken off looked like it was made for a 10-year old compared to my new body. I don?t even think half of my chest would fit in it!

I took the shorts and starting pulling them up, straining to get them over my gigantic 42 inch thighs and my rock-hard bubble butt. With the shorts just over my knees I looked up at Vlad and grinned.

?Where are these supposed to go?? I said as I grabbed my oversized cock and balls.

?Here let me help,? he said as he reached down and stretched the fabric. With his help we were able to get the fabric stretched enough, without ripping, to contain my rather obscene package. ?Dressed? I turned and looked at the mirror to see how they looked. Instantly my jaw dropped and I started laughing, two thoughts racing through my mind at once.

1.These shorts leave NOTHING to the imagination.
2.Holy shit I am a god!

I flexed my pecs while thrusting out my huge basket, ?What do you think Doc? I look good??

Almost salivating he responded, ?I think we need to get you a tailor. It?s going to be difficult for you to walk in public this way. As for me, I?d like to see you like this all the time.?

?Well you will get to see me as much as you want Doc,? I said pulling him into my expansive chest for a gentle hug and kiss, ?but first I want to see how many guys at the gym are hot for my new body.?

We headed out of the locker room and for the door when I noticed a problem; I had destroyed the door on my way to the docks. ?Oops,? I said blushing. I stood looking for a solution when I noticed a stack of aluminum boards stacked across the way. I sauntered over and grabbed a sheet. I placed it in front of the door but it was way too big to fit. So I bent it, twice. Yes a solid piece of corrugated aluminum, and I bent it like it was paper, shoving it securely into the opening in the concrete.

?Well being mega-strong comes in handy,? I said rubbing my hands together and following the Doc to his car.

Vlad had a big 2-seat Mercedes convertible (I guess bio-engineering paid well), but I was also significantly bigger than the average person. We put the top down and moved the seat back before I even attempted to climb in. I did manage to get in but it was a VERY tight squeeze.

?You better hope I don?t breathe too deeply or I will crush your dashboard,? I said, ?Now head onto the boulevard and hurry. I don?t want to be in this car longer than I need to be!?

Thankfully we were only about 15 minutes from my gym in the light early morning traffic. As soon as we reached the parking lot I hopped out and stretched my gargantuan frame. ?Damn that was cramped, You think you can hire a van or something to get us back??

?Will do Scott. Ready to go in??

?I can?t wait!?

I slid in through the gym door sideways (I was way too wide to walk through normally) and headed for the desk. The normal morning guy was there, Jim, reading FLEX and not really paying much attention to anything.

I took my membership card from Vlad and handed it to him, ?Morning Jim,? I rumbled.

?Oh hey Scott,? he said barely glancing up. Then instantly his eyes refocused on my phenomenal bare torso. ?Holy Shit! What happened to you? You look incredible!?

I smiled, ?Been working hard with my new trainer here, Vlad. You don?t mind if he comes in today do you?? (The whole time I was ?casually? pulsing my beautiful chest. I could see the lust in his eyes for my body already and I loved it!)

Jim just stared at my muscles as they moved, not responding for a solid minute. Finally a waved my hands in front of his face. ?Hey Jim you ok??

?Yeah, Hey yeah its fine. But wait Scott you have to wear a shirt.?

?Got anything in my size Jim?? I said cockily while puffing up chest.

?Yeah I guess not. Head on in. Damn you look awesome?? Jim said as he handed me a towel and followed Vlad and I into the gym. I guess he didn?t want to miss a second of my muscles ?working.?

I noticed immediately that the standard morning crowd was there, about 10-15 big guys lifting serious weight. Some were hoping to be Pro bodybuilders some day, others were big powerlifters. I never thought they would all look so small. Compared to my new body even the big 300lbers looked like little high school-ers to me.

As I strutted though the gym I watched everyone do a double take, even those in mid-set, at my body. All eyes in the gym were on me and examining my wide shoulders, my tiny muscular waist, my thick oak-like thighs, or on the prominent bulge in my shorts. I was fucking loving this!

I made my way to the center of the gym floor, where most of the open flat bench?s were kept.

?Today?s a Chest and Biceps day,? I said to Vlad and Jim stretching my broad pecs and smiling. Vlad knew what I was thinking. There wasn?t enough weight in this whole gym to even give me a decent workout. But I was already getting turned on at the chance to show off for everyone.

?Let?s warm up with 495,? I said as they helped me load one of the bars with 5 big 45 plates on each side.

As we loaded a crowd was gathering, a lot of the big guys were interested in seeing what was going on.

?Yeah 495 will be a good warm up for BICEPS,? I said to the crowd while stretching my titanic arms. I was loving their reaction already. Half of them were starting to get hard and the other half had jealously written all over their faces. It was fantastic and I had even done anything yet!

Then I heard the voice I was waiting for out of the crowd.

?I don?t care who you are or how big you look, no one does curls with 500lbs. It?s impossible.?

Perfect I thought, Paul was here.

Paul was probably my greatest competition at the gym. He had a fantastic body, great face, and was a hit with all of the clients. He had one a few amateur bodybuilding shows and he was full of himself. To be honest I had always been a little jealous of him, since he was bigger than me before the experiment. But now it was going to be my turn to really show him up.

?It might be impossible for you Paul, but not for me,? I said as I reached my hands to the bar. Staring right at Paul I curled the bar for 12 perfectly slow reps, my 34 inch arms swelling beautifully as I did. Everyone stared in awe as a completed my set with a smile on my face. Once I re-racked the weight they broke out in cheers and people came over and starting slapping me on the back, shoulders, and arms. Everyone was congratulating me and touching my perfect muscles, that is everyone but Paul.

After a minute or so of everyone telling me how amazing I was Paul cleared his throat, ?There has to be a trick. There is no way you can be that big and that strong,? he said scowling.

?No tricks Paul. Just 34 inches of rock-hard bicep,? I said as I flexed my arm for the crowd. God even one set with this measly weight was making it look bigger! It was all I could do to not lick my own arm right there! My huge veined biceps looked absolutely amazing! I also noticed that a few of the guys were now openly touching themselves, Vlad included. I couldn?t blame them, who wouldn?t be turned on by seeing someone as huge and gorgeous as me curl more than most guys can bench?! It was taking a lot of my own self control to keep my cock in my increasingly tight shorts.

?Mind if I try?? Paul asked skeptically.

?Go ahead, I?ll spot you just in case.? I said smiling down at him. This was the moment I was waiting for!

Paul moved in front of the bar and I stood behind him. I was loving this already. Standing next to him it became painfully obvious how much bigger I had gotten. My chest was far wider than his back. He looked like an tiny college kid compared to my broad pumped body. Not turning to face me, Paul grabbed the bar off the supports to attempt his curls. Paul was a big guy (easily 260) and was able to move the bar a bit, but he couldn?t curl it more than maybe 3 or 4 inches and he was shaking the whole time.

?Here let me help,? I said as I moved in close behind him. I pressed my steel-hard chest into his back and extended my massive arms alongside his considerably smaller ones. God my forearms were bigger and more muscular than his biceps! I linked just 1 finger one each side of the bar and lifted gently. Instantly the bar began to move and with my help Paul completed one purposely exhausting rep.

With the weight back down I stepped back and waited for his response. I knew he was still trying to comprehend the change.

?Okay so I guess it?s not a trick,? he said gruffly,? but you weren?t this big last week. No one is your size, not even the biggest Pros. What gives? How did you do it??

?I?m not ready to tell anyone yet Paul. But who?s ready for some more lifting?? I said surveying the awe struck crowd. ?I want to get my workout in before it becomes too big a scene here,? I said with a wink. This was going to be one fantastic workout!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:42 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great, and good introduction to maybe my favorite character of the story, Paul! Still loving this great re-creation.
  #3   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Well i am back from my vacation in europe!
time to get back to writing...hopefully i will have another chapter for everyone by the end of the weekend!
  #4   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 05:22 PM
philat999

Looking forward to your very overactive imagination - especially after time across the pond.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options