The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 12:29 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door-part 3.5

Here's a short one to tide you over 'til the road to the finale begins!

The next couple of weeks were a blur of testosterone, lust, sweat and transformation. After our little episode, Todd never mentioned it again. At first, I had hoped that we had reached a new level, maybe even crossing into some kind of 'relationship'. But Todd seemed content to return to our usual routine, and I didn't dare initiate anything different. I found my hopes fading over time, feeling silly that I thought he might be interested in someone like me. As I often did in life, I settled for what was offered, even if it wasn't everything I dreamed of.

As time ran out before his parents return, impossibly, Todd seemed to up the intensity of his workouts. The house reverberated to his grunts and groans, and his flexing would cause veins to crisscross his massive body. At times I would sit on the weight stack as he powered out leg presses, or he would perch me on his shoulder for calf raises. I was always glad for the opportunity to be that close, feeling his power, sharing his space.

One day while working out as usual, he was really psyching himself up. 'MUST GET STRONGER.' he shouted as he burned out a few more reps. He'd now taken to wearing his dad's clothes, which were bursting at the seams, straining to contain his massiveness. 'I WANT TO SEE THE FEAR IN MY DAD'S EYES,' he would roar, throwing down the weights in between sets. I was daydreaming, watching my muscleman tear up the room, when suddenly Todd sprinted over to the window. The floor shook as he powered himself out the window, gracefully using the frame to propel his body. As I looked outside I saw a figure trying to retreat.

'Where do you think you're going?!' Todd shouted, hoisting the intruder aloft with one hand. I think he could have done it with one finger he was so worked up.

'It's just me.' Now put me down, I should be the one not recognizing you.'

'Oh my God, Mr. Talbot, is that you?'

Sure enough it was the neighbour, Henry Talbot, looking as surly and uncomfortable as always. What was he doing outside that window?

Todd was still holding him about 4 feet off the ground. The sight of this gargantuan teenage muscle monster effortlessly holding a grown man in the air with one hand was enough to get me feeling faint with lust again. Finally, he put him down, brushing him off like you would a small child, towering above him in the dirt.

'Sorry man, but you shouldn't go sneaking around like that.'

'I wasn't sneaking around,' he said irritably. 'I was taking a walk and I heard some weird noises coming from your house. As I approached, it sounded like a wild beast was in there, so I went to the window to look in. There was a pungent scent coming out of that room, and I looked inside to see you doing your little, ah hem, 'workout,' with your little buddy there. It all looked a bit odd to me,' he finished off, disdainfully. I looked at Todd apprehensively.

'Well, Henry, I'm not that interested in what you think. And next time, I suggest you ring the doorbell, otherwise you could get attacked by that wild beast.' With that, Todd stepped toward him, casually puffing out his chest, forcing Henry to take a step backward. I noticed, bizarrely, that Henry was starting to get visibly aroused by all of this. Suddenly he looked fearful, but Henry was too stupid a man to know when to shut up.

He narrowed his eyes at Todd. 'How dare you! I've known you since you were a kid, and don't think I don't know when something shameful is going on.' Looking my way now, he said,' I knew something was wrong as soon as I met this little queer over here. I don't care how big you think you are, your father will be back in a couple of days to sort you out.'

At that moment, I swear I wanted to run into the house. Todd turned toward him, red with fury, muscles bunching until he appeared to double in size. Henry got nervous then, and started stumbling backward. Todd slowly stomped towards him, measuring him, daring him to run. Henry fell backwards, right to the ground. Todd reared his head back and roared. Deftly, he moved left, towards one of the trees in the yard. Keeping his eyes locked on Henry's, he put his arms around the trunk in a vice-like grip, summoning all the power he had been building over the last few weeks. Slowly, intensely, he started pulling the tree trunk out of the ground! 'YEAH,' he roared, with one final effort, pulling it free, causing the earth to shudder as he tossed it over his shoulder. He started walking towards Henry, balancing the tree on his delts. Henry was spasming, unable to move, and just as Todd reached him, he came, losing control at the awesome sight of this young God. Todd barely looked at him, continuing past, striding past my house until he reached Henry's. With one final look back at Henry, he launched the tree, sending it crashing down on the roof.

'NNNNOOOO!' Henry wailed, soiled and humiliated, cursing and crying, overcome at the sight of the damage he'd caused. As for me, I wasn't looking at Henry. I was mesmerized by the figure of an almost naked, increasingly mammoth young boy, pounding his chest in triumph like King Kong. He was dirty, sporting a massive erection, and starting to realize that he was becoming truly unstoppable.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:45 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Even better than the last; though I was a bit dismayed by the talk of a finale. How many more parts are you planning?
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Hopefully the "road to the finale" is going to be a long one.
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:31 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I agree with the others. While this story is moving along great, I don't want the finale to come along too soon. Let's see just how massive Todd can get before daddy gets home!
  #5   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:44 PM

more to come

Thanks guys for the feedback, probably 2 more parts unless Todd takes things in a direction that even I'm not aware of !
  #6   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:46 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Awesome!!!! Story Just keeps getting better and better, though as I was told with my first stories. Some figures would be nice.. Like has he grown taller? How much does he weigh now, biceps

If you add those it would be perfect bro
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by banania7 View Post
Thanks guys for the feedback, probably 2 more parts unless Todd takes things in a direction that even I'm not aware of !
The story is cool but I was wondering How and Why this is happening to "That Kid Next Door".... To me at least that would be interesting... What happened to Todd that switched him from the bored slacker type of teen boy that I assume his parents thought him to be into the a would be predator intent on dominating everything within reach, at any cost. And what is powering the transformation that he is under going... What is going on is not normal, although it is likely to be a half unconsciouses fantasy of every adolescent boy that feels that the world in designed to totally repress him personally... (I think that is 100% of all adolescent male at some time)

My best guess right now is that Todd is under possession by some sort of Demon or Alien. Whether he is cooperating with the force that behind these events is not at all clear because there is nothing to support that anything is wrong beyond Todd's unexplained and bizarre behaviour and remarkable transformation..

It's a loose end in the story that I hope is going to be cleaned up soon...

If the author choses not provide a cause that's up to him; but most stories have something that initiate the action and I can't find that here...

Sorry to bother you about this...

Ender
  #8   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:25 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
In reply to previous comments:

I am somewhat a stickler for measurements, so I would love to see more of these thrown in. It would just give me and other lectors an idea of what size Todd is at. Nevertheless, I understand that this is only a major preoccupation for some of us. I don't think everyone is as obsessed with measurements as I am.

Secondly, while I am curious to see what Todd's real drive is (what is fueling his growth), there is something to be said about leaving the cause in obscurity. Consider a good suspense or horror film. The "unknown" is much more compelling that that which is explained. For my money, I would be perfectly content without knowing what is fueling Todd's tremendous growth spurt. The fact is, he is growing, period. That's enough for me.

In any case, keep up the fantastic work.
  #9   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 06:48 PM

comments

hi guys, thanks for the input and thoughtful commentary. I love that people are invested enough to want to offer suggestions and feedback. I will be incorporating the suggestion about stats, I think that is a great idea, as for the motivation, I think I have given a hint or suggestion of that and I do like to leave a little air of mystery [or room for imagination...love that demon thing--perhaps that could be an alternate ending]! Hopefully the other parts will keep your interest! Stay tuned!
  #10   Add to lobbyjay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:56 AM
worshiper

lobbyjay is on a distinguished road
Wow! This is one hot story! Can't wait for Todd's narcissism to kick in bigtime & demand that his massive muscles be properly worshiped!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options