The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:09 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Testosterone Overload! Part 1

Testosterone Overload!! Part 1
"Sizing Up"

“Hey dad I’m gonna take off to the gym”

“Wait Kyle, can I go with you”

“You serious?”

“Well I want add on some serious size so I can get on varsity wrestling this year! And your like the biggest guy I know so I was hoping you could give me some tips, before you take off to college next week!

“Yeah sure little Dude, just hurry up my muscles are aching to lift”

Billy ran down the hallway and stormed into his room, grabbing a change of clothes. He saw his reflection in the mirror looking at his toned 15 year old body. Even though he wanted to get bigger muscle-wise, he wanted height even more. He stood at a small 5”8, and was reminded of it every day by his father and especially his brother, who stood at a perfect 6”3. Billy looked in the mirror and flexed a little

“I’ll have another growth spurt soon. Then I’ll get real Big!”

He encouraged himself and headed out the door with Kyle to the gym.

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

4 months later

It was winter break and Kyle couldn’t believe it.. he was actually excited to be home. He couldn’t wait to see his old high school buddies, and his parents, but especially his little brother. He didn’t want to admit it but he was almost nervous to see how much he had grown. The way his mom talked about Billy on the phone it made it sound like he got huge, but he was finally gonna see for himself. The taxi pulled up to the house which looked smaller then he remembered. He walked inside the house and looked at the new remodeled living room.

“Damn they really pimped this place out haha”

Kyle set his bags down near the couches and headed into the Kitchen which was now the great room. He looked at the new wall of mirrors and new appliances they installed. Kyle heard his stomach growl

“Fuck I’m Starving”

He headed over to the fridge and noticed the big yellow note on it explaining all the rules and where the car keys were. He quickly got a snack and headed down the hallway towards his room when he smelled a strong stench.. He kept walking down the hallway passing by Billy’s room with the intensity of it increasing. He stopped and looked over at his brother’s door and grabbed the handle. He slowly opened the door to Billy’s room, the smell of cum overtook his senses as his eye’s went wide open.

“holy shit…”

Kyle mumbled standing there staring at the room in shock. The walls which used to be covered in dorky baseball posters were now covered with hundreds of bodybuilders flexing in nothing but there tight posers. The floor was practically hidden under torn up muscle mags and huge dumbbells, along with a couple yellow stained jock straps. Kyle walked in the room covering his nose glancing at the numbers on the weights noticing most of them were over 100 pounds! He bent over and picked up one the magazines trying to open the cum covered pages. The guy’s in it were huge looking almost like monsters.

He sat down on the bed looking at the huge pile of protein powder next to the bed, along with a few condoms which were still dripping wet laying on the night stand.

“What the fuck happened to him.. This isn’t the little bro I left here…This person is a freak!! I know he wanted to get bigger but this is out of control” Kyle went wide eye’d looking back on the walls.. ”I wonder how big he’s gottern..?”

Kyle felt a chill run down his spine, trying to understand what was going on almost having a panic attack. He never wanted his little brother to get bigger then him, he had to be the bigger one he was the big brother it just wasn’t right!!

SLAM

“Oh Shit the door!”

He quickly got up and ran over to his room before Billy Saw him. He couldn’t believe he was actually scared breathing heavily hoping peaking around the corner. He heard the fridge open and close, along with the slam of a glass.

“Ok Come on.. Its just your brother, its not like he could have gotten that big anyways its been less then 4 months. Just go in there and say hi”

He began walking down the hallway getting to the kitchen, peaking around the corner to see the backside of not a skinny 16 year old, but a fully-grown muscle Jock. He shook his head first gazing at the incredibly defined muscle back, sizing up the huge lats, and traps which were stretching the poor black under armor to its limits. The thick rippled arms that sprouted through the tiny sleeves were dripping with power, looking like they were already flexed and ready for action, roped in some of the biggest veins he had ever seen. And as much as Kyle wanted to avoid it, his eye’s couldn’t help but wonder down to the rock hard ass which as hard as the gray sweat pants tried covering up, failed miserably for the two thick muscled cheeks heaved against the fabrics, tightening the surrounding area making a visible outline of his well muscled thighs.
Kyle gulped looking back up seeing he had also shaved all his long blond hair off and now looked more like an army guy from the back standing close to 6”2 ft now. He watched his brother reach into the cupboard getting another one of those tubs of protein powder. Even the little task of opening the lid made his muscle flex and bulge, making his under armor inch up his back showing some of his golden skin.. He poured it into his glass almost filling it over half way, mixing it up. Kyle stuck out his chest and mustered up some courage

“Hey Little Bro”

Billy put the spoon down on the counter and turned around with a huge smirk on his face, watching his older brother’s smile drop

“Hey Kyle”

Kyle gasped dropping his mouth wide open as the Freaky Sized pecs came into view jutting out from his breast cage looking like 2 huge melons. They hung there oozing with power completely un-proportional to the rest of his body, and bigger then any teen or human should ever have! He watched them swell in and out with his brother’s every breath hearing the fabric groan and strain, his rock hard nipples painted on the black fabric. Billy chuckled looking at his older brother gawking expression watching the bugle grow beneath his shorts

“Haha Pretty Big aren’t they”

Billy pushed his two fist together flexing his pecs as hard as looking down to watch them inflate against his chin, hearing the cracking and snapping of the weakening threads.

“Biggest In The Whole Fucking School Dude! I guess you could say I got a little obsessed haha”

“..yeah” mumbled Kyle

“Well.. Don’t just stand there give me a hug”

Kyle watched his brother come towards him, the big blue eye’s almost leveled with his own feeling his thick arms pull him in, the huge pecs press against his chest. His little brother’s body was as hard a rock and he could almost feel Billy’s abs press against his own. They stood there for a while when Billy began to squeeze harder and harder his cock suddenly throbbing. Kyle Quickly pushed away and stuttered

“Uhh Sooo Uh What have you been doing lately”

“Haha What do you think?”

Billy grinned and raised his right arm watching his brother’s reaction as a mammoth 17 inch bicep swelled against the sleeve, pushing it all the way against his round shoulder. Kyle shuttered at its size, watching even more veins swell around the enormous peak.

“Aww Fuck loot at it”

Billy grunted raising the other arm making the bottom of his underarmor raise up. Kyle’s eye’s immediately shot down at the exposed skin. Looking at the perfectly shaped blond trail sprout out from his sweat pants, traveling its way up the ripped Apollo belt and steel plated abs. Kyle continued staring when his vision was distracted by the gray mound of his brother crotch bulging obscenely beneath the fabric. Kyle just stood there practically drooling trying to figure out what to say when Billy stopped and grabbed the protein shake. He raised the glass up and drank the whole thing in one huge gulp. He wiped his mouth still smirking and walked over to the full-length mirrors that his parents installed in the dining area. The Muscle Teen just stood there for a while slowly flexing, intoxicated with his own self-image, his unbelievable size. He started rubbing his pecs and abs smirking at his gigantic bulge in the reflection and whistled.

“Guess this is what they call good fucking genetics haha”

Billy grabbed his bulge with his right hand trying to wrap it around, feeling its immense weight and size.

“Bro I swear it keeps getting bigger by the day”

Kyle become jealous knowing his little brother had the cock every man dreamed of. He pushed out his chest again and threw a cocky remark back

“Yeah, Welcome to Puberty little Bro”

“Puberty?.. Haha Does this look like puberty”

Billy turned around without warning and ripped off his sweat pants with ease, releasing his thick muscle bound legs and cum stained underwear.

“Holy Shit!” Kyle gasped

“This Ain’t Puberty bro, This is a fucking growth explosion! GRRR”

Kyle breathed in awe as Billy Turned back towards the mirror and began flexing a pair of the biggest legs Kyle had ever seen. Each thigh was immensely dense and wide, pushing up against one another with there extreme definition and rope sized vein covered in a thick coat of Billy’s newly grown blond hair.

“Nobody In the whole school has legs like this, I’m in a league all of my own now Big bro!”

“Billy There.. There HUGE! What have you been doing! They look almost as big as your waist..”

“Almost..Haha….”

Billy grinned and began to hit another pose

“You better take a second Look Kyle cause Your Witnessing 28 Inches Of Solid Muscle!”

“28.. inches…”

Kyle stuttered looking at his brother’s massive reflection staring down at his poor briefs which strained outward trying to hold up his thick fire hose cock and lemon size testicles up. He couldn’t believe how huge his brother’s manhood had become remembering when it used to be a little 4 inch pecker at best, but was now creating an actual gap between his waist and his briefs. And to make things worse Kyle could see the outline of the huge cock head, watching it throb outward no doubt from Billy’s own lust for his body. Kyle continued to watch looking at the tight muscle butt, which was completely exposed except for a thin strip of his underwear, which To Kyle’s disbelief was getting smaller.. The immense strain and pressure from his growing erection and persistent flexing was actually causing the underwear slide up the deep crack.
Billy suddenly grunted and lifted up his black under armor unleashing his thick chest, every inch covered in that delicious blond hair. He grunted hitting another mind-boggling double bi pose.

“Aw Fuck Yeah!!”

Kyle watched the mammoth arms almost double in size, gawking once again at the tremendous peak of his colossal biceps. Billy smiled at them placing his hands on his neck showing off his thick armpits, which were filled with mounds of blond hair. Kyle gulped looking at Billy’s definition and size shuttering at the fact he had just turned 16 only a couple of months ago. And The amount he had gained was unheard of looking like he had been lifting for at least a good 3 or 4 years, when he had really only been lifting for 4 months. Billy crunched his arms again flexing his inhumanly large pecs looking down at them again feeling them flex against his chin, nothing but fur and muscle.

“Shit Kyle, This has gotta be the best part! I mean who else do you know who has pecs so huge there fuckin slammed up against there own chin when they look down?

“No one.. but Billy don’t you think its to much”

“haha You Know, everyone in the school keeps saying that.. Well they don’t actually say it but I can see it on there faces, haha No one talks shit about me. No One messes with The Beast”

“The beast..”

“Yeah Pretty Cool huh? That’s what they started calling me at school.. You think it fits GRR”

Billy flexed his monster traps watching as they flared to unbelievable size engulfing his thick neck, filling up with veins. Billy then slowly squatted down making his briefs squeeze all the way up his ass. The Softball sized testicles strained against the small briefs making Billy moan as he practically got ass raped by his own underwear.. Kyle watched in shock with his mouth hanging open, looking in the mirror as his own brothers cock stretched out the underwear further! Billy didn’t even seem to care or notice Kyle was watching him and he soon figured out why.. It looked to be a monster 8 inches and still growing, a forest of crotch hair sprouted out from all sides as he pitched a massive tent. Billy saw Kyle’s face and chuckled

“Haha Looks like I have to trim pubs”

Billy stood back up his cock completely hard now throbbing at a massive 10 inches, looking thicker then a fire hose. Kyle was now looking at his brother’s fully naked back side the underwear no longer in sight. Billy grabbed his cock unable to wrap his hand around it, adjusting it in his underwear snickering.. Kyles mind became overwhelmed with questions. His little brother had to be over 220 pounds of solid muscle which mean he gained over 70 pounds in less then 4 months. That kinda growth was… Impossible.. He couldn’t hold back any longer, suddenly throwing up his thoughts

“Billy How did You”

“Get So HUGE! Haha I Told you I was going to add on some size for wrestling! But I gotta admit…I never thought I would add on this much, this is like some fucking Testosterone OVERLOAD!! Hahaha”

“Billy, this isn’t you.. how did this happen.. And when did you start getting into bodybuilder.. “

Billy took his hands off his 10 inch pric and turned around towards Kyle looking like a mutant with the amount of veins that covered the vast expanse of his body. Kyle gulped glancing at the giant cock flexing up and down, pumping torrents of pre-cum, wanting to be released from its cage.

“I see You’ve Been Snooping In My Room….”

Hey guys Just got back from vacation! I know what your thinking its another little bro getting huge story, but I actually wrote this story a while ago just never posted until now. I wanted something to hold you guys over while I work on Peter Pan Part 4! Hope you guys still enjoy And always comments would be fantastic!

Last edited by soccerstud88; September 12th, 2008 at 09:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 22nd, 2012), sunfirexca (November 9th, 2012)
  #2   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:02 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
awesome!! i love his ridiculously huge pecs. please continue!
  #3   Add to Mu5cl3Fire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:46 PM

Mu5cl3Fire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Mu5cl3Fire
Wow awesome story- especially the part about his cock... Continue please!!
  #4   Add to joeleopard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:21 AM

joeleopard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud88 View Post
I know what your thinking its another little bro getting huge story, but I actually wrote this story a while ago just never posted until now.
I usually only lurk here, but I just had to say, I love this kind of story, especially the way you write them. Looking forward to seeing the rest of this.
  #5   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:10 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Incredible! Keep writing guy! WOW! HOT! HOT! HOT! Hope you had a great vacation!

Big RR
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:20 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the direction you take this.
Mike
  #7   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Excellent story so far man! Can't wait for Part 2!
  #8   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:38 AM

theseventhwave
Awesome story! I certainly hope to see/read more.
  #9   Add to lobbyjay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:58 PM
worshiper

lobbyjay is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! I love the way you describe Billy's muscles & the way he gets off on them! Can't wait for more!
  #10   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:15 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Barely containing my happiness (and other things) at having another little-bro-becomes-a-beast story. Your tales provide so much raw sex and power. I often think of Wes and Matt and Drew right before a heavy set in the gym to get energized. "Do you know what it's like to be this powerful?!!" Well, I'm willing to find out...let me just get through the next set of DB bench presses with these 125s and I'll let you know. Now I have Billy to add to the collection. Thanks, man.
  #11   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Wow soccerstud you have done it again, i didn't even make it through without blowing my load. The way you describe things, and how freakin huge you made billy (especially his legs). I can't wait to see where this story goes!
  #12   Add to dogcattanya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:50 PM

dogcattanya is on a distinguished road
Excellent

Very excellent story! Please write more!
  #13   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:35 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
This looks like it's gonna be great!
Can't wait for the next part!!
  #14   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Great start...looking forward to where this goes.
  #15   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 09:12 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
wooah!!

as usual, a great story! I can't wait to see what's next!!
  #16   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 12:00 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Hey Guys, Working on the next installment as much as I can. One big problem is though I keep Cummin! haha But it should be posted by late tonight, or tomorrow. Thanks for all the comments as usual

-Alex
  #17   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 02:14 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
How did this keyboard get so sticky? Oh yeah...
  #18   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:40 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Great story! Keep cuming back to see if more is delivered.

Can't wait for more!

benroc
  #19   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 11:09 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Wow!!!

You hit a homerun! Very HOT!!!
  #20   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 08:39 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)