The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 01:58 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
My Bully Father - Part 4

My Bully Father - Part 4

By John D.

After a month of working out I weighed 135 pounds. I had gained 37 pounds of muscle and zero pounds of fat. I was now benching 240 and my 250 pound squats were way too easy. So Justin got his dad to buy another 100 pounds of weights. This came only two weeks after the last 100 pound set. I got so strong so fast he couldn?t believe it. In one month I had gone from a 60 pound bench to 240. I was four times stronger than a month before. And Justin was still benching 60 pounds. So I was four times stronger than him. But he hardly worked out anymore. He was transfixed looking at my body. He wanted to spot me, he wanted to help me get big and he wanted to have sex. And I had grown taller. I had grown a half an inch. I was now 5? 9-1/2? tall. All my bones were growing. My shoulder bones were getting wider and I had so much muscle on my delts and lats that I had a tremendous V shape. I had 25 pounds to go before I got to 160, my dad?s weight. I wanted to gain that muscle fast!

I was studying in my room one night and I heard some loud voices downstairs. I went down to the kitchen and saw my dad yelling at my mom. I guess his food wasn?t hot enough and he was really mad. He slapped her across the face, real hard, and she turned away and started crying. I looked at my crying mother and then I looked at my dad with a look of pure hatred in my eyes. ?Why did you do that, sir?? I said. He came up to me and I don?t know if he noticed that I was now taller than he was. I was dressed in my sweat shirt and sweat pants so I don?t think he could tell I had so much new muscle on my body, but my neck was bigger and thicker and my shoulders were wider. But he was so mad at my mom he didn?t notice. ?Mind your own business, Danny. I?m the man around this house and people do what I tell ?em to do. She didn?t cook right so I slapped her. Now go upstairs and finish your homework. You don?t want to get a beating now, do you?? I looked at my mom and a tear went down my face. ?No sir,? I said as I left the room and went upstairs. God I wanted to put on muscle fast.

When Justin and I went into his garage for my next workout, there was a big package on the bench with a ribbon tied around it. Justin was brimming. ?What is this?? I said. ?It?s a present from me to you Danny. Open it up.? I ripped apart the ribbon and opened the package. It was a big container of some kind of supplement. Then I read the label. Creatine monohydrate. ?Oh my god, it?s creatine! You bought me creatine! But Justin. It?s so expensive. This container must have cost you a fortune.? He smiled and hugged me, feeling my muscles as he hugged. ?Yeah, it?s expensive. I dipped way into my savings account. But I want you to get huge Danny. I love your muscles. I love watching them grow. I love seeing how strong you are. I love having sex with you. Take the creatine and get huge Danny.? So I had a brutal workout, had sex with Justin and drank four protein shakes. I took the creatine home and hid it in my closet. I took it twice a day. And boy, did it ever work!

My muscles got way bigger for my next workout. And I could lift heavier weights, much heavier weights than I thought I could. It was like in my second workout where I was lifting so much more than in my first workout. It was like the creatine was giving my muscles instant growth and strength. They got bigger and stronger real fast. In a week I had gained 10 pounds. I had only 15 pounds to go. I kept eating the creatine, eating huge meals, drinking protein shakes and I worked out like a wild man. It took three weeks but I gained the 15 pounds. Fifteen pounds of solid muscle.

I now weighed 160 pounds. After my shoulder workout I stood before the mirror all pumped and sweaty. I smiled as I looked at my body. I looked just like those young fitness models in the fitness magazines. Really muscular and no fat. My arms now measured 16 inches. I flexed them in the mirror and admired the strands of muscle I had built, strands of hard muscle fibers covered with veins. My chest measured 45 inches. I had huge lats and big bulging pecs and what a taper I had down to my narrow hips. My waist measured 29 inches and my abs were like bricks, a washboard of muscle. My thighs were 25 inches of solid muscle covered with veins. I had a nice round muscle butt. And I had grown another half inch. I was now 5? 10? tall, a full inch taller than my dad. My shoulder bones were wider and my delts were enormous so my shoulders were gigantic as I flexed them in the mirror. Justin looked at my body and smiled. I had large muscle bellies and since my waist was so small and I had absolutely no fat I carried a lot of muscle even though I only weighed 160 pounds. ?God you look good,? he said. ?Look at those huge arms, look at those shoulders, look at those lats and your pecs. God you look good. And your abs. An eight pack of solid muscle. And legs that are so big and shredded. In two months you changed from a boy to a man. And what a man you are. You are so strong, benching 330 and squatting with 360. My dad had to get another 100 pounds of weights. You can press 230 and curl 150. And you can do 10 pullups with a 100 pound weight hanging from your waist. You are so fucking strong. You?re a stud, Danny.?

He started fondling me and my cock immediately got hard. I loved Justin fondling my body. I loved to be worshipped by my best friend. I loved being a muscle stud. We had sex and then I said to him. ?Tonight?s the night. My dad?s not going to be the man of the house anymore.? He smiled and gave me the protein shakes. ?Show him who?s the new boss,? he said as I drank down the protein. ?Kick his bully ass.?

I went home, did some studying and then ate my huge dinner with my mom. ?You sure eat a lot of food, Danny. Are you getting fat? Should I take you to the doctor? Are you okay?? I laughed. ?Oh yeah, I?m fine mom. I?m going to have a surprise for you tonight.? She looked at me. ?A surprise? What kind of surprise?? I smiled. ?If I told you it wouldn?t be a surprise. Just wait.? She cleaned the kitchen and I went into the family room and turned on the TV. I hadn?t watched TV on a school night in over two months and now I was going to watch as much TV as I wanted. My mom came in and said, ?Danny, you?re breaking the rule. No TV on school nights. You?re gonna get a beating.? I looked up at her and said, ?I know.?

I was stretched out on the sofa, my sweat shirt and sweat pants hiding my big new muscles. The front door opened and my dad walked into the house. Immediately he saw me watching TV in the family room. He stormed into the room and put down his attache case. ?No TV on school nights, Danny. Look at you, all stretched out on the couch. You should be studying. You know what happens when you break the rule. You?re gonna get a beating. You were pretty good the last two months and now look at you. Stand up and go to my study.? I looked at him with a look of pure hate and stood up. Then I walked over to him and stood right in front of him. I looked down into his eyes because I was now an inch taller than he was. ?I hate your rules,? I said. He started sputtering. ?Are you talking back to me? You can?t talk back to me, young man. Get into that study. You?re making your beating even harder when you talk back to me.? I smiled at him and walked towards the study. He followed me. I wondered if he noticed how wide my shoulders were or if he saw my big trap muscles bulging out from my thick neck. But he was so mad he didn?t notice.

We went into the study and he closed the door. The paddle was on his desk and he picked it up, rubbing it up and down his left hand. I looked down and saw his cock was already hard. He was rubbing the paddle now and soon he would be rubbing his cock after he beat me. At least so he thought. I stood against the wall and pulled down my sweat pants, exposing my round muscle butt. By butt was a lot bigger than it was before. When you gain 60 pounds of muscle and can now squat with 360 pounds, you have a lot of muscle in your butt. I didn?t flex the muscle. I wanted him to think my butt was fat. He looked at my butt and then rubbed his hand around the soft white flesh. ?Gee, your butt is way bigger than it was. Are you getting fat, Danny? Are you turning into a fat kid? Well, I can beat a fat butt too.? He rubbed his fingers around my butt. Then I flexed my glutes. All that flesh turned into rock. Striations of muscle bulged in my butt. The fat had turned into rock. He yelled ?Shit!? as he felt the rock hard muscle bulging in my butt. ?Does that feel like fat to you asshole? It?s solid muscle, dad. Rock hard muscle.? I said. He started sputtering. ?Did you call me an asshole?? he yelled. ?Did you just call me an asshole??

I quickly turned around and grabbed his hand that was holding the paddle. Then I squeezed. ?Yeah, I called you an asshole. Whaddya gonna do about it, you fucking bully.? His eyes got narrow with rage and he tried to pull his hand away with the paddle. But I was way too strong and my grip was very powerful. I squeezed harder and I could feel his flesh - his hand and fingers - being squished by my muscles. They were being ground into the paddle by my strong fingers. He was still sputtering. He couldn?t believe I had called him and asshole and he couldn?t believe he couldn?t take back the paddle because I was so strong. I reached over and grabbed the paddle out of his hand with my other hand. Then I ripped off my sweatshirt and tore off my sweat pants. I stood in front of him in my boxers and yelled, ?Whaddya gonna do about it, asshole? I can call you an asshole any time I want, because that?s what you are!? He looked at my body and gasped. ?Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,? he sputtered.

I reached down and grabbed his hard cock. ?You gonna go jerk off after you beat your little kid, bully? You always get so turned on when you beat me. Your cock gets real hard as you feel my little ass and then it gets even harder when you beat this paddle into my flesh. The more you hurt me the more you get turned on. You are so disgusting I want to puke. But I?m done with that now. I weigh the same as you but I?m way stronger than you. I?m an inch taller and I?m probably three times stronger. I?m the man of the house now, asshole. From now on you call me ?sir.? I?m the one giving the orders around here. And if you disobey any order, you?re gonna get beat, just like you used to beat me. I lost track of how many times you beat me. I?m gonna have to beat you a lot just to get even. So if you break any order at all, you?re gonna get beat. You?re gonna get beat by these big arms that can bench 330, press 230 and curl 150. I flexed my right arm in my dad?s face while I was holding the paddle. This arm is really strong, asshole. And it?s gonna love beating you.? He blanched as he saw all the muscle flexing in his face.

?Stand up against the wall,? I yelled. He stumbled up to the wall. ?Pull down your pants!? He hesitated. I grabbed his arm and squeezed my fingers into his bicep. I squeezed real hard. I looked at my huge forearm muscles as they bulged. They were huge and covered with veins and they forced my thick muscular fingers into my dad?s flesh like I was squeezing mush. My dad?s flesh was nothing to my big muscles. My muscles were so strong that instantly my big thick fingers were driving down to his bone. I kneaded my fingers through his weak little muscle and he yelled out in pain. I got to the bone and crushed my fingers into his nerves. He was yelling and crying at the same time. ?I said pull down your pants! You do what I say or you pay a big price,? I said as I crushed his arm down to the bone. He immediately pulled down his pants and I let go of his arm.

I rubbed my hand over his white ass just like he had done to me so many times. ?Oh you got a nice white ass,? I said. ?Nice and white now. I wonder what it?s gonna look like with big red welts all over it. I wonder how it?s gonna feel. Oh yeah, I know how it?s gonna feel. But you don?t do you, bully daddy. Well, now you?re gonna find out. You?re gonna find out how it feels to be a little kid being beat by a big strong adult. You?re gonna feel some real pain, just like you gave me. Now you?re the puny one and I?m the big strong one. You ready, asshole??

My dad started shaking. ?Please don?t Danny. I?m sorry. I?m really sorry.? I rubbed his butt some more, feeling it?s softness with my strong fingers. ?Too late, bully. You should have been sorry 10 years ago. It?s way too late to be sorry.? At that I smashed the paddle into his butt. It made a loud smacking sound and he yelled. Then I smashed it two more times. By now he was crying. ?I?m only using about a quarter of my strength. You wanna feel it with half of my strength?? He shuddered. ?No, no, you?re so strong! You?re really hurting me.? I laughed. ?Oh yeah, and you never hurt me.? I smashed him three more times and he was crying wildly. ?Remember when you hit me so hard I collapsed on the floor? I think maybe the hit was like this.? I smashed the paddle into his butt with about half of my strength. He screamed and collapsed onto the floor. ?Half of my strength,? I said as he cried and looked up at me. ?You don?t wanna feel all of my strength.?

He cried for several minutes as I stood over him. He was looking up at my body and I casually flexed my muscles so he could see just how big they were. I put my foot on his cock, which was now shriveled. I could see it plainly since his pants were down. ?I thought you had a puny little cock and I was right,? I said. ?It never looked very big under your pants even though it was hard. My cock?s way bigger than yours.? I pulled down my boxers and even relaxed my cock was a lot bigger than my dad?s. ?Some day we?ll have to compare sizes when we?re hard. I bet I?m three inches bigger. Maybe I?ll make you suck me off. How?d you like to give you son a blow job? The big bully dad sucking his son?s huge cock. Oh yeah, that might be fun. And if I order it, you better do it or you?ll get beat. Anything I order, you do. You got that, asshole?? He looked at me and said ?Yes.? I kicked him hard in the ribs and yelled ?Yes, what?? He looked at my muscular body and said, ?Yes SIR.?

?Okay, stand up,? I ordered. ?We?re gonna go see mom.? He stood up, pulled up his pants and buckled the belt. I stayed in my boxers. We opened the door to the study and walked into the family room where mom was reading. She was facing away from us and she said ?I hope you didn?t get too hurt, Danny. I told you you were breaking the rule.? I grinned. ?I didn?t get hurt at all, mom. I?m the one who did the hurting. And the bully dad is the one who felt the pain.? She quickly turned around and looked at us. ?Oh my god,? she said as she looked at my body. ?You see, mom, I had a growth spurt. Thousands of pounds of iron and lots of food and look what happened.? I flexed my arms for her. ?I gained 62 pounds of muscle in two months. I wasn?t studying at Justin?s house. I was working out with his weights. And I got so strong his dad had to keep buying more weights. I?m eight times stronger than I was and I?m way stronger than this asshole here. I?m the new man of the house. He?s taking orders from me. And if he doesn?t obey an order, he?s gonna get beat, just like he beat me. Isn?t that right, asshole?? My dad looked at my mom and then at me. I casually flexed my right arm as it hung like a big ham under my broad shoulder. ?Yes sir,? he said as he stared at my muscles.

?This is my surprise, mom. This asshole is never gonna beat you again. If he does, he?s gonna get beat so hard he?ll be praying he was dead. Stand up and come over here, mom.? She stood up and came over, looking at my body the whole time. She couldn?t believe what she was seeing. ?Slap him, mom. Slap him hard on the face. Just like he did to you.? She looked at me and then at my dad. ?Well, I don?t know,? she said. ?It?s easy,? I said and I slapped my right hand hard across my dad?s face. He winced in pain. ?See how easy it is? Do it. Think of all the times he hurt you and then do it.? She looked at me and then she looked at my dad. Then she raised her hand and slapped my dad across his face. Her slap wasn?t nearly as hard as my slap, but he still winced in pain. ?He?s not your boss anymore, mom. If he tells you to do something, just ignore him. And if he gets annoying, tell me and I?ll beat him. Oh yeah, dad. Go fix your own dinner. I think it?s in the refrigerator. You can heat it up yourself. You might want to take in a pillow so you can sit down. And tomorrow I?m gonna give you some orders.?

The next day I didn?t wear my sweat clothes to school. I wore a tee shirt - it was a new one I got a few months before but it was really small on me now. My chest had grown from 34 to 45 inches so any clothes that fit me two months ago were really small now. But it was kind of fun fitting into it. You could see every muscle flex under the straining fabric. My biceps were way too big for the sleeves so I had to hike them up near my shoulders. You could see my entire muscular arms. My shoulders were so big that the shirt could barely contain them and my pecs were bulging out like big melons. The fabric was so tight that my lats were spreading it from the back, showing the tremendous taper I had. It was hard finding pants, because my legs were so big. My waist had only grown a half inch, all solid muscle, but my legs had grown eight inches. And my little boy 14 year old pants weren?t designed for legs that big. One of my first orders to my dad was going to be to give me a ton of money so I could go out and buy some clothes that fit. Finally I went into my dad?s closet and found some adult pants. They were big in the waist but my legs did barely fit. I let them sag a lot so you could see my butt and my washboard abs and oblique muscles below the small shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. They were really going to be surprised at school.

I went downstairs. My dad had already gone to work. My mom was in the kitchen, making me a huge breakfast. She turned around and looked at me. Then she laughed. ?Yeah you had a growth spurt all right. Look at you in that tee shirt. Your muscles are so big. That shirt can?t really hold them!? I hugged her and she hugged me back real hard. ?We?re free, mom. We?re free,? I said. She started crying and said ?You are such a good boy, Danny. It must have been hard for you to build up all that muscle. But that?s the only thing your dad respects - strength. And now you?re so strong! I love you Danny.? I hugged even harder and said, ?It was fun building my muscles, mom. My body really puts on muscle fast. Poor Justin can?t put on any muscle at all and I put on 62 pounds. And I?m going to get even bigger mom. I?m going to get real big and strong. I only weigh 160 pounds. I know I can put on a lot more muscle. Justin wants me to get huge. I wanna get huge. You?re gonna have a big muscular son, mom.? She kissed me and then I ate my huge breakfast.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Good continuation of the story. Although it seem more appropriate to have had a little more punishment for the bully dad, and then again that might be coming. Looking forward to further developments!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 02:36 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm looking forward to more GROWTH!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 02:48 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great story. Looking forward to seeing where you take this next.
  #5   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
This just proves that if you hurt somebody, it's just going to come back and bite you in the ass equal or more amount. People can only take so much before they snap. Great story so far. looking forward for more growth
  #6   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I just hope...

... that the bully father doesn't come home tomorrow night with a piece! That bastard is not used to taking orders and I'd guess he's not above bringing an "equalizer" into the equation against his son. All the muscle in the world wouldn't stop 2 ounces of lead. Or maybe that jerk will just opt not to come back home at all. Or maybe he'll turn out to be such a perv that he gets off on the abuse even when he's on the receiving end of it. So many possibilities. But, for me, this episode was the climax. I LOVED the vindication not only of Danny, but also of his mom. She's right, Danny is a good son. Too bad his father was too much of a prick to appreciate him. But at least Danny wasn't all alone. Justin and HIS dad turned out to be true friends to Danny. Danny owes his transformation as much to their support, both moral and financial, as he does to his own, sweat and grit!
  #7   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2008, 12:16 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Another great chapter, John D. As a testament to your work, I find myself checking the site several times a day to see if you've posted more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options