The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 12:16 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
My Dad's HUGE! Part 5

My Dad's Huge! Part 5
"A New Lifestyle"

“NOW WHEN”S THE NEW FORMULA GONNA BE READY!!?”

“Uhhh Its, Its not ready, its not stable, you could go immobi..”

“I DON’T CARE!” He slammed him into the wall again, sending a crack streak across the room. Sean could see the man’s fearful expression, the sheer regret.. Knowing he had released an unstoppable monster into the world..

“Now Your Going To bring Me EVERY LAST DROP Of that formula by the end of tomorrow, Or your gonna see what its like to have the tiny house of your become a junk yard!”

The muscle beast snarled in the man’s face letting him drop to the floor.

“Now Get Out of My House”

The man frantically ran towards the door, hearing the beast bellow

“EVERY LAST DROP!”

“ok!”

The man was practically crying running out of the door getting into his car speeding away as fast as he could. Sean felt the floors actually tremble as his dad went towards the door slamming it shut shattering one of the windows. The dad looked over and roared with laughter looking at the destruction he caused, feeling absolute strength in his body. He snickered slowly starting to flex every muscle in his body starting with his gigantic arms pumping them up as big as he could.

“Soo POWERFUL”

Sean stood there watching his dad’s gigantic figure flex and groan, drooling at the thought of touching that beastly body again, wondering what it would be like to be that huge, that powerful! He continued watching actually becoming insanely jealous remembering when he used to be bigger then his dad, when he was the man of the house. He turned around and leaned against the wall seeing his dads bedroom door open.

“its not locked..”

Sean grinned slowly getting up and peering around the corner watching his continue to flex. His mind was filled with confusion, knowing the consequences might be deadly..but
He had always wanted to it, so why couldn’t he have it to. Sean slowly tip toed into his Dad’s room seeing the two paper bags of syringes. He quickly walked over still hearing his dad grunt in the other room and opened the bag. His arm quickly grabbed one of syringes when he suddenly stopped..

“Wait.. Dad said it took him weeks to get that huge.. Better take two”

Sean took the one heading to the other full bag of syringes grabbing another. The second syringe was bigger and had a Purple Color Liquid in it.

“Sweet these must be the stronger ones”

Sean threw the smaller syringe down taking another one of the big doses from the bag. He walked over to his dad’s mirror boning up at just the thought of what he might become. Staring in the mirror he raised one of the syringes and stuck the needle against his skin.. He couldn’t believe what he was about to do, but he couldn’t stand it any longer… He wanted muscles, and he wanted them bad. Sean squealed jabbing the needle into his vein squirting every last drop of the formula into his body, feeling it flow threw his veins. A grin crept across his face as he picked up the second one jabbing it into his other arm pushing even more of the formula into his teenage body. He threw the needle on the floor and waited patiently with a raging hard on, wondering when it would take affect. Sean stood there for almost 5 minutes starting to get increasingly frustrated.

“Fuck, Come on work already”

He waited another minute finally becoming furious, heading over to the bag his mind clouded with only one thing, His desire to grow. Sean without thinking picked up the third and jabbed it into his arm pushing the formula into his body. He stood there again in front of the mirror when he realized he couldn’t hear his dad anymore.. Sean left nervously out of the room and looked around the corner into the living room to his dad face down on the floor, completely spread out and emanating a deep snore.. Sean smelled his dad’s odor suddenly forgetting about the formula and moving onto the huge bubble butt that looked hungry for pleasure.. Almost in a trance Sean crept out from behind the corner, shaking as he headed towards the giant staring at how long and wide he was, noticing how he over half the width of the room.
He kept walking practically jumping every time his dad grunted finally coming within inches of the biggest and most muscular man in the world. He gazed at how thick his body realizing his body was over 3 feet off the ground from all his muscle. He shook crawling down onto the floor, passing his huge feet and traveling between the middle of the hairy gigantic tree sized legs. His saw his dad’s balls sandwiched between the floor and his heavy body, pumped with gallons of cum. A huge gulp ran down his neck as he got closer smelling the intoxicating stench nervously grabbing the boulder sized ass cheeks with his bare hands. He sighed feeling them with such pleasure were warm enough to cook an egg on and covered in that delicious dark hair. Sean began drooling looking at the deep crack. The smell started to draw him towards the huge crack finally coming within inches of the biggest manhole in the world. Sean without thinking planted his face between the two ass cheeks. He breathed smelling all his manliness, wrapping his tiny arms around his huge waist. The dad grinned opening his eye’s to the feeling of his sons’s warm breath traveling up his ass crack.

“MM Back For More Tiger”

Sean flinched inside but didn’t move a muscle, he couldn’t stop sniffing drunk with ecstasy plowing deeper into the man hole. He wrapped his arms around his dad pulling himself in further realizing his hand’s wouldn’t even reach all the way around the gigantic body. He pulled his face out of the crack drooling on top of his dad’s ass and looked around at the huge legs and enormous back. He started kissing and rimming the outside of his ass placing his hands on the warm hairy legs noticing how small and pathetic he felt touching them. His dad moaned rubbing his hand up his hard muscular ass penetrating it with his fingers, flaunting it right there in front of Sean.

“Well Come on son, Lick it. Clean ur daddies ass with your tongue”

Sean drooled even more extending out his tongue and sliding it from the bottom of his crack all the way to the middle where he shoved his face into his Dad’s ass licking every part wildly. The dad let out a beastly groan as Sean dug his tongue deeper and deeper approaching the juicy center. Sean felt his tongue hit the outside of the hole knowing it wouldn’t be long before he would taste his big daddies insides.. He slowly pulled the two ass cheeks apart feeling like a kid at Christmas placing his tongue on the hole and slowly slipping it inside. The taste was irresistible making him let out a moan of his on along with his dad, wanting needing more. He dug his tongue in further feeling sticking it in as far as he could, feeling the huge ass cheeks surround his face knowing his dad could probably crush him like a grape with just one flex. He finally has his whole tongue in his dad’s ass sliding it around inside the giant man hole.

“AW Fuck Sean, Come On Deeper”

“I can’t” Sean Mumbled unwilling to take his tongue out from this sinister desire.

“Then Fuck me, Fuck me with cock I gave you”

Sean smiled at what is dad was asking, waiting for this moment ever sense he saw his huge bubble butt heave against those blue shorts. He stuck his tongue out rimming the outside of his cheeks one more time pulling himself into position. Sean slammed his rock hard cock head in between the ass cheeks, when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He stopped for a second, grabbing his abs.

“ow..”

“Well Come On Son, Fuck Your Old Man”

Sean paused a little more finally feeling the pain go away focusing back on the hairy hole in front of him. He wiped some precum up the giant ass and slammed his cock into the tight warm hole. Him and his dad let out a loud moan at the same time, the pleasure and sheer ecstasy was unbelievable. Sean had never been so turned on in his life, not only because he was fucking the most muscular man in the world but the fact that it was so wrong, so sinful. He was fucking his own father and he loved every minute of it. He continued plowing his dad when he felt another sharp pain except this time it was his whole upper body. Sean groaned feeling instantly sick to his stomach

“Aw Fuck Sean, I need More, You Need a bigger cock! And I know just to thing to make that happen”

Before Sean could say anything his dad turned over dropping him to the floor. He curled up feeling the pain increase, along with the house shaking as his dad went into the hallway. Sean started to breathe faster feeling the pain spread to his legs, his entire body burning like it was on fire. He started freaking out realizing he had probably overdosed. He felt torrents of sweat begin to poor off his forehead as his dad entered the room holding in his hand another purple syringe.

“Haha I Hope you can take pain Son. Because the stuff I had earlier was only twice as powerful and that was unbearable enough..But we need to make you grow fast, which is why I’m giving you this new stuff, that even I havn’t tried. Get this its FIVE TIMES as powerful..”

“Oh god no..” Sean gasped looking wide eye at the needle feeling his body begin to shake, knowing he had already taken three of those things

“Haha Hope your Ready To get HUGE”

“NO!! Uhhhh PLEASE DAD”

Sean screamed seeing his dad come at him with the syringe, turning over frantically trying to run away. He finally got up using what little strength he had suddenly feeling hid dad’s giant hand grab his foot slamming him back onto the floor pulling him closer like a doll..

“NOOO PLEASE STOP, I Uhhh”

Sean felt his heart race as he begin shaking violently, every muscle begin to flex up in his body, when he felt the pric of the needle in his leg.

“NO STOP!”

“Sorry Son, Haha I Always Get What I want”

Sean’s dad let him drop back to the floor where he begin groaning louder and louder feeling the formula run through his veins when he suddenly felt an explosion of pain

“AAAHHHHHHHH”

Sean screamed kneeling down on the floor grabbing his stomach in pain while his body turned bright red, and covered in veins.. The dad’s excitement turned to concern watching his son Convulse, Grunting louder and louder finally hearing it turn into a loud ROOOAARRRR. He took a step back watching his son suddenly Explode In Size, expanding and swelling at an alarming rate already looking twice as big in just a matter of seconds.

“IT HURTS DAD, IT HURTS SO BAD GRRRRAHHHH”

The Dad Flinched hearing that his son’s voice had already lowered a couple octaves. He stared at Sean's bodybuilder-like back widen bigger and thicker the sound of his bones cracking, and groaning stretching his body to immense proportions. He watched the already huge shoulders surge to size of boulders along with his enormous traps that inflated like balloons engulfing his neck in nothing but pure muscle. He continued watching in fear seeing his son scream and growl, still bending over holding his stomach when it begin to happen.. His body started expanding even faster his head and back actually inching higher and higher.

"AHHHRR WHY WONT IT STOP GRRRRRAHH"

"..omg.."

Sean's growth picked up pace swelling at a rate of what looked like hundreds of pounds a second, his very skin looked like it would explode as every muscle was and vein was clearly visible. Sean Moaned feeling the pain start to dissipate, Opening one of his eye’s to see the biggest hands he had ever seen looking over 4 times there original size and still growing bigger. He started to grin looking down at his forearms which were bigger then his fucking legs used to be and covered in a thick forest of hair which he could actually feel snake out of his very skin, and all around his body.

"haha I'm HUGE, I'M FUCKING HUGE"

He heard his deep voice boom through out the room, feeling the weight of his body increase against the floor which actually creaked and groaned trying to hold up his immense weight. The pain was no completely gone and he could feel every part of his body expand and grow along with the non-stop flow of blissful power flow through his veins. He first felt muscle ass expand outward becoming tighter and fuller, filling up with mounds of hair which dug deep like he was being fucked by his own body. Next came his outrageously huge ball sack which was being stretched to its limits, and dangling against the floor by the huge enormous cum filled testicles that pumped more and more with his delicious teenage juice. And to make things better his cock was reeling out of his crotch area like a garden hose. The ecstasy was becoming overwhelming feeling like a never ending orgasm. He let out a loud moan looking down at the floor seeing his two huge hairy pecs heave bigger and thicker, starting to block his view of the very ground below him.

"OH GOD YES"

Sean was about to stand up when he felt his legs push against each other actually spreading them outward further and further, stretching his ass apart feeling the air touch his man hole. He let out another moan turning his head to look at the mammoth size arms growing bigger then anyone could possibly imagine looking almost 50 inches of solid muscle, and they weren’t even flexed. He continued watching actually seeing huge sprouts of his armpit hair creep out which he felt even more fur touch the bottom of his chin. Sean looked down to see only two mountainous pecs completely blocking his view of the ground below. He stuck his tongue out digging through the fur and tasting the sweaty swells of muscle, still pumping outward.

"HAHA SO MUCH MUSCLE!!"

Sean looked up at his dad and began to stand up feeling his muscular thighs collide into each other the weight of his ball sack heave against his growing cock, which he could feel dangle against his leg oozing out wads of warm cum. He grinned watching as he inched higher and higher finally standing to his full height staring at his dad's fearful expression realizing his eye's were now level with his dads. Sean looked around the room chuckling out how small everything was hearing his dad whimper the words

“no..”

Sean snickered watching his eye's rise above his dad's already gigantic height of 7"5, seeing that his body was practically taking up over half the room. Sean flexed his arms witnessing the most massive biceps in knowing they had to be twice maybe even 3 times as wide as any man. And on top of that they were roped in some of the biggest veins he had even seen, and the best part was he was still getting bigger. He placed his hands on his neck licking his biceps, along with his sweaty pitt hair

“Uhhh GOD.. SO BIG, MM BIGGER”

Sean’s drool was streaming out of his mouth as the rush of power and strength continued to flow through his blood, the small ceiling coming closer and closer with each passing moment. Sean giggled grabbing his cock, which was now thicker then a load of bread, feeling the stream of warm cum drip along the floor hitting his monster size feet. He began jerking his cock feeling it expand, barely able to wrap even half his hand around its mutant like shaft. Sean looked at his dad and groaned

“FUCK YES”

His voice boomed actually shaking the house, feeling the floor boards actually bend under his weight when suddenly there was a loud CRASH. His weight actually caused him to crush the wooden floor beneath him, sending Sean in a roar of laughter realizing he was now the most massive human in the whole entire world. He raised his arms up again noticing he couldn’t even touch his shoulder anymore or even move his neck down, there was just to much muscle. He looked left and right watching the muscle swell all around him feeling even more muscle from his back begin to swell against the back of his head. He bent over so he could see his dad’s pathetic body.

“HAHA AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE HUGE, YOU’RE A FUCKING MIDGET NEXT TO ME”

Sean Laughed seeing that his dad was already a foot shorter then him and sporting a raging hard on watching his son grow bigger then anyone though humanly possible. Sean giggled some more looking up at the ceiling, watching it come within inches of his face. He grinned knowing it wouldn’t be long before his power would be unleashed upon the world. With a loud thump he felt the top of his head hit the ceiling already feeling the pressure grow upon his body, watching the cracks form in the flimsy dry wood. He continued laughing when he suddenly felt his pecs push up against his chin, actually forcing his head to move up.

“UHh SHIT To MUCH MUSCLE! MMMm BUT I WANT MORE”

He pushed his head down stuffing the bottom of his chin in the huge crevasse of muscle. His chest hair now was actually covering his lips and growing thicker by the second. Sean tried to wipe the chest hair away from his lips realizing his biceps were actually getting in the way of his arm moving.

“AW FUCk I CAN BARELY MOVE”

Sean’s dad realized this was his opportunity to grab more of the formula. He turned around ready to run, When Sean grabbed him by the shoulder as he bent down to make room for his growing body. Sean Slowly Moved Feeling his gigantic legs smash into each other, along with the shaking that every foot step caused. He ran his hands up his dad’s ass, feeling his dad struggle to get away

“No SEAN Stop Your To Big Now”

“I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME TO FUCK YOU WITH A HUGE COCK”

Sean Laughed slamming his cock into his dad’s tight muscle hole, hearing his dad whimper and moan at the absolute size of his gigantic man hood. Sean felt the growth of him muscle’s stop feeling only his bones readjust for his new size. He ran his hand across his dad’s furry chest rubbing the muscled body, Cumming wildly into his ass. Both of the huge Muscle Beast fell to the floor shaking the house, blowing out over half the windows. Sean rolled off of his dad feeling the house shake again giggling

“Tomorrow’s Gonna Be Awesome”

THE END

Last edited by soccerstud88; August 4th, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dago12582 (August 11th, 2013), dickasauras (October 22nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 04:02 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
great ending
im glad u gave ur fans what they want
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Haha, nice man; as i teased you last night on AIM--'So you gave "college muscle"--the story with some actual depth of character & the like--the cop-out ending while saving a "good" ending for this one? gosh, you and your incest, man :P'

haha, i am glad for the mostly satisfactory ending--even if it wasn't exactly the satisfactory 'story', heh; you know how i feel about incest & immobility & stuff already, so i'll spare you ;p But this ending was good all the same, really--nice an ironic there at the end, just the way I like it. But you knew I'd prolly like this chapter well enough from all my "approving" i was doing as you were telling me about it last night
Anyway, take care and keep me posted on your new story ideas!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #4   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 07:48 PM

n2size
Fantastic story! Great final chapter.

Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to future submissions.
  #5   Add to megamuscle69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:35 PM

megamuscle69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to megamuscle69
Holy crap - LOVED IT!
  #6   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:16 PM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
So sad to see it end like that. ;__;
  #7   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:30 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Good or Bad Sad?
  #8   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:44 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Very sexy stuff. Your writing is almost always on my wavelength in that regard. I can't wait to read what you have planned next.
  #9   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
K Reading Peter Pan and then This, I just shot the biggest load!! I loved that he went a little immobile there for a while, and the extreme overdosage btw was FUCKIN HOT!!! Thanks for giving us what we wanted
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 07:55 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Although I don't care for the incest, the story line is great - and you came through on my hopes for equal or greater growth in the son.
Mike
  #11   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:48 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
You grew him too!!!!! Thank you sooo much!
Awesome ending dude!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #12   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 01:08 AM

hshunk
When's part six coming out? =-?
  #13   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 07:39 AM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hshunk View Post
When's part six coming out? =-?

Read the last line of the story
  #14   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 08:38 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Great story!!!

Thanks.
  #15   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
OK, I just soiled myself and was about to leave for work. Ive never been to pleased to be late for work. You, like many other entertaining craftsmen on EF have captured the primal, untameable aspect of masculine enhancement at its most intense and stimulating. The Dad in this story is one year older than me, and yeah, like a lot of us that post here, wish we were teens again so we could start bodybuilding. I tried to get into it this year but Im too sedentary, so I can completely identify with this character wanting more and more size and not caring about the conseqences. I think that this is why musclegrowth stories appeal to so many of us and why I find them irresistible to write. Im on Part 7 of my "Growth Beyond Reason" series (plug..cough..plug...cough) and I find that lately it's all I can think about.
Your story was great. I loved it and cant wait for more like this from you.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options