The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 12:07 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The genesis of a god part 3

Stuart had spent the entire afternoon in my study, no doubt diligently reading his way through some of my scientific textbooks. That would be a daunting task for someone of reasonable capability, and I could certainly think of more pleasurable ways of passing a few hours. But then, I was a mere university educated research scientist. I didn't have the benefit of Stuart's expanded intellect.

Anyway, I decided it was in my own best interest to stay out of his way and ensure I had plenty of food available for when Stuart would next turn from nourishing his expanding mind to feeding his growing body. Also, while he was engrossed in my books, it was my opportunity to go in search of the flask containing my chemical formula.

Purchasing food proved an easier proposition than finding the flask. By late afternoon I had carried out a comprehensive search of the house, but of the flask there was no sign. I concluded that he must have it hidden in the study, so I turned my efforts to preparing a huge steak dinner and resolved to search the study while Stuart was eating.

My timing was impeccable. Perhaps it was the aroma of sizzling steak that attracted him, for just as I was serving up a mammoth plateful, the study door opened and Stuart emerged. As he ducked under the hallway door to enter the kitchen, my mouth fell open in astonishment. My previously slim lover was bigger than ever and had now discarded the T shirt that had presumably ceased to have any possibility of containing his chest.

Why I should have been so surprised I don't know. It was entirely logical that his development would continue at a steady rate, and evidently it had done just that. He had added another couple of inches in height, his head now getting dangerously close to the ceiling. But it was his sheer muscular size that was so jaw-droppingly impressive. He had a bodybuilder's muscular physique that was wonderfully cut and shaped, with barely an ounce of fat in evidence. His magnificent pecs and chiselled abdomen were covered in a thick carpet of dark, manly hair.

"You must be starving", I said, rather pathetically stating the obvious. "I've grilled you some great Angus steaks and there's plenty of fries and vegetables."

"Mmmmm", he growled as he gingerly perched his bulk on a kitchen chair and began to demolish the food like a ravenous beast.

While he was occupied, I slipped out of the kitchen and into the study. As I entered the room my nostrils were assailed by the erotic smell of manhood, as if he had just spent hours exercising his body rather than his mind. Piles of books lay scattered around and I noticed with some irritation that my personal notebooks had not escaped his scrutiny. Conscious of the need for urgency, I began to search every inch of the study for the miracle formula that was the source of my growing anxiety. Filing cabinets were opened and every shelf checked, but I could find neither the flask nor any other container that he might have transferred the liquid into.

"Would this be what you're searching for?"

His voice stopped me in my tracks. I turned to see Stuart's imposing figure obscuring the doorway, blocking off any prospect of escape. His face was contorted with fury and his vivid blue eyes glared at me accusingly. Grasped in one huge hand was a flask of amber liquid, which I assumed he must have carried with him into the kitchen without my noticing. As I stared at his powerful body in some trepidation, he slowly ambled over until he towered over me like an angry colossus.

"I will not tolerate any interference from you that might obstruct my ultimate destiny", boomed his deep, authoritative voice. "If I cannot trust you in this matter I shall have to give due consideration to the alternatives."

Despite my terror, his words struck me as funny. Jeeze, I thought, my formula has made him talk like a darned Philadelphia lawyer! I smiled unintentionally at my wit, an action that drew a stinging rebuke from the angry titan.

"You consider your predicament to be amusing, little man?" he barked.

"Uh ... no, of course not", I countered quickly in a voice that quivered with genuine fear. "I'm really amazed and impressed by everything that's happened to you, and I was just wondering which of my books you've been studying."

"All of them", he answered. "You obviously have no conception of what I am capable. I have assimilated every scrap of knowledge in your library and now I have moved on to your computer files."

That was when I noticed for the first time that my computer was running. Onscreen, slowly spinning, was the familiar three dimensional molecular structure of my muscle boosting formula, except that there was something oddly different about it. I peered at the construct of molecules, trying to identify what had been changed.

"Yes, it's your formula", said Stuart. "I was analysing it just before dinner. And I must say as a biochemical construct I find it disappointingly primitive, though obviously effective. I assume you will have spotted the small improvement I've made? I estimate that my minor adjustment will have trebled its potency. A significant advance, wouldn't you say?"

I nodded in agreement, stunned that my formerly dim laboratory assistant had just dismissed years of dedicated research and exhaustive trials as "disappointingly primitive".

"I have also begun to determine several interesting adaptations to the formula", he went on. "I estimate that these will have useful consequences that are worthy of further investigation."

I was in shock. Not only had he managed to improve upon years of research in a single afternoon, but now he was talking in terms of further modifications! My reaction must have been obvious, for he began to snigger at my confusion.

"I see you appear to be struggling to come to terms with the new reality here, so let's see if I can assist you. I am no longer your pretty but none-too-bright little fuck boy. I am now your physical and intellectual superior and my powers are increasing with every passing minute."

He chuckled. "You know, I had thought earlier that you and I might enjoy a scholarly discourse on scientific matters this evening. But frankly, I now consider you would probably bore me. Still, I would certainly have a use for a pretty but none-too-bright little fuck boy to attend to my sexual needs. You might not possess much of an intellect, but I see no reason why that should affect our physical relationship. I'm sure you could at least manage to do something suitably carnal tonight with this awesome body of mine."

Then he gave a deep, primal roar and made every muscle in his incredible body ripple and flex in a "most muscular" pose. Just the sight of his rippling muscles made me begin to pant with sheer lust. My heart began to pound and my dick tented in my pants as my entire body went into automatic emotional overload. He started to smirk at the effect his display was having on me.

"So crude and yet so flattering", he laughed. "Even gods need to know that their power is understood by subordinates."

He broke off his pose. "But enough of this indulgence, I must return to more cerebral pursuits. I intend to do some more biochemical research this evening and I think we both realise that your limited abilities would only be a distraction. So I suggest you run along and find something useful to do, like tidy up the kitchen."

He ruffled my hair like he was amusing a small boy. Then he winked at me. "I'll see you later".

By the time "later" arrived I had long finished any chores and had tired of reading. I curled up on the couch and fell fast asleep. It was almost midnight by the time Stuart strode into the lounge and found me there. He scooped me up in his muscular arms and carried me to the principal bedroom. As he laid me on the bed I began to stir, my bleary eyes focusing appreciatively on his handsome face and powerful body.

"The time has come to test the quality of your worship, little man", he said softly. Then he pulled me gently upright until I was perched on the edge of the bed.

"Why should I be the only one to benefit from this amazing scientific advance?" he asked.

I looked at him blankly, grateful that my years of hard work had gone up in his estimation from "primitive" to "amazing", but having no notion of what he had in mind. He handed me a small glass containing some amber liquid then picked up a second glass for himself from the bedside table. I stared at my glass with some misgivings.

"Stuart .... it's wonderful what has been happening to you, but I'm not sure about this."

"Don't be silly. You've seen the future and now you must share in it. In fact I insist."

Then he flexed his free arm in my face and pumped the bicep into an impressive granite peak, laced with veins.

"Behold the fruit of your research, little man. I measured it an hour ago. Twenty two inches and still a growing boy", he purred. "Go ahead and feel it. You know you want to."

I was already wilting just at the sight of such awesome power a tantalising few inches from my adoring eyes. I stretched out a trembling hand and connected with the stunning evidence of his newfound power. It was like touching warm steel. And as I connected with that intimidating peak of muscular authority, I wanted nothing more than to submit myself utterly to his total supremacy and beg his powerful protection. I looked into his piercing blue eyes, which sparkled with intelligence.

"Stuart, you are amazing. But I don't need to become like you. I'm just so happy that you ..."

"Yes, I know exactly how you feel", he said, lowering his arm and raising his glass as if to propose a toast.

"Just trust me and drink. In the morning you and I will begin a whole new life that will bring this miserable, hateful world to its knees and conform its pathetic inhabitants to our will."

His words should have shocked me. Instead, I was so enraptured and aroused by his display of arrogance that I swallowed the contents of my glass as he drained his. Almost immediately I felt waves of dreamy contentment flood through me and I threw myself into his arms, burying my face into the lush hair on his chest. He drew me to him and cradled me in his lap, where I felt Stuart's huge manhood pulsing insistently beneath my ass. His throbbing boner might have been expected to excite my interest. But instead, I just felt strangely overcome with exhaustion. My eyes grew heavy and I began to sink into a relaxing and pleasant stupor in Stuart's protective embrace.

Even more odd was Stuart's reaction. If he resented my lethargy he didn't show it. In fact he appeared to be totally unsurprised. As I drifted off into unconsciousness, the words he whispered in my ear seemed absurdly frivolous.

"If it's sunny tomorrow, you can serve breakfast on the patio."

(to be continued)

Last edited by gideon; July 16th, 2008 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Well this was a nice change. At first I thought that he would find the flask and such but you completely steered away from that "branch". I'm already excited to think of what will happen next. Keep it up.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 03:55 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Somehow, I doubt that was the same formula that Stuart took, at least not with "serve breakfast.." comment. Hmmm...
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:29 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Brains and brawn have always been a hot combination, and the brainer and the brawnier the better.
  #5   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 03:08 PM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
I really liked this story in the beginning, but I'm starting to lose interest now, because it seriously needs to move.

So far, we're three chapters in and they haven't even left the house yet. Ideally, each chapter in a multipart story should introduce at least a new plot point, a new development, or a new and sexy situation.

Mostly we're getting reminders of how supreme Stuart is now over his lover... which is something we already knew anyway, and was demonstrated in a particularly sexy way in Chapter 2. There are a few hot details here, like Stuart ruffling his older lover's head, or the way his arm feels hard as warm steel. Not enough to be worth a third part.

It would be interesting to see the "before" part, with Stuart as a cute himbo to a much older and more sophisticated guy with more power in the relationship, just to appreciate how well the tables have turned.

We're three chapters in, and apart from Stuart's changing the formula and reading a few books, we've yet to see him perform any feats that prove his godhood and supremacy...just him telling us he's read a few books, instead of showing us feats of strength or brainpower. Surely there are much more spectacular feats that Stuart can perform than reading lots of stuff.

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode