The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 01:03 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
The Team - Chap 4

Previously...

link to Chapter 3

Dan decides to leave drum corps when he gets into a fight with Dylan Parks, but gets even worse news when his "girlfriend" Carly suddenly announces that she is moving.

Chapter 4: Rejection

Dan?s footfalls echoed off the hot asphalt, the rhythmic sound of his breathing their only accompaniment as he jogged along the street. It had been two months since the night Carly told him she was moving away and curiously, he hadn?t gotten so much as a phone call from her. He tried the number she had given him several times, but it wasn?t going through. It was as if she had just disappeared.

But why? Why had she just vanished out of his life without a trace? Was it something he had done, something he said? Had she finally gotten sick of his sleeping around with other girls? Maybe she had wanted him to be only with her and had gotten tired of waiting? But then why hadn?t she just told him?

Dan stopped halfway through the third mile and wiped the sweat off his face with the bottom of his T-shirt. As he did, he caught his reflection in the windshield of a nearby parked car. He had lost some size over the last few months. Getting off the steroids combined with the fact that he wasn?t eating as much as he used to had made him lose weight ? about ten pounds or so.

But he was still ripped; his abs were as cut and defined as they ever were.
What was he thinking? He had to move on, forget about Carly. He was still a stud; with his looks and his body?mm, and his cock ? he felt his huge nine-inch monster stir in his shorts ? he could have any girl he wanted. He?d always known that. Who cared about Carly? She was hot; she could find her own guy in Texas.

Dan stripped his shirt over his head and tossed it to the curb, admiring his reflection. He had the body of a god. It needed to be shown off. He didn?t have football anymore so he didn?t have to worry about size, about getting bigger. He could just stay nice and ripped for all the ladies. Shit, he didn?t have to worry about Carly anymore either. If she was out of his life, then he could fool around with whoever he wanted. And he was amazing in bed; that?s all that half of them cared about anyway. He resumed jogging, feeling his pecs bounce with each step. Yeah, that felt good!

Suddenly, a black Escalade pulled up beside him, the passenger side window rolling down. He immediately recognized it as Darren Whitworth?s car and tried running faster to get away from it. Darren was the last person he wanted to see right now. He had been the Varsity quarterback last year as a senior and was on his way full ride to Florida State. He had also been the guy who introduced him to steroids.

?Hey, if it isn?t Big D,? Darren hollered out the window. Dan tried to ignore him, stepping up his pace, but the SUV stayed with him.

?Yeah, D, where ya been?? Marcus beamed from the passenger seat. Dan stopped and glared at his former best friend. He wanted so badly to drive his fist through his mouth and wipe that fucking smirk off his face.

?Hey, Big D,? Darren went on, ?you ain?t looking so big these days.? He laughed maliciously. ?I guess you?re not on the juice anymore, huh?? Marcus glanced at him with a glint in his eye. Dan bit his lip and looked away again, trying his hardest not to lose it.

?Catch ya later?? Marcus questioned, giving him an odd look.

?Yeah, maybe in the weight room,? Darren added. ?Oh, yeah, that?s right,? he mocked. ?You won?t be there anymore.? That was it! He had crossed the line. But before Dan could charge the SUV Darren took off, his cackle pounding in Dan?s head.

Dan flexed his jaw, wanting to just scream and let it all out. Instead, he picked up a rock and chucked it as hard as he could into the nearby woods. As he watched it soar into the trees, he somehow thought of Jessie, the color guard chick from that drum corps. God, he could use her right now! He needed sex...and not just any sex. He needed sex that left him feeling everything and nothing at the same time, sex that left him exhausted yet energized for more.

Sensing a second wind coming on, Dan finished his run and blasted through a set of push-ups before returning to his room. With a new layer of sweat glistening across his body, he found Jessie?s number and dialed it.

Dan moaned contentedly as he rolled over onto his back, Jessie lying naked next to him in his bed. The two had just finished having sex for the third time in a row and were taking a break before they went at it yet again. Jessie was probably the first girl Dan had ever had who could keep up with him. She was amazing! Just like me, he thought.

?You?re unstoppable,? she sighed.

?You know it,? Dan grinned, reaching his arm behind his head and consciously making his biceps pop out of his skin. Jessie purred and moved in next to him, placing her hand on his left pec?just like Carly always used to. Dan shook that memory out of his head and peered over at Jessie.

?I thought you?d forget about me,? she said.

?Well, you certainly didn?t forget about me,? he volleyed. Jessie smiled and began kissing his neck, her lips softly gliding down to his chest. Dan leaned his head back and smiled blissfully as she brushed past his nipple, sending warm shivers down his spine. Never before had he let a girl control him like this. His abs instinctively flexed as she touched them with her wet lips, making her laugh.

?Stop that,? she slapped him playfully. They met eyes for a moment. Jessie was hot, that was for sure ? definitely one of the hottest girls he had ever fucked. That?s when it occurred to him that he didn?t even know her last name. Who cared? It wasn?t like he was going to be dating her or anything.

?Why didn?t you come back?? she suddenly asked. Dan gave her a confused look, but then realized what she was talking about.

?Drum corps?? he caught on. Jessie nodded. ?What?s with the questions??

?You?re avoiding it,? she prodded. Dan bit his lip and glanced away.

?Something?s bothering you.?

?Nothing is??

?It?s a girl, isn?t it?? she guessed. ?And not me.? He exhaled loudly and shook his head. ?Fine,? she gave up, dramatically throwing up her hands, ?I know you jocks don?t like to talk about things like that.?

?Yeah,? Dan shrugged. Why couldn?t they just drop the chatting and get back to having sex? ?But you know what I wanna do,? he suggested, pushing her into him and letting her feel his hard cock against her abdomen. Jessie moaned and pulled a condom seemingly out of nowhere. Dan?s head spun.

Without taking his eyes off of her, he ripped off the obliterated used condom and rolled the new one on his huge, throbbing dick. ?How many of these do you think we can go through?? he asked out loud.

?It depends on you,? Jessie answered, returning to her back and spreading her legs. Dan smirked.

?I can go all night,? he assured her, peering at her with his eyes in the way that always made girls cream. Jessie smiled as he moved his muscular body over hers and, grabbing onto the headboard for support, began penetrating her once again.

Her flawlessly shaped breasts jiggled as he pumped her, her flat abdomen flexing along with his. Her cunt was loose as hell and was the perfect fit for his giant cock. She had obviously been around the block more than a few times?but that just made it easier for him. Nevertheless, the sweat began to build on his skin as he neared orgasm. She was already climaxing, her pussy quickly becoming soaked. He fucked her just the way she had showed him that weekend in drum corps ? with finesse and quiet intensity.

?God, you?re getting good!? Jessie gasped. Dan grinned. Getting good, he thought, I?m fucking awesome! This was what he loved about sex ? he was such a natural, he didn?t have to think while he did it. He absolutely loved taking control of a girl?s entire body, virtually making her do whatever he wanted.

Finally, he released his load into her, that feeling of euphoria sweeping through him like a blast of warm air. Jessie silently shrieked, her mouth flying open as her head reared back. Her hands clutched his hard bubble butt and forcefully pushing him even further into her until he was finished. God, she wanted him!

?There?s still plenty more where that came from,? Dan whispered in her ear.

?I?m sure,? she smiled sweetly?and abruptly slipped out from underneath him. Dan blinked, puzzled by her sudden change of attitude as she got up out of the bed.

?What the fuck?? he breathed, not meaning for the words to leave his throat.
?I have to wake up early tomorrow for work,? Jessie explained as if they had just finished up a simple conversation rather than sex. She picked up her underwear from the floor and slid them on in one easy motion. Dan stared gaping, still lying face down on his bed. She had done it again; she had given him what he was wanting ? what he was needing ? and then just dropped him, leaving him wanting more. He had been used again!

?Just like that?? he exclaimed, slightly perturbed. She shrugged and bent down to nip him flirtatiously in the ear, snapping on her bra in the process. Dan shuddered and gawked at her, not believing what he was seeing. He didn?t know what to say. She peered down at him while pulling on her shorts.

?We go on tour next week,? she said, grinning suggestively. ?If you come see us, we could finish what we started.? So this is what this was all about.
?What are you talking about?? Dan whined as he turned over, his still-erect cock flopping achingly against his hard thigh.

?See you this summer,? Jessie waved before leaving his bedroom, leaving him on his bed naked and confused.

After lying motionless for about ten minutes trying to sort out what had just happened, Dan finally got up and put his clothes back on. His dick had long since returned to its flaccid state, though he still felt unfinished. Yeah, the sex had been amazing ? just like the first time they did it ? but she had just left him hanging. Why would she do that? Didn?t she think he was great in bed? All the other girls he had been with did.

Shit, of course she thought he was great. No one was better at sex than he was. As he admired himself in the mirror ? his debilitating good looks, his golden tanned body, his chiseled features ? Dan felt his cock harden again. I?m a fucking stud, he thought, grabbing its thick girth in his hand. What chick wouldn?t want this inside of her? But Jessie had been the first to just walk away.

Rejection. It was something Dan was not used to. But lately, he had been getting nothing but ? kicked off the football team for using steroids, left behind by the only girl he had ever felt anything for and now, dropped by the hottest girl he had ever fucked.

But one of those things he knew he could get back.

Dan was going to show Jessie what he always knew he was. He was going to show her that he wasn?t a weak pushover, letting her walk all over him. He was going to go after her and get her back?on his own terms.

?You want the works?? the guy behind the counter asked.

?Yeah,? Dan answered, ?just without the peppers.? His stomach growled as he watched the sub being made. He had just finished working out yet again and was getting a bite to eat.

Dan had upped his workout routine over the last month or so, running every day and lifting like a fiend. It was mostly because he had nothing else to do and had a lot of frustration to let out. But he was also determined to re-invent himself. He wanted to prove to everybody that he didn?t need steroids to be a stud. He didn?t need drugs to be who he already was. At the rate he was going lately, he was going to be in incredible shape by the end of the summer. When school started again, he was going to be more ripped and more buffed than he had ever been in his life. He was going to make Coach and the principal and the athletic director sorry they ever kicked him off the team.

?Dan?? a voice suddenly called his name from behind. Dan knew who it was before he turned around, but he looked anyway.

?Hey, Marcus,? he muttered, not really wanting to talk to his former teammate?and former best friend. He turned back toward the counter.

?What you doin? here?? Marcus asked.

?What does it look like,? he sneered, jerking his head at the sub and fishing out his wallet to pay for it.

?You look good.? Shut up, Dan thought, noticing how big Marcus was getting himself. The roids were certainly working for him. His arms were already thicker than they had been a few months earlier and his chest was straining his muscle shirt. ?Haven?t seen you in a while,? he went on.

?Wonder why,? Dan answered sarcastically, grabbing his meal and heading toward the door.

?D,? Marcus tried catching his attention, ?I?m sorry?? Dan stopped in his tracks and slowly turned back around.

?Sorry for what?? he said scornfully.

?The other day,? Marcus stammered. ?Darren can be such an ass sometimes, you know?and??

?And what?? Dan narrowed his eyes. His former buddy nervously rolled in his lower lip. ?Who made you his bitch??

?Look,? he began again, ?I know you?re pissed at me for getting you into the whole?roids thing?? Dan shot him an odd look as if to say, you think? ?I never meant for you to get caught or anything.?

?If it?s so bad,? Dan retorted, ?why don?t you quit before you get caught??

?I can?t,? Marcus defended himself, swallowing hard. ?If I quit now, I won?t be able to stand a chance for a scholarship.? Dan couldn?t believe how ridiculous those words sounded to him, especially after all he had been through.

?You do know that the whole world doesn?t revolve around football,? he reminded him, wincing at how much he sounded like his own father.

?But it?s the only way I?m getting out of this place,? Marcus immediately shot back, obviously an excuse he had used before ? including on himself. Dan had grown up with Marcus and had known him since kindergarten. He had a good head on his shoulders, had always known right from wrong ? his grandmother had raised him that way. So it had been a shock when he found out Marcus was juicing. It was only supposed to give them an edge?

?Whatever,? Dan gave up, brushing past Marcus? muscled shoulder as he headed out the door. The guy just didn?t get it. Yeah, roids had given them an athletic edge?but it had also been a huge risk, a risk that turned out to be too much for Dan. It had destroyed the future he had planned since childhood and had made his life a whole lot harder to get back on track.

As soon as he stepped outside and into the warm June air, he ripped open the sub wrapper and took a huge bite. God, he was hungry! He felt like he could scarf the whole thing in two seconds.

?Hey,? halfway through his second bite, a scorchingly hot chick in the shortest of shorts walked passed Dan and waved to him.

?Hey,? he greeted her back, trying not to show that his mouth was full of food. She looked vaguely familiar, like?oh yeah, that girl, the one from?

?Remember me?? she asked. Damn, what was her name?

?Yeah,? he feigned recognition. He had fucked her in the school bathroom the day he got cut from the team. He had left her exhausted and panting after one round, hardly in the same league as Jessie, but at least she was hot. ?How ya doin?,? he charmed.

?Good,? she smiled, not-so-subtly glancing down at his crotch. He knew she remembered his nine-inch monster ? they always did. No doubt, she wanted another taste of it.

?Thanks,? he answered, automatically giving her his famous eye. He noticed her legs shifting in the way that told him she was really horny right now. Normally, Dan would take her behind the building and fuck her senseless, but for some reason, he felt awkward, nervous almost. Did she know about him, about the steroids, about being kicked off the football team? She was giving him all the signs, but why did he not feel anything in response?

Suddenly, Carly?s face flashed across his mind, Jessie?s, all the girls he had ever had sex with. He blinked, trying to get them out, but he couldn?t. No, I can?t do this, he thought.

?Maybe I?ll see you around,? he blurted, not believing the words coming out of his mouth.

?Oh, yeah, ok,? she sputtered, obviously not expecting that reply. She had a slight look of confusion ? mixed with disappointment ? on her face.

Dan began to walk away, kicking himself. Maybe I?ll see you around? What was he thinking? What was wrong with him? It was like he had suddenly lost interest in?in having sex? No, that didn?t make sense. No, he was probably just tired or something; he had pushed himself in his workout that afternoon. Still, it made him feel uneasy.

As he started home, his sub still warm in his hands, Dan took one more look at the girl behind him. She was now talking to Marcus, ogling his muscular arms as he flexed them for her. Typical. The jerk was moving in on her in his absence like the true friend he was. Dan scowled, unnoticed, in their direction. After a couple minutes flirting, the two stole away around the corner of the building. Slut, Dan said to himself and continued on home.

The sun was just touching the top of the stadium, painting the sky in bright purple and orange hues, as Mr. Wilkins pulled into the parking lot, causing him to flip down his visor. Dan woke up from his nap, his shoulder aching a bit from where the seatbelt hugged it tightly. Rubbing his delt ? and feeling its hardness ? he climbed out of his dad?s car and stretched his limbs, watching his biceps ball up impressively. He was ready.

It was the end of July and Dan was keeping his promise of seeing the Allentown Cavaliers in competition?and more importantly, hooking back up with Jessie. That?s why he and his dad were at their first drum corps show.

It had been tough for him to finally admit to his father that he had decided to quit the Cavaliers truck crew, especially after he had been lying to him about it for a month. Of course, he didn?t tell him about the fight with that Dylan kid; he just simply said that things hadn?t worked out. But he told him he still wanted to see them perform.

As they headed toward the gate, Dan looked around at his surroundings. It was a familiar venue ? a football stadium ? but the fans, though similar to what he was used to at football games, were considerably different. They still carried flags, wore shirts and even painted their faces in their teams? colors?but the ?teams? were ones that Dan had never heard of. The Madison Scouts? The Santa Clara Vanguard? The Boston Crusaders? Who were these guys? It was surreal, like he was in a weird dream or something.

?You wanna find seats while I grab some food?? his dad asked after they bought their tickets.

?Sure,? he answered distantly, trying not to gawk at a passing teenager decked out in black, white and blue with BLUE DEVILS plastered across his chest. Well, that was somewhat familiar, though something told him that the guy wasn?t rooting for the Duke Blue Devils.

Dan walked into a nearby bathroom and checked himself out in the mirror. Damn, I look good, he thought. He had trained hard over the last few months and it showed. The ten pounds he had lost since spring break he had put back on?and it was all pure muscle. His muscles were more defined than he ever remembered them being in his life, his abs more cut, his pecs more prominent. In fact, the wife-beater he was wearing showed off his chest perfectly, his nipples visible, sticking through the fabric.

Oh, what the fuck. In one swift move, he stripped the wife-beater over his head and completely revealed his chiseled torso. He grinned as he traced the veins of his lower abdomen with his fingers ? those had never been there before ? and flexed his sculpted arms a little. It was show time! After checking for any blemishes on his face ? there were none of course ? Dan strut back outside, his shirt slung over his shoulder.

He slowly made his way back toward the parking lot where the corps were warming up, attracting more than a little attention from girls along the way with his stunning good looks and immaculate body. The old Dan would have probably made a detour or two, satisfying a needy girl in the bowels of the stadium. Lord knows he had already done it several times at football games.

But today, Dan Wilkins was determined to capture the one girl that had defied him.

?Can you tell me where the Allentown Cavaliers color guard is?? he asked an attractive girl in a low, booming voice. She was obviously undressing him with her eyes and nearly dropped the food tray she was carrying when he spoke to her.

?Um, sure,? she blushed. ?I think they?re, uh, over there.? She pointed in the opposite direction where about a hundred yards away a familiar group of flag twirlers was going through their warm-up routine.

?Thanks,? he smiled, making his eyes twinkle?and causing the girl to temporarily lose her breath. He turned ? making sure she caught sight of his tight ass ? and headed toward the color guard. Right away, he spotted her in the front of the block and his cock immediately stood on end. He imagined his nine-incher invading her once again, showing her who was really in control, who was supposed to be in control.

The spiral movement of her flag mesmerized him ? hypnotized him ? as he watched it going around and around. He lowered his shorts ever so slightly, uncovering his mouth-watering obliques and leaned coolly against a nearby car. His heart beat fast in his chest, butterflies invading his stomach.

Finally, the color guard broke formation and several jogged over to where water bottles were being passed out. It was time for Dan to make his move.
He sauntered forward and inflated his chest ever so slightly, keeping his eye fixed on his target. Jessie took a swig from her bottle, joking with a friend, as he neared her. About ten feet away, he stopped and just stood there, subtly flexing his abs.

At last, she sensed his presence and turned. She blinked and Dan swore a muscle in her neck jumped.

?Hey, Jessie,? he said. ?Remember me??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 01:52 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Another great chapter man!

[QUOTE=luvyalots;80031]Previously...

link to Chapter 3
[/QUOTE.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Interesting...

I was right that Dan and Dylan would mix like oil and water and come to blows over it... that was rather obvious.

Maybe Dan isn't as much of an ass hole as I had figured him to be... there may be actually be a conscience buried under all the selfishness, conceit, narcissism, etc... He did decide not to take the girl, he had fucked and left exhausted and panting in the school bathroom the day he got cut from the team, behind the building and fuck her senseless again. And at some level feels a hint of shame from having "cheated" on Carly by screwing around with other girls, and himself and his team by using steroids (and getting caught at it).

Dan doesn't like that way he feel when Jessie uses him the way he uses people... maybe if he comes to see that he is just getting a taste of how his conquests felt after he was finished using them, Dan may just have a chance at becoming a decent human being...

Marcus and Darren present some wrinkles in the fabric of the story that would be interesting to explore... I have the feeling Marcus is worried that Dan may "rat him out" as a steroid user and maybe a pusher. My guess is that Darren is the supplier. And I wouldn't be surprised if one of them "ratted out" Dan to defer suspicion falling on either of them... And for them to be planning to frame Dan as a pusher seems rather likely.

We also have seem to have the answer of how Dan figures in "The Corps" I think... as a groupie chasing Jessie... But that would seem to conflict with Dan's goal of being more ripped and buff than he had been before by the end of summer but without steroids that the coach, principal and the athletic director would be sorry they ever kicked him off the team. Maybe they will let him back on the team?

My guess is that Evan will get himself to the point he'll be trying out for the football team and likely make it as second or third string. And Marcus or Darren approach him with the offer of steroids to help him make first string... If Dan is allowed back on the team, that might provide Dan with a chance to do something noble for a change, by saving Evan from the mistake he had made and turning in the real pushers...

If Dylan is able to be on the football team I really think he's too cool to do steroids himself but maybe I'm wrong and Evan and Dan pull Dylan back from the edge... or if Dan isn't allowed back on the team Dylan convinces Dan to save Evan... than again, maybe Evan enlists Dan to help him save Dylan.

Ender

Note:
Sorry people, when I've gotten into a serialized story my mind doesn't shutdown immediately at the end of an episode, it starts to catalog what has happened up to now and trying project what is likely to happen next...

Once upon a time I worked with a bunch of intelligence analysts building computer systems to help them do their job and over the nearly twenty years I worked with them some of it rubbed off on me... It is not that surprising since it is only a little different to how I figure out what and how a computer system needs to do to support humans in various tasks and I have never been very good at turning off looking at the world in an analytic way...

My writing about what I see happening in a story and what may be coming is my expression of how much I like a story... It's just my way of cheering the author for giving my something that was fun to think about...

So, please don't by offended by my ramblings. If you don't want to hear my thoughts please just skip over them...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; September 4th, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
My comments are simpler. I'm just enjoying the "bad boy" aspects of Dan, reminiscent of Ian in the JP story. Maybe he'll turn out okay just like Ian did.
  #5   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 11:59 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
The Team - Chap 5

mispost...ignore

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text