The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 02:55 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 5-Teaching Dad a Lesson

When Tony and I reached home, we rushed upstairs to clean up a bit. Besides some mildly scraped knuckles, Tony looked as invincible as always, but I was slightly damaged-looking with a bruised cheek and a few bumps and scrapes. I wasn't too worried about my parent's reaction, since they'd grown accustomed to my 'episodes.' My dad would roll his eyes and look at me like I was an open sore, and my mother would cluck protectively, promising to call the school in the morning to sort some people out. She never did though, knowing it would only make me an even greater pariah than I already was.

I heard the doorbell, and I rushed downstairs, thrilled to see Troy standing there. There was something about his quiet, soft-spoken demeanour and self-consciously lumbering presence that always put me at ease. I always wished he went to my school; at least then I would have one true friend. But I contented myself with our weekly meet-ups, though unbelievably, this was his first time coming over to my house, and it had taken Tony to make it happen. What an amazing coincidence that they had met at my school! I guess I had always been a little afraid of how my Dad would act around Troy: what new ways he would find to belittle me. I knew Troy would always side with me, but I wasn't ready to have him witness that; he was my sanctuary, my refuge from my life at home, and something in me wanted to keep him separate. Still, I was happy to see him and we hugged in greeting.

'Ouch,' I said, wincing slightly as we separated.

'Hey what's wrong, are you OK? I squeezed too hard, didn't I? I'm such an oaf! Sorry if I hurt you Brent.'

'No, no, Troy, it's not you. It's just...well, I'm a little bruised after what happened at school today. You see....' And I told him the whole story. As always, he listened intently, his face darkening visibly as I detailed Mark's taunts and bullying tactics. I could tell he was angry, but his expression changed somewhat when I told him how Tony intervened, saving the day. I thought he would be relieved, but he still seemed tense, his face still intent and his expression,strained.

'It's OK Troy, I'm fine, you don't have to be upset, Tony protected me, and he will from now on. Isn't that great?'

Troy put his hand on my shoulder, massaging it slightly, his face grave. I was slightly taken aback by his seriousness. It gave me a strange feeling inside.

'That's cool, Brent. I just wish I could have been there for you somehow. I hate the thought of anyone putting their hands on you, that's all.'

We sat in silence a moment, the air thick. 'Well, like I said Troy, I'm fine, so let's go upstairs and we can play my new videogame. Tony will meet us later for dinner.' As I'd hoped, Troy finally brightened, excited about kicking my ass at Super Avenger III! He chased me upstairs, tumbling with me into my bedroom.

At dinner, after polite introductions all around, we sat patiently waiting for Tony to arrive. This had become something of a ritual now. In the meantime, my Dad eyed Troy suspiciously, confused as to whether he was a useless pansy like myself, though he didn't look quite as spindly and unmanly as I did. Luckily my mom filled in the dead airspace, peppering Troy with questions and offers to 'come around anytime,' and talking about how nice it was to finally have one of my friends for dinner[like I had any others]!

The reason we were waiting for Tony was that he had now started doing two workouts a day. He no longer had to hide from my father, so he worked out just before dinner, all the better to increase his monster appetite. Then he worked out just before bedtime, always managing to fall into a deep sleep as soon as he hit the pillow. For dinner, he always arrived slightly late, looking pumped and confident, eyeing my father as if daring him to object. My dad would just dig into his meal immediately as if everything was normal. My mother thought the change in my dad's behaviour was odd, but she welcomed the fact that his bullying outbursts towards me had substantially lessened. Little did she know the reason why.

Tonight Tony pounded in, a bundle of testosterone, slipping into his seat between myself and Dad. Troy sat to my other side, looking at Tony with a strange expression, something like curiousity and bemusement. Tony on the other hand was immediately friendly and gregarious, treating Troy with kindness and good humour. In time, Troy loosened up, letting down his guard and becoming more chatty himself. I beamed at their interaction; they even had matching huge appetites! On the other hand, my dad ate silently, glowering in their direction while stuffing his face.

Dinner ended and mom brought round the dessert. 'Since you're such a growing boy Tony, I better give you an extra large slice of rhubarb pie,' my mother said, clearly proud of him.

'Thanks, Mrs. D, you're right, these guns do need a lot of fuel.' Tony flexed his arms lightly, straining the sleeves of his knit shirt. My mother looked at his muscles, reddening slightly, before quite randomly putting her hand on one of his biceps. Tony seemed unperturbed.

'My, yes, that is awfully hard', she giggled, seeming to forget herself for a moment. Looking at my dad, she continued, 'Well, they sure are a lot harder than yours dear.' My dad downed his beer, his mouth twitching menacingly.

'Yeah, Richard wishes he could get half as hard as I can, don't you old man?'
With this, Tony flexed his biceps again, the hard peaks astonishing. Everyone laughed at this, nervous tittering all around, everyone except my dad of course.

My dad slammed his beer down, silencing everyone. 'Hey boy, he slurred at Tony, isn't that my shirt you're wearing?' Only then did I notice that he was right. It was a knit Ralph Lauren polo shirt that had long ago stopped fitting my dad.

'Yeah, I guess it is. Your wife gave it to me. Said it didn't fit you anymore.'

'I think you better take it off, boy.' Tony met my dad's gaze, silent.

'Now honey, my mother cooed, don't be silly, you can't wear it anymore. And Tony is just outgrowing everything he brought with his big new muscles. Stop acting like a baby.'

Dad pushed himself away from the table abruptly. 'I said TAKE IT OFF!' he growled at Tony defiantly.

Tony looked bored and slightly annoyed. 'Alright, if you insist.' Tony then grabbed the shirt tightly by the neckline. He then started tearing it, slowly and deliberately from his body, revealing his muscled torso, dense and pumped full of blood in stark contrast to the soft fabric. Tossing aside the last few pieces, he pumped up his chest, bouncing his pecs dangerously. My mom gasped involuntarily at the sight of all that young muscle, before grabbing my sister and retreating upstairs. She knew that a confrontation was coming.

'I'm sick of you, you little punk, thinking you can come in here and take over my house. It's bad enough that my son is all queer for you, you've even got my wife drooling like a schoolgirl, you little bastard. Well I'm the master here, and you may have some new little muscles, but there is no way you can out arm-wrestle me.' Then my dad flexed his right arm, which was much bigger than I imagined.

Tony edged towards him, plunking his own lean arm down on the table. 'Bring it on, old man!' The two bulls grasped right hands, struggling for position as Troy and I looked on. My dad poured it on, pumping everything he had into it, sweat pouring off his pasty forehead, his breathing pronounced. He strained and growled, summoning everything he had, his eyes closed in concentration.

But Tony's arm didn't move. Didn't budge. Not even a fraction. He stayed stock-still, the veins in his arms rippling as he held my father in place. Tony's expression was smug and relaxed, showing no signs of effort as he belittled my father's efforts. Finally realizing his predicament, my dad opened his eyes, looking straight into Tony's, whose own eyes were black and inscrutable.

'IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT?!' Tony roared before powering my dad's arm into the table. But Tony didn't let go of his hand then, instead he moved it back up to the start position, slamming it down again! Then he counted, THREE...YEAH, FOUR....YEAH, FIVE....' knowing that he could control my dad forever. Now he was looking over at me, showing me his dominance, and my cock hardened in my pants. It was incredibly hot seeing my dad's bigger arm controlled by Tony smaller, harder one. My dad tried to pry his hand away, but Tony wouldn't let him, not done humiliating him yet. 'What, you want to use two hands now?!' Then Tony grabbed my father's other hand, placing it on top of his and holding it there.'Come on, fight me, fight me, old man.' And my dad tried again, his two hands struggling madly, but there was no chance as Tony effortlessly pounded both his hands down with his one, over and over until he decided to end it.

'YEAH, he shouted, did you see that, my one hand is stronger than your dad's entire body! I'm a FUCKIN' BEAST!' he roared, crunching into an insane most muscular pose. My dad was laying face down on the table, sweaty, exhausted and ashamed, clearing wanting to hide from everyone.

Unable to stop myself, I shouted, 'Tony, you did it,' throwing myself around his muscular neck, feeling so small and weak against him. Tony let me hang there a moment, like I was a feather, until I dislodged myself, feeling somewhat embarrassed by my outburst. Feeling weird, I glanced over at Troy whose face was unreadable. Tony got up, tossing the scraps of the shirt onto my father's back.

'I guess you were right, that shirt doesn't fit me after all.'

Tony headed down to the weightroom, clearly needing to work some aggression off! Troy and I went to my room; I wanted to spend more time with him, as I couldn't shake the feeling that I was neglecting him somehow. But it was impossible to forget about Tony, his animal grunts and groans travelled upward, reverberating throughout the house. I tried to focus on what Troy was saying, but I found myself drifting, wanting to watch Tony lift, to worship his muscles, to support him as he grew bigger and stronger. As a result, I was almost grateful when Troy got up to leave, having called his mom to pick him up. As we said goodbye, I saw that look again, and I finally realized what it was: jealousy. I suddenly understood what he must be feeling, and I felt terrible. I tried calling after him, wanting to reassure him, but he was already in the car, pulling away without looking back.

I got into bed, waiting up for Tony, wanting to see his freshly pumped-up body before I feel asleep. When he finally entered, the light was off but he was illuminated by the moon outside. He looked at once savage and graceful, the stunning contours of his body and the muscular peaks and valleys taking my breath away. He was completely naked, and I closed my eyes tightly as I saw him move towards me.

'Brent, he whispered, leaning downward. I know you're awake, I can hear you breathing.'

I remained silent. The clock ticked. 'Brent, don't play around. There's something I need you to do for me.'

Ever eager to please him, I immediately propped myself up by my elbows, facing him. He was right next to my bed, stroking himself in the low light. Slowly and deliberately, he was working his penis, his hand moving up and down it's extraordinary length; it easily measured 9" long and perhaps 8" thick! He moved it towards me, daring me to look away. 'Put your mouth on it,' he ordered, gently pushing it up against my soft lips. He hadn't showered and I found myself getting aroused at the sweet tang of his muskiness. But I was a novice, so I started tentatively, licking at the huge head, tonguing the hole, swirling around the top with my tongue. Tony's groans encouraged me, so I kept on, licking the shaft, stroking him with my little hand, trying then to engulf him, to enclose him in pleasure.

'Yeah, he murmured, that's it little cousin, show me how grateful you are.' And oh, how grateful I was! I relaxed then, working harder, sucking him deeper, gaining momentum and confidence as I felt him react. Suddenly he was shuddering, convulsing almost, for once under my control, until he grabbed at me, forcing my mouth down on him as I swallowed an unyielding torrent, an eruption of hot cum as he climaxed endlessly.

When he was done, there was only the two of us, and the beating of his heart as he pulled me up to lay me on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me protectively, and I never felt safer, breathing in his muscular scent. 'This is exactly where I want you to stay tonight,' he whispered, kissing me lightly on the forehead. And stay there I did, almost tearful with contentment, never moving an inch, careful not to disturb the sleep of my growing muscle cousin.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 12th, 2012), point1kelvin (January 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 06:06 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Outstanding!! Hope there is more to come.
  #3   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 02:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
excellent, truly fantastic!!!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 02:44 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great climax, so to speak. Keep it going.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 03:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Wouldn't it be great if Tony would train both Brent and troy to become massive? Look forward to more - and more!
Mike
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2008, 05:48 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Wouldn't it be great if Tony would train both Brent and troy to become massive? Look forward to more - and more!
Mike
I second that! That idea is awesome!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options