The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 11:20 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
My Dad's Huge! Part 4

My Dad's Huge! Part 4
"Unexpected Size"

?Haha I would ask if you mind that I?m naked, But I know You Love this don?t you.. Or Did you actually I haven?t noticed you gawking over your old man??

?I?m, I?m sorry dad Its just?

?You Didn?t Think I would ever get this Fucking Massive! Haha No One Did! Not Even me, I never dreamed of being this big especially at the age of 38. I can?t even fit in jeans anymore, my legs and ass are just... to huge. They keep telling me I can get some custom, but I know by the time they get done all be even bigger. I mean take a good look Sean?

The dad flexed his massive legs pushing his feat apart as the muscle expanded his balls being crushed between the two mountains of power, mumbling to himself..

?pretty soon, nothing will fit me?

He dad grinned flexing his massive right arm watching his own son drool over the size of his crotch. He snickered flexing his boner making it throb bigger and longer pumping another wad of cum out, grabbing its enormous veiny shaft with his hand

?Haha? Bet you Never thought your dad would have a 12 inch cock Did ya! But then again? I never thought you would be a fag?

Sean felt his heart skip a beat watching his dad grin thumping towards him, each step like a mini-tremor his enormous figure towering higher and higher as his massive body moved closer. Sean shook violently when his dad stopped the hairy crotch and gigantic legs only inches from his face, his cock head throbbing almost against his forehead. He trembled looking up watching his dad suddenly raise his arm

?I?m Sorry Dad!! I didn?t meant to! I was going to tell you, Please, Please Don?t hurt me?

?Hurt You? Why would I do That? I would have creamed myself too If I saw someone this huge?

?you?. You saw that?

?Haha how could I miss it, that giant wet spot growing against your jeans was noticeable from a mile away.. But I?m glad I saw it.. This is going to make things so much easier?

?wha.. what do you mean?

?Here stay here?I wanna show you something?

Sean even though scared out of his mind became curious as what his dad meant by easier, and what did he want to show him? Sean raced with thoughts watching his dad turn around the massive global ass of muscle with in tongues reach of Sean?s face just standing there almost like his dad was taunting him with that thick sweaty crack and musky smell that would make any man turn gay. Sean began to drool wanting to not only rim his dad?s ass, but dig deep inside the hole tasting that intoxicating smell. He didn?t care anymore how wrong it was, he just wanted him.. His very cock was aching for it. The dad chuckled a little finally moving away from Sean, leaving him there with a rock hard boner as he walked away into the hallway. The teen wiped the drool from his face as his dad?s musk left the room, coming out from what almost seemed like a dream. Almost like his dad?s smell took hold of him.. His thoughts soon turned to his boner, which was ridiculously hard feeling like it would rip out of its skin, the pain was becoming almost unbearable. Sean tried to think of other things to get it down but the picture of his dad lifting the fridge over his head, slamming it into the ceiling like some arrogant jock.. Was to Hot! It was like something out of a TV show when the characters would rip out of there clothes growing to massive proportions. Sean sat there for a good 5 minutes when his thoughts were halted to a roaring stop. His dad stepped out from behind the hallway fully dressed with a huge grin gripping onto the tiny paper bag. Sean felt scared and excited at the same time.

?Omg is this is it.. Is he going to show me how he grows.. Wait do I even want him to grow more.. he?s so big..?

Sean thought to himself realizing his dad was way past big.. The gray hoodie on his dad?s chest still didn?t leave anything to imagination. The two gigantic pecs heaved against the fabric with such force it made even his nipples visible through the thick fabric. The matching gray sweat pants were even more revealing, unable to hide his beastly figure especially around his crotch area which bulged out a few inches from his waist. And the two shoe?s he was wearing were huge, looking like they were at least size 16 maybe even 17. The dad thumped forward towards Sean setting the bag onto the table, Reaching in and grabbing one of the biggest syringes Sean had even seen filled with a bright red liquid. He started rolling up his sleeves

?Bet you been wondering how your dad got so huge, and so fast... At first when the guy offered us the formula at the gym, The guys and I were all a little spectacle. But then we tried it, and the Results were.. well.. Amazing! It was like when you hit puberty, watching your body change growing bigger and stronger. And I stuck with the program taking the regular doses until I realized, I didn?t want to be the same size as the other guys I wanted to be bigger?

The dad stabbed the syringe into his vein

?Much Bigger! So by the week 20 I started over dosing taking 2 or 3 times as much as I was supposed to, growing taller, wider, stronger. But I still wanted more because unlike high school, nothing was holding me back this time?

Sean watched his dad?s throw the empty syringe on the floor watching his body began to shake

?So I had the doc come up with this new formula which is twice as powerful as the other one.. MFF..?

Sean stepped back as his dad turned beat red, his forehead becoming engorged in veins, shaking even more. His hoodie seeming almost tighter..

?I gotta admit though UhmmF.. Its not easy being this big, I had to stop going to work because there?s no suit that will hold me UHH, I had to tear off the shower door just so I can fit inside ARHRH, and that huge truck is starting to GRRUHHH Become CrAmPED! MMFF.. But Now I realize, I don?t CARE GRR Anymore!

Sean Suddenly saw his dad?s body spasm like it was flexing against his clothes

?Who Cares if everything is becoming to small, I LOVE BEING THIS HUGE, I LOVE BEING THIS SRTONG AND YES SEAN I STILL? WANT? MOOORRRREEEE GRRRRRAHHHHHHHHH?

Sean?s Dad ROOOAAARRREED closing his eye?s from the immense pain shooting through his veins, his whole body shaking Violently. Sean was scared out of his mind watching his dad snarl and spit, when the unthinkable began to happen. His dad?s Beastly frame began to grow and expand at an alarming rate filling up the Gray hoodie and sweat pants like water balloons, except.. It was ALL Muscle! Sean drooled rubbing his boner watching his fathers muscle?s push the fabrics out in every direction, revealing more and more of his monstrous hairy body. First came the sleeves, which were sliding up from his thick wrist beginning to split and tear, fallowed by his enormous traps which inched out of the thick collar pushing the hoodie up his chest revealing the bottom of his hairy abs, but things were just getting started.

?AHHHHHRRRRHHH?

Sean flinched covering his ears as his dad?s voice BOOOOM even louder getting deeper, continuing to Roar line a animal as every bone started to crack and groan readjusting to his growing mass, his dad?s head actually began inching up slowly towards the ceiling.. Sean was standing there drooling staring as the hoodie became filled to the centimeter with muscle. He looked around his dad?s body for the first tear knowing the clothes wouldn?t hold much longer, the anticipation actually driving him nuts wanting to see his dad?s huge sweaty body set free for his viewing pleasure. He first glanced at the two massive pec?s watching them heave against the hoodie stretching over a foot from the mammoth breast cage. The thick forest of chest hair sprout out from the collar which was being stretched by his expanding back and shoulders. Sean heard a slight rip glancing over at his dad?s arms in aw that he could see the outline of the goliath biceps knowing they must have been close to the size of his waist.. He heard another rip this time glancing down at the obscene outline of the mountainous legs through the tight sweat pants. The giant cock bulged even thicker and longer reeling out like a hose squirting what looked like cups of cum into his pants.

RIIIIIPPPPPPPP

?HAHA!! GROWING SO FAST MMMF?

Sean looked up and saw his dad laughing, completely drunk with power as his two enormous pecs ripped through the fabric, unleashing mounds of chest hair. The dad grinned watching his son just stand there rubbing yet another boner, over his sheer size and power. He felt his clothes continue to tear down his gigantic chest feeling the cool air touch his chest, making his nipples even tighter. He felt the power and strength rush through his veins knowing he could probably tear the whole house down with his own hands. He felt the tear stop at the bottom of his abs grinning wanting to show his Son a real show.. He raised his two arms feeling the sleeves snap off releasing his arms watching Sean Gasp. And there was no reason why he shouldn?t have.. They were biggest biceps both of them had ever seen! Each arm flexing up bigger then a bowling bowl, and engorged with huge rope-like veins. The dad couldn?t help but laugh while flexing them totally intoxicated with their immense size, there sheer power!

?AWW SEAN LOOK AT EM! THEY MUST BE 28 MAYBE 30 INCHES OF PURE MUSCLE!! HAHA BIGGGGGEEERRR!?

Sean watched his dad ball up his fist, with an evil grin plastered upon his face, the look of unstoppable power gleaming in his eye?s. The dad began laughing hysterically suddenly flexing his huge biceps and Back Exploding the hoodie off his body unleashing his gigantic furry chest.

?YESSS SO STRONG, SO MUCH POWER!?

Sean squealed at his Dad?s Monstrous chest, watching it continuing to expand, knowing he was witnessing the birth of a HUGE MUSCLE BEAST! Sean continued rubbing his boner watching his dad inch closer and closer towards the ceiling stretching to what looked like over 4 feet wide. Sean watched his dad hit a most muscular pose making his watermelon sized pecs heave outwards stretching to what must have been a foot and half from his breast cage, the nipples were almost no longer visible folding under the mass of strength and size. Sean heard a loud moan looking up at his dad?s god like face watching him drool uncontrollably on his furry pecs as the pain started dissipating turning into nothing but sheer bliss. The overwhelming rush of power and strength flowing through his veins.

?MM BIGGER?

The huge beast began to laugh feeling his sweat pants ride up his massive bubble butt, cupping his thick hairy balls feeling his legs stretch even longer knowing the pants wouldn?t hold much longer, knowing the world was still shrinking before him. He felt a sudden tear along his crotch, releasing pressure off his expanding manhood starting to bone up from his own size. Sean drooled along with his father watching cock tear through the pants even further inching out, stretching the cum covered briefs to there limits. The dad took one step towards Sean hearing a Loud RIIIPPP

?HAHA?

He moved the other leg feeling his ass tear through the back side, a long with another loud RIIP feeling the air caress his tree size leg. He squatted down blowing the rest of his pants off leaving him in nothing but his shoes and shredded briefs. Sean couldn?t contain it any longer, he didn?t care what the consequences were, he could tell in his dad?s eye?s he wanted it. He wanted his son to lick his python sized cock. Sean carefully walked towards the growing beast, realizing he didn?t even come up the top of his abs anymore. He heard a deep snicker emanate from the massive neck looking up at the 7 ft figure with fear, never feeling so small in his life. He places his tiny hands on the furry legs reaching up towards the briefs when he was grabbed by his dad?s giant Hands

?DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH THAT! YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO WORK FOR IT?

The dad pushed his son to the floor near his enormous feet, feeling them start to rip through the size 15 nike shoes. Sean watched them swell hearing the strains and tears, watching the shoes laces start to tighten when finally a sudden POP Released his right foot. Sean looked at the immense foot inching out of the shoe hearing another POP glancing at the other one in disbelief.

?NOW LICK EM?

Sean started licking the giant feet not wanting to disobey his muscle daddy, wanting to please him in everyway. He started with the toes then worked his way up to his ankle knowing it wouldn?t be long before he sucked on those huge juicy balls. He grabbed the huge thighs actually feeling them grow against his hands licking the calves which were now bigger then his own thigh. He heard his dad snicker with his boomy voice actually feeling it tremble through his body.

?YES! WORSHIP ME, WORSHIP YOUR DADDY?

Sean grinned getting past the huge knees finally getting to his sweaty thighs wondering if he could even wrap his arms around them they were now so huge. But were they to huge.. Ah he didn?t care he loved feeling of his tongue running through the indents of the extreme definition. He noticed he was getting up to the top when he felt his head bump against something that felt like a doge ball. He looked up slowly staring straight in the face of the biggest ball sack he had ever seen. His dad snickered grabbing his briefs and ripping them off unleashing his monster crotch. Sean dropped open his mouth looking at the huge forest of crotch hair which was sticky with cum, his two balls dangling against his face and the giant cock towering above him sending out a river of precum. Sean slowly stood up staring directly into the face of the biggest cock head he had ever seen looking wider then a pop can. The piss slit huge and round, big enough to stick your own finger into. Sean leaned over and slowly stuck his tongue in slurping up some of his dad?s warm man juice.

?HAHA IS THAT IT, COME ON MAKE YOUR DAD PROUD!?

The dad grabbed Sean?s head slamming him onto his cock head making him groan like an animal. Sean squealed feeling the jaw breaking being forcibly plunged into his mouth, feeling the cum start to gush more and more down his throat. The dad laughed looking down at his huge body flexing his pecs so he couldn?t even see the floor, hearing his son struggle.

?Shit I'm So Big! I can't get over it, I never expected to grow this huge, this POWERFUL! AND EVERY-THINGS EVEN SMALLER MMFF AWW FUCK! I HOPE YOUR THIRSTY!! UHHHHHHHHH?

Sean felt an explosion of cum in his mouth feeling like he was going to drown when everything went black..

Sean woke up a few hours later, his whole body sticky and wet laying in a puddle of liquid. It was completely dark making it unable to see what was going on, but what he thought was a dream.. He knew must have been reality, for he smelled the stench of cum fill his nose. He got up off the floor wondering around completely naked looking for the door when he heard voices coming from the living room. He ran into the wall finally finding the handle, twisting it open and walking out into the hallway. His ass was sore, along with his jaw and he reeked of his father. He heard the voices get louder as he got the end of the hallway. He poked his head out from behind the wall looking into the living room seeing the massive figure of his dad standing over a tiny guy in a lab coat.

?The New Formula Was great, But You Said It would Be STRONGER! YOU TOLD ME I WOULD BE THE BIGGEST!?

?But.. But Scott.. Your already soo big?

?SOO! I WANT MORE?

Sean watched his dad grab the guy by the throat slamming him up against the wall

?NOW WHEN?S THE NEW FORMULA GONNA BE READY!!??

?Uhhh Its, Its not ready, its not stable, you could go immobi..?

Hey Guys! Thanks for waiting so patiently! and the comments have been amazing! I still can't believe the response I'm getting. I hope I didn't make him grow to much in this chapter, But I do wanna wrap this story up and work on something I have been cookin up

Input as Usual Would be Fantastic, and yes I might make Sean grow towards the end :P So stop asking
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (November 19th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 22nd, 2012), mrpersontest (October 2nd, 2013), okaywhatwhat (November 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 11:42 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
like always another great story
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 02:21 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I like the whole "Big Daddy" thing, but i think it might be high time for Sean to grow... Even a little...

I mean, his dad can stay huge and all, but i think it's be nice if he came as a close second. That's just me though...

...Then again, where did he leave that bag full of those red syringes???
  #4   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 07:51 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Hot!!

Awesome!!!

AMAZING!!!!!
  #5   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Sweet Alex, real sweet! You know I like! And hell, yeah, make Sean grow...
  #6   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 07:29 PM

n2size
What everyone has said. WOW!
Great hot story.

Thanks.
  #7   Add to malibujimbo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 09:15 PM

malibujimbo is on a distinguished road
Great Story, keep it up. I can't wait for your next story...Really do need to make Sean grow. Ultimate hotness......
  #8   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:35 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
Once again, excellent chapter! I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm perfectly happy having Sean simply watching his dad get bigger and bigger and bigger.
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 10:28 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
well, you know how I feel about "muscle daddies" and immobility , but actually this is a really hot story, man keep it up and of course don't forget about college muscle or whatever it was called
~palmer

Things happen.
  #10   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 01:50 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
wow, so good, i have no words
great

growing the son too?????
YAY

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #11   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 04:27 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Wow!

dayum i enjoyed that!! well done mate
  #12   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2008, 05:43 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Fuck!!

Dude This Story Is freakin HOT! I thought chapter 3 was good, but damn bro they just keep gettin better and better. Can't wait for part 5
  #13   Add to andy_musclebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 05:33 AM

andy_musclebear is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, if there is to be a chapter 5
  #14   Add to dogcattanya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:42 PM

dogcattanya is on a distinguished road
Very excellent story! Please write more next chapter. And let the son growing too.
  #15   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:47 AM

hshunk
Can hardly wait for Ch5!
  #16   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2008, 05:11 PM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
Who are you telling man, I need this now!! Easily one of the best stories currently active right now.
  #17   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2008, 06:26 PM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
I eagerly await the next part.
  #18   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:03 PM
BoyWonder

Sorry!

Hey Sorry guys a thousand times for not posting a chapter, once again I have been Super Busy, But I'll try and Roll out a chapter as fast as I Can, This is actually one of the first stories where I have no general plot line so anything can happen, so if you guys want to see anything before I end the story give me a shout out (and Yes I already know you wanna see sean grow, so Don't say that :P)

Thank you again for all the comments and hopefully you'll see a new chapter in less then a week

Last edited by soccerstud88; August 2nd, 2008 at 07:28 PM.
  #19   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Im enjoying this so much. When are we getting the next part? Im drooling in anticipation, and my dick is dripping...er...in anticpation...also!
  #20   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 11:05 PM
BoyWonder

lol its already posted, its on the 1st page of the stories
  #21   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM

hshunk
Hey soccerstud88 I know you ended the story but if you write a part 6. I'm sure everyone would love it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options