The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
The Massive Growth of Bart - Part 4

Two weeks have passed since the beginning of this fable. A burly hulk implied to be Bart?s birth father is reveal to be the true purchaser of his magic muscle machine, and possibly kills the beary shopkeep that sold it to Bart.

After two weeks, Bart was unrecognizable. He was still the same kind, polite boy as ever, or he could have been anyway. He barely spoke to his mother, not out of anger or contempt but because he had no time. After a high-protein breakfast, he hit the weights nonstop for three hours until another meal came, and possibly a pose-down in front of the mirror before another heavy set. The day progressed in much the same fashion until he quit around 5 or 6 pm, when he headed out into town to find tail.

He had blossomed into a true freak, and he loved to call himself that as he jerked off, and made the men he fucked call him that too. He wasn?t of mythic proportions ? yet ? but he was one of the biggest men in town. He weighed 290 lbs, his chest was 65 inches, his arms at 24 inches. His thighs were 32 inches and his waist at 32 inches, and he had grown two inches to stand at 6? 3?. Before he had received the weight set, he was almost completely hairless, but now his chest was covered in thick red hair and his face had a full beard. Shaving was pointless, as he had a 5 o?clock shadow by 11 am, so he took the electric shaver to his face periodically to ensure that he looked more like a hairy muscle god than a Viking, or perhaps a crazed mountain man.

None of his clothing fit anymore, aside from socks and underwear. His underwear didn?t fit, but he liked it that way, the feeling of his tight muscle ass and cock being too big for his britches. But his cock had continued growth relative to the rest of his body, and he was fairly certain that his cock would be too big for anything he could buy. That python tented out to just over 11 inches, but its sheer girth was more impressive. His hands had grown significantly, and he couldn?t get one hand completely around it. It was getting harder and harder to find men that could take his cock, and even more difficult to find men that didn?t want to try.

His muscle machine had undergone its own metamorphosis. The weighs no longer ranged from 10 to 200, but from 200 to 1000. Suddenly, in addition to the standards as the bench press, it supported a shoulder press, rows, and other exercises.

It was Friday night, and he was alone in the house, as his mother was on a weekend trip with the ladies. Bart didn?t feel like driving out into town ? it was getting harder and harder to fit into his car ? so he called a bodybuilder that he?d met a few days prior.

George was a big man, a little short, but it made his muscles seem all the more impressive. He was a professional bodybuilder, personal trainer, and model, so he kept his body waxed and hair-free most of the year. Once he had been an award-winning teen bodybuilder, but he?d yet to find success in the adult world. He was cute, with ears that stuck out just a little too much, and a dazzling smile of pearly white teeth.

Bart answered the door in nothing but a pair of workout shorts, selected to stretch tight over his thighs and accentuate his bulge. He pulled George inside and wasted no time in pressing him against the wall, kissing him hard. George moaned at the skill of Bart?s tongue, and the soft luxurious beard tickling his face. George ran his hands up Bart?s defined abs, feeling his lats for a moment before caressing those boulder-like pecs, and tweaking the dime-sized, protruding nipples. Bart gave a low, guttural moan, and flexed his enormous left arm. Instinctively, the smaller bodybuilder broke free of their liplock and began to caress the arm, feeling the veins with his tongue, appreciating something of that sheer magnitude.

By now, they were both tenting. George?s cock looked to be about eight inches, a good size, but Bart?s cock strained his shorts. Bart led George into his bedroom, and began to pull off the man?s clothing. He kissed George on the mouth, then worked his way down, slowly kissing and lightly sucking his chest, then his nipples. They were not as large or spectacular as Bart?s, but he bit them gently. George moaned and giggled at the same time, tickled by Bart?s bright red beard.

He moved down again, pulling off his partner?s jeans and boxers to reveal his cock. It was about eight inches long, like he?d guessed, and lilted slightly to the left. Unlike his own, it had a slight curvature, leaning up, but had a big head and was covered in more veins than one of his arms. He took it into his mouth, deep throating the cock immediately, and putting some real hair down on George?s bare crotch. One hand massaged the perineum, while his other stroked the shaft of the cock. Bart sucked on the head of the cock, then when the pressure was great, rapidly flicked his tongue back and forth across the slit.

Just when George was about to burst, he stopped. He got on his knees and scooted up, sitting over George?s stomach, where his perilously large cock floated in front the man?s face. George began to caress the monster cock, almost unable to believe its size, as Bart began to flex. He could barely see his partner over his own pecs, and that made him even harder. While demonstrating his abs, he grabbed a bottle of lube off his nightstand and turned it over on his cock. He gyrated as his cock was manhandled, so big and powerful that George could barely move it if he was flexing it. Bart took a bit of lube and greased his nipples with it. ?God you?re huge,? George said, staring up at the behemoth playing with himself.

Bart put his arms to the sides and popped his back into a wide flare. ?Am I??

?You?re the biggest fucking person I?ve ever seen.?

With a little more grease, Bart began to massage his partner?s rectum with one of his big fingers. ?I think I might be a little too big for you,? he said, ?even one of my fingers can?t fit in that tight little hole of yours.?

?No, no, you have to,? George breathed. They started to change position, but George stopped. ?Can we?can you do me on your weight machine??

?Sure.? Bart?s cock led the way into the den, first grabbing a condom. He knew that his sex with Jonathan was safe, but had a vague feeling that other things were happening in the pump room at those bodybuilding competitions. After prepping his cock and greasing himself up some more, he bent George over the weight bench and slowly began to push his cock inside.

?Oh?oh God! Oh fucking hell!? George yelled, slamming a fist down on the weight bench. ?Don?t stop, don?t stop! Come on, fuck me!? Bart was trying not to force it all in at once, since he was a big boy and was having a bit of trouble already. He surreptitiously lubed himself up some more, and began to slide his epic cock in further.

It was the hottest sex he?d ever had. Even though he was a virgin only a few weeks before, his awesome bod had been landing him fresh tail every night, but George was an animal. He wanted to be fucked every way on the machine, as hard as Bart could do it, to the point where he knew that his intense pounding would have broken any normal set. Finally, with Bart sitting on the bench, one hand bracing himself and the other reaching around George, he was on his lap leaning back, he began to feel himself arriving at orgasm. George had come twice, and he was screaming for a third one.

?You love being fucked by a muscle monster, don?t you?? Bart hissed, gyrating his hips so hard that he was bouncing George up and down his cock. ?You know I?m too huge for you, that your little mancunt is going to be sore for weeks.?

?I want to be huge like you, I can?t but I want to,? George moaned, trying to rub his hands over his massive lover but mostly holding on for dear life.

?If you were using this muscle machine like I had, you?d be fucking huge too,? Bart continued, his speech staggered by his oncoming orgasm. His entire 290 lbs body was flexed; George could feel the massively cut pecs and abs digging into his back.

?Then I could fuck anyone I want, be a big muscle whore like you.?

Bart felt his cock start to tighten. ?Say it again.?

?You?re a muscle whore.?

?Again!?

Bart couldn?t take the pressure any longer. He let go, his enormous balls pumping immeasurable quantities of boiling hot jizz into George?s rectum, all while hearing himself called out for the muscular tramp he was. When it was all over, he pulled George, who?d come at the same time, off his cock with a loud squelch, and they both collapsed onto the floor.

When they both regained their breath, George sat up. ?So you really got huge just using this machine, huh??

Somewhere inside, Bart knew that this was a secret to be guarded, but after that orgasm he wasn?t up to keeping secrets. ?Yeah, I guess so.?

?What, is it like, magic or something??

?Maybe. I?m not sure.?

George got a certain look on his face, and he picked himself up off the floor, his muscles still glimmering with sweat and come. ?If I used the machine, we could both be huge. We?d kill in bodybuilding competitions.?

Bart looked at the machine and the floor, thinking about how long it was going to take to clean up this mess. ?We could have a harem of freaksome bodybuilders. Power and muscle as far as we could see.?

A manic glimmer appeared in George?s eye. ?No, we?d be the only two. We would rule.?

Bart looked at the muscular man who was hungrily eyeing the prospect of unlimited power. ?You don?t think power is to be shared??

?Not this kind, baby. I want this all to myself.?

Bart picked himself up off the ground, and walked over to the smaller bodybuilder, dwarfing him. ?I?ve got a lot of stuff to do tonight, and I have to clean this place up, so?I?ll call you again some time, okay?? He pushed George out the door without so much as a shower, and collapsed on the couch. He thought he heard a pin snap under the weight of his heavy muscles, but paid it no mind.

For weeks, he had been so concerned with his own body, fascinated by his incredible growth and using it to score endless amounts of mangina. Granted, he was 16 years old, he was pretty solely focused on getting laid even before he became a titan of power, but what did the future hold for him? He would keep growing and growing and?what?

He showered off and cleaned up his bedroom and the den, trying to recall his sexual conquests. The thought involuntarily caused his powerful member to spring to full attention, accidentally knocking a vase off a table. Once it was all finished, he laid back on the couch, staring at his cell phone. He dialed a number, which picked up right away.

?Hello?? Jonathan?s voiced sounded excited.

?Hey, Jon, it?s Bart. Do you want to come over? I have something to ask you.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 15th, 2013), dickasauras (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Not only does the plot thicken, it bulks up big time. Great to know there's a back story to the weight set.

And Bart the Bear's ?ber-hot
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
This is great! You are very talented. And you inspire me to write my own muscle growth story.
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
When do we get part 5? Dont leave us waiting. This is fantastic. Oh I hope Bart gets enormous. Although the name has me thinking of Bart Simpson, but you are forgiven. I love how you made him red haired. My late ex-boyfriend was a bodybuilder and had red hair. I picture Bart as him, only more massive.
  #5   Add to rabiyya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Tall Hairy Bearded Muscle

rabiyya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos View Post
And Bart the Bear's ?ber-hot
Ditto! There just aren't enough massively muscled hairy gingers in the world :-)
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:25 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Thanks rabiyya, for picking this out of the pile. I never read this either or just may have forgot it. I loved this work and hope that there is some new editions soon.
  #7   Add to rabiyya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Tall Hairy Bearded Muscle

rabiyya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
Thanks rabiyya, for picking this out of the pile. I never read this either or just may have forgot it. I loved this work and hope that there is some new editions soon.
I found it accidentally. It's really good. If sexyactionnick (love the handle too) don't pick it up by the time I finish my own story maybe I'll contribute my own version.

Hot ginger of the day: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70248705@N00/5351476684

(I think you have to have a flickr account to view this.)
  #8   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:48 AM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
I wrote four chapters of this crap? Well, since it got bumped, I'll dig out the half-finished final chapter and get to work on it.
  #9   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:56 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Well thank you sexyactionnick. I don't think it is crap to be honest, I know most artist who work in any form of media see flaws in their earlier works that we don't see as just the viewers but please don't call it crap. Obviously me and others enjoy it greatly and hope that you continue whatever you want to work in the future.

Thank you again.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options