The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:22 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
My Bully Father - Part 2

My Bully Father - Part 2

By John D.

The next morning I ate a huge breakfast. I asked my mom to make two extra sandwiches. I knew one sandwich would not be enough. I knew I was going to be really hungry at lunch time. Then Justin surprised me. He had brought protein shakes for us to drink before and after lunch. We had a shake about 10 a.m. and another one right after school. My body was full of protein. I had gobbled up my three sandwiches and drank lots of milk for lunch. But in two hours I was hungry again and I had the shake. I had never eaten so much in my whole life.

I raided my savings that I kept in my drawer and on the way home I bought I big can of protein. I was going to be able to make my own shakes. I hid the can in my closet. My mom bought some steaks and I ate two of them. ?Big growth spurt,? I said as I wolfed down the food. Then before I went to bed I drank a big protein shake. I wanted to grow BIG!

The next day I wore a sweatshirt to school. From now on, I was going to wear a sweatshirt. I hoped I was growing and I didn?t want anyone, especially my dad, to see me except Justin. Thanks to my workaholic dad, we lived in a pretty big house and I had my own private bathroom. So I could shower and change without my parents ever seeing me.

After another big breakfast - my mom couldn?t believe how much I was eating - I ate a protein shake in the morning, a three sandwich lunch and a protein drink in the afternoon. Justin ate big too, although he could only eat two sandwiches. We raced to his house after school. I stripped off my clothes so I was wearing just my boxers, my workout shorts. Then I jumped on the scale. My eyes bulged out of my head! ?Look Justin! It says I weigh 103 pounds! I gained five pounds in two days!? I flexed my muscles in Justin?s bathroom mirror and I thought my muscles looked bigger. ?Look Justin. Look at my muscles. They?re bigger! All that food turned into muscle!? Justin grinned. He was so happy to see me getting big. Then he jumped on the scale. ?One pound,? he said. ?I guess you?re the stud and I?m the wimp.? I looked at him and said ?Hey, one pound?s great for only one workout. Maybe I just put on some fat. I was eating like a horse. Let?s go work out and see if we got stronger.?

We went into the garage. ?Okay, Justin, you go first. Let?s put the same weight on the bar and see what happens. Thirty pounds for the military presses.? We loaded the bar and Justin lifted the weight. This time he was able to do 10 reps, two more than he had in our first workout. ?That?s great, Justin! You got stronger. You did two more reps.? He smiled and flexed his muscles in the mirror. ?Now let me try it.? I lifted the bar and it seemed very light. Way lighter than it did last time. I lifted it up and looked over at Justin. ?Geez, it feels like a feather. It feels so light, like a broomstick.? I cranked out 12 reps like I was lifting a piece of wood. ?I need more weight, Justin! I need more weight! I got way stronger! But you do another set first. You gotta strain your muscles. You gotta make ?em really work. That?s how you add muscle. You gotta work real hard.? Justin frowned. ?But they said to do only one set.? I grabbed Justin?s arm and said ?If you wanna get big you gotta work hard. Forget what they said. Work your muscles until they burn!?

Justin picked up the bar and did another set. This time he did eight reps and he struggled at the end. But his muscles weren?t pumping up the way mine did. My muscles were already pumped up from those 12 easy reps. Justin?s muscles weren?t pumped after two sets. Our bodies were definitely different.

?I wanna put on 10 more pounds. That 30 pounds was way too easy. I wanna lift real heavy weights. I wanna get huge!? So we added the weight and I picked up the bar. I lifted it up and pressed it. It felt like the weight did in our first workout. My shoulders had gotten 10 pounds stronger in two days. I pressed it up and down 12 times and I didn?t even struggle. God I was stoked. I dropped the weight and flexed my muscles in the mirror. ?Strong as shit!? I yelled. ?You wanna do another set, Justin?? He shook his head. ?No, two?s enough for me.? He felt his shoulder, hoping to feel bulging muscle but it wasn?t bulging very much. Meanwhile, my shoulder muscles were bulging out under my skin. You could see the fibers of muscle. They were hard and really pumped up. Two sets and my muscles were bulging with blood, big and hard. ?I want more weight,? I said. Forty pounds was still easy. Lets go to 45.? So we put on five more pounds. I lifted the bar jerked it to my shoulders and pressed it up and down eight times, struggling with the last two reps. ?Fuckin? strong!? I yelled as I dropped the bar and flexed my muscles. Justin looked at me in awe. Here I was pressing 50% more weight than I did two days ago and he was still pressing the same weight. My muscles were red from all the blood surging through them and they were bulging out of my skin. My body was already sweating from working so hard with the heavy weight. Justin?s body looked the same as when he started working out. No redness, no sweat, no pump. Our bodies were so different.

?I?m gonna do one more set,? I said. I?m gonna make these shoulders burn. I want big shoulders. I want strong shoulders. I want shoulders that are way bigger and stronger than my dads.? So I picked up the 45 pound bar and did six reps with it, grunting and struggling for the last three. I dropped the bar and flexed my arm right in Justin?s face. I was smiling and he was smiling. He reached up and grabbed my delt muscle and felt the bulging fibers as I flexed for him. ?God those muscles are really burning,? I said. ?I worked ?em so hard. Do they feel big, Justin? Do they feel bigger?? Justin rubbed his hand over the muscle. ?Oh yeah, they feel way bigger. I can?t believe how much your muscle has grown. And I can?t believe how strong you?ve gotten. You?re gonna get real big, Danny. You?re gonna get huge. I want you to get real huge.?

I was deliriously happy. Unlike Justin, it seemed like I had the natural ability to build muscle and get strong. Here I had gained five pounds of muscle and gotten 50% stronger in two days. I hugged Justin and said ?I?m so happy. I?m so happy!? My body was covered with sweat and he hugged me back, feeling my bulging muscles. ?Now for the benches,? I said. ?I wonder how much stronger my chest has gotten??

We put the bar on the rack and loaded it to 40 pounds, the same weight we had used in our first workout. Justin went first. He managed to crank out 10 reps, which was two more than he did yesterday. ?Good work,? I said as I patted him on the back. ?Not as good as you I bet,? he said as he looked at the bar and at my pec muscles. I got on the bench and lowered the bar to my chest. It felt like a little stick. I pushed it up and yelled ?Oh fuck. It feels so light!? I cranked out 12 reps so easy. I knew I could have done 25. ?God you?re getting strong,? said Justin. I waved my arms in the air and felt my pec muscles, which were already getting pumped. ?Do another set,? I ordered. ?You gotta do two sets.? Justin kind of winced but he did it. He wasn?t into the lifting the same way I was. I wanted to lift the heaviest weights I could for four brutal sets. One light warmup and three heavy work sets. He just wanted to go through the motions, two sets max. Maybe in a month he?ll do three sets. I guess I?m a lifter and he?s not. He did eight reps, struggling with the last three. ?Good job,? I said as I patted his pec muscle. ?You?re gonna get big too.?

?That 40 pounds was so light I wanna go to 60 right now,? I said. ?I know I can do it. I can feel my chest muscles bulging already.? I rubbed my pecs and felt the fibers of hard muscle twitching as I flexed them. So we went to 60 and I got on the bench. ?Spot me, Justin. You stand in back and if the bar starts falling you grab it and put it back on the rack. All big lifters need a spotter when they lift heavy weights.? Justin nodded. I had read all about weightlifting in the muscle magazines and I knew all about spotting. I grabbed the bar and lowered it to my chest. I pushed it up and it went up easily. I felt so strong! I got it to the top and smiled at Justin, who was looking down at me in awe. ?Like a twig,? I said as I lowered to bar to my chest again. I cranked out 12 reps and never needed a spot from Justin. I jumped up off the bench and flexed my pecs right in front of Justin. I rubbed my hands over the bulging muscles. I couldn?t believe how big they felt. ?Feel my pecs, Justin. Feel how big they are. They really got big.? Justin rubbed his hands over my pecs as I flexed them proudly. ?God, they?re huge,? he said. ?They?re way bigger than my pecs.? He rubbed his fingers over his pecs and then over mine. I smiled. I was so happy.

?I need more weight. That still felt kinda light. Let?s add another 10 pounds.? Justin gulped. ?That will be 70 pounds. I can?t believe you?ve gotten that strong.? We loaded the bar and I jumped onto the bench. I was so stoked. I lifted the bar and pushed it to the top. I did it! I lowered it and cranked out another five reps, with Justin helping me for the last two reps. My pecs were throbbing. They were burning and flooded with blood. I jumped up and yelled ?I?m so fucking strong!? Testosterone and adrenaline were surging through my body. Even though I had only bench pressed 70 pounds I felt so strong, so alive, so muscular, so dominant. I stood there looking at my body in the mirror and Justin came and stood right next to me. There was no comparison. My muscles were red and bulging. My torso was covered with sweat. I looked like a jock, a muscular young jock, while Justin looked like a little 14 year old boy. ?God you look good,? said Justin. I smiled. Yeah, I did look good. I was the happiest boy on the planet.

I did another set with the 70 pounds, this time five reps, with spotting help from Justin for the last two. By now my chest was bulging with muscle. It was covered with veins and you could see the individual fibers bulging under my paper thin skin. ?Oh yeah,? I yelled. ?I love lifting weights.? Justin looked at my chest. ?Your muscles really get big when you lift,? he said. ?It?s like they like lifting weights and they get big and pumped the more weight you lift. Your muscles are really responding to the iron. You?re gonna get huge, Danny, I can just tell.? I grinned and flexed my muscles in the mirror. Even I couldn?t believe how big they had gotten so fast and how pumped they were after lifting the heavy weights.

We did all the other exercises, with Justin lifting the same weight for two sets, doing a few more reps than he had done in our first workout. I did four sets of everything and in every exercise my final two sets were with weights that were at least 50% heavier than the weight I had used before. I couldn?t believe how strong I had gotten. In curls I went from 25 to 40. In the squat I went from 40 to 80. I had actually doubled my strength in squats. Danny helped me for the final few reps, spotting me so I could use the absolute heaviest weight I could lift for the final two sets. I put the 80 pound bar on the rack and I flexed my legs in the mirror. I pulled up my boxers so I could see all the muscle flexing. My thigh muscles bulged with muscle I never saw before. I was like the muscle had just appeared overnight. And I knew it was going to get bigger. It was going to get bigger and stronger. My muscles were growing real fast. Justin gasped as he saw my flexing quads. ?Fuck, your muscles are huge already,? he said. ?Look at all that muscle you got. And the muscle is covered with veins. It?s so red and pumped. I can see all the fibers. God your muscles look so good.?

When I finished my workout my body was so sore I could hardly move. Every muscle hurt. I had punished my legs so much I could hardly walk. My chest and back and arms were in total pain. But I knew it was a good pain. It was the pain that made your muscles grow. ?No pain no gain,? they said, and I had so much pain I knew my muscles would be growing. Justin didn?t have any pain at all. He had barely challenged his muscles. I had challenged my muscles with the heaviest weights they had ever encountered. And now they were going to get bigger and stronger so those weights would feel like little sticks the next time even bigger muscles lifted them. My muscles were growing to dominate the heavier weights that I challenged them to lift. And my muscles were winning every time. Justin made me three protein drinks again and I gulped them down hungrily. He had just one.

I took a shower and walked home, at about half the speed of my normal walk. I was dressed in my sweatshirt and jeans so my mom wouldn?t know I had just finished the most brutal workout I had ever had. She greeted me and said she had bought steaks for dinner and she had bought me two steaks. Usually I had eaten just one, but she knew I was going through a growth spurt. Well, not only did I eat my two steaks but I ate half of her steak too. And I was still hungry, so she opened a can of tuna and I ate that up too. She couldn?t believe how hungry I was.

Of course my dad wasn?t home yet. He usually didn?t get home until after 9:00 p.m. I finished my homework - we didn?t have much that day - and sat down in our family room to watch my favorite TV program, which started at 8. At about 8:20 the front door opened and in walked my dad. As usual, he was dressed in a suit and tie and he was carrying his attach? case. He looked into the family room and saw me watching TV. He dropped his case and stomped into the room. ?Son, you know we have a rule. No TV on school nights. You broke the rule.? He opened his shirt and loosened his tie. ?Yes, sir. I know sir. But I finished all my homework and this is my favorite program.? I always had to call him ?sir.? I could never call him ?dad.? To me he was always ?sir.? He scowled. ?Don?t talk back to me son. You broke the rule and now you?re gonna get punished. If you talk back any more, you?re gonna get punished even harder. I don?t like you talking back to me. I?m your dad and you do what I tell you. You got that son. You understand who?s the boss around here??

?Yes sir, yes sir,? I said meekly. ?You?re the boss, sir. I?m sorry I broke the rule.? He grabbed my arm and jerked me off the seat. ?Sorry isn?t good enough. You?re gonna get a thrashing. Get into my study.? So I walked into my dad?s study, the torture chamber I had visited so many times before. On his desk sat the big paddle. It had a handle like the handle of a canoe paddle and a hard wooden paddle about two feet long and six inches wide. I looked at that paddle and then I looked at my dad. His cock was already getting hard under this pants. Without him even saying anything I undid my belt and lowered my jeans and boxers so my pure white bubble butt was exposed. Then I stood next to the wall and put my hands over my head. My dad grunted.

He rubbed his hand over my butt, feeling the soft flesh. I knew I had more muscle in there now, but he didn?t notice it. I knew his dick was getting real hard. ?Spare the rod and spoil the child,? he said as he grabbed the hard wood paddle. I had heard him say that hundreds of times and I wanted to puke. I wasn?t spoiled all right, but I hated my bully father who loved to beat up his son. I gritted my teeth.

WHAP! The first blow hit my butt. Searing pain jolted through my body. My dad hit me hard and that big wooden paddle packed a wallop. I gritted my teeth harder. WHAP! He hit me again, this time even harder. I had felt this pain so many times and I knew it so well. But it hurt. It really hurt. I knew big red welts were forming on my butt. I gritted my teeth and stood there. WHAP! The third hit smacked against my white butt. He hit me even harder. He realized that something was different. In the past I had started crying after the first hit. I always cried because it hurt so much. And my sadistic dad seemed to like to hear me crying. It meant his punishment was doing some good. It made me cry. But this time I didn?t cry. I just gritted my teeth and stared at the wall.

My dad held the paddle in his hand and said, ?Ain?t I hitting you hard enough? You?re not crying.? I took a deep breath and I said, ?I?m a man, sir. And a man doesn?t cry.? Even though I couldn?t see his face I heard him mumble. ?You?re still a boy, Danny, and when you?re in my house you follow my rules. You think you?re a man but your not. When you?re older, you?ll thank me for this.? And then he whacked me with the hardest hit I had ever received. Pain seared through my butt and my whole body. My knees gave out and I collapsed on the floor. I looked up at him while he was holding the paddle. He kind of grinned as he held the paddle and looked at my crumpled body. I looked up at him with a look of total hate in my eyes. Then I looked down and saw his cock bulging in his pants. He was ready to go beat off. And he did. He left the room, went to his own bedroom and locked the door.

After a few minutes, I got up off the floor and stumbled into my bedroom. I was sore from my workout and my butt was in total pain. I stripped off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I flexed and watched my little muscles bulge under my skin. I could see muscle that wasn?t there two days before. My cock got hard as I watched my muscles bulging and thought about my dad jerking off. My butt was stinging but I was still happy. I was getting big. I was getting muscle. I was a man and I was going to show my dad how much of a man I was. I made myself a huge protein milkshake, glugged it down and went to bed. I slept for 9 hours, dreaming about being big and muscular and using that paddle to hit back at my bully dad.

The next morning my dad was already gone to the office as I struggled out of bed, still sore from yesterday?s workout and with red welts and pain in my butt. I walked down to breakfast and noticed a big pillow sitting on my chair. My mom had made me a huge breakfast, with eggs, sausage, potatoes, toast, fruit, orange juice and milk. My stomach was rumbling,. I was as hungry as a horse. I thanked my mom for all the food and started gobbling it down. ?Is your behind real sore?? she asked. ?Yeah, it?s real sore, mom. He hit me harder than he?s ever hit me before. I didn?t cry. I told him I?m a man and I don?t cry. That really made him mad. He told me I was still a boy and he smashed that terrible paddle into my butt so hard I buckled over and fell to the ground. I hate him mom. I really hate him. Why don?t you divorce him and get out of here, with me going with you??

My mom sighed. ?I don?t believe in divorce Danny. Divorces are not approved by God. And they?re bad for the family.? I looked at her and my mouth dropped open. ?Bad for the family???? You think having your son getting beat up every week is good for the family? You get beat up too. I?ve seen him slap you and punch you. He beats both of us up. He?s a bully mom. We?re his little victims that he can bully. If he has a bad day at the office or if I break one of his stupid rules he can come home and bully me. And he bullies you too.? My mom nodded her head. ?I?m sorry son. You?ll be 18 in four more years and then you can leave. In the meantime, you better follow his rules. He?s the man of the house.? I looked at my food and started gobbling it even faster. ?I hope it?s not four years,? I said as I gobbled and she looked at me quizzically. Maybe she thought I was going to run away. But my body was changing real fast. I was lifting big and eating big. I didn?t think it was going to take four years for me to get bigger and stronger than my dad.

I asked my mom to make four sandwiches for lunch, two beef and two chicken. She looked at me with a look that said ?how can that boy eat so much.? But she made the sandwiches. She knew I was going through a growth spurt. She didn?t know I was lifting heavy weights.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 06:37 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
This is a good continuation. I like how the main character is already experiencing strength gains, and beginning to distance himself from his buddy Justin. Don't worry if the response to this chapter is a little slow. I think people are just waiting for Danny to really take off and start challenging his dad for supremacy of the house...at least that's what I am waiting for!
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 07:27 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Revenge is sweetest...

... when served ice cold!
  #4   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 08:42 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Yes, I figured the responses to this chapter would be a little sparse. I appreciate all the positive responses so far.
  #5   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:51 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Sorry, I wish I had connected at the start of the week...been kinda busy. But what a GOOD surprise to see a new story by johnd !!! Very well written, as always, thrilling, captivating...just like giantw, I am eager to read what's gonna happen when Danny gets bigger than his dad bully...
Some feats would be welcome too...

Very hot, thank you johnd and please, never stop writing !

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options