The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 01:37 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
strength quickies

Here are two little scenes by me and mlbjock. There's no growth, so maybe they'll get deleted. But I thought they were pretty fun, so I cleaned them up for your enjoyment.

-----------------------------------

Picture a dude with say 30" quads on a leg press. Then this little guy, maybe 5'6", all of 140, buff but not jacked, put his hand on the leg press sled and barely flexes. The big guy's quads flex hard, start to shake and are forced to bend lower and lower. This little stud's single tricep is just totally dominating this big guy's quads... he lets go of a little pressure, and the sled slowly rises. Then with a little flex, forces the guy's knees to his chest and nearly shears the supports off the machine.
Of course in the sex version, the little dude bends the machine's steel supports so the sled won't move and the BBer is pinned in. His 10" tool grows and rips thru his pants, as he lifts the machine and the BBer with one arm, positioning him over his tool, tears this shorts open and then lowers the man onto his tool, which easily pushes thru his glutes and deep inside. :) And just using that one arm, starts lifting the machine up and down, jacking the bodybuilder up and down on his cock. The bodybuilder quickly stops crying and starts moaning...his little 7" dick hard and leaking.
Let's call the little guy Matt, and the BBer Todd. so Matt lowers Todd and the machine completely impaling Todd on his pole, then lets go and flexes into a most-musclar. His cock completely supporting Todd's and machine's weight. Seeing this and feeling the pressure, todd blows a huge load. Matt flexes his cock a few times making Todd bounce up and down then grabs the machine and resumes his fucking. Todd doesn't even go soft and blows another load.

-----------------------------------
(alternate)

Lets say Matt is playing around on the bench. He's got 135lbs, just going up and down real slow. Todd comes over and smirks and makes a big show of loading his own bar up to 405lbs on the adjacent bench.

Todd makes some condescending comment to Matt about how he's gotta bump up his intensity if he ever expects to get big. Anyway, Todd starts his set, and Matt hops over and stands straddling Todd's waist. Todd is like "wtf" and starts to rack the weight to deal with this, but Matt lays his left hand on the bar and holds it at mid-rep with barely any flex. He mumbles something about "intensity" while holding the bar level and in place with his left, he reaches out his right hand, and uses one finger to wipe the four 45lb plates off the right end of the bar; the safety clip shrieking before breaking into pieces. Matt's left forearm pulses as 180lbs drop off the right side of the bar; but neither the abrupt torque nor Todd's desperate efforts seem to faze him. Matt thoughtfully looks over Todd's considerable upper body with a smirk, before switching hands and clearing off the left side of the bar in the same manner. So it's just an empty bar now, and he eases up a little, allowing a dumbfounded Todd to push him back up to his extended position.

Then Matt starts doing tricep extensions with the bar; Todd is panicked, but can't resist Matt's extensions. Matt lets Todd's arms push up, and presses them gently back down. Up and down, all with one hand. Todd's arms and chest are trembling and shuddering and he's turning red from exertion. With each rep, Matt's cock can be seen to expand dangerously in his shorts. When Matt gets bored, he pushes the bar all the way to Todd's chest, holds for a second while looking into Todd's eyes and smiling with excitement, then gives a little shove (light for Matt), totally knocking Todd's wind out. Holding his right hand on the bar on Todd's chest, he reaches over and uses his free left arm to bend the left side of the bar around the bench, switches hands and bends the right side around the bench too, grabbing the crossed ends under the bench with his right hand and twisting them around each other like a twist-tie.

Matt unstraddles Todd, bringing his right leg back to the left side of the bench. Sliding his left arm under Todd's legs, Matt brushes them back against Todd's chest, brings his own right leg up and stomps the empty section of bench where Todds legs were before Matt rolled him up, cleaving the bench in two, and leaving Todd's ass unsupported. The rack and the remainder of the bench and Todd's weight are balanced between the two remaining rack/bench legs and Matt's arm. There are probably 8x45s on the bench's built-in weight tree, as well 4 of each of the smaller denominations, plus the mangled bar and whatever the remainder of the bench weighs, say 750lbs or so total, err plus Todd, so make it 1,000. Matt steps back around so he's standing at the "ass" of the bench, still holding Todd's legs back with his left forearm, leans forward and reaches around Todd's legs with his right hand and tucks his one finger into the little groove between the bar and Todd's pec cleavage, curling his finger around the bar, lifts the whole mess to himself, Todd awkwardly sandwiched against Matt's unfathomably hard body, and plates jingling with every movement. Matt lowers Todd's impressively muscled ass onto his freed python. Muffling Todd's protests, Matt greedily crushes their lips together, his tongue far more in charge and at home in Todd's mouth than Todd's own. Matt pumps his new contraption slowly with the one hooked finger until they both come violently. Matt thanks Todd for his earlier advice, adding "This was way more intense".
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Now if there were only more STORIES like this...
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 12:54 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Well this was a brief like 10 minute chat. Maybe we can come up with a bit longer one next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbraxis View Post
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbraxis View Post

If you write it, I'll read it :-)
  #5   Add to SoraIsTheMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:43 PM

SoraIsTheMan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SoraIsTheMan
That is really cool
  #6   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
If that is what you guys come up with in 10 minutes, can I chat with you for an hour or two?
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Dude, I love this, I just love to see a small, little guy being so strong that he dominates a huge BB with ease, not only that, but he treats the weight that the much bigger guy was using as a toy. I have got to chat with you sometime! ID is [email protected] on Yahoo IM.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 10:58 PM

Sure, though can't promise quality... ;-)
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Dude, I love this, I just love to see a small, little guy being so strong that he dominates a huge BB with ease, not only that, but he treats the weight that the much bigger guy was using as a toy. I have got to chat with you sometime! ID is [email protected] on Yahoo IM.
Great story idea for "Todd's Wish", for a future chapter...
  #10   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 11:31 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Ten thumbs up.
That bar-bending stuff gets me every time. But then so does the amount of weight the little dude is able to toy with.
  #11   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
damn! good stuff - personal kink maybe, but the first story with Matt using only the power of that big cock to lift all that weight gets me going...
  #12   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myoder View Post
damn! good stuff - personal kink maybe, but the first story with Matt using only the power of that big cock to lift all that weight gets me going...
Jeez! I didn't even notice the cock lifting scene until you pointed it out! I love seeing that, the cock being just as strong as the rest of a superhumanly strong guy, man, I hope someone takes the time to actually make a story like this. Short, ripped, superhumanly strong dude with a huge, strong cock, that is almost the perfect story to me.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #13   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM

musclekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclekid
hellz yeah dude sound hot
  #14   Add to Aaron C's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:39 PM

Aaron C is on a distinguished road
man that was so hot! Great detail. I could picture it in my mind while reading it.
  #15   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:21 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Sounds like I need to continue the Little Mikey series and see what Mike's cock can do besides play with Nate and bend gym equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Jeez! I didn't even notice the cock lifting scene until you pointed it out! I love seeing that, the cock being just as strong as the rest of a superhumanly strong guy, man, I hope someone takes the time to actually make a story like this. Short, ripped, superhumanly strong dude with a huge, strong cock, that is almost the perfect story to me.
  #16   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:29 AM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
I'm glad this thread has been revived - those strength quickies never fail to deliver!
  #17   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 09:14 AM

I guess since these originated with skumbum and mlbjock, this question is directed mainly to them.

Using your strength quickies as a jumping-off point, would you mind if I rewrote and posted them in story format? I can maybe add to this thread or post them in the story forum with your credits as the originators of the concept. I just find them to be too good to not be shared with the entire community.
  #18   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 05:33 PM

It's OK with me, especially since I would like to see a new story along these lines.
  #19   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Sounds like I need to continue the Little Mikey series and see what Mike's cock can do besides play with Nate and bend gym equipment.
That would be very, very welcome. I hope you do. Anything new with Little Mikey would be awesome, I missed his stories a lot recently. Need more smaller, strong, ripped teens in stories. I'm also looking forward to Geek2Jock's interpretation of this tale, hope he goes in depth with the descriptions of all the characters.

#20   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 07:11 PM

Here's my humble re-write of the above quickie

[COLOR=white]Part 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It is late and the heavy weight room is empty as IFBB pro Todd closes his eyes and slowly presses out his third set of leg presses, imagining himself onstage at his next competition in absolute peak condition. He pictures in his mind how big and cut his 30-inch thighs will be compared to his competition and how well the judges will score him for it. He rehearses his routine in his head as the sled and 810-lb of weight slides up and down the rails of the leg press machine with mechanical precision. As he nears the end of his third set, his legs are fatigued and tremble a little from the effort; nonetheless they are diligent to continue performing their task for their owner. With his eyes closed and lost in his own imagination, Todd fails to notice a relatively smaller guy who has approached the leg press machine and is standing right next to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt stands about 5?6? and maybe 140 pounds, a mere shadow of a frame when compared to Todd?s impressive pro bodybuilder?s physique. Nevertheless, Matt does not seem the least bit intimidated in Todd?s presence, as is often the situation in gyms where top athletes and bodybuilders come into contact with ?newbies? and members of the general public. It?s not immediately clear what is the foundation of Matt?s overwhelming confidence in light of the fact that a man of Todd?s stature and status could probably easily intimidate and overpower a guy of Matt?s size. Matt watches Todd?s chest rise and fall as he pumps out the reps, then his eyes travel down Todd?s powerful legs to the sled as it progresses up the rails, pauses, and then slowly descends again under Todd?s expert control. The fatigue of the routine is beginning to show as the ascents begin to take longer, but the effort is well-received as the veins and cords of Todd?s quads pulsate under his hairless tanned skin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Reaching out one hand, Matt rests his fingers on the backside of the footrest and lets his arm follow as the sled travels up, rests, and returns downward in another repetition. As Todd presses upwards for the next rep, Matt presses downward lightly with just his index finger and observes Todd?s reaction. Todd?s legs begin to tremble as his struggles to press the weight another rep, fearing the fatigue may prevent him from finishing the last few reps in this set. He fights to get the weight up, and once it is up he pauses longer than before and takes two or three deep breaths to gather his resources for one more rep. He fights to control the descent of the sled and its weights as it feels far heavier than before, and his hand instinctively reaches for the lock-out handle in case he is unable to finish this last, exhaustive rep. As his knees reach the 90-degree angle, he begins to press upward but the sled is virtually immobile. He begins to grunt and the sweat is dripping off his forehead, arms and legs as he struggles to budge the machine, but it seems immune to his efforts. Finally, with a tribalistic roar his summons every ounce of stamina in him and slowly drives the sled about halfway up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His legs trembling, his pulse pounding in his ears, his hands poised on the lever to lock the weights as soon as he can push the sled to the top of the rail, Todd begins to panic as he realizes he is at the point of failure and opens his eyes to see how much further he has to go to reach the lockout pins. His first instinct is surprise as he sees the insignificant arm of a small-framed guy outstretched to the sled frame. He at first assumes this guy is another gym member who may have seen Todd struggling with the weight and thought he would come over to render assistance, but as Todd looks over he finds the prospect laughable. How this puny guy could be of any assistance with such massive weights doesn?t even register in Todd?s mind as a possibility. Nonetheless, he may have to swallow his pride and ask for assistance from this puny guy if he cannot budge the sled a few more inches.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt looks down into Todd?s eyes an can read the confusion and inner struggle with his own ego. Matt smiles, an odd kind of smirk that suggests he knows Todd?s thoughts yet oddly self-confident as if he knows which one of them is actually in control of this situation. Matt lets off a little of the pressure his index finger is exerting on the back of the footrest and Todd can feel his legs again pressing upward, nearing the lockout point. With only a few inches to go, Matt resumes his earlier finger pressure and instantly the sled is again rock-steady against Todd?s futile efforts to budge it. The realization finally begins to formulate in Todd?s mind that maybe this small guy isn?t really helping but rather is toying with him, like maybe he?s got some perverse pleasure in seeing a brawny muscle man struggle. The anger boils inside Todd and he summons whatever reserves are in him to power that sled into the ceiling if necessary, and then give that puny little punk the pounding he deserves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt still grins as he reads the struggle and then the anger in Todd?s face. Clenching the handholds, Todd grunts as he attempts to overcome the resistance, but Matt simply presses his index finger downward a little more forcefully and the sled begins to descend against Todd?s hormone-inducing rage. Todd?s anger quickly melts into terror as he imagines that he is about to be crushed by the 800+ pounds of weight that now seems out of his control. Matt continues his gently downward pressing with his index finger, never breaking a sweat, not even raising his elbow to add leverage to his advantage, simply curling his wrist to follow the travel of the sled. Todd fixates his eyes on Matt?s smallish arm and gasps as the wind is slowly pressed out of his torso by his extended exertion. Matt?s arm is significantly small compared to Todd?s own, but it is not without its merits. Taut, veiny and well-defined, Matt?s arm simply doesn?t appear to possess the kind of strength it is apparently demonstrating at this very moment against Todd?s mammoth quads. And yet this situation defies all logic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt continues to press the sled downward until Todd?s knees pass the 90 degree point. Knowing this will put Todd at a disadvantage, Matt places his thumb on the opposite side of the footrest from his index finger, clamping the thick iron plate fully in his control. Todd passes the point of exhaustion and also the angle at which he can recover the weight, and desists from continuing this uphill battle. Instead, he attempts to reach out his arms in front of him and throw his legs out to the side of the machine in escape, knowing that the sled cannot travel so far down as to strike his torso. Matt sees Todd?s escape attempt and quickly jerks the sled downward before Todd can move his legs to freedom. The sudden jolt drives Todd?s knees into his chest, knocking the wind out of his lungs and pinning him irrevocably in the machine. Todd cries out in pain as his hamstrings stretch beyond their normal limits but even his cries are muted by the fact that his is breathless and now can only regain swallow breaths. Terror fills his eyes as he considers this could cause severe injury and seriously hurt his chances of competing next season.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Pinned in and panicked, Todd again looks up at the slight man next to his predicament. ?Why isn?t he running for help?? Todd wonders to himself. Matt simply bends his knees and kneels down closer to Todd?s head with a smirk on his face. Matt?s hand is still extended to the footrest platform, his thumb and forefinger clutching the metal plate and demonstrating their absolute control over it. The sled has reached its lower stops, heavy welded metal supports that prevent the sled and its weighted contents from traveling any lower. It is a safety mechanism for just this sort of situation, users who may overestimate their abilities and find themselves stuck under too much weight to lift. Todd?s larger physique makes him especially precarious in this situation since he is not flexible enough to extricate himself from this position. Todd?s only hope is this small guy next to him but he seems to have some other agenda. Todd and Matt?s eyes meet and in an instant both seem to read the other?s intentions. From his crouched position, Matt?s extended arm begins to pull downward from the two-finger grip on the heavy sled. He is not pulling himself back up to his feet, but rather pulling the sled down against the safety stops. The tinny shriek of bending steel fills Todd?s ears as the power of the sled?s forcible descent begins the buckle the safety stops and it again begins to descend onto him. Todd trembles with fear and realization that this is an impossible situation but that somehow this small-framed man has an inhuman strength that is overpowering even the beefiest of weight training equipment. Several cracks of metal fatigue signal that the safety stops have been overwhelmed and the clanking of their heavy metal echoes through the room as they fall to the concrete floor. Matt?s fingers are the only security left as the sled begins to bear down on Todd further, driving his knees to his chin and stretching his lower back so that several of the vertebrae pop with the torsion. This is most excruciating for Todd, his body unused to this level of stress. With his legs so high up, Todd?s glutes are off the machine?s seat and suspended a little higher up in the opening between the rails where they emerge beneath the seat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Todd?s short, shallow pants for breath are partly due to his panic and partly due to the crushing weight of his thighs against his torso. With the exception of his head, neck and arms, Todd is immobilized by the heavy machine. Matt releases his finger-hold on the footrest and his hand travels down the sled to the steel brackets that secure the sled to the rails. A second metallic groaning sound fills Todd?s ears, renewing his sense of impending doom. Matt?s hand clamps around the bracket and simply squeezes, compressing the bracket against the rail and then compressing the rail in on itself. The tubular steel rail is hollow but made of heavy rolled steel, yet it offers seemingly little resistance to Matt?s superhuman clutches. As the bracket and the rail implode under Matt?s grip, they are fused into a single metal mass that prevents the sled from moving up or down. Undoubtedly the machine will require significant metal cutting and welding to repair and it may have to be scrapped altogether since the heavy metal rails are such a vital structural component of the equipment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]From his confinement Todd cannot see the terrific demonstration of Matt?s strength but the sounds it is producing strikes enough terror in his heart. Rolling his head to the side, Todd?s eyes plead with Matt?s, but Matt?s eyes are calm, in control and? lustful? Todd?s eyes glance downward and he sees Matt?s other hand rubbing his own crotch and the outline of a significant tool is clearly outlined through the thin fabric of Matt?s gym shorts. Todd closes his eyes and begins to pray this nightmare will end as Matt?s thumb hooks the waistband of his shorts and pulls them down to his crouched thighs, revealing a prodigious 10-inch manhood as it swells to full rigidity. Todd?s own 7-inch cock is hard but he doesn?t know if that may be just a result of his unusual position. So many sensations are swirling through Todd?s fevered imagination, and the next one is as confusing and otherworldly as the rest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Todd feels as if he and the entire leg press machine are rising, as if they were in an ascending elevator. Opening his eyes and glancing to the side again, indeed his vision confirms that in relationship to his surrounds he is ascending. This is beyond his comprehension and his mind is now lost in some real-life dream, one that terrifies him and yet somewhere deep inside of his psyche one he finds incredibly exotic and arousing. Matt, with his hand still clasped around the contorted steel rail, easily raises the heavy machine a few inches off the floor and then with it solidly in his grasp straightens his legs to return to standing upright. Anyone walking into the weight room at that moment would have been greeted by a most unimaginable scene as Matt?s insignificant outstretched arm easily balances the 350 pound hack squat leg press machine, 810 pounds of weights and Todd?s 240 pound body in one hand! With such superhuman strength at his disposal, Matt?s arm is no more strained by the immense weight than a basketball player?s would be if palming a basketball out in front of him. Even so, the tendons rise beneath the skin along with large veins that crisscross Matt?s sinewy forearm and travel over his relaxed elongated bicep. Matt?s calm in-command presence contrasts that of now near-catatonic Todd.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With a slow but deliberate pivot of his wrist, Matt turns the angled machine further upright toward the ceiling, positioning the sled and many weight plates directly above Todd?s supine form. This exerts no additional pressure on Todd as the sled and its weights have been irrevocably secured to the now-vertical rails by Matt?s steel-contorting grip. Todd?s blood is hot and his heart is racing, his mind filled with implausible explanations for this situation. Matt meanwhile effortlessly brings the entire contraption around in front of himself so that he is facing what is usually the bottom of the machine and simply switches hands, demonstrating equally superhuman strength in the other arm to continue suspending the 1,400 pounds in midair. Raising the lot a little higher, Matt has an unrestricted view of Todd?s taut, striated glutes. Pinned in this position, his hamstrings screaming in pain, Todd?s impressive muscled buttocks are pressed so tightly against the fabric of his shorts that the outline of the striations is visible enough to count.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt reaches his free hand to Todd?s glutes and first caresses them gently. Todd is overwhelmed by strange new feelings of eroticism that in his mind seem out of place with his current situation. Matt?s rubs Todd?s glutes for a few moments, then lets his fingers travel up towards Todd?s spine. Hooking a couple of fingers around Todd?s waistband, Matt simply pulls them downward and the fabric rips open, exposing Todd?s cheeks to the cool air of the room. Todd trembles a little in surprise and anticipation. Matt purses his lips and gently blows a breath of air onto Todd?s buttocks, causing them to visibly tremble from the stimulation. With his knees in his chest, Todd?s glutes are spread wide enough that his anal sphincter is clearly visible. Matt leans in a little closer and huffs a warm breath on Todd?s anus, stimulating it to relax and expand involuntarily. Leaning back, Matt slowly lowers his arm suspending the contraption and its occupant while his other hand reaches down and strokes his own erection to spread its rich precum over the deep purple head. With such exacting control over the mammoth weight, Matt can precisely aim his rod to align with Todd?s eager anus and manage the rate at which he impales the helpless but eager bodybuilder to his sexual domination.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Todd gasps and pants as the new and exhilarating sensations emanating from his bowels sends a flood of emotions throughout his being and especially to his own throbbing erection. As Matt slowly lowers Todd and the machine onto his own mammoth manhood, the steely rod presses through Todd?s thick glutes with ease and plunges inside of him, exploring his nether regions. As the head of Matt?s tool finds and stimulates Todd?s prostate, Todd lets out an uncharacteristically high-pitched squeal and his cock explodes with a copious volume of cum that drips down from his waistband onto his washboard abs, meaty pecs and reaching his chin and nose. Maybe it?s the inverted position causing the blood to pool in his head, but Todd feels a sense of pleasure with this release that he has never felt before; it?s reminiscent of that very first time he ejaculated as a pre-teen adolescent, the raw and uninhibited sense of masculine power and sensuality that was both confusing and somehow liberating.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A new sensation emerges in Todd?s gut as Matt begins lifting and then lowering Todd and the contraption, letting the weight of it all fall a little harder with each stroke. It grows a little uncomfortable in Todd?s bowels as he realizes Matt intends to press his steely rod entirely into Todd?s orifice! He begins to tense up but that makes the experience more painful as Matt?s irrevocable pounding motion drives him deeper into Todd. Matt pulls Todd up a ways, not so far as to let his cockhead emerge from Todd?s anus, but then with the force of a pile driver he slams his superhuman phallus against Todd?s cavity with force. Matt releases the huge contraption imprisoning Todd and uses its weight as leverage to press past Todd?s hesitant bowels by brute force. Todd pants as he is manhandled and then moans as he feels the full weight of his own body and the machine along with its weights bearing down on his insides. It is exquisite torture![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt, having let go of the contraption, cups his hands behind his head and revels in the sensation of holding aloft more than half a ton of weight with his cock! He clenches his kegel muscles to prevent himself from cumming too soon and also to flex his rigidity. It bobs up and down in spite of the tremendous weight it is suspending and demonstrates as precise of control over the weight as did Matt?s hands. He grins confidently as he performs an impromptu set of ?penis curls? with the weight and hears Todd?s moans of ecstasy as he shoots his second load within a minute of the first. By now Todd?s torso and face is sticky with his own cum and he licks his lips to taste his own salty ejaculate. Todd?s sexual gratification arouses Matt further and he flexes his arms and chest between him and the contraption into a most-muscular pose, accentuating his lean, sinewy pecs, eight-pack abs and striated delts. Clenching his kegels once more, Matt?s super-cock raises Todd and the contraption back upright by its perch inside Todd?s now fully-exploited hole. Matt clutches the vertical rail and resumes pumping the contraption up and down, this time with more speed as he strokes himself off. Todd moans louder and voluntarily alternates clenching his own glutes to add stimulation to Matt?s stroking until Todd finally shoots a third load within five minutes and yet is no less diminished in volume or force.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Feeling his own ejection growing imminent, Matt adds to his stroking action the pulsation of his hips and his huge, sweaty balls slap against Todd?s bare buttocks with each stroke as he thrusts his rod deep inside Todd. Suddenly feeling his juices rising, Matt pauses his stroking and simply buries his shaft as deep as he can inside of Todd and grunts like a wild animal, adding to it the melody of twisting metal as his grip on the steel rails signals his full release. The welds snap and the rails bow inward as Matt presses his arms together in a chest press, feeling the untapped raw power of his awesome strength unmatched by the constructs of mere mortals. Todd feels the pulsations of Matt?s ejaculate in his gut like daggers as they are ejected with the velocity of a rifle. Todd loses consciousness after counting more than 20 such emissions from Matt?s dominating manhood.[/COLOR]
  #21   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Wow! 0.0! Words can't describe the awesomeness of this story, even as good as strength quickies was, the way you described the whole scene, with Todd's feelings coming to the forefront, first of all cocky, then scared, then turned on, then orgasmic with the fact that he was being dominated and screwed by someone so small, yet so strong, just awesome stuff man.

#22   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 08:12 PM

I really wanted to write more about Matt's feelings too but I couldn't really figure out where he was coming from. All in all it reflects the depth of my attraction to the original idea and why I felt compelled to novel-ize it.
  #23   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 09:39 PM

I think he meant 10.0...
  #24   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Not really, that's a wide-eyed expression of amazement and disbelief at how good the story was, I've seen people use that on other boards, if I could steal something else from someone here, I hope TeenmuscleGod doesn't mind that I use this.

8==========0

#25   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:49 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
just read part 2!!! When's part 3???!!! Too incredibly hot!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options