The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 09:50 AM

leedsmusic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leedsmusic
werewolf meeting

[COLOR=white]let me know what u think guys [/COLOR]
Werewolf Meeting
[COLOR=white] Lee had grabbed his coat and keys and headed for the door. He was a bit nervous and didn?t know what to expect, but he was going to do it anyhow. Lee had met a man online named Brian, and they had agreed to meet tonight. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Brian shared the same fantasies as Lee about shape shifting to become a hairy, muscular wolf beast. He had been chatting with Brian for a couple of months. Brian lived just about 20 miles from Lee?s apartment. He seemed like just a regular fella that happened to fantasize about changing into a sexually hungry beast. Lee couldn?t fault Brian for thinking like that, because he, too, dreamed of the same happenings. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] The one thing that was different about Brian was that he kept insisting that he doesn?t just fantasize about it, but instead, he actually morphs into a wolf like creature, bulging with fur and muscle. Lee, of course, told Brian that, ?Seeing is believing.? Brian offered one night to prove it to Lee. Lee still didn?t believe Brian, but he figured the role playing would still be fun even if Brian didn?t really change into the beast he claimed to become. Lee arrived at Brian?s place 30 minutes after he had hung up the phone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Lee knocked on the door, and nervously paced, waiting for Brian to answer. When Brian finally did answer the door, Lee was taken back. Brian had a larger stature than he appeared to have online. He easily stood at least 6 foot 4, maybe as much as 6 foot 6, and weighed at least 270 pounds. This made Lee a little nervous at first, but Brian?s warm smile and heartfelt invitation into the apartment eased Lee?s nerves a little bit. Lee shook Brian?s heavy, furry hand, and continued inside. Lee thought to himself that even if he did not witness any transformation here tonight, he?d still be delighted to see how much more fur joined the patch sticking out of the top of Brian?s white long sleeve dress shirt. They sat down on Brian?s couch. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] ?Are you thirsty Lee?? Brian asked. ?Nah, I?m fine.? Lee replied. ?Okay, listen. You are the first man I?ve met that I know is aroused by the idea of me morphing into a wolf man. I?m excited that you like the idea of this, and that you are not scared. I have not been with anyone, sexually, since I?ve become what I am. I can?t control the change when I get to a certain level of sexual excitement. I?m afraid I will scare you off. I can?t wait to be with you since you seem to understand me. It?s been so long for me. You look as if you?re excited to see if this crazy claim I make is true. So, having said that, shall we just get down to business and cut the small talk? What do you say Lee, you ready to witness this?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] ?Show me your stuff wolf man!? Lee exclaimed. Brian grinned a bit as he gently rubbed the front of Lee?s basket. Lee grinned back at him. Brian could feel that Lee?s dick was already getting hard in his shorts. Lee took off his shirt for Brian, exposing a nice little patch of hair right between his pecs.?Nice chest Lee!? Brian smiled. You?re a pretty hot guy. You might speed up this transformation. I?m not used to doing this with someone, especially a good looking fella like you.? Lee could see Brian?s crotch expanding underneath his jeans. ?Nice pup tent!? Lee mentioned, while he grabbed Brian?s crotch. Brian let out a playful giggle. ?What was that for?? Lee asked. ?Just wait until you see it when the wolf comes out to play my friend!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Lee got even harder when he thought about that happening. He took off his pants and was left standing there with nothing on but a smile. Brian smiled at Lee?s cock and reached up to play with it. Lee sat back on the couch, leaned back and let Brian play with his man meat. He began to massage Brian?s hardening dick though his jeans while Brian caressed Lee?s with his large hands. This went on for a minute or two, and Lee was just waiting for something out of the normal to happen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] As Lee was rubbing on Brian?s cock, Brian began to wince a little, then a little more, and finally, he began to almost scream. Brian grabbed Lee?s hand inside of his own thick hand and squeezed it a little. ?Stop!? Brian exclaimed. ?What?s wrong Brian?? ?I didn?t mean to startle you, but I?m reaching that point, ?the point of no return.? I?ve got this morphing process down to a science now. I have to willfully bring it on every day in private in order to keep down the urge to change in public when I see a really hot guy. Once I get to that point, I can?t stop the fur from flying until after the process is complete. I want to give you a chance now to back out if you think this may be too much to handle. I won?t hurt you, but I don?t want you to get scared and run away.? ?Scared,? Lee scoffed, ?you see this big throbbing dick between my legs? The thought of all this is making me so fucking hard, I can?t stand it! It?ll send me into orbit if I get to witness this transformation. Bring it on!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] ?Okay,? Brian replied, ?keep rubbing my cock, and enjoy the show.? Brian winked. Lee?s heart was pounding. Was this Brian guy for real? He continued to rub on Brian?s cock through his jeans and wondered when Brian was going to let that bad boy out of its cage. Brian fell back down on the couch while Lee continued rubbing Brian?s rock hard dick. After he sat on the couch, Brian started thrashing lightly as his package kept getting bigger. His eyes rolled back into his head and he was gnashing his teeth back and forth. You could see that he wanted to scream, but he was breathless. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] With Brian?s jeans getting tighter and tighter, Lee kept rubbing. A huge wet spot was forming on his crotch and Lee could see that the buttons on the fly of Brian?s Levis 501 jeans were straining under the intense pressure. Suddenly, Lee heard a popping sound and he couldn?t believe what happened next. One by one, the buttons on Brian?s fly popped off and flew across the room, followed in short order by the buckle on his brown leather belt. Brian?s enormous cock had burst through the crotch of his jeans! When this happened, Brian let out an almost eerie scream combined with a deep growl. A thirteen inch dick came popping out of Brian?s fly. Lee couldn?t believe how huge it was. It was thick as a beer can and was beginning to pulsate while Brian was panting for breath. As his monstrous dick kept pulsing faster and faster, Brian seemed to writhe in pain and cried out, ?FUCK YEAH!!! I CAN FEEL THE WOLF MAN TAKING OVER!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Brian?s dick finally launched its batch of werewolf seed everywhere. It started spewing huge ropes of white creamy cum all over Lee. When he felt the warmth of Brian?s newly erupted seed dripping down his chest and face, Lee immediately launched a huge load back at Brian, landing it on Brian?s formerly clean dress shirt and tie. Brian thrashed back and forth on the couch as his thighs began to swell, stressing the side seams of his jeans to the point where they burst. Cum slowly spilled down Brian?s heavy, fat shaft and dripped off the bottom of his nut sack, where it was forming a puddle in the floor. Brian fell back onto the couch and began to wince some more, rocking back and forth a bit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Lee reached over to grab Brian?s dick and he started stroking it again. It felt very warm and slick and he couldn?t get his whole hand around the shaft anymore. It was growing even fatter before his eyes. He could smell the cum in the air. Brian once again started to grit his teeth and hold his breath. Lee?s attention was drawn to the floor. He could not believe his eyes. Brian?s feet were beginning to swell inside his size 15 Nike sneakers. The laces broke quickly followed by a steady RRRRRRRIP as his white socks tore open across the instep of each foot. Lee immediately started getting hard again. With his eyes rolling back in his head, Brian continued to grind his teeth again, only this time, his incisors began to slowly elongate. The top ones were beginning to grow downward, and Lee could see the bottom ones beginning to sprout upward, leaving Brian with a vicious looking set of razor-sharp fangs. When Brian stopped writhing on the couch, and his eyes came back out from the back of his head, they had changed from brown to an odd, mystical looking greenish yellow, with a light gray ring around them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Brian?s inner wolf was really beginning to make its presence known. He smiled at Lee, showing off his fully formed incisors and giving a deep guttural growl. As he did this, Lee noticed Brian?s eyes glowing and then he felt something very peculiar. Brian?s pecs began to flex, and stiffen up. He had saliva dripping from his sharp fangs as he grunted and snarled. His dick was still shooting such an unusually large amount of cum that Lee was using it to lube his own dick while he was jerking off. Brian finally gave a deep long growl as his pecs started to push outward. Lee could feel the muscle stretching and expanding under Brian?s shirt. His abs then started to follow suit. Brian bent over under the strain of his abs tightening and expanding. He began to ripple with muscle in his midsection, and the pain could be seen in his wicked green wolf eyes. Suddenly, as he packed on pounds of muscles to his chest, the thick patch of fur that grew to surround Brian?s massive, swollen, dripping, cock, began to move upward towards his abs. ?Things are about to get really FUCKING HAIRY NOW! ? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] No sooner had he got the words out of his mouth, his 15 inch cock shot another round of cum, barreling across the room and drenching everything in its path. His clothes could no longer take this intense punishment. The collar button on his shirt shot across the room, and the knot on his tie was shredded. His abs and pecs burst through his shirt forcefully. Lee watched in total amazement as the hair was getting thicker, and thicker, covering his whole stomach. His chest began to take on the furry change too. First, it started in the middle of his pecs. His chest began to sprout a thick patch of black fur that spread across his huge pecs. It blended with the fur that was still growing on his stomach. After seeing this, Lee couldn?t hold back anymore. He furiously stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed the new patch of fur with the other, causing the eruption of a thick dripping load all over Brian?s extremely hairy chest and abs. Brian?s arms began to twitch. His biceps were ballooning out and veins began pulsating and rippling, carving web like patterns over his skin. His forearms were getting fatter by the second. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Eventually the sleeves of Brian?s shirt were no match for this fury. The sleeve buttons popped off and the sleeves steadily ripped from the wrist all the way to the shoulder seam.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] The change was complete. Brian was already an impressive specimen before, but nothing could have prepared Lee for the furry beast before him. Brian had gained eight inches in height and 150 pounds of muscle, making him seven feet tall and weighing in at an incredible 420 pounds. Lee sat there on the couch, spellbound. Brian stood up, kicked off what was left of his shredded Nikes and also cast off what was left of his shirt and jeans too. He bent down, picked Lee up off the couch, and carried him off to the bedroom. He laid Lee down on the bed, flipped him over and began stroking Lee?s ass cheeks. Lee was scared, knowing what was coming next, but it turned out he need not have been afraid. Though Brian?s dick was by far the largest Lee had ever seen, the fucking that ensued was not nearly as painful as Lee feared it would be. Brian shot load after load of thick white cum all over Lee?s back. Finally exhausted, Brian collapsed in bed beside Lee, and fell asleep. By morning, Brian had reverted back to his more human form. He woke up, prepared breakfast for Lee and himself, then passionately kissed Lee as he left to go to work. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I hope to see you again sometime, Lee?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Don?t worry, Brian?..I?ll be back soon enough?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]THE END[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leedsmusic For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (October 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mscl_lover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:05 AM

mscl_lover is on a distinguished road
Wow that was fuckin HOT man!!
  #3   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:05 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Dude, you've got to continue this story! It's so hot that it deserves another chapter or two. Very hot transformation scene.
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 02:36 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Would be great to see Lee turn into a muscle werewolf too.
  #5   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 01:40 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow

What can I say but that was unbelievably hawt!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 02:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed the first installment and look forward to more!!! Let the condition spread.
Mike
  #7   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM

I love the comment boys keep them cumming feel free to message me on yahoo
  #8   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM

Slight Revisions (Hopefully Part II CUMMING soon)

Lee had grabbed his coat and keys and headed for the door. He was a bit nervous and didn?t know what to expect, but he was going to do it anyhow. Lee had met a man online named Brian, and they had agreed to meet tonight.

Brian shared the same fantasies as Lee about shape shifting to become a hairy, muscular wolf beast. He had been chatting with Brian for a couple of months. Brian lived just about 20 miles from Lee?s apartment. He seemed like just a regular fella that happened to fantasize about changing into a sexually hungry beast. Lee couldn?t fault Brian for thinking like that, because he, too, dreamed of the same happenings.

The one thing that was different about Brian was that he kept insisting that he doesn?t just fantasize about it, but instead, he actually morphs into a wolf like creature, bulging with fur and muscle. Lee, of course, told Brian that, ?Seeing is believing.? Brian offered one night to prove it to Lee. Lee still didn?t believe Brian, but he figured the role playing would still be fun even if Brian didn?t really change into the beast he claimed to become. Lee arrived at Brian?s place 30 minutes after he had hung up the phone.

Lee knocked on the door, and nervously paced, waiting for Brian to answer. When Brian finally did answer the door, Lee was taken back. Brian had a larger stature than he appeared to have online. He easily stood at least 6 foot 4, maybe as much as 6 foot 6, and weighed at least 270 pounds. This made Lee a little nervous at first, but Brian?s warm smile and heartfelt invitation into the apartment eased Lee?s nerves a little bit. Lee shook Brian?s heavy, furry hand, and continued inside. Lee thought to himself that even if he did not witness any transformation here tonight, he?d still be delighted to see how much more fur joined the patch sticking out of the top of Brian?s white long sleeve dress shirt. They sat down on Brian?s couch.

?Are you thirsty Lee?? Brian asked. ?Nah, I?m fine.? Lee replied. ?Okay, listen. You are the first man I?ve met that I know is aroused by the idea of me morphing into a wolf man. I?m excited that you like the idea of this, and that you are not scared. I have not been with anyone, sexually, since I?ve become what I am. I can?t control the change when I get to a certain level of sexual excitement. I?m afraid I will scare you off. I can?t wait to be with you since you seem to understand me. It?s been so long for me. You look as if you?re excited to see if this crazy claim I make is true. So, having said that, shall we just get down to business and cut the small talk? What do you say Lee, you ready to witness this??

?Show me your stuff wolf man!? Lee exclaimed. Brian grinned a bit as he gently rubbed the front of Lee?s basket. Lee grinned back at him. Brian could feel that Lee?s dick was already getting hard in his shorts. Lee took off his shirt for Brian, exposing a nice little patch of hair right between his pecs.?Nice chest Lee!? Brian smiled. You?re a pretty hot guy. You might speed up this transformation. I?m not used to doing this with someone, especially a good looking fella like you.? Lee could see Brian?s crotch expanding underneath his jeans. ?Nice pup tent!? Lee mentioned, while he grabbed Brian?s crotch. Brian let out a playful giggle. ?What was that for?? Lee asked. ?Just wait until you see it when the wolf comes out to play my friend!?
Lee got even harder when he thought about that happening. He took off his pants and was left standing there with nothing on but a smile. Brian smiled at Lee?s cock and reached up to play with it. Lee sat back on the couch, leaned back and let Brian play with his man meat. He began to massage Brian?s hardening dick though his jeans while Brian caressed Lee?s with his large hands. This went on for a minute or two, and Lee was just waiting for something out of the normal to happen.

As Lee was rubbing on Brian?s cock, Brian began to wince a little, then a little more, and finally, he began to almost scream. Brian grabbed Lee?s hand inside of his own thick hand and squeezed it a little. ?Stop!? Brian exclaimed. ?What?s wrong Brian?? ?I didn?t mean to startle you, but I?m reaching that point, ?the point of no return.? I?ve got this morphing process down to a science now. I have to willfully bring it on every day in private in order to keep down the urge to change in public when I see a really hot guy. Once I get to that point, I can?t stop the fur from flying until after the process is complete. I want to give you a chance now to back out if you think this may be too much to handle. I won?t hurt you, but I don?t want you to get scared and run away.? ?Scared,? Lee scoffed, ?you see this big throbbing dick between my legs? The thought of all this is making me so fucking hard, I can?t stand it! It?ll send me into orbit if I get to witness this transformation. Bring it on!?

?Okay,? Brian replied, ?keep rubbing my cock, and enjoy the show.? Brian winked. Lee?s heart was pounding. Was this Brian guy for real? He continued to rub on Brian?s cock through his jeans and wondered when Brian was going to let that bad boy out of its cage. Brian fell back down on the couch while Lee continued rubbing Brian?s rock hard dick. After he sat on the couch, Brian started thrashing lightly as his package kept getting bigger. His eyes rolled back into his head and he was gnashing his teeth back and forth. You could see that he wanted to scream, but he was breathless.

With Brian?s jeans getting tighter and tighter, Lee kept rubbing. A huge wet spot was forming on his crotch and Lee could see that the buttons on the fly of Brian?s Levis 501 jeans were straining under the intense pressure. Suddenly, Lee heard a popping sound and he couldn?t believe what happened next. One by one, the buttons on Brian?s fly popped off and flew across the room, followed in short order by the buckle on his brown leather belt. Brian?s enormous cock had burst through the crotch of his jeans! When this happened, Brian let out an almost eerie scream combined with a deep growl. A thirteen inch dick came popping out of Brian?s fly. Lee couldn?t believe how huge it was. It was thick as a beer can and was beginning to pulsate while Brian was panting for breath. As his monstrous dick kept pulsing faster and faster, Brian seemed to writhe in pleasurable pain and cried out, ?FUCK YEAH!!! I CAN FEEL THE WOLF MAN TAKING OVER!?

Brian?s dick finally launched its batch of werewolf seed everywhere. It started spewing huge ropes of white creamy cum all over Lee. When he felt the warmth of Brian?s newly erupted seed dripping down his chest and face, Lee immediately launched a huge load back at Brian, landing it on Brian?s formerly clean shirt. Brian thrashed back and forth on the couch as his thighs began to swell, stressing the side seams of his jeans to the point where they burst. Cum slowly spilled down Brian?s heavy, fat shaft and dripped off the bottom of his nut sack, where it was forming a wet sticky puddle. Brian fell back onto the couch and began to wince some more, rocking back and forth a bit.

Lee reached over to grab Brian?s dick and he started stroking it again. It felt very warm and slick and he couldn?t get his whole hand around the shaft anymore. It was growing even fatter before his eyes. He could smell the cum in the air. Brian once again started to grit his teeth and hold his breath. Lee?s attention was drawn to the floor. He could not believe his eyes. Brian?s feet were beginning to swell inside his size 15 Nike sneakers. The laces broke quickly followed by a steady RRRRRRRIP as his white socks tore open across the instep of each foot. Lee immediately started getting hard again. With his eyes rolling back in his head, Brian continued to grind his teeth again, only this time, his incisors began to slowly elongate. The top ones were beginning to grow downward, and Lee could see the bottom ones beginning to sprout upward, leaving Brian with a vicious looking set of razor-sharp fangs. When Brian stopped writhing on the couch, and his eyes came out from the back of his head, they had changed from brown to an odd, mystical looking greenish yellow, with a light gray ring around them.

Brian?s inner wolf was really beginning to make its presence known. He smiled at Lee, showing off his fully formed incisors and giving a deep guttural growl. As he did this, Lee noticed Brian?s eyes glowing and then he felt something very peculiar. Brian?s pecs began to flex, and stiffen up. He had saliva dripping from his sharp fangs as he grunted and snarled. His dick was still shooting such an unusually large amount of cum that Lee was using it to lube his own dick while he was jerking off. Brian finally gave a deep long growl as his pecs started to push outward. Lee could feel the muscle stretching and expanding under Brian?s shirt. His abs then started to follow suit. Brian bent over under the strain of his abs tightening and expanding. He began to ripple with muscle in his midsection, and the pain could be seen in his wicked green wolf eyes. Suddenly, as he packed on pounds of muscles to his chest and arms, his shirt began to strain under the growth. The thick patch of fur that grew to surround Brian?s massive, swollen, dripping, cock, began to move upward towards his abs. ?Things are about to get really FUCKING HAIRY NOW! ? Brian shouted with a growl and his new teeth making it harder for him to speak.

No sooner had he got the words out of his mouth, his 15 inch cock shot another round of cum, barreling across the room and drenching everything in its path. His clothes could no longer take this intense punishment. The collar on his T-shirt was shredded by Brian?s massive neck growth. His abs and pecs burst through his shirt forcefully. Lee watched in total amazement as Brian?s hair was getting thicker, and thicker. The thick fur on Brian?s bush was moving up his abs. His treasure trail was growing thicker and spreading out all over his abs. In a matter of seconds, his abs were covered with thick dark fur, totally obscuring any skin underneath. His chest began to take on the furry transformation too. First, it started in the middle of his pecs. His chest began to sprout a thick patch of black fur that spread across his huge pecs. It blended with the fur that was still growing on his stomach. After seeing this, Lee couldn?t hold back anymore. He furiously stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed the new patch of fur with the other, causing the eruption of a thick dripping load all over Brian?s extremely hairy chest and abs.

Brian?s arms began to twitch. His biceps were ballooning out and veins began pulsating and rippling, carving web like patterns over his skin. His forearms were getting fatter by the second. His arms were now massive hunks of ripped, bulging muscle. The insanely thick fur on Brian?s chest began to work down his biceps, encasing his massive guns with substantial amounts of furriness. The fur traveled to his forearms and even began to envelop the back of Brian?s hands. His knuckles were becoming thickly covered as Brian?s hands became extraordinarily thick and furry. Brian held his own hands to his face, enjoying the scene of dark, razor-sharp claws that were replacing his fingernails, pushing their way out of Brian?s furry hands. Seeing this happen to himself made Brian start howling and shoot another furious load of hot sticky cum on Lee?s chest.
After the transformation swallowed Brian's newly formed beefy arms, it began to envelop his shoulders. Lee watched in continued amazement as Brian's shoulders began pushing long, dark thick, fur from the skin. Lee faced the incredibly furry man before him and jumped in Brian's lap. He then began rubbing Brian's furry shoulders and rubbing his cock against Brian's furry belly. As Lee rubbed, he could feel Brian's thickly coated shoulders hand off the furry transformation to Brian's back. Lee could feel Brian's back fur getting longer, and entangling in his fingers more and more as the woofy morph continued. Brian's whole upper torso was completely covered in fur.

The Following User Says Thank You to leedsmusic For This Useful Post:
PunkGuy01 (January 24th, 2013)
  #9   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:29 PM

Anyone wanna help me finish with a Part II? I was thinking of making Lee change because of the cum Brian soaked him with.
  #10   Add to hottie2002's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 09:08 PM

hottie2002 is on a distinguished road
help with p. II

sure, i'd love to! just can't do it this up comming week. besides that, yeah man, sign me up! you have me on Yahoo! messenger too
  #11   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:03 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
I hope you don't mind - I took the liberty of rewriting your story, adding more detail and developing the characters a bit more, adding a bit of emotional conflict. It's a hot story and got my imagination going.

What do you think?

redwolf

[start]
Lee had grabbed his coat and keys and headed for the door. He was a bit nervous and didn?t know what to expect, but he was going to do it anyhow.

Lee was always nervous meeting someone in person he had talked with online. He didn't hook up with guys he met online very often, but he was nervous this time.

For once, Lee found a man that shared his fantasy - a fantasy he felt a little embarrassed about admitting to dates before he had a chance to get to know them.

More than anything else, Lee was turned on by the idea of shape shifting - to him, there was nothing more sexy than a hairy, muscular, uncontrollable wolf beast. He had been chatting with Brian for a couple of months and Brian shared Lee's fantasy.

Lee drove the twenty miles to Brian's apartment, thinking about their chats online. Brian's fantasies were so detailed. And so real, in a strange way.

Brian kept insisting that it wasn't a fantasy, that he could actually change into a wolf. As much as Lee found the idea hot, his brain gave him a reality check. It was just the stuff of fantasies.

"Show me," Lee told him on the phone.

Lee was still thinking about how sexy and deep Brian's voice sounded on the phone as he knocked on the door of Brian's apartment, nervously pacing.

The door opened slightly and Lee peered in. The door opened more and Brian greeted him.

Lee was taken aback. Brian easily stood at least six foot four, maybe six-six, and weighed at least 270. Brian was a hot man - he could easily be a bodybuilder.

"Or," Lee thought, "an escaped murdering convict."

Brian's warm reception and friendly face helped overcome Lee's concern. Brian invited him into his simple, dimly lit apartment. Brian pointed towards the dim lamps in the room.

"My eyes," Brian said, "they're sensitive to too much light since... since the first change."

"Oh," Lee said, awkwardly.

?Are you thirsty Lee?? Brian asked.

?Nah, I?m fine.? Lee replied.

Brian looked away from Lee, his eyes distant. They were both silent for a few moments as Lee looked at Brian, wondering about him and this strange fetish they both shared.

Brian looked at Lee. His deep brown eyes seemed to look deep inside Lee's soul. He smiled and they both chuckled awkwardly. Brian looked off into the distance, his face becoming more serious.

"Okay. Listen," he said, almost talking in a whisper.

"You are the first man I?ve met that I know is aroused by the idea of me ... changing," Brian said.

He turned his head, looking into Lee's eyes.

"You're not scared by this?"

"No," Lee said in a low voice, "I'm not scared."

Lee wondered what he'd gotten himself into. Turning into a werewolf was a nice fantasy, but he knew it couldn't happen in real life. But a part of him played along with the fantasy. He wanted it to be true, even it if could be.

"I've not been with anyone ... since I?ve become what I am. I can?t control the change when I get to a certain level ... of arousal," Brian said, his voice low and intense.

"I have to willfully bring it on every day in private in order to keep down the urge to change in public when I see a really hot guy," Brian said.

"I won?t hurt you, but I don?t want you to get scared and run away."

His eyes still focused, Brian gently reached over his meaty hand to Lee's shoulder.

"You seem to understand me. It?s been so long."

Lee felt an uncontrollable passion and attraction to Brian. He closed his eyes and moved his lips close to Brian's, kissing him.

Brians kiss was deep and aggressive, his tongue exploring Lee's mouth like a throbbing, hard cock.

Lee let out a low groan as they pulled away from each other.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Brian asked in a deep whisper.

Brian moved his mouth closer to Brian's lips and kissed him passionately.

"Show me," Lee said, aroused, his heart beating faster.

Their eyes focused on each other, Lee grinned and reached for Brian's crotch, rubbing his basket gently.

Lee could feel that Brian?s dick was already getting hard in his shorts. He slowly moved his hand over Brian's basket, feeling Lee's dick and balls.

"Oh yeah," Brian said as he closed his eyes, his voice getting a little deeper.

Brian slowly exhaled, his eyes still closed. He slowly took off his shirt for Brian, exposing a nice little patch of hair right between his pecs.

Lee moved his hand over the fur on Brian's chest.

"Nice," Lee said.

He could see Brian?s crotch expanding underneath his jeans. He grabbed Brian?s crotch and Brian let out a playful giggle.

?What was that for?? Lee asked, smiling.

?You'll see," Brian said, smiling and growling a bit, his voice seemingly deeper.

Lee was getting hot. It didn't matter if Brian just had an active imagination. He was a hot man and Lee was getting a hardon.

Lee stood up and took off his pants, his hardon making a tent of his underwear. Brain smiled a wicked grin and reached up, fondling Lee's cock through his shorts. He pulled them down and stroked his cock.

Lee sat down next to Brian and gave him a long, deep tongued kiss as he massaged Brian's growing meat through his pants. Brain's cock was hot, throbbing and pointed to one side, the head reaching to his waist. Lee moved his hand down the throbbing shaft, feeling Brian's massive balls through his jeans. Brian grunted, his firm hand wrapping around Lee's naked balls.

"Oh yeah," Brian growled. "Harder."

Lee complied, groping Brian's balls through the jeans. Brian let out a low gutteral growl as he responded, gripping Lee's balls even tighter, pushing his tongue deeper into Lee's mouth.

Then, Brian pulled away, placing his hands on his legs. He breathed deeply.

"Once the transformation starts," he said in a deep voice, "there's no turning back."

"You understand?" Brian asked, staring into Lee's eyes. "Do you still want this?"

Lee's cock was rock hard. His heart was pounding. He stared into Brian's eyes and stroked Brian's man meat harder through his jeans.

Brian eyes rolled back in his head. He closed his eyes and clinched his teetch, letting out a low gutteral growl, breathing deeply, expanding his chest.

Lee watched as Brian flexed his forearms, watching in disbelief as they appeared to sprout more fur.

"Harder," Brian growled, the muscles in his neck flexed as he clentched his teeth.

Lee grabbed Brian's man meat with all of the strength in his fingers. He watched, in a haze of sexual arousal almost like a dream, as Brian began the transformation.

It wasn't Brian flexing the muscles in his arms - his arms were changing.

Lee watched as they grew longer, muscles twitching and throbbing, growing in mass. He heard the cracking of Brian's bones as his arms, hands and fingers grew longer, thicker. Brian's massive cock was pointing up, despirately fighting to be free, popping the buttons on his jeans.

Brian let out an eerie scream and growl, panting for breath as he struggled with the changes his body was going through.

Lee continued jacking him off, as fast and as hard as he could. Brian's cock was hard, the veins throbbing and pulsing, his man meat as thick as a beer can.

"FUCK YEAH..." Brian growled in a deep inhuman voice, "HARDER!"

Brian's chest was expanding, the buttons on his shirt at the breaking point, fur growing thicker.

Lee watched in shock as Brian's biceps ripped through his shirt, his fingers elongated and growing thick, sharp claws as his stomach seemed to grow smaller.

Lee glanced down to Brian's legs and feet. His thighs were thick and muscular, tight against his blue jeans. He watched as Brian's size 15 feet grew and expanded, popping the laces from his sneakers, his toes ripping through his shoes, sharp claws ripping through the plastic and leather.

Lee was in shock - he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He stopped stroking Brian's massive cock and just stared at the display.

Brian snarled at Lee.

"HARDER!" Brain snarled. "You wanted this!"

Lee couldn't believe his eyes. Brian's incisors were growing into hard sharp fangs, affecting his speech. His eyes were wide and strange - dark, but almost glowing yellow around the edges. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, his nostrils flaring, a rumbling coming from his chest with each breath.

Lee sat there, paralyzed by shock.

"Work my cock!" Brian snarled, grabbing Lee's wrists and forcing him to his knees in front of this man beast. Lee yelped in pain from the strength of Brian's grip, incredibly aroused by thick fur on the palm of Brian's hands and fearful of his growing claws.

Lee knelt in front of Brian, face to face with Brian's enormous cock, hard as iron, thicker than a beer can and a good fifteen inches long stood straight up, precum rushing out of its mushroom head. Lee gripped Brian's meat with both hands, stroking him as hard as he could, Brian's precum lubing his erect, hairy cock.

On either side of him, Lee watched and felt Brian's legs and feet growing thicker, longer, more hairy, the bones making loud cracks and crunches as they transformed, Brian's ankles moving higher in a more canine-like construction.

As Lee stroked Brian's cock with all his strength, Brian's breathing became faster, his chest rapidly expanding, adding layers of flexed muscle and fur, his abs hardening, his midsection becoming more narrow. Brian let out earth shattering growls with clinched teeth as his shirt ripped completely from his massive chest, his ribs popping and cracking as they expanded and changed.

Lee watched, his cock rock hard, as Brian's face changed, elongating and becoming wolf-like, saliva dripping from his long sharp fangs.

Suddenly Brian stood up. At eight feet tall, Brian towered over Lee. He flexed his massive arms and chest, letting out a low guttural growl that exploded into a howl.

Torrents of cum exploded from Brian's massive throbbing cock, shooting at the ceiling and walls and showering Lee in a warm, sticky mess.

Brian looked down at Lee. He was still hard. Still incredibly horney.

He watched, pleased, as he saw Lee rubbing his cum all over his chest, fur sprouting on the back of Lee's hand...

[end]
  #12   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 01:05 PM

nice rewrite
  #13   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:58 AM

Werewolf Meeting (Part II kinda)

Lee had an amazing night. He had met a were wolf and had *Played* with it. He was on his way home now after his playful session. But tonight his life would change forever. After taking the seed of 2 were wolves, his body was changing.

Soon Lee got home and went straight to the bathroom where he could wash himself and the seed off of him, it was then that he noticed his hairier arms.

"Hrm...That?s odd..." He said as he noticed the hair on his arms. He shrugged it off and continued to clean himself off

But then he noticed his chest was very hairy now, and that the hair was virtually thicker everywhere. He looked at himself, not sure what to make of it, and just continued to wash himself, soon stepping out.

"Damn, that was hard to get rid of" he said as he dried off and got dressed. He felt weird, his clothes felt.....tighter

He walked into his bedroom, where a slow, strange feeling of arousal started to slowly fill him.

"Wh...........What?s going on?" he stammered as the feeling grew more intense

He could feel his trousers tent a little bit, but he was able to resist the feeling for now

"Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned as he started reaching for the phone

As he picked it up, he looked through at who he could possibly ring who'd be in at this hour

"I know" he said and dialed the number of a good friend

Soon enough on the other end, the phone rang, and someone answered "Hello?"

"Jeffrey, did i wake you?" Lee asked

"No not at all, I?m just playing games right now" He said down the phone.

"I need you to come over, something is wrong with me"

"Really? What is it?"

"I don?t know, my hair is thicker, and id rather not discuss the other problem" he said

"Well hold on, I'll come right over." Jeffrey said as he hung up and left. 10 minutes later Jeffrey rang Lee's doorbell

"Hey there!" Lee said, gesturing for Jeffrey to come in, he noticed his hairy hand

"Heya, I think you need a shave" Jeffrey chuckled as he stepped in

"It?s everywhere!" he hissed

"And i tried shaving, it just grew back!"!

"Well that's interesting" Jeffrey said as the feeling of arousal slowly swept over Lee again

"gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" lee growled as you walked in

"Are you ok?"

"What?s wrong with me?" he asked himself as his arousal just got higher. "Erm..........im feeling very aroused for no reason"

"Curious. Done anything in the last day or two?"

"Well.........earlier I *played* with a were wolf." he blushed, this only fuelled his arousal and hair growth

"Oh?" He asked. "Played in what way?"

"Take a guess" he blushed even more as his arms were completely covered

"Sexual activity as a werewolf eh?"

"Yes" he moaned as his clothes became really tight

"That must have been hot" Jeffrey smiled as he moved a little closer

"Oh very!" Lee suddenly grinned wide, revealing not so human teeth

A few of the front ones had grown to points, whilst the rest were still human. "Mmm....I can imagine the fun you had..."

"Oh it was lots of fun, LOTS!" he smiled as his arms grew thicker and thicker with muscles

His voice was slowly getting deeper and deeper as his clothes started to strain now, fur seeping through small tears.

"Wanna play with me, wolf boy?" Jeffrey asked

"You bet i do!" he growled

The front of his shirt tore to reveal his dark, furry Pecs, dark blackened nipples erected, lightly covered by the fur

"Come to this big bad wolf!" he growled again, lying on his back as his trousers flew away

A small stump of a tail could be seen snaking its way out of his underwear as the bulge started to grow, his friend running a hand over it. He howled in pleasure

"Tell me, how big you are..." Jeffrey asked as he lowered himself onto Lee, pulling his trousers down as he lay atop of him.

"As a human, i was 9 inches" he said

"Wow, big for a human, i want to see you as a wolf!"

Lee suddenly began to sniff the air. "Your 9 inched big too"

"H...how could you tell that?" Jeffrey asks as Lee's pants began to tear away, revealing a cock that was growing thicker than a beer can and had passed the foot long mark.

He howled again as his face started elongating. "MY SENSES ARE STRONGER!"

"How much stronger?" Jeffrey smirked as his pants were flung away by his still growing tail, his nose darkening, nostrils flaring as it broadened a little.

"HUNDRED TIMES STRONGER!" he howled as his body grew a few feet

"I bet you're really hot now" Jeffrey grinned as he noticed Lee's shoes start to swell and strain. His lips darkened as his jaws pushed out into a wolf muzzle.

"I FEEL REALLY HOT, AND I CAN ONLY THINK OF ONE WAY TO COOL DOWN, I NEED TO MATE, TO FUCK!"

"Will I do?" Jeffrey asked as Lee's ears grew longer, furred and pointed, the hair on his head receding

"YOU WILL DO MY LIL FUCKTOY!" he growled

Jeffrey chuckled as he lied on Lee's expanding chest, his muscles growing broader as his friend slid down towards his now 15-inch length, a thick knot forming at its base

"FUCK ME NOW NEW MEAT!" he screamed at Jeffrey, his hands growing bigger and padded as claws exploded from the finger tips

"Does this work?" Jeffrey said as he sat upon his throbbing shaft

"YES IT DOES!" Lee howled twice as loud as his body spasmed as it was about to finish

His shoes erupted as his feet grew larger, thick pads forming on the underside as his nails turned into sharp claws, the rest of his fangs growing in as his eyes turned a feral yellow

"FUCK ME NEW MEAT, FUCK ME NOW!" he howled, his body virtually done as his hand claws finished growing. His meat was now 18" big, 5" thick with a 6" knot

Jeffrey groaned as he bucked against his werewolf mate, his limp shaft rubbing against his friend?s furred stomach

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!" he moaned and growled as his body finished. Jeffrey?s shaft rubbing against his body drove him wild as he started bucking into you

"Ggg..." Jeffrey gritted his teeth as Lee thrust in harder now, more than ever as his friend gripped his sides tight

"COME ON FUCKMEAT!"Lee growled as he started pumping harder, not knowing that this was slowly changing Jeffrey too

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!" he howled as the knot started to press against Jeffrey?s hole. But again he didn?t notice that your body was getting furry and hairy

"Oh yeah....harder..." He groaned as he dug Jeffry?s fingers into Lee's sides, causing him to wince in pain

Jeffrey?s fingers were no longer fingers, they were small claws, small, developing claws. But they were sharp. His fur and hair was a dark GREY as it grew along your arms. His muscles also began to grow alot thicker and bulkier. Lee then started to try and press the knot into Him.

"Oooh...You're making me so hot..." Jeffry began to pant as he moved his head closer to Lee's muzzle

His clothes felt like latex leather, skin tight. The fur was growing everywhere now, almost covering you entirely. His muscles felt so tight that they were going to explode as they altered

"Ooohhhh...." Jeffry felt a growl escape from his throat as he looked at Lee lustfully. "Are you almost done..." He clenched down on him "Cause I want a go..."

"IM CLOSE!" he bellowed as he knotted you but still mated you. Jeffrey?s body was now just a bit smaller then his. Your face was only just starting to extend outwards, canine like

"Grrraaahhh!" He panted louder as he clenched one last time

With an agonizing wail, Lee climaxed hard into Jeffry?s insides. This sped up the changes slightly as his face FINALLY started growing outwards

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!" Jefrry bellowed as he took most of his seed, pulling off a few moments later so that his spurting cock covered them in his cum

Lee howled in bliss, still unaware of Jeffry?s changes

"Oooh man...." Jeffry groaned, looking at Lee's spurting length, spurting against the twosome

"YOU TOOK ALOT!" Lee howled

Jeffrey moaned and took it into his mouth, swallowing as much of his transformative seed as he could

Lee didn?t stop spurting for a long while. In the meantime it speedened His friends changes considerably. His body was just bigger then lee's. Then his muscles grew stronger and thicker, his arms just as long but with sharper claws, same with the legs. The grey fir now dominated his body as his face started growing more

"I've had enough..." Jeffrey said with a growl and pulled a way from his shaft, flipping Lee onto his back. "It's my turn to play with you!"

"THEN PLAY WITH ME MY FUCKTOY!"

"Graaa.....I don't think you're in much of a position to call me that anymore..." Jeffrey said as his voice grew deeper, more dominating

"YOU?RE NOT EVEN A WOLF YET, SO YOU CAN?T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU MEAT!"

"Oh really now...." Jeffry growled and placed a hand around Lee's swollen furry sac, squeezing it a little. "Last I checked, you're beneath me, and I'm above you..."

"DOESNT MEAN SQUAT!"

Jeffrey squeezed harder with a growl

"GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

"What was that now..." He said as he rubbed his semi-erect shaft against his furry thigh

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lee howled

"You were saying?" He grinned

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lee howled again

"No, about me not being dominating?" Jeffrey asked

"Still don?t believe!" Lee gasped

"Oh you will do....very soon..." Jeffrey said with a dark gleam in his eyes

His eyes were now at the sides of His head and were now a feral yellow. His muzzle was now as big as Lee's. He looked down and noticed he was still in his human confines as a tented bulge became apparent. But within a few seconds this changed as his body started to bulge, breaking them all into ribbons. But the best view was yet to come as his human meat started to change. It sent a sudden surge of pleasure through his entire body as it started to grow and thicken considerably. A sheath was also growing at the base as the ball sack grew too

"Ohhhh... yeah...grow bigger...I wanna show my friend here a good time...." He panted lustfully, turning back to Lee

He looked at Jeffrey and murred as he then looked at the growing meat. It was now 10" big, half as thick as Lee's, but the knot was yet to form and the change finish.

"How badly do you want this inside you?" Jeffrey snarled

"BADLY, I WANT IT!" Lee begged as it grew BIGGER. It was now as big as Lee's. But now this is where it got interesting, the base was now growing, Jeffrey?s knot was coming

"Grrraaahhh..." Jeffrey stretched back, allowing Lee to get a full glimpse of his forming shaft

"Oh wow!" Lee smiled. "I want that in me!" he smiled more as the knot was an inch thicker then his. All in all Jeffrey was complete, save one aspect which was forming. His ears grew pointed and longer

With a sudden, savage growl, he plunged his cock into Lee's rear, ramming him hard and without mercy

Suddenly Jeffrey?s spine started to crack and creak as a tail grew at the base, it was a bit bigger then Lee's but was just as furry

"You don't know how badly I've dreamed of something like this!" He howled as he thrusted more

Lee was already preeing as your human teeth started curving and lengthening

"Grrraaahhh...." he moved his maw closer to Lees, locking eyes with him
Lee's eyes were filled with lust and desire as you pumped him and split him

He just smiled as he placed his muzzle on Lees

"Is he kissing me?" Lee thought to himself as he pressed back

As if to answer, he could feel his friends long, canine tongue push into his maw

"He is!" Lee smiled and kissed back

"Mmm...? He moaned as he wrapped his arms around his were friend

Lee howled in delight and pleasure as his climax got ever closer

"I've never felt so good before..." He panted as he continued to thrust and pound him harder still, holding his body closer as he wrapped his tongue around Lees

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!" Lee screamed as he climaxed hard

Soon Jeffrey howled at the top of his lungs as he erupted into Lee, cum spraying out like a fire hose

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH YEAH!!!!!!"

The two howled for several minutes as he had to soon pull out, spraying them both with his gushing cock

"2 Were's in one day." Lee moaned

"That's gotta be a record for you..." Jeffrey chuckled as he rested against him

"Yeah" Lee moaned again and licked your nuzzle

Jeffrey licked back "There must be some way I can thank you for this. Maybe if I spent the night or two." He smirked

"If you want" Lee smiled

"I'll keep you company through the night..." Jeffrey smirked and headed for the bed

Lee just smiled and followed the new were

"Hope you sleep well. Or plan on sleeping" Jeffrey chuckled

"I will need to after this" Lee chuckled and hugged you

"Goodnight." Jeffrey whispered into Lee's ear and held him close

It wasn?t long till the pair of were's fell asleep and dreamt of what they were. They were magnificent beasts now, far beyond comprehension, feared and adored alike. But they didn?t care one bit, they did what they wanted
The Following User Says Thank You to leedsmusic For This Useful Post:
PunkGuy01 (January 24th, 2013)
  #14   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:46 AM

Part III

Looking now for a Part III any one interested? message me here or on yahoo. thank you. I have a few ideas.
  #15   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM

Part III

any takers?
  #16   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 09:28 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
On a tangent:

Went to see Harry Potter this weekend and one of the previews was for the Twilight sequel, coming out in (??) November. Taylor Lautner shirtless, just before he transforms into a werewolf, is mega double woof hot!

xoxo

Richard
  #17   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 10:52 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Not that the movie even bothered mentioning this, but one of the villains in Harry Potter was a werewolf. And was kinda hot in a gross way :x
  #18   Add to Aaron C's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 06:15 PM

Aaron C is on a distinguished road
great story! Love the transformation. Very hot. More please!!!
  #19   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:25 PM

werewolf meeting

Thanks for response any takers for part III
  #20   Add to Dr.Watson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2009, 05:07 AM

Dr.Watson is on a distinguished road
Yes, More please

Love this story, and am waiting for the next installment(s). Please may we have another?
  #21   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 12:00 PM

any takers?

any wanna write part III?
  #22   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 07:08 AM