The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dreamforge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:09 PM

Dreamforge is on a distinguished road
Swell

"Have the records come in yet."

"The high school forwarded them this morning, Madame."

"Good, good. I'm assuming Von Wittenberg has an analysis for us already?"

"Yes Madame. Dr. Von Wittenberg notes a sharp increase of Edifyer T-Cells in Zero Beta's blood sample compared to the sample taken last month. However, minimal development has been detected suggesting a very recent onset. His first full Edifyer Cycle should begin within this week."

"We're making excellent time then. Have the school continue monitoring the experiment groups. Increasing Edifyer T-boosters in the water should be appropriate at this point so tell them that. I will be at the conferencing chamber if anyone needs me. The council will want hear about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=RoyalBlue] SWELL[/COLOR]
Prelude
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was more going on at the Takashima household than just the overpowering Bach concerto wailing from the wall speakers. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and the music moved through the halls as if it was the only living thing in the spacious two story flat. As it was, this was not the case. Three people were at home that lazy Sunday afternoon, buried beneath the the gentle cry of digitized cello strings; making no sound but for among themselves as if they were the only people in the world.

Fifteen year-old Brett Takashima could have been for all Lilia Marquez cared. Her toned, sweat glazed body naked underneath his, buckling each time his formidable member entered her. She was twenty, she was his care-taker but that only made the liaison more interesting, she thought.

"You've grown." She whispered, biting her lips as her fingers clenched onto his arms. Her nails, however, hardly made a dent through the solid muscle.

"An inch and a half since last year." He grunted. "Double digits, finally."

"FUCK... It's thicker too..."

Ten inches long and eight around - it had been a thing of legend since it was half as big. Still far from climax, his XXL's were already taut and full with his copious precum. Brett slowed-down his pace, gently navigating his hips over hers, brushing his thick black trail across the rim of her navel. She felt herself come again.

"U....UUUUhh...uhhnnbelievable..."

"Wait till I get a twelver."

"Don't you fucking dare!"

"Can't stop if my genes won't"

Lilia felt her insides boil seeing Brett's breathtaking smile. His massive endowment obviously wasn't the only thing he had working for him.

At 6'4 and 240 pounds of lean, shredded muscle, he was physically the most imposing guy in school - teachers included. His arms were mounds of rippling granite, his chest well defined and shod with light hairs, and he has the chiseled abs he's had since the seventh grade. His skin was clear; chiseled yet soft to touch save for the slight stubble that seemed to come in by lunchtime. His face, however, was as innocent as his body was mature. He bore the best features of his mixed ancestry: his father was Japanese and his mother, more-or-less German Italian. A Jewish or Greek grandparent somewhere in the family tree gave him a disheveled mop of wavy curls and his eyes were a warm spring green, usually worn behind stylish wire-framed glasses.

Without them, his gaze was devastating. Lilia caught them as he closed in to give her a kiss and felt her glands flush hot and wet around his penis. As she clenched his manhood pulling up, Brett let go - coming torrents and torrents into the already-full condom, unsheathing it messily by sheer force. By that time, Brett had already pulled out; thick streams of fluid bursting from his bulbous purple glans and splashing all over Lilia's body. Even then, he was hard as ever. Lilia, still heaving, closed in on the still-engorged member and gently licked it clean.

"Bothersome", sighed Blake Takashima who was separated from the fray by a inch-thin wall and a thin gap in the woodwork. He had been watching for a while now, unable to study with the hushed racket on the other room. Curled up on his bed with his shorts tossed in the headrest, he handled his own three-inch engorged member with all the delicacy of a rock tumbler.

Barely a year younger than his brother, people usually thought of him as being much younger the way they thought Brett was much older. Indeed, Blake looked like a ten year old Brett... had Brett been small at ten (Brett started growing at nine years old). At 5'1, he was obviously on the short side and he couldn't outmuscle a paraplegic child if he tried (he did, as a matter of fact, get bullied by a paraplegic boy in his old school). While he had his fair share in the looks department (Girls found him "cute" the way they find bunnies or three-inch penises "cute"), he was a gawky and awkward boy whose thin frame and messy curls were only augmented by a pair of horn rims.

Where Brett seemed to have been given twice the amount of puberty a normal person gets (will that "thing" ever stop growing?), Blake seemed to be fishing on a trickle of it. At fourteen, he was the only boy without any pubic hairs yet. The only part of him that seemed to be catching up with Brett was his sexual drive - and that came up only recently. Small as they were, his testicles felt like they had suddenly turned virile and the feeling has only intensified.

As Blake beat-off over the couple from the gap, he felt them strong at work. He was sure he was producing much more precum than most people - perhaps even more than most people come. And no matter how much he came, he would always stay hard, always produce more. Each orgasm felt like a surge of power through his veins, almost as if he was sharing Brett's sensations. He could've sworn he was a little bigger too. Not a bad consolation, he thought.

Nevertheless, all was quiet in the Takashima household. All the neighbors knew the Takashima brothers as such well-behaved boys - polite straight-A students who were very active in extra-curriculars. They were also supposed to be on that String Quartet but no one's seen them play. They were the pride of Harriston and Harriston was generally thought of as a town of young achievers. The girl the government sent to care for them was also really nice. And instead of that awful noise kids listened to these days, there was that Bach concerto, playing as if it was the only thing in the house.

End of Prelude

--

This is my first story. Please be kind. I know it's a theme done countless times before (and better) but it's one I live vicariously out of and I suppose there are ways of giving the motif a different spin. I've always wanted to be a "geek-made-good" and I vent some of the excess dreaming here. the rest, I bring into my never-ending search for plausible hotness. A man can dream, yes? If you're interested in a young geek's quest for growth and attractiveness (tips and motivation perhaps), I'm on YM (I suppose that's supposed to be under "personals" though isn't it?).

Last edited by Dreamforge; September 18th, 2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Minor edits. Changed subheading.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamforge For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start and...

Well, uh, the thing is:

6'4 and 140 lbs. isn't built, it's anorexic. As in Holocaust survivor anorexic. There's no way a 6'4 guy weighing 140 lbs. would have 16 inch arms, not even close. (And for 6'4, 16 inch arms aren't very big.)

Put hiim at about 220 and you'll have it about right.

Otherwise, very nice!

Thanks....

Richard
  #3   Add to Dreamforge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:25 PM

Dangnabbit! That was supposed to be 240! ?_? Thanks for the heads up.
  #4   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:33 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Great start. Love the descriptions of endowment. I think Richard simply spotted a typo: you meant 240 lbs instead of 140 lbs.
  #5   Add to Dreamforge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:40 PM

Yeah. Also, I'm not very good with estimating stats for larger sizes ?_?
  #6   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:38 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
That would be a good resource for authors here: tables that estimate the body stats for several heights and levels of muscularity.
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:52 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Great start...

... keep going! Please! Like the Bach as back ground music. This looks like it'll shape up to be a good story.
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamforge View Post
Yeah. Also, I'm not very good with estimating stats for larger sizes ?_?
Which is why many recommend not mentioning exact stats (that is, numbers & measurements) at all but simply describing it or making comparisons ("he was broader than the doorframe"); firstly it avoids confusions & false estimates & such, but, secondly, it leaves the size more or less to the readers' discretion & tastes. But then some people, it seems, crave exact measurements, as though it were vital to reaching orgasm. oh well.

On a side note, I saw you spelling it "f*cking" even as you described what was obviously even undeniably sex in quite clear, explicit detail; seems kinda silly to censor curses amidst such "grown-up" writing

Meanwhile--fucking TERRIFIC start man You realize if you don't continue ravenous legions shall hunt you down & force you to, right? :P Thanks for sharing, and here's hoping to see more soon!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #9   Add to Dreamforge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
Which is why many recommend not mentioning exact stats (that is, numbers & measurements) at all but simply describing it or making comparisons ("he was broader than the doorframe"); firstly it avoids confusions & false estimates & such, but, secondly, it leaves the size more or less to the readers' discretion & tastes. But then some people, it seems, crave exact measurements, as though it were vital to reaching orgasm. oh well.

On a side note, I saw you spelling it "f*cking" even as you described what was obviously even undeniably sex in quite clear, explicit detail; seems kinda silly to censor curses amidst such "grown-up" writing

Meanwhile--fucking TERRIFIC start man You realize if you don't continue ravenous legions shall hunt you down & force you to, right? :P Thanks for sharing, and here's hoping to see more soon!
~Ille
Thanks! ?_? I... have a odd sense of internal censorship as I actually can't curse if I wanted to but I did mean stop bleeping things out when writing fiction (cumbersome habit, that). This is probably a good place to start doing that.
  #10   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:01 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
I really like this first chapter. Please try to avoid themes of domination, mastery, and cruelty as I find these a real buzz-kill.
  #11   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
stats for bigger people

There used to be on the web, a site called macrophile.com I think, a place where they talked about giant people. Anyway on there they had a macrophile calculator. You tell it the stats person had at x height, and then tell it you want to be y height and it calculated it. So I could say I'm starting out at 5'9" with 18 inch upper arms but I want to grow to 15' tall...I hit the calculate button and it'd tell me in proportion how big around my arms would be. It does the same for weight, feet size, ammount of jizz... great resource for the authors.

With that answered, great beginning. Will enjoy reading more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options