The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door-part 4

Todd's mood seemed to darken after his encounter with Henry. I don't know if it was the mention of his father, or something else but it felt like storm clouds were brewing. When we returned home, Todd was pensive and detached but he allowed me to get in the shower with him, though he ordered me to keep my clothes on as he disrobed. I happily went about the task of soaping and lathering every square inch of his magnificent body. We must have looked pretty comical, an awesome musclehunk dwarfed by his obedient slave. I was soaking wet when we finished, so I excused myself to go home and change. Todd barely acknowledged my departure, grunting goodbye as I headed for the door.

When I returned, moments later, I let myself into the house. Todd was working out, I could hear the familiar clanking of the weights, now and then drowned out by his grunting and groaning. Smiling at this return to my routine, I went to join him, to show my support and offer him whatever help he needed, as always. I cherished our time together.

To my great surprise, the door was locked. Todd never locked the door. 'Todd, ' I cried, let me in. The groans had stopped, nothing but clanking now. Starting to feel panicked, I started pounding on the door. 'Todd, stop joking around, let me in there.'

'LEAVE ME ALONE!'

This wasn't happening. I pounded again, getting more desperate. 'Come on, Todd, I won't bother you. I just want to help.' I knew I sounded pathetic, put I couldn't help myself.

LOOK DUDE, I appreciate your help, but I've gotta do the rest alone. These last couple days are important. I've gotta be ready, so GO AWAY!'

I couldn't believe it. How could he be sending me away. I'd never felt so alone. I stayed rooted to the spot. Just then, I noticed Patty beside me, looking as bereft as I'm sure I did. I scooped her up, turning to go, but in an impulse turned back, kicking the door. ' But you need me.' I cried. This time the clanking stopped. A scary moment passed.

From across the door, he erupted, 'I NEED YOU?! I could feel his fury from the other side of that door.'DO YOU THINK YOU OWN ME?!' Suddenly the door cracked before he ripped it off its hinges. I pushed myself against the opposite wall. 'LOOK AT ME, YOU MOUSE!' he thundered, stomping across the hall. 'I COULD BREAK YOU IN HALF!' I had slid down the wall, cowering, Patty was whimpering. 'I DON'T NEED YOU, I DON'T NEED ANYBODY ANYMORE!' He towered above me, his sweat dousing me. ' NOW GET OUT OF HERE, AND I SUGGEST YOU NEVER DISOBEY ME AGAIN.' Then he balled his fist up, bunching his biceps into a monstrous peak. He pulled his arm back slowly, and I screamed.

'Please, Todd, I'm sorry, don't hurt me!'

He unleashed his fist, crashing it through the wall right above my head. With one final look of superiority, he stepped over me and returned to his workout. Sobbing, I picked Patty up, scurrying out across the lawn to my house.

The next day I awoke nervous, and bitterly alone. I'd had fever dreams all night, impressions of Todd fading in and out, sometimes angry, sometimes sweet. I longed for his smell, his overwhelming masculinity, even his indifference. I had taken a pair of his underwear, laying it on the pillow next to my head. I was too afraid to return until summoned, so I decided it was time to confront my hovel. I half-heartedly poked through some boxes, pulling out a few items, tokens of another life. Todd was my life now. And he didn't want me around.

I slipped outside, grabbing a Pepsi, and stretched out on a lawnchair. My head was throbbing and I felt like throwing up. I lay back, hiding behind my Chanel sunglasses, trying to relax.

'YOO HOO.'

Ignore it.

'OH, YOO HOO! I CAN SEE YOU!'

This wasn't happening. I propped myself up on my elbows, staring sullenly into the beaming face of my neighbour, Belle Talbot, the queen of good timing. Damn suburbanites!

'Now, I hope I'm not botherin' you, but I haven't seen you in weeks. You never did come over, and I've knocked on your door a few times, but no answer.' Looking around disapprovingly, she added, 'I almost got Henry to mow your lawn one day.'

I looked around and she was right, it did look pretty bad. 'I'm sorry about that, I've just been a bit preoccupied. I'll try to get to it today[yeah, right].

'Well, no bother, it's just that we have standards here in the suburbs.' She paused then, looking at me intently. 'I've heard you've been spending a lot if time with that Todd boy.' I winced at hearing his name. 'Yeah, Henry was telling me, he's seen you over there quite a bit. He was so worried he went looking for you one day.' I tried not to choke. She eyed me suspiciously. 'Anyway, I'd be a bit careful if I were you. That boy is a strange one. Now I'm not one for gossip, but there are stories about him in the neighborhood. And after what happened with him and his dad...'

Suddenly, I looked back at her. 'What are you talking about,' I asked, perhaps a little too avidly. My sunglasses had fallen off and she could see my bloodshot eyes. Belle looked taken aback.

'Perhaps, I've said too much already. That boy has a temper, his dad told me. His dad and Henry are real good friends, they go fishing together, hiking and stuff, sometimes they're gone for days. Good manly stuff, that boy could use more of that kind of thing.'

She paused for a moment, then, pondering. 'Maybe, Henry misses him. He hasn't been himself lately, especially since that day he went looking for you. He's been quieter, spends more time alone. And when I tried to ask him about that tree that fell on the house, he ran out of the room shaking and crying. Can you imagine, I've never ever seen my Henry cry before.'

I felt sorry for her then, she clearly loved him despite all his faults. I got up, putting a hand on her shoulder. 'I'm sure he's fine. I'm fine, too, don't be concerned. Really, what could go wrong here in the suburbs,' I finished with a laugh.

Belle brightened at this, regaining her composure. ' Well right you are. This is our little slice of heaven. I better get back to Henry, he'll be wanting his lunch soon, today its fish sticks!'

She turned with a wave, humming her way back into the house. In spite of myself, I actually felt better too. 'Patty, let's go get you a treat.' We went back into the house. I decided to check my answering machine. I had 21 messages, nearly a month's worth. It was a litany of messages from my city friends, invitations and entreaties, some increasing agitated at my lack of response. I choked up listening to them, realizing how much I missed their company and their kind words. Right then, I decided to go see them. Todd didn't want me around anyway, so I would go out, get sloppy, maybe even go home with somebody.

After calling my friend Jordy, who scolded me for a good five minutes, he told me where the gang was going tonight, and I promised to meet them there. I was really looking forward to it, as I scrambled to pull an outfit together, put concealer on my dark circles and re-fashion my suburban hair[ I still hadn't found a decent hairdresser].

'Patty, don't wait up.' I tripped out the door, pulling my coat around me against the downpour. I played with the CD changer, Madonna, no Usher, ' I Wanna make Love in the Club, ' as I pulled out of the driveway. Suddenly, I felt a jarring impact--I'd hit something. Cursing, I look out the windshield, wondering what could be in the middle of my driveway. I peered through the rain, almost screaming when I saw Todd's hulking mass standing in front of my car.

Terrified, I spilled out of the car, scanning him as I closed in. 'Oh, my God, Todd are you hurt? I'm so sorry , I didn't see you there.' Todd didn't answer, and as I looked at him I noticed there wasn't any blood, not even a scratch, though the front of my car looked much the worse for wear.

The rain pounded downward, as Todd glowered at me. ' Todd, please say something.'

'HOW DARE YOU!' he roared.

'Todd, what's wrong.'

He stepped closer, clearing bigger than ever before. 'WHERE WERE YOU GOING?'

'I was just going into the city to see some friends. I haven't seen them in awhile, and well, quite frankly, you didn't want me around, so....' The expression on his face silenced me then, and my blood ran cold.

'YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DO YOU. I OWN you, you little man. you do nothing without asking me first. You think you can do what you want, not anymore. I rule you.'

Though terrified by his anger, I felt bewildered. Why couldn't I go out; what did he expect me to do, sit around alone waiting for him to call. Who did this kid think he was anyway. This time I wouldn't back down.

'Todd, I croaked, this time you're wrong. I'm going out with my friends, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I hope you understand that.'

I couldn't look at him as I got back in the car. I honked the horn at him, and revved the engine a few times. Todd didn't budge. With one swift motion, he grabbed at his shirt, ripping it off his rainsoaked torso. I felt trapped, and insanely I decided to drive forward. I looked at Todd, pleadingly, and I swear he mouthed the words, you asked for it. As I pulled forward, he placed his hands on the hood, bearing downward with all his strength. I tried to barrel ahead, but the car buckled, as Tom controlled it, gritting his teeth with the effort. In no time, impossibly, I realized that he was pushing the car backward. Inch by inch, this pumped up muscleboy was moving me back to the house. I knew then that I couldn't win, there was no reasoning with this monster. I turned off the engine, sheepishly exiting the car. Todd was breathing heavily, massive chest pumping in and out.

'OK you win,' I said smiling weakly, ' I guess I should listen to you next time.'

'NOT GOOD ENOUGH, LITTLE MAN.' Todd picked up a gargantuan fist and slammed it into the windshield. I ducked away from the shattered shards. 'Say you're sorry.'

'Todd, I screamed, I am sorry.'

This time he grabbed the door, ripping it off and crunching it in two. 'WHAT ELSE!'

'I don't know, Todd.' Scrambling to think, I yelled,' OK,you're a GOD. I will OBEY you.'

He seemed to like that one. Then he jumped onto the roof of the car, crunching downward with his massive feet, pounding until it was flattened completely. 'I WANT MORE,' he thundered.

By now, I was crying, my car was destroyed. I was furious, yet smitten, engulfed by his power. ' OK, you OWN ME, I will never disobey you again. You are the STRONGEST MAN in the world, I WORSHIP YOU. Please stop.'

Todd paused, seemingly satisfied. 'I believe you.'

'And now so you won't forget it.'

Todd started stomping around the crumpled car, punching and kicking, unleashing his fury. He pulled at the sides, pushed at the trunk with his chest, dominating the car with his strength. He worked and worked, until in the end, the car resembled nothing more than a metal box, about 4 feet by 4 feet. Then Todd picked it up, pressing it overhead, then balancing it on his huge, freaky shoulders, he launched it hurtling through the air. It flew over my house, landing with an immense 'pop' right in the Talbot's pool.

I watched shivering and broken, as Todd finally seemed to return, shaking off his fury. This time when he looked at me, he smiled. 'Let's try to see him explain that one to his wife.'

Not quite ready to laugh, my fear finally subsided. Feeling safe, I ran to him, cradling myself against his wall of muscle. 'There, there,' he said. Everything is ok now.' He brushed the top of my head with his lips, and then he picked me up, cradling me to his warm chest. He carried me into the house, laying me gently between the sheets on the bottom bunk. I looked up at him in protest, but he cut me off. 'I'm going to sleep in the master bedroom. I'm too big to sleep in here now, so I might as well get used to it.' Then he bent down, meeting my lips with his own. I was swooning, licking my lips with my tongue, savouring his taste. He grinned at the look on my face.

'Plus, we need a good night's sleep. After all, guess who's coming home tomorrow?'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 06:45 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Awesome!

Amazing developments! My only question is, if this is what Todd does to a harmless car what will he do to the Dad who hurt him so much? Keep up the good work.
  #3   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 10:23 PM

I have a feeling he'll make his dad wish he'd never come home!
  #4   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:59 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Ohh Very Dark But Awesome! But Please Do Stats! The Story Would be even more amazing if we knew how big he actually was
  #5   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:08 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Somebody drop a piano on that kid. Please!
  #6   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 02:37 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Chapter 4

Excellent work, banania7....I love the muscle and the twists in the story. I agree that stats would make it even better. Thank you for your efforts.
  #7   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 06:51 PM

re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_lost_prophet View Post
Somebody drop a piano on that kid. Please!
Loving that comment!
  #8   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:29 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
great story
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 09:34 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was an incredible chapter! I love Todd showing his strength and total dominance by destroying the car. I'll echo the comments about wanting to know his size and stats. It makes it easier to picture in my mind.

I can't wait for "tomorrow!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options