The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 03:40 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
Arrow The TRAINER - Part V

[COLOR=white]The TRAINER[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Part V[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike and I were standing naked in the apartment, taking each others final pre-cycle measurements.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I had clocked in at 6?2, 266, with a 36 inch waist, 48 inch chest, 19 inch arms, and a 20 inch neck. My thighs swept out to 32, and my calves were up to 20. I was beefy, meaty in every way, with a smooth muscle gut and a hefty butt to match.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike was looking beastly at 5?11 and 278. His arms were 21, his neck 20, his chest a massive 52, and still keeping a 34 inch waist with 32 inch thighs (the same as me!) and 21 inch calves. He was still a bit more peeled than me- more veins, more cuts, but still visibly offseason, and all that beef covered in all that tawny fur- woof.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You ready to do this, Will?? he asked, arching an eyebrow as he positioned the dart at the crest of my left glute.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Stick it in me already,? I smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He chuckled to himself and sunk the needle into my flesh and slowly pushed the plunger on the syringe. My dick, already chubby from measuring him, filled tightly with blood as I felt the Deca enter my body. I had been anticipating this moment for weeks- finally I had found somebody as obsessed with muscle as I was, and he not only was sharing my fantasy, he was helping me live it. Mike grinned at me as he pulled the needle out of my ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You wanna do me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s a stupid question,? I said, walking over to the table and picking up the dose he had already prepped for himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We were going all out with our joint cycle- matching each other dose for dose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]We were stacking Deca, D-bol and Test for the first month, gradually increasing our doses as weeks went by. Needless to say, the fun days of playing around in the kitchen were over, replaced by 8 meals a day, carrying coolers with us to the gym, and cooking for the next day every night. Our protein intake was obscene, for me bordering on 700 grams a day, and our carbs all came from shakes, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and veggies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Training went off the charts as well- as this was only my second cycle, and a considerably stronger one than my first, my body seemed to become masochistic, lusting to be abused. I was lifting for 90 minutes twice a day, taking an afternoon off every few days, but ravenous to throw heavy weight by the next morning. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sex became almost as much of a need as feeding. Mike had decided to let me fuck him a couple weeks after we started seeing each other, and was quite the insatiable bottom on cycle. He would finish training a client and just come and stand next to me, breathing heavy with a look in his eye, and we?d head for the apartment right then and there. I felt invincible fucking his trophy beast ass, gripping the back of his neck in my hand and pounding him hard into the mattress or the wall or the floor, his huge glutes bouncing me back on each thrust. Our lovemaking was animal, hydraulic, elastic and soaking wet. We were still tender sometimes, when we were cuddling up for the night, but oftentimes we had sex without a word, just staring at each other caught up in lust.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]About two weeks in, I was blasting through an early morning chest workout, flat benching 365 for the first time, while Mike held his hands just beneath the bar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]ARRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNGH ? I locked out the third rep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?CMON!? he barked, ?I want five!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I lowered the bar down again I started to doubt myself. Was he crazy? I had never broken 345 and now he wanted a work set at my new personal best? But I saw him above me, those blue eyes boring into mine, sweat dripping off his brow, ruddy and swollen and beyond beautiful, and I pushed up the fourth rep with a roar, faster than the one before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s it!!? he screamed, ?CMON!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I knew I could do it, I could feel it from the last time. And I was going to give him six. I lowered the bar and pistoned it back up even faster. ?ONE MORE!!? I groaned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The bar sank down, slowly, my arms shaking, until it hit the swell of my screaming pecs, and I threw it up as hard as I could, barely believing I had done it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?YEAH BABY! That?s my BOY! That?s my BOY!? yelled Mikey as I sprang off the bench, throwing a most muscular and growling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Look at you,? he said. ?You look like you?re going to explode!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stared at myself in the mirror, my arms floating out to the sides with the pump, my skin red like a lobster, my skimpy tank askew, with a nipple flashing. My neck was swollen, hell, all of me was swollen, but especially my tits. They had never looked so big in my life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fuck it,? I said, ?I want to get on the scale.? I had been making an effort to avoid the scale, preferring instead to gage my progress from how I looked and felt, but right then I wanted to know, just the number, for exactly how massive I was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike shrugged and nodded his head. ?Let?s do it.? And smacked me on the ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I sauntered over towards the locker room, pumping testosterone, pouring sweat, chest on fire with the pump. As I walked through the doorway, I yanked the strings of my tank over my head, and went for the scale, clumsily kicking off my shoes and yanking at my socks, panting and snorting like a bull. I stood on the platform in my jock and looked down at the display.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]283.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Holy shit. 283 pounds. This was freakdom. And I was loving every second of it.[/COLOR]
  #2   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
a short installment but I like the way it's going...part VI should be good.
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 06:17 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Awsome

This is such an awsome story, esp this latest installment! I can totally relate to these guys. I'm not 260 lbs yet (only 210) but I can just FEEL what they're going through, and this latest story has really helped push me on chest day as well, and I know when I do my first cycle, I'll feel exactly the same.
Keep it up mate!
  #4   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 09:30 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Growin' is Grr-r-r-r-eat and ...

And the eatin', fuckin' and liftin' even better. Many thanks for sharing your lustFULL short story!

quote=artwork314;76936][COLOR=white]The TRAINER[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Part V[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike and I were standing naked in the apartment, taking each others final pre-cycle measurements.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I had clocked in at 6?2, 266, with a 36 inch waist, 48 inch chest, 19 inch arms, and a 20 inch neck. My thighs swept out to 32, and my calves were up to 20. I was beefy, meaty in every way, with a smooth muscle gut and a hefty butt to match.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike was looking beastly at 5?11 and 278. His arms were 21, his neck 20, his chest a massive 52, and still keeping a 34 inch waist with 32 inch thighs (the same as me!) and 21 inch calves. He was still a bit more peeled than me- more veins, more cuts, but still visibly offseason, and all that beef covered in all that tawny fur- woof.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You ready to do this, Will?? he asked, arching an eyebrow as he positioned the dart at the crest of my left glute.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Stick it in me already,? I smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He chuckled to himself and sunk the needle into my flesh and slowly pushed the plunger on the syringe. My dick, already chubby from measuring him, filled tightly with blood as I felt the Deca enter my body. I had been anticipating this moment for weeks- finally I had found somebody as obsessed with muscle as I was, and he not only was sharing my fantasy, he was helping me live it. Mike grinned at me as he pulled the needle out of my ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You wanna do me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s a stupid question,? I said, walking over to the table and picking up the dose he had already prepped for himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We were going all out with our joint cycle- matching each other dose for dose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]We were stacking Deca, D-bol and Test for the first month, gradually increasing our doses as weeks went by. Needless to say, the fun days of playing around in the kitchen were over, replaced by 8 meals a day, carrying coolers with us to the gym, and cooking for the next day every night. Our protein intake was obscene, for me bordering on 700 grams a day, and our carbs all came from shakes, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and veggies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Training went off the charts as well- as this was only my second cycle, and a considerably stronger one than my first, my body seemed to become masochistic, lusting to be abused. I was lifting for 90 minutes twice a day, taking an afternoon off every few days, but ravenous to throw heavy weight by the next morning. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sex became almost as much of a need as feeding. Mike had decided to let me fuck him a couple weeks after we started seeing each other, and was quite the insatiable bottom on cycle. He would finish training a client and just come and stand next to me, breathing heavy with a look in his eye, and we?d head for the apartment right then and there. I felt invincible fucking his trophy beast ass, gripping the back of his neck in my hand and pounding him hard into the mattress or the wall or the floor, his huge glutes bouncing me back on each thrust. Our lovemaking was animal, hydraulic, elastic and soaking wet. We were still tender sometimes, when we were cuddling up for the night, but oftentimes we had sex without a word, just staring at each other caught up in lust.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]About two weeks in, I was blasting through an early morning chest workout, flat benching 365 for the first time, while Mike held his hands just beneath the bar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]ARRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNGH ? I locked out the third rep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?CMON!? he barked, ?I want five!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I lowered the bar down again I started to doubt myself. Was he crazy? I had never broken 345 and now he wanted a work set at my new personal best? But I saw him above me, those blue eyes boring into mine, sweat dripping off his brow, ruddy and swollen and beyond beautiful, and I pushed up the fourth rep with a roar, faster than the one before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s it!!? he screamed, ?CMON!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I knew I could do it, I could feel it from the last time. And I was going to give him six. I lowered the bar and pistoned it back up even faster. ?ONE MORE!!? I groaned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The bar sank down, slowly, my arms shaking, until it hit the swell of my screaming pecs, and I threw it up as hard as I could, barely believing I had done it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?YEAH BABY! That?s my BOY! That?s my BOY!? yelled Mikey as I sprang off the bench, throwing a most muscular and growling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Look at you,? he said. ?You look like you?re going to explode!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stared at myself in the mirror, my arms floating out to the sides with the pump, my skin red like a lobster, my skimpy tank askew, with a nipple flashing. My neck was swollen, hell, all of me was swollen, but especially my tits. They had never looked so big in my life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fuck it,? I said, ?I want to get on the scale.? I had been making an effort to avoid the scale, preferring instead to gage my progress from how I looked and felt, but right then I wanted to know, just the number, for exactly how massive I was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike shrugged and nodded his head. ?Let?s do it.? And smacked me on the ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I sauntered over towards the locker room, pumping testosterone, pouring sweat, chest on fire with the pump. As I walked through the doorway, I yanked the strings of my tank over my head, and went for the scale, clumsily kicking off my shoes and yanking at my socks, panting and snorting like a bull. I stood on the platform in my jock and looked down at the display.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]283.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Holy shit. 283 pounds. This was freakdom. And I was loving every second of it.[/COLOR][/quote]
  #5   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thumbs up More and more muscle maniacs

Keep it comin' and kummin' my freakin' fiendish for growth friend.