The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 03:02 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door-Part 5

I awoke the next morning with a start, my heart palpitating. Todd's parents were due home today, after what seemed like an eternity, but in reality had only been a month. Other than a weekly phone call, they had barely been in contact, with Todd's dad doing most of the talking, especially as time went on. Todd seemed to get increasingly agitated after each call, stomping into his weightroom seemingly possessed by an even greater vigour, pushing his body, daring it not to get bigger and stronger. I was simultaneously excited and nervous about the thought of them meeting face to face, my huge musclebull and his daddy. In any case, I wouldn't have to wait much longer.

I approached Todd's weightroom warily, wondering at his mood today. His back was to me, as he did military presses, the bar loaded with 500 pounds! I thought back to the average teenager I 'd met a while back, shaking my head at this amazing transformation. I felt so lucky to have been a part of it, suddenly getting emotional, choking back tears, worried that our time together was coming to an end.

'HEY, DREAMER, I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY.'

I snapped out of my dream-state, realizing Todd had been speaking to me.

'I SAID GET OVER HERE! I need you to help me with something.'

I did as I was told, standing in front of him. I loved that position, feeling awed and overpowered by him. He was sweating profusely, his shiny hair plastered to his forehead. His gorgeous eyes were fixed on me expectantly, his mouth set in an earnest expression as he looked down at me. Way down. God he was beautiful!

'Well, little buddy, I think it's time.' Smoothly, he unfurled a tape measure. 'One last measurement session before the showdown. Will you do the honours?'

He didn't have to ask me twice! First I positioned him up against the wall, pushing a chair beside him. I climbed on top, trying to match his new height.

'OH MY GOD, you're 6'4"! You've grown 9 inches in one month!'

'YEAAAHHH!' Todd growled, flexing up and down on his huge calves. I grabbed his shoulder for balance, almost falling over until he grabbed me suddenly, pressing me overhead like a toy, bouncing me up and down for good measure. 'FUCKING POWER BABY, WHO'S THE STRONGEST?' he asked rhetorically, as if anyone dared challenge him. He then pushed up on his toes pressing me higher until I was flat against the ceiling. I could taste the plaster.

He brought me down gently, placing me back on the chair. I measured his bull neck---24 inches!! 'NOW MEASURE THESE ARMS,' he roared, flexing them repeatedly in a frenzy, pumping the veins full of blood.

'23 inches, Todd, that's incredible!'

Todd smiled in satisfaction, pumping out a spectacular double biceps shot. 'THAT'S RIGHT, BUDDY, BIGGEST FUCKING ARMS EVER ON A 17 YEAR OLD KID. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO CRUSH WITH THEM!!!!!' Todd eyed the room, moving towards the weight stack. He grabbed a 45 pounder, bending it inward, his arms bulging obscenely. He grunted and groaned, making it submit to his power before tossing it aside, bent fully in two at the middle! I had to jump out of the way just in time.

'NOW MEASURE THIS BIG CHEST!' I moved around in front of him, struggling to get my arms around him. 'COME ON,' he thundered impatiently as I fumbled with the tape measure. I could feel his hot breath from above.

'62 INCHES TODD! Unbelievable!' Todd powered into a massive chest pose, forcing me backward to make room for all that muscle, daring me to be a disbeliever. I could smell his manly armpits as I was almost eye-level with them now. I knelt down, trying not to stare at his enormous erection. His cock kept growing as the session went on, obviously Todd was enjoying the attention. His thighs flared out at 34 inches, his bull calves at 24.

'I FEEL LIKE FUCKING KING KONG!' Todd growled. He picked up the chair, handing it to me. ' HIT ME, AS HARD AS YOU CAN.' This time I didn't hesitate, swinging it at him, cracking it across his chest, his massive muscles splitting it with ease. He starting beating his chest with his fists, stomping around the room, filling it with his musk.

'WHAT DO YOU THINK THESE SIZE 18'S CAN DO?! he shouted at me, as I watched mesmerized. He then grabbed a cinder block, raising one bare foot above it deliberately. He sent his foot crashing down, crushing the block into powder. Revelling in his own power, he moved over to the mirror, crunching repeatedly into a devastating most muscular pose, eyes intent and shining. Now his cock was pushing up over his waistband, the huge purple head throbbing furiously.

Todd stomped into the bathroom, stepping on the scale. '275 POUNDS! YEAAHHH! 275 POUNDS OF PURE, UNSTOPPABLE MAN-CRUSHING POWER!' He then threw his head back, laughing. It was a low, guttural sound, absolutely terrifying. Finally, he stopped, turning towards me, smiling.

'I think it's time you got your reward, you've earned it. I want you to give this big body a bath. That's right , every single inch.' Eagerly, I moved towards the shower. 'No, no, not like that. With your tongue. I want to feel your tongue on every square inch of this body. I want you to lick off every bead of sweat from my head to my toes. You don't have a problem with that, do you?'

In answer, I grabbed his arm, pulling him down to the floor. I started around his ears, biting and kissing, licking in and behind. I tugged at his lips with with my teeth, licking his nose, tasting the salt of him. I positioned his arms above his head, devouring the meaty muscle bellies of his biceps, burying my nose in the deep hairy cave of his armpits. I savoured his nipples, biting at them, without so much as a wince from Todd, knowing there was no way I could hurt him. I trailed my tongue down to his belly button, exploring it feverishly, looking southward towards his engorged tool. I could barely take in the head, sucking at the tip ravenously, finally eliciting some reaction from Todd as he moaned and growled in pleasure, forcing himself deeper inside. I licked hungrily at his massive shaft, breathing erratically as I worshipped and tongued his bull-sized nuts. Todd turned over then, inviting me to explore his glutes, two massive meaty globes, now lightly dusted with hair. I licked down to his calves, stunned at their size and density, the power within. His huge feet were my final prize, I was barely able to lift them to kiss them lovingly, savouring every bit. This sent Todd into a frenzy, he thrashed about above me, as I worked each toe slowly in and out of my mouth. I barely noticed though, intent as I was on my work, my show of appreciation, until I heard Todd let out a massive groan. His hips bucked forward, and he sat up suddenly. I looked up just in time to see his gorilla cock unleash an endless torrent of cum, spewing over and over, coating my hair and my face in the process. It seemed to go on forever, Todd writhing in ecstasy, muscles taut and bulging, red and veiny, until the onslaught subsided.

When Todd finally opened his eyes, he stifled a laugh as he took in the sight of me. I was absolutely covered in his seed, with a big goofy grin on my face. He got up from the floor, picking me up carefully in the process. 'Come here,' he whispered. I stepped up on top of his feet, straining upward as he bent down to meet me. He kissed me deeply, full on the lips, lingering for a moment. I shuddered in bliss.

'Well, my little friend, you sure know how to make someone feel appreciated.' We stayed pressed together for a minute, contented. Unfortunately, we knew his parents would be home in an hour or so. We showered quickly, and then I ran around tidying up as Todd ate the huge lunch I'd prepared for him. Finally, I sat down next to him, waiting as he ate the final few bites.

'Todd,' I said, pensively. 'Can I ask you something.'

He put down his fork, smiling reassuringly. 'Anything you want.'

Well, uhm, it's just that when we first met, you said something I didn't understand. You looked at me and said, 'You'll do. What did you mean by that?'

Todd paused a second, a play of emotions darkening his face slightly. Then he sighed. 'All I can say is that you'll understand that very soon.' Then he pushed himself away from the table and disappeared upstairs. Though unsatisfied, I decided not to press further, now was not the time. I cleared the dishes, loading them into the dishwasher. After a few minutes, Todd re-appeared.

'Look, I probably should tell you something...,' but Todd didn't get to finish that sentence, as he was interrupted by an innocuous sound.

DING DONG! Neither of us moved. The doorbell sounded again. For a split second I saw worry on Todd's face. 'Hey, can you get that? I kinda want to surprise them,' Todd said before dashing upstairs. It was almost comical the thought that this enormous muscle monster was nervous about seeing his parents.

The door crashed inward as they attempted to enter. 'Todd, his dad shouted, irritably, 'Why do you have the chain on? Get over here and open up.'

I scurried over, slightly intimidated at the thought of finally meeting Todd's dad. I undid the chain, swinging the door open. Todd's dad was standing there alone. I had no time to wonder where Mary was as Todd's dad stepped forward to greet me. 'Hi there, I really appreciate you looking in on our son. My wife told me all about you, I hope he didn't prove to be too much trouble.' Where is he anyway?

Todd's dad looked at me expectantly, a charming smile on his face. Unfortunately, I was quite unable to respond. Nothing Todd had told me about his father could have prepared me for the man I saw standing in the doorway. As I took in the sight of him, all I knew was that finally some of the pieces in this puzzle were starting to fall into place. Ironically, it also felt like I now was in need of an explanation even more than ever.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 07:29 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Great work man. I loved the feats of strength Todd performed, and I'm very eager to learn more about Todd's dad.
  #3   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Time for Todd to play domination games with his cute neighbor-toy!!
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 09:23 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Cliffhanger!
  #5   Add to jojorm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 09:36 AM

jojorm is on a distinguished road
... I can't wait for the next chapter!
  #6   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 10:24 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the comments guys. Always appreciated! Next part coming soon.
  #7   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 03:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by banania7 View Post
Thanks for the comments guys. Always appreciated! Next part coming soon.
soon... SOON... NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Holy crappp!!!

... Don't end there! What's the deal with is dad????

What a cliff hanger!
  #9   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2008, 08:30 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I love this story. Please post another installment soon. His dad must be huge!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options