The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to growingboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2008, 09:41 AM

growingboy is on a distinguished road
Am I ready?

I've been thinking about using steroids for some time now and was wondering if any of you guys could offer your opinion on when is the right time to begin.

I've been training for 3 years now consistently, at 5'8" I'm 236lbs, 50" chest, 34" waist and 18" arms. I've packed on a bit of size over the past few years through hard work and diet, but the growth is slowing.

I want to keep growing and get bigger, could any of you guys offer some advice on what route to take?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Change in Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingboy View Post
I've been thinking about using steroids for some time now and was wondering if any of you guys could offer your opinion on when is the right time to begin.

I've been training for 3 years now consistently, at 5'8" I'm 236lbs, 50" chest, 34" waist and 18" arms. I've packed on a bit of size over the past few years through hard work and diet, but the growth is slowing.

I want to keep growing and get bigger, could any of you guys offer some advice on what route to take?
This is subject where most people have a firm opinion. If you've built the body you describe in your stats in the last three years, you have already made some remarkable progress. I'm not sure of your age but you are definitely well put together.

From personal experience and through watching others, I have seen the benefits which proper use of steroids can bring. As with any supplement/medication, it is important to follow the recommended dosages. Many times, bodybuilders (especially) use the "more is better" thinking and drift into dangerous usage. You sound like you already know how to train so adding steroids to the mix might make sense. It's definitely not a "magic pill" as some would like to believe.

I would encourage you to research the benefits and risks associated with any steroids you're considering. Be careful should you choose to proceed as many countries treat steroids with great contempt and will try to prosecute you severely if caught. Either way, good luck with your continued growth. Should you care to share pictures, I know they would be appreciated.
  #3   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 10:51 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
This is subject where most people have a firm opinion. If you've built the body you describe in your stats in the last three years, you have already made some remarkable progress. I'm not sure of your age but you are definitely well put together.

From personal experience and through watching others, I have seen the benefits which proper use of steroids can bring. As with any supplement/medication, it is important to follow the recommended dosages. Many times, bodybuilders (especially) use the "more is better" thinking and drift into dangerous usage. You sound like you already know how to train so adding steroids to the mix might make sense. It's definitely not a "magic pill" as some would like to believe.

I would encourage you to research the benefits and risks associated with any steroids you're considering. Be careful should you choose to proceed as many countries treat steroids with great contempt and will try to prosecute you severely if caught. Either way, good luck with your continued growth. Should you care to share pictures, I know they would be appreciated.

I couldn't have said it better. And yes, you did leave out age information...how old are you? And what are your goals, as judging by your stats you're a pretty big boy now.

And yes, research research research and proceed with caution. I can tell you this, IF you decide to go this route and do things correctly, NOTHING beats your first cycle as you will get good gains.....trust me

D
  #4   Add to growingboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2008, 02:24 AM

growingboy is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the advice guys. Just for the record I'm 26.

I may post dome pics soon
  #5   Add to PROZAC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 04:05 PM

PROZAC is on a distinguished road
of course ur ready. go for it! need help? pvt me!
  #6   Add to GrowinMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 02:51 AM
MuscleBoy

GrowinMuscleBoy is on a distinguished road
When to start

Yeah I am wondering when to start. Im 25 5'5 180 33W 44 Ch 17 Bi. I'm in small town USA wondering what to do and when to do it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options