The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:04 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
That Kid Next Door-Part 7

OK so maybe I have a couple more parts left in me[hope that works for you anglekindle]! This has been a great experience, hope you enjoy!

T's mind was reeling. What the hell was going on here? Four weeks ago he'd left on a simple vacation, a break from his routine. And now his life was in ruins. Yes, he'd been a screwup, but he wanted some time to take stock and make things right. First his wife leaves him, saying she was 'tired of being the man' in this relationship. Then he comes home to some slobbering, power-crazed muscle giant who used to be his quiet, moody teenage son. And the beast was furious with him! How they hell had he transformed himself like this, it was clearly something well beyond your average puberty growth spurt?! Admittedly he had basically been speechless since the sight of him, overcome by a mixture of emotions. I mean here was a sweaty, rock-hard, aggressive muscle teen determined to show him who's boss. And damnit if he wasn't completely aroused by it! Confusion and humiliation fought for top billing as he tried to control his instantaneous massive erection upon seeing his son. And when his son kissed him, holding him up like a small child, it took every ounce of self-control not to blow his load right there in his pants. Somehow this was the role he had always wanted, and worse yet, his son knew it! He had been completely unseated as alpha male in his family, and it had only taken his son a month to do it!

Trying to set these thoughts aside, T struggled to figure out what Todd wanted from him. Warily, he looked across the room at the savage hulk with the expectant gaze and shuddered. It was clear he had some score to settle, but what? Henry was clearly in distress as well, sweating and trembling, looking on the verge of a nervous breakdown. It would obviously be up to him to placate his son somehow, and time was running out. Think damnit think!

In the meantime Todd was slowly punching one massive fist into the other, every muscle in his body tensed. 'Well you two, I'm waiting, and trust me, my patience is running out.' I found myself unconciously stroking his thigh, trying to calm him, with as much chance of that as a feather has against a hurricane. I hoped for their sake that they came up with something quick.

'Todd, honey, T started tentatively, trying to pour on the charm, I'm not sure what you want me to say. I know you are upset about your mom...'

'DON'T YOU TRY TO CHARM ME YOU FOOL. This is about you and me, not mom. Who wouldn't leave a pathetic wimp like you---try again!

'OK, something about us. Well I know I haven't always been the best role model, and though I love you dearly, sometimes I make mistakes too. I know when a boy reaches puberty he needs his dad, and maybe I wasn't always available, so I'm sorry. Obviously, you are angry, and something has really motivated you to become...well...THIS...but I don't think that bullying a grown man is the answer, and you should really let Henry go because I don't see how...'

'NO, YOU DON'T SEE DO YOU.....' Todd erupted, slamming his big feet across the room 'til he was nose to nose with his father. 'YOU STILL DON'T SEE THAT I GIVE THE ORDERS AROUND HERE, AND YOU CAN NEVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN' Todd picked his father and Henry up, one in each massive hand, dangling them like stuffed animals.

'Henry is here for a reason, and you both know why, but it looks like I'm going to have to tell this story, because you're too weak to tell it and Henry looks ready to soil his Depends!' With that, Todd tossed them back down, circling the room to calm himself. In that moment, he was again a teenager, recovering from a tantrum, angry at being misunderstood. His chest heaved menacingly as he sat back down. I stroked the back of his neck, lightly touching the hairs back there. When Todd finally spoke, it was in a voice I felt like I had never heard before. Though deep and masculine, it was distant and reserved, neither childlike or fully adult. It seemed to be coming from a lost soul hidden inside of this newly-formed goliath.

'I don't know if you guys remember what it is like to be a 12 year-old boy. Well I do, it is an amazing time. You are moving from boyhood into the first hint of adolescence. Not yet a teenager, you are unburdened by bodily changes and changing expectations. Life is still touched by wonder and sensations are heightened. It is the twilight of a certain era in life, and it is to be cherished. And in my own youthful way I did. I wasn't that different from the other boys my age, playing the same sports and video games, hanging out and causing mischief. And I had a family and a dad that ....well, I used to adore and look up to. Todd looked up then, directly at his father, this time with tenderness. I was so touched by his eloquence, I felt tears welling in my eyes. T looked back at him, daring a smile, but just as quickly Todd's expression changed.

'I said used to! We'd hang out all the time, fishing, hiking, or exploring the woods together. Mom told me that's why you moved us away from the city, so that you and I could spend more time in nature. And I loved it. Spending time with my daddy who was so handsome and charming and young. All the neighbours in the suburbs took notice too, and mom said they all had a crush on you. I probably was a little jealous at the time, wanting you all to myself. The Talbots sure took up a lot of your time, isn't that right Henry?!'

Henry looked ready to respond, but thought better of it.

'Todd, I don't exactly know where you're going with this but...' T stopped abruptly, silenced by the look on Todd's face. He was starting to feel increasingly uneasy, as if prickled by a distant memory...

'Yeah, Dad, you and Henry became fast friends, bosom buddies, so to speak. Soon you were constantly together, drinking and laughing--to hell with the rest of us! No-one quite understood the connection between the handsome young newcomer and the mangy older man. You certainly had less time for mom. Stupidly, I kept trying to draw you back in--do you remember that Dad?! I would bring you the football or ask you to show me how to do something, but you were never interested. You only had time for Henry, stupid Henry with his stupid beer, and his ugly teeth and his big belly. You'd taken me away from all my friends to this shitty neighborhood where I was always alone and now you'd abandoned me too.' T looked stricken at this point, reaching out instinctively to comfort his son, then settling his hand back down beside him, impotently.

'Still later that summer you planned a trip for us. You told Mom you were taking me to a lakeside resort, for a whole weekend, to make up for the time we'd missed out on. Of course, I was thrilled, I had my daddy back! As we drove up there, you were happy and playful, just like the old days. The first day was blissful, like we'd never been apart. Is this starting to ring a bell, Dad?! This time,Todd waited for a response.

'Of course, son, we had a wonderful time, just the two of us.'

'YEAH, IS THAT HOW YOU REMEMBER IT? JUST THE 2 OF US?!' Todd practically roared.

T winced at his son's ferocity. 'Todd what do you mean?'

'LOOK AT DADDY, SO CLUELESS AND INNOCENT. I OUGHTA BREAK YOU IN HALF RIGHT NOW!' With difficulty, Todd calmed himself down.Remember the 2nd day, when you got up for an early walk, insisting I stay in bed. 'I'll bring back breakfast', you said. But a couple hours went by and I started to miss you. I wandered off the grounds, searching for you down an unmarked path. I knew you preferred the less cultivated areas. I carried a cup of coffee for you, hoping we could sit together as you sipped it. I picked up speed at the sound of something, peering ahead to see where it was coming from. I started to get scared at the noises, almost turning back but I saw a small clearing just ahead. I turned into, stopping abruptly, dropping the coffee in the dirt.

'There you were Dad, naked on all fours. You were facing my direction, eyes closed, pitched forward on your elbows with your white ass propped high up in the air. And behind you was Henry here, fucking you, pumping you like a madman, his fat sweaty belly slapping up against your ass. Henry was clearly enjoying your tight hole, hootin' and hollerin' as he made you his bitch. I froze, horrified, wishing myself invisible. I finally regained myself enough to back away, and then Henry saw me.'

At this point, Todd directed his gaze at Henry. 'You looked me right in the eyes, didn't you, Henry. You didn't even looked startled, and then YOU WINKED AT ME, you disgusting pig, smiling at the same time. Right then, you climaxed, shuddering and shaking, howling like a wolf, breeding my father. By then I was crying, running back down the path where I came.'

'When you returned to the hotel, you said we had to pack up and leave, an unexpected errand had come up. We drove back in silence, the radio the only sound. Are YOU telling me you don't REMEMBER that, DAD?!'

Todd stopped, looking tired and crestfallen. Henry was looking downward, not daring to meet anyone's gaze. I was in shock, sitting next to Todd. The room fell silent.

'Son, if there was anyway I could....It's just that I didn't know you were there, I would never have wanted....'

BUT THAT'S JUST IT DAD, YOU ARE STILL LYING!' You did know I was there, I heard you yell after me as I ran off, I HEARD YOU! But you never said a word about it, you never even tried to explain it, help me understand. And then you stopped talking to me or hanging around me, as if it was my fault. Then you quit your job, forcing mom to go back to work. Why, so you could spend every afternoon at Henry's, while Mrs. Talbot played bridge, or did her volunteer work. You abandoned us for him----you disgust me!'

'Please Todd, I can't take anymore, let me explain!'

'You had your chance to explain, now I'm doing the talking. I remember another time, a couple years later, when Mom went to visit her sister, leaving us alone. As soon as she left, you invited him over, drinking and fooling around. I tried to close myself off in my room, and finally I drifted off to sleep. Later, I heard the door open, and I could smell someone before my eyes could adjust. 'Daddy?' I whispered. Suddenly, I was held down, a big hand over my mouth. I tried to bite or scream, but I was overpowered, I couldn't fight you, I was only 14! You kissed me hard on the lips, begging me to be silent, the stink of your breath and your armpits was overwhelming. I was starting to resign myself when the door re-opened. 'Henry?' you said, and I realized it wasn't you on top of me. There you were, my saviour, as I looked at you pleadingly. But you just looked away. 'Come on Henry,' you said, with tenderness, guiding him across the hall. You left me there in the dark, crying my eyes out, before you closed the door without even looking back. You didn't even care about the rumours in the neighborhood, the rumours of you molesting your son, you let Henry get away with everything, you never defended me!'

Todd was finally done. I felt sick to my stomach, devastated by his words. I thought about what Belle had told me, the rumours about Todd, the incident with his dad. If only she knew what really happened? Oh well, what would it change. I rested my head against Todd's huge shoulder, trying to connect with him, to comfort him somehow. T tried to say something, but Todd stared him down.

Turning to me he said, 'So you see, I really did need you. I needed someone to believe in me again, to restore my confidence. Because that very day, I decided no-one was ever going to overpower me again and that some day I would make them pay. I was just waiting for the right inspiration, and then you arrived, looking like my Dad, but nothing like him. You were proud of me, you believed in me and so I started to blossom.' Todd had tears in his eyes and he started to choke up. 'Sometimes, when I looked at you I saw my Dad, and I forgot, and I almost hurt you, and I'm sorry for that. I will never hurt you again. But I still have one more thing I have to do.' This time he looked over at his Dad and Henry with a bone-chilling intensity. 'Now it's time for me to get my revenge.'

For the first time, I knew Todd was looking for my approval. I took a deep breath, smiling at him and then I nodded, almost imperceptibly. That was all he needed as Todd rose up out of his seat, moving towards the two men, who were both pleading and shaking, and all I could think of was--GO GET THEM MY BIG MUSCLE STUD!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:23 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*pulls out a boxing bell...thing* Ding, ding! Round 1!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
One Word

WOW!
It would have been one word but the system requires 10?!
  #4   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM

I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
*pulls out a boxing bell...thing* Ding, ding! Round 1!
  #5   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:29 PM

Wow back, thanks for the quick response--hope that means you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
WOW!
It would have been one word but the system requires 10?!
  #6   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Ahh this made me smile when I read it. Happy ending in sight.

Glad to know that there will still be more chapters.

Last edited by anglekindle; August 8th, 2008 at 09:21 PM.
  #7   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 12:37 AM

timrain is on a distinguished road
you are a great writer
  #8   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
This was a really important chapter in the series. WOW! The explanation to the previous 6 chapters, and still, it's not over. I savored this as if it was the most delicious nectar

Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to the next chapters.

dimarvalc
  #9   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 03:14 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Kill them. Kill them both. Kill them now!!!
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What a turn of events!!! Keep up the great writing!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options