The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 2

Part 2

With the formula coursing through me, I put down the big dumbbells and spread my lats. As I did I could literally feel my muscles swelling. I felt the flex and felt a deep rush as my lats spread out wider and wider, expanding by the second. While my back got broader I could feel my flexed waist tighten, making my now back appear even bigger. I flexed my chest and watched as new striations appeared with each breath; my skin appeared to be getting tighter as the fat melted off my body. I flexed like a mad man; shoulders, arms, legs, every pose I knew. Finally I turned my head and hit a double bicep, and watched as my arm swelled to new proportions. My bicep peak looked nearly twice as big, and was so striated it looked like I had been dieting for months. I couldn?t guess how big I had gotten but I knew I was huge.

?Damn I?m huge! Hey Doc, come over here and measure me will ya? I want to see how much bigger I am.?

The Doc flicked off the lights and grabbed the tape measure. Once he reached the platform I brought my arm in front of his face and flexed my bicep, ?How do my arms measure up??

His hands were shaking visibly as he brought the tape around my massive arm, I could feel his fingers glide lightly over my smooth skin as he read the number aloud, ?24 and a half inches. Not bad for a 10 minute workout! Let me check your chest.?

I puffed up and flexed my chest for him. I loved the feeling of my new muscles. My chest felt so thick and strong, yet so flexible and light. I can?t really explain it in words other than it made me more than a little aroused. My chest must have stuck out half a foot from my tight waist and the separation between my pecs looked deep enough to lose a few fingers in.

?How does 58 inches sound?? he said smiling.

?I think I could live with it. What about my legs Doc?

As the Doc dropped to one knew I flexed my powerful quads. I actually the saw the tape measure drop out of his hands as he looked at my thickly defined legs. Every curve and striation in my quads was exaggerated, you could literally see the veins feeding my muscles as I stood there.
Stuttering slightly (was he turned on?) the Doc told me that my quads measured 34 inches (the size of my old waist!) and my calves were now bigger than my arms used to be at 23 inches.

?Your results are amazing Scott. Better than I could have hoped for in a first run. I expect you have more than tripled your strength and endurance on top of the increase in size. Care to test my theory??

?What do you have in mind?? I said, my voice slightly cocky. I knew I was strong, I could feel the strength in every inch of my body. ?If I am three times as strong I am going to need something like 1500lbs for bench. You have anything that can handle that kind of weight??

?As a matter of fact I do,? Vlad replied, motioning me to the back of the platform where a large collection of workout equipment was located. ?I have a friend who is a metallurgist and he forged a special set of weights for me. See those plates? They are the same size as standard 45lb plates but weigh 10 times as much. The bar is made of reinforced titanium and also weighs about 450 lbs. I took a whole team of men to deliver this stuff and set it up, so we might as well use it.?

I walked, okay I strutted, to the back of the platform and grabbed one of the ?45lb? plates and started loading the bar. As I did I couldn?t help but think that these 450lb plates felt lighter than 45 lbs plates used to feel. With the bar loaded to 1500 lbs I lay down on the bench and stretched my awesome chest out.

As soon as I grabbed the bar my smile spread from ear to ear. I brought the bar down to my chest I pressed it up effortlessly. I did 12 quick reps before placing it back on the rack and sitting up, flexing and stretching my gigantic chest.

?1500 is okay for a warm-up, but I am going to need some serious weight to see what I can do.? I loaded the bar to an even ton (2000lbs!) and tried again. I performed one perfect rep before sitting up, my smile growing even wider. ?Too light!? I loaded another ton onto the bar and tried, this time actually noticing the weight against my muscles. I pumped out another 10 quick reps before re-racking the bar and standing up.

?This is fantastic Doc! Are the effects permanent? Will this wear off? Do I have to keep taking anything? What?s the deal?? As I asked the questions I walked back to the dumbbell rack and started curling the 300lbs dumbbells with ease. I couldn?t get enough of watching each of my ripped 24? biceps curl more than most men could bench.

As I watched my biceps bulge the Doc replied, ?The effects are permanent. You don?t have to take any more of the formula. It has become part of you now. Your bones, muscles, and tendons have become a stronger material. They do the same work but much more efficiently and with a significantly higher capacity for growth. The energy absorbing mechanism we used tonight is permanently part of you as well, meaning you can grow without having to eat enormous quantities of food. If you workout without an adequate power source around you will likely get very hungry since your body will be trying to fuel its growth.?

?Yea I can feel that now,? I said as I put down the dumbbells and felt my stomach rumble at the mention of food, ?I am pretty starved right now.? Then all the sudden it hit me, ?Wait, you mean I can continue to grow as long as there is power to feed my muscles? What is an adequate power source? How big can I get? How fast can I grow?? I wanted to know the limits of my body and I wanted to push them. Now that I had a taste for growth I wanted more, I wanted to be enormous!

?Basically Scott, your muscles will grow as fast as the power source can feed you, assuming you are flexing or exercising at the same time. The flood lights give off intense heat and light, which you were able to absorb and translate into muscle. You can, however, use basically anything to feed your growth. Even food will work, it?s just not efficient. Obviously you will still need to eat, but to gain muscle at the rate I think you want, you will need some other power source. As for how big you can get I don?t really know. That is what I am hoping to find out in these experiments.?

?Not a problem Doc,? I said smiling, ?I want to be bigger than anyone. But right now I want a shower and some food. I know a place near here that has an all you can eat buffet. Interested?

?Okay,? he responded, ?There is a locker room down the hall. Shower and get cleaned up while I shut down the lab and record your progress.?

As I walked down the hall I felt my legs rub against each other, fighting for space as I walked. I started to get hard thinking about how much bigger I was going to get, and that?s when I noticed my first surprise?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
TJDasen1 (October 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 06:39 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
hot hot hot! I love this story, and I love the re-imagining of it! Can't wait for chapter 3, which is probably my favorite chapter of all of the original series.
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:05 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This story is awesome! Like many others here, the original is one of my favorite MG stories, and this new point of view is incredible!
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
so. fucking. hot.
continue!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #5   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post