The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door

Thanks guys for all the amazing, inspiring stories over the years. Here is my first attempt at a contribution. It will give you an idea of some of the stuff I am into--hope you like it!

I can barely believe what has been happening to me. My hands are shaking even as I write this. All I wanted was to be left alone, to be left in peace---I had changed my whole life, left my friends and everything I'd known. Well, everything was fine, great even, until I met that kid next door. And yet, God help me, I have basically been obsessed with him ever since.

I had decided to make a clean break from my party lifestyle in the city. I was 32, cute and smart, and living in the gay ghetto had always served me well, but after years of partying, one-nighters and morning after regret I wanted to slow things down and re-evaluate. So, I took the equity from my downtown condo and bought a little two bedroom rancher in the burbs. Everyone thought I was crazy, 'you'll be back in 6 months,' they said, [how can you abandon us]? they really meant. But I needed to do something different, maybe write the great Canadian novel without distractions. I savoured the thought of a backyard for my maltese, Patty and a place of my own. I had enough of the games and the heartache from all those jaded city boys.

After the inevitable boozy goodbyes and late-night revelry, the next day I followed my movers out to my leafy subdivision. For the first few days, I barely did anything, sitting with a glass of Prosecco amongst my unopened boxes, listening to the tick-tock of the clock on the wall. I felt lonely and displaced; had I made a mistake, can you quit 'downtown' cold-turkey?! OK- no wallowing... the decision was made, and I decided to get down to business and embrace my new life. As if in confirmation, the doorbell rang and I jumped up to get it.

At the door was a middle-aged couple, a smiling brunette with a poof of cotton-candy hair piled on her round face, and her husband?---stocky and handsome in an angry way, looking uncomfortable and misplaced in his own skin. My eyes travelled from them to the covered basket she was carrying a la Bree Hodge from Desperate Housewives.

It turned out that she had brought some homemade blueberry muffins which apparently afforded her the right to ask me every question under the sun.

'Well, you know it's our duty to welcome you to the neighbourhood, now isn't it? Aren't you just the most handsome thing? My name is Belle and this is Henry, my husband. I saw you pull up a couple days ago, so I thought I'd let you settle in first.' At this, her eyes settled on my own personal disaster area around her, and she said, ' Well, no matter, I guess, there's no real rush.' Now Henry, get up here and shake the young man's hand, don't be such a jerk!

'I'm Henry,' he said, shaking my hand with a look on his face like he was placing it inside of a cow's anus.

'Oh, don't mind him, he's not much of a talker. So are you SINGLE?, MARRIED?, GIRLFRIEND?,.... EVER MARRIED?, JOB?, LADYFRIEND?, ISN'T THAT A GIRL-TYPE DOG, RELIGIOUS?, WHAT KIND OF A JOB?, YOU'RE HERE TO DO WHAT??!

I tried to answer her litany of questions the best I could, and remarkably her tight little smile never wavered from her face, though Henry glared suspiciously over her shoulder. I finally managed to excuse myself, after promising I'd come over for lunch soon. I closed the door behind them, sinking down to the ground with Patty between my legs. 'Welcome to the suburbs,' I thought, laughing to myself.

I tossed a muffin to Patty, who took off behind a large box to eat it, lest I should change my mind. Belle had told me that the neighbours on the other side were young parents of a 16 year-old boy. I decided I was going to take this suburban thing by the horns and get neighbourly! I didn't have any muffins, so I dug out a bottle of wine and trudged across the lawn to their front door. I rang twice, and a lovely lady opened the door with a friendly smile on her face. She was petite, with curly blond hair, wearing a chic, grey tailored pantsuit.

Mary, it turned out, invited me in , thanking me for the wine and offering me a seat on a gorgeous italian leather sofa. She apologized as her husband was out getting some last minute items for a vacation they were leaving on the next day. She called out for her son to come down, and sharpened her voice when he didn't seem to respond immediately. I have always loved the view of someone you get when they come down a staircase, revealing themself bottom to top, like anticipating a surprise package! Well, the feet and legs were the usual, awkward teenage kind, with a torso that could be described as kid-fit, but not muscled , wearing a torn Pantera shirt. But nothing could have prepared me for the final reveal, a face that almost buckled my knees! Unlike his mom, he had straight, jet-black hair, piercing blue eyes and a gorgeous manly jawline. The only thing that reminded me that he was a teenager was the scowly expression on his face and a light dusting of acne across his cheeks and forehead.

'Todd, come and meet our new neighbour.' I tried to readjust my features to cool and slightly bored as he shook my hand. Tom was the same height as me, about 5'7", and he locked his gaze on me, nodding and holding my hand just a moment too long it seemed, eyes flickering across me in some sort of appraisal.

'Yeah, you'll do.' he said, and turned on his heels to go back upstairs. Had I heard that correctly? Bewildered, I looked at his mother, but she appeared to have been somewhere else right then, and only came back when she noticed her son was gone. Again she was apologizing, this time about him, apparently he had had a huge change in personality lately, going from outgoing and friendly to surly and downcast, barely speaking and constantly challenging his father about everything. I wished them well on their trip, saying my goodbyes and tracing my way back to my own little house. I felt slightly unsettled, even sad. I thought about not seeing that kid for nearly a month and I felt lonely and full of anxiety. How ridiculous, what was wrong with me, I had only just met him?! I had to get a hold of myself.

After an evening of a little too much Prosecco, I had finally dozed off into a fitful sleep. The next day at 5 am, I heard a frantic knocking on my door. What the hell, wasn't this why I left the city?! I reached the door and saw Mary's tear-stained face.

'I'm so sorry, she said, I didn't know where else to go.' I sat her down, offering her a muffin, much to Patty's disapproval. She proceeded to tell me that last night, Todd had informed her that he wasn't going on the trip. Apparently, he'd failed one of his classes and had to make it up in summer school which was starting Monday. 'I just don't understand why he didn't tell me sooner,' she cried. Her husband was furious as the tickets were non-refundable and this was their summer vacation. They were in a real bind.

I was getting uncomfortable with where this was going. 'I know this is a lot to ask, she started, and I know I barely know you, but I get a really good feeling from you and since you're not working, is there any way you can keep an eye on Todd for us.'

I sputtered and coughed, but ultimately I agreed, after she told me that she only meant for me to look in on him once in awhile. 'You're an ANGEL,' she said, handing me the keys and flying out the door, [before I could change my mind]! Little did I know that with that 'yes' I had changed the course of my life forever.

A few hours later, I decided to do my first check-in. I let myself in to their house. It was immaculately laid out, apparently Mary is an interior designer and she could give a gay man a run for his money decor-wise. 'Todd,' I croaked out meekly, hating the sound of my own voice.

'Up here, man'

I padded up the staircase to the upper level. 'Which way Todd?'

'Just follow the sound of my voice.' Did I hear him laugh after that?

All I could hear was a strange clanking noise. It got louder and louder as I finally came to his door. I stood outside a second, catching my breath. 'Come on in dude, you're out.'

I slid the door open. Todd had his back to me. To my surprise, he was shirtless and sweaty, an astonishingly chiselled v-taper leading down to a tiny waist. He was barefoot, and appeared to be wearing only his boxers, sweat staining the waistband. The clanking I'd heard was the sound of him doing deadlifts, straining as he looked at himself in the mirror. He dropped the weights and turned around, flashing a sly grin as he wiped his torso with a towel. How had he hidden all that muscle under one little t-shirt?!

'You should probably close your mouth,' he smirked.' So I hear you're my babysitter for a month. He stretched his arms putting them behind his head, exposing his hairless armpits. So tell me, how do you like your baby?' I realized that I was just staring at him and tried to regain myself. 'Speechless, huh.'

He started coming towards me. 'Don't worry, by the time my parents come back, they're gonna be speechless too.' By this time his nose was pratically touching mine, looking me straight in the eye as he swayed towards me on the balls of his feet. ' I've decided that things are about to change around here. I feel something happening inside of me, I don't know how to describe it except to say that in the last few months, I sometimes feel like an animal. He kind of pounded his chest then, for emphasis. I know my mom told you that I have been fighting a lot with my dad lately, but let's face it, there can only be one man of the house. It is time for me to stop taking orders and start giving them. So I decided I needed about a month to make my transformation without my parents being around so I told them I flunked. By the time they return, everything is going to be different. So you see, I've got a lot of growing to do before then, and you're going to help me.'

I wasn't sure if it was an order or a request, but I nodded in agreement, already under his spell. With that, he flashed me a world-beating grin, suddenly picking me up under the arms, this 16 year-old kid. I felt my feet leave the ground as he moved me effortlessly out of his way. My throat was dry and I took a moment for myself as I listened to him pad downstairs to the living room. Oh my God, I thought, just what had I gotten myself into?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Excellent

Oh boy! You're certainly getting off to a great start. Keep it coming!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice start man! I liked it, hope the kid gets huge and superstrong quick, I love the whole John Desque scene, where the kid gets all muscular, strong, and arrogant.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
great beginning, sounds pretty interesting
  #5   Add to webhackz98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:43 PM

webhackz98 is on a distinguished road
i love it! when can we expect more?
  #6   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:57 PM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
Great opening! I can't wait to see what happens next, though i kinda follow iceman75. I hope he gets big fast.
  #7   Add to LostFromReality's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:01 PM

LostFromReality is on a distinguished road
I'm hooked already.
  #8   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM

Wow, thanks guys for taking the time to give feedback. I am working on part 2, and you won't have to wait long for the kid to get big! Thanks again!
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Yes, indeed!

Well written, good first person narration, a little bit of humor, and the promise of many good things to come. Congratulations on posting your first story, and thank you. You're in for a wild ride!
  #10   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:20 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words Reeza, as I LOVE your stories!
  #11   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 12:19 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Nice one!

A little cracker in the making here. Wonderfully descriptive storyline, tantalisingly erotic without being crude, and great anticipation for what's to come. I'm hooked.
  #12   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Awesome story!

It would have been even better had it been someone his own age that moved in, rather than someone 30 something years old, but its still good. I love his dominant personality!
  #13   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 03:11 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
SPROING!

More please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #14   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 03:39 AM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Wonderful narrative, good prose and proper spelling.. who could ask for more? Oh yeah, and highly sensual! I'm loving it already, and I'm on pins-and-needles for part 2 when you please!
  #15   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
um. fuck. yes. more. please. fuck. more. yes.
i'm definitely liking this; personally not a fan of such big age differences but i've repurposed the main character's age to, like, 22 in my head, heh. Meanwhile, keep it up man!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #16   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:03 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]I agree with my man Sexi - I think I too have rounded down the protagonist's age. But I am loving this story. So, please keep writing.

And (if you'll allow my imagination to run amok), I am sort of hoping that you are planning on some sort of "supernatural" growth (i.e. not just a guy hitting the gym for a month). But no matter what you're planning, please keep writing. Thanks.[/COLOR]
  #17   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:07 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Eh Age 16 Is Fine, I have done it before, and Puberty is of course one of the hottest and most obvious times that a growth story would take place anyways. Awesome start btw this looks like my kinda story
  #18   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
I will reinforce some earlier posts and compliment you on your writing style. Very well done! Looking forward to the next installment.
  #19   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:54 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Well I kind of like the big age difference, provided it's the teenager that's gettin huge! Great start so far man. Can't wait for more!
  #20   Add to jojorm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 03:49 PM

jojorm is on a distinguished road
Great start... Looking forward to the next chapter!
  #21   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 05:01 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
What a start! I can't wait to see how things turn out.
  #22   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This story is off to a great start! Personally, I like what you're doing with the age difference. There's something erotic yet taboo about a man well into adulthood being under the dominance of a teenager. It may not be proper in real life, but that's why we have fantasy!
  #23   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Oh yes, this will do. haha.

This was awesome! Hot in every way. Kudos!
  #24   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:07 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Hooked

To echo what has already been said, you have a keen ability to draw your readers in right from the start. Your character development is strong in such a short period of time. I can already tell this is going to be a great story. I also can tell that you and I are into the same things. I love it when a young boy/man asserts himself and roles change. MMMM MMMM MMMM. Well done. I can't wait to read the next part.
  #25   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 03:04 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by banania7 View Post
Thanks guys for all the amazing, inspiring stories over the years. Here is my first attempt at a contribution. It will give you an idea of some of the stuff I am into--hope you like it!
I like it.
  #26   Add to xander54321's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM

xander54321 is on a distinguished road
What an amazing start

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text