The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:35 AM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
The Massive Growth of Bart - Part 3 1/2

It?s important to the story, but features no sex and no awesome displays of muscularity, at least in detail. If you only read these stories for the muscles, much like I do, then skip it. I?ll include another summary at the beginning of Part Four. I'm posting it right after this.

White knuckles marred Rudy?s rough, strong hands for the last two weeks. He worked at an out of the way used sporting goods store specifically because it was low-key. Being a register jockey lacked the stress, the chemicals, the racketeering of his aborted bodybuilding career in the late ?80s. But on a random Sunday, on a shift he took to cover a friend?s Vegas weekend, he made a mistake. He accidentally switched the order slips on two used home gyms, and sold the wrong one to some kid with a beat-up car. Any day now, the man who had actually paid several thousand dollars for the power now in the hands of some spoiled suburban brat was going to come, and he couldn?t be stalled forever.

Every time the bells on the door chimed, doom rang in his ears. The end of the day came, dragged out to an eternity, and Rudy didn?t bother counting the register or cleanup up before sprinting to lock the door. He had just turned off the lights and was about to escape out the back when he heard a furious knocking. ?Where?s my fucking equipment?!? a deep voice shouted. ?Open the fucking door, your car is still outside!?

Rudy was a big man. He competed in local powerlifting events and was nicknamed ?The Krunk? at his gym, after a parodic cartoon superhero. He was a man confident in the power and security of his well-trained body, but what was on the other side of that door scared the piss out of him.

Succumbing to the inevitable, he started inching his way to the front of the store, but the voice interrupted him. ?Out of time!? He heard the sound of steel and iron being pulled apart, and all the glass on the storefront shattered simultaneously as the now useless doorframe was discarded. The man was silhouetted against the afternoon sun, so Rudy saw the black shadow of an enormous man thundering towards him. He was at least 6?8? tall, if not more, and he could see thick red hair in all the right places on that incredible body.

?Now I have to ask myself,? the big man said, still coming closer, ?What kind of idiot slips up and sells a very important piece of machinery to the wrong man, when he knows that I could and would easily rip him to shreds if I didn?t get what was mine??

Rudy stumbled backwards and tripped over a hockey stick, banging his head on the counter. ?I told you, we can enchant other equipment, what I sold to that other guy won?t even work! It?s your blood we used in the incantation; it?s just a home gym without your blood.?

The hulking frame stepped closer anyway and grabbed him, a meaty hand easily lifting the 200 lbs. plus man off the ground. ?You know there?s only one night every three years when a spell of that magnitude can take place. All that power, all that money, was wasted due to your legendary idiocy.?

With seemingly a flick of his wrist, Rudy was thrown into the wall with enough force make a sizeable hole in the wood, and send an avalanche of used baseball bats down on top of him. ?Still, I?m not completely unreasonable,? the hulk said. ?Technically, it?s still salvageable. Since the imprint wasn?t signed by me, the spell isn?t finished. Since you?re obviously incompetent, I want you to give me the name of the man you sold my machine to, and your bosses? grimoire and anything else your deficient brain can muster.?

Rudy wasn?t moving. The hulk?s massive arm plunged into the pile of low-priced sporting goods and pulled out Rudy?s limp body. ?Fuck, are you dead?? He gave the much smaller man a little shake. ?Damn. You?re no help now.? He dropped the lifeless body to the ground, and walked behind the counter, flipping through receipts. ?Let?s see who picked up my machine.?

He found the receipt in a box under the register. Apparently a man named Daniel Erickson had reserved a similar set for a much lower price. ?Dumbass,? the colossal beefcake said to the body on the floor, ?I?m Eric Daniels, he?s Daniel Erickson. You retard.? He flipped a few pages, his eye stopping when he saw a different signature on the contract. Maybe the contract was valid, and the spell finished after all.

With a roar, he brought a fist slamming down into the counter, instantly shattering it. He picked up the receipt and stuffed it in a pocket, as it had Daniel Erickson?s address on it, and went to the back office to find the grimoire, and a solution to this new mess.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 15th, 2013), dickasauras (October 1st, 2013), weaknobody (November 22nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to rabiyya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Tall Hairy Bearded Muscle

rabiyya is on a distinguished road
Nice twist! And yes, I'm reading this three years after the fact :-)
  #3   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
Me too.... and I'm Daniel Erickson

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text