The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 03:42 AM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
Shopping trip muscle

Have you noticed that the employees at Best Buy, Target and Bennigan's are now wearing polo shirts / t-shirts that allow the more muscular employees to accidentally on purpose flex for the public? Cool.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:08 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Hadn't noticed but very cool indeed!

I thought you were going to be talking about "Mall Muscle," the likelihood of sighting something really nice on a very busy day.

Last weekend Naoyuki and I took David and Emily and their mom to Lenox Square in Atlanta, one of Atlanta's premier shopping destinations. Me oh my! Didn't hurt that it was Pride weekend! All sorts of eye candy!

One of my best sightings, though, was 20 years ago (yes, they DO stick with you) at THE mall (no idea what the name is) in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. I was driving back to Ann Arbor from Pensacola during one of the worst heat waves on record. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I stopped at the one place I figured would have air conditioning, the mall.

It was pretty danged weird, really, since EVERYONE in Ft. Wayne appeared to be there and 1 out of 3 guys, it didn't matter whether they were 8 years old or 80 years old, had on a tank top! Who knew? And there in the middle of all the skinny little boys and pot-bellied old men was perfection: about 5'9-5'10, 225 lbs. of muscle, huge shoulders, awesome arms, great pecs, nice tan. Now THAT is what a tank top wearer ought to look like! (Or Jim USA, take yer pick!)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 05:56 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Shopping muscle

I saw some serious muscle at Borders, of all places!

{Must be from putting away all those books! )

About 5'9", 185-195#, African American, early 20's, hair in dreads that stopped just below his ears; Huge deltoid ball, swooping down to fat triceps swelling off the backs of his arms, all defined by a bright red, snug fitting polo. His pecs were pushing out the front of the shirt, so the placket (line of buttons down the shirt) was suspended over his pec valley. Cute face, thin, sharply trimmed line of beard along his jaw. Khakis with a tight waist and bubble butt.

He also stood out because it was the week before Christmas, 35 degrees outside, and everyone else was bundled up for the cold!

I still got the shivers myself!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options