The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:04 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door-part 3

Waking up the next morning at 11, I felt confused and groggy, I had slept as if drugged, and I felt slightly apprehensive as I started to recall the events of the previous day. It was clear Todd wasn't underneath me, I could hear his massive growls emanating from across the hall. I slid down the side of the bed, plopping to the floor before heading to the bathroom.

I felt the tension leaving me as I relieved myself leisurely, savouring the brief moment alone, until I realized that wasn't the case. I could feel someone[ something]? with me, breathing all the air out of the room, filling it with its presence. Beyond that there was this smell, like sweat and fury and raging masculinity. I felt sick and giddy, afraid to turn around.

'Well, look who finally got up, sleeping beauty.'

Though I knew it could only be Todd, it sure didn't sound like him. This voice was different, octaves deeper, a shockwave of sound that sent a shudder through me. I could feel hot breath on my naked back, an intoxicating ripeness filling my nostrils. Absurdly, I peeked in the mirror first, stifling a gasp at what I saw. No, this was impossible!

'Come on man, turn around, I've been waiting for you all morning. Looks like I had a little growth spurt last night.'

I pivoted on my bare feet, coming face to face with a the new Todd. Though he was smiling benignly, I almost felt the urge to run as I took in this rippling mass of muscle. I struggled to take his inventory, like on that first meeting, this time from head to toe. A lock of shiny black hair fell over one of his dazzling blue eyes. His skin was flawless, the acne having retreated in the face of his youthful vigour. His jawline was still beautiful, but stronger and heavier, with an almost invisible dusting of hair. His mountainous shoulders jutted outward , all 3 heads striated with powerful muscle. His lats flared menacingly, his obliques chiselled like railroad ties. His humungous pecs heaved menacingly, hanging dangerously overtop of his brick-hard 6 pack. His shredded underwear sat perched above two massive columns of muscle, thighs capable of pressing a smart car. Lastly, he was flexing up and down continuously on his mammoth diamond-shaped calves, towering a full 6 inches above me now. He must have weighed at least 250, a gain of about 100 pounds in a week and a half!

He was still smiling at me, this man-child that looked like he could crush the whole house! His smile faded slightly as he looked at me a little more closely. I was feeling dizzy and unstable.

'Come on little guy, aren't you happy? I thought you would like me like this? I couldn't have done it without your help. I was so excited this morning to show you, but I didn't want to wake you up, you were sleeping so peacefully. Don't tell me you don't like it!'

I wanted to scream, ' Are you kidding me, I love it, you are the HOTTEST MAN I have ever seen, I want to lick every square inch of your body!' But somehow I couldn't say anything, I couldn't even form words or get my thoughts straight.

'Come on man, I want you to touch it.' He lifted his bicep, exposing an armpit newly filled with slick black hairs. He flexed his bicep, bunching it up higher and higher. 'You know you want to, just put your hand on my arm.' I still couldn't move. 'Jesus, man, like this,' and he suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on the peak. It looked so small and pathetic up there. 'How do you like that buddy. That arm is STRONGER than your whole body.' I opened my mouth, trying to answer, ' Yes, I like, I mean your body, you....and the room went black.

I came to a few minutes later, laying on the sofa with Patty next to me me for the first time in weeks. I barely opened my eyes and Todd was there, stomping into the room, muscles bulging obscenely. I almost fainted again!

'Hey man, you alright. Here's some water.' He cradled my head in the crook of his arm, resting it on a concrete pillow. 'Drink this, I didn't mean to freak you out. I was just so proud, and you're the only one that has shared this whole thing with me. It means a lot to me.' Then he added, 'Plus, today is my birthday.' I looked at Todd's face and realized that he was almost on the verge of tears. Suddenly, he was all of his 16[now 17] years again. I wanted to reassure him, take away his fears.

'Todd, it's ok, I'm fine. I just got a little overwhelmed, that's all. You look just amazing, huge and strong. I couldn't be more proud of you.' Todd looked me deep in the eyes, pulling me into his chest as gently as a musclehulk could.

'You know, no-one has ever said that to me before.'

I was feeling better and insisted on making Todd a special birthday lunch. He protested, but his growling stomach over-ruled him. Special meant an even more immense meal than usual, and he devoured it gratefully, belching his approval afterward. We then went outside, immersing our feet in their pool.

For the first time, Todd opened up about his family. His father had been his hero as a kid, handsome and athletic, he had always spent lots of time with him, teaching him sports, taking him away for weekends, buying him anything he wanted. Something changed when Todd was about 12; suddenly his father seemed more distant, moodier, staying away from home for longer and longer stretches of time. When he came home, he drank more, hanging around on the couch, unkempt, with a far-away look in his eyes. His mother had to go back to work then, and she grew resentful and angry. She tried to dote on her son, but she had to work long hours, feeling guilty and neglectful. Todd retreated more into his room, with his comic books and action figures for company. He started to hate his picture-perfect family, a family that was rotting from within.

I could feel the tension in him, coursing through his mighty back. I wanted to comfort him, do something to make his anger recede. When he did speak again, it was with a smile in his voice. 'But now, things are going to be different---with this body, I'm going to be in charge. Now my dad will fear me, the way I used to fear him when would come into my room late at night, only illuminated by the light in the hallway, smelling of booze and stale sweat. Thank God my mother would come and drag him away.' Now he was shouting, 'WAIT UNTIL HE GETS A LOOK AT ME NOW!' Moving towards the house, he beckoned, 'COME ON.'

I followed him. He was already in his parents room in front of their 3-way mirror. 'Catch.' he said. It was a bottle of baby oil. 'Get over here and shine me up, I want to finish what we started earlier.' He knelt on one knee, gesturing for me to come up behind him.

I started with his shoulders, kneading them, buffing them as he flexed them. 'YEAH, power-packed shoulders!' Then his arm, I used both hands, sweeping up and down the peak. Suddenly, I felt him place the peak underneath me, lifting me up by my ass, as I held onto his neck. ' YEAH, so POWERFUL, you feel like nothing on that arm!' He put me back down, allowing me to concentrate on his impossibly wide back. My arms ached as I tried to cover every inch. 'OK, do my chest now,' he growled, crunching his pecs together. I worked diligently, and lustfully, making his chest glisten.

'Pick up that barbell and hit me in the abs.' I hesitated, scared for a second, 'DO IT NOW.' he thundered. I swung with all my might, bracing myself, but he only laughed, grabbing the barbell and bending the 2 ends together. 'YOU'RE NOT FORGETTING THESE LEGS ARE YOU!?' He crunched his thighs into powerful teardrops, pulsing his calves into 2 iron bulls. I slathered every inch, doing my best to please him. 'And these feet. DON'T THEY DESERVE YOUR WORSHIP?' I was kneeling in front of him at this point and he placed one on my shoulder for emphasis. I proceeded to give him a thorough foot massage, rubbing and caressing his manly feet, veiny and strong from carrying all that muscle.

When, I was done, I collapsed on the rug, breathless but happy. After a second, I felt his eyes on me. 'Don't you think you forgot something?' I looked upward, and casting a shadow above my head was an appendage as muscular and impressive as the rest of him. It was tenting outward through a gash in his shredded underwear, demanding to be attended to and respected in its own right. It was simply the hardest, thickest, most mouth-watering cock I had ever seen.

I looked at him in disbelief. 'Don't make me ask you twice,' he said, planting his feet further apart and ripping apart the remains of his underwear.

'NO SIR,' I practically screamed. I slowly moved my hands up the inside of his thunderous thighs, fingers tracing the pulsing veins. I took my time, inching closer, seeing it buckle and grow in anticipation. I smiled gratefully, licking my way across to my target, drinking in his salt and sweaty boy-smell, ready to show my young musclegod just how truly awesome he had become.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Wow...I wish I lived next to Todd. I wish I was his boyfriend. I wish I was the one rubbing him down with baby oil...

Awesome job dude! You are an excellent writer! I can't wait for the next part! ^_^!
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:06 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Excellent work. I don?t know what else to say. I am just speechless. The story hits all my favorite themes, and it is not too wordy, yet it is written with great talent. I love it!
  #4   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
great so far
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:15 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very hot part! Loved how he lifted the "little man" on his massive arm. Would love to see more of this Todd's strength.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options