The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:51 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door-part 2

I returned to my home, a lump in my throat, [ and a matching one somewhere else]. I had to process what was happening, so I headed to the bedroom, Patty yapping nervously at my side. As I passed the hall mirror, I glanced at myself, smiling, then stopping in front. I pulled off my shirt, looking at my physique, taking myself in. I was not halfway out-of-shape, though my trips to the gym had dwindled progressively over the last year, no longer interested in maintaining my 'bar body', that duality of bulging biceps and pecs that are supposed to negate a lack of personality, hygiene or intelligence. No, I was slimmer now, with a quaint little peak on my biceps, muscle memory clearly lost a long time ago.

I slipped under the cool sheets, turning off the light and closing my eyes. I felt a sensation of light on my eyelids and pulled myself upward to look out the window. I suddenly realized that my bedroom window looked straight into Todd's house. As I adjusted my eyes, an unmistakable silhouette appeared in the window, shadow-boxing ferociously, intermittently dropping down to do push-ups; even from here I could feel the power in those punches. Sweat was shooting off of him, as he flexed his upper body as if possessed, crunching from one pose to the next, transfixing me with his egotism. But then, he came towards his window, opening it to look outside. I jumped down below my windowsill, heart pounding as sweat trickled down my armpits. I imagined him smirking at me, knowing how weak I was in the presence of his power, transfixed by his growing muscularity. Slowly, I lay my head down on the carpet, resigned to sleeping on the floor lest he should discover me spying on him. Finally, i drifted off after a few hours.

The next morning, I was up early, a feeling of alarm jolting me awake. I looked around for Patty. ' Patty, where are you' No answer. ' Patty, TREAT!' That always worked. The house was eerily quiet. Still nothing. I started to panic, rushing to check every room in the house. I had a terrible feeling she had gotten out, and without thinking, I rushed across the lawn to see Todd, banging frantically on his door.

'Dude,' he said, as he opened the door, 'Where's the fire?'

'I'm so sorry, It's just that...well my dog....I can't, she's.....'

Todd placed a warm hand on my shoulder, pressing down firmly,' Hey, guy, don't worry, is that your dog there?'

He swung the door open and Patty was sitting on the leather sofa, peaceful as can be, looking at me quizzically in my state of distress. 'Oh, my God, Patty, you had me sick with worry, now come here,' I said as I pushed brusquely past Todd, [well, more like against him, since he felt like Mount Rushmore].

But Patty didn't move. She looked at me then at Todd, and just put her head back down. Todd chuckled, scratched her behind the ear, saying, ' Sorry about your dog man, but she came scratching at my door this morning so I let her in. Cute as hell. What's her name, Patty you said?' At that Patty jumped off the sofa, yapping at Todd's feet, begging to be picked up. He silenced her with one stern look, as I watched, dumbstruck.

'Hey man, why don' t you let her stay here awhile, it looks like she's pretty comfortable.' He looked at me and saw the miserable look on my face. 'Don't sweat it man,' he said, not without sympathy, ' She is a dog after all, and I guess she just knows a true alpha when she sees one.' Then after a pause, he said' By the looks of it, so do you.' Only then did I realize that I had run over in only my pajama bottoms, and I had a tentpole signifying my admiration of the alpha-male in the room. 'Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my progress too.' Then, he slowly lifted his arms, crunching them hard into a veiny, solid double biceps pose. 'YEAH!' he growled, 'Gotta keep growing, gotta feed these babies!'

Ignoring my obvious embarrassment, he continued, 'I suggest you put on something a little less indecent, we need to go to the store and get me some nourishment.' I needed no further encouragement, stumbling out the door, leaving Patty with her new master.

Thus began a first week of intense eating, training, posing and 'muscle-sleeps' as Todd liked to call them. And a week of intense worshipful longing for me. Todd worked out like a beast, never wearing more than his increasingly worn-out underwear, grunting and growling as he pushed past his max ever workout. I took to coming over several times a day, sometimes spending hours at a stretch, letting my own place rot as I prepared his humungous meals, tried to keep up with the washing of his soiled gym gear, prepared his supplement regime and watched him while he slept. Sometimes, as he slept, I sat as close as possible, drinking in his scent, the allure of his unwashed body making me delirious with lust.

He seemed bigger every time he woke up, rushing immediately to the mirror, flexing every part of his body, celebrating his changes. 'Look at me,'
he'd say, [ as if he had to ask], 'I'm becoming the BIGGEST, STRONGEST TEENAGER YOU'VE EVER SEEN!'

On the 7th day, Todd had finished his 3rd workout, and he turned to where I sat in the corner. 'It's time,' he said. ' COME HERE!' He looked fierce, eyes glowing, muscles taut. In that instant, I realized that Todd had never treated me unkindly, but he now possessed the power to do me serious harm, and I hesitated. He turned around from the mirror, impatient. 'NOW!'

As I made my way over, he grabbed me and placed something in my hand, his larger hand resting on top of mine. 'Open it,' he said as I looked up at him,[ he was now 2 inches taller than me]. Inside was a measuring tape. 'Let's see what I've become.'

With that he flexed his arm, a massive, raging peak of muscle, growling as he hardened it. 'MEASURE IT!' I encircled it as best I could, feeling the heat of his body.

'16.5 inches'[ a gain of 3.5 inches]!

'NOW MY CHEST!' he roared, pushing his pecs forward, pistoning them outward into a concrete mass.

'43 inches'[ a gain of 5 inches]!

'NOW MY THIGHS' And so on it went, until exhausted but exhilarated , I had mapped every inch of his muscular landscape.

'Not bad,' he said. Then he pulled off his sweaty boxers, tossing them at me over his shoulder. 'Make me a protein shake, while I hit the showers. This is just the beginning.'

Later that night, Todd called me at home. 'Pack a bag and get over here, and don't keep me waiting.' I hurried over, to see Todd, shirtless as usual, Patty nestled in his lap. Putting her on the armchair, he jumped off the couch, putting one arm around my shoulder. I resisted the urge to nestle myself in his musky armpit.

'I've decided you need to stay here. I like having you around, and I need you to devote yourself full-time to my growth. Whadda you say?' He looked at me, waiting.

'Well, I started, of course I am happy to help, and I am very flattered and all, but I'm not sure how appropriate...' I realized he wasn't listening to me. I glanced up and Todd had gone over to the side of his mother's sofa. He had braced himself on the end. and with a grunt started curling the sofa, lengthwise, into the air. After 6 reps he dropped it down triumphantly, hitting a most muscular pose while stamping one of his huge feet down in front. Then he turned to look at me, with an air of menace. 'So, that's settled, then?'

I followed him up to the bedroom, taking in the shifting weight of his impossibly powerful buttocks from behind. How was all this possible in one week? As we entered the bedroom, he said, somewhat sarcastically, 'You didn't think we'd be sleeping in the same bed did you?' I almost laughed as I saw the set of bunk beds. Relieved, I moved towards the bottom bunk.

'Not so fast, buddy, you'll be sleeping up top.'

I noticed there was no ladder, but just then, Todd came towards me, one hand grabbing me by the ankles, the other under my neck. 'What are you doing?' I said, struggling weakly against his grasp. Before I knew it, Todd had curled me barbell-style, up to his chest, pausing there for a second adjusting his grip. He then gorilla-pressed me over his head with a roar, plopping me unceremoniously on the top bunk. ' There you go, little man, that should keep you in place.' Perhaps noticing my angry silence, he then offered, 'Sorry about that , but this alpha male always sleeps on the bottom. Get a good night's sleep, We have big plans for tomorrow.' He feel asleep immediately and I listened to his breaths, his ever-growing chest heaving up an down. Slightly humiliated but strangely peaceful, I drifted off to the best sleep I'd had in a week.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 01:43 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road

This story is awesome. I love the casualness of the suburban setting without it feeling too cliche. The bunk bed was a nice touch.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:20 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Fun story! I'm looking forward to the next installment!

xoxo

richard
  #4   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 05:39 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Part 2

Excellent work so far...looking forward to the next installment.
  #5   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:38 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Awesome

This is just what I needed to cheer up my weekend. Thanks! I love how Todd is showing his dominance. It would be great if the main character (didn't catch his name) submitted to Todd and worshiped him like he knows he wants to. Great work. Can't wait to read part 3.
- Bribear

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options