The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:20 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 7-Stuart's Humiliation!

Tony was becoming an indispensable part of my life. We spent a lot of time together, and I still couldn't believe how much my life had changed in a few weeks. I loved the easy rapport we had gained, and I felt sure that we both counted each other as life-long friends. At school, Tony was definitely BMOC, having vanquished the star athlete and the gym teacher for that honour. His fellow students looked upon him with awe, and the faculty treated him with a mixture of admiration and slight intimidation. To his classmates, Tony showed a casual disinterest, and though I loved having him to myself, I sometimes wondered about his lack of connection with them despite all their efforts. To the faculty, he was unfailingly diligent and polite, though he never took them up on offers for scholarship support or letters of recommendation. In his firm and resolute manner, Tony let everyone know that he alone would set his agenda, and that ultimately he was always in control.

Tony's workouts continued of course, and I relished the time we spent together in his muscle-building cave. The whole room reflected him now, having taken on his scent, and I felt safe there, envellopped by his aroma. He would always find things for me to do, whether fetching him some water, or wiping down the sweaty equipment, or feigning the need for my help in spotting him on some massive weight. In truth, I was more like a fly buzzing around a gorilla, but he always seemed to enjoy having me around, and I made every effort to be useful in some way. Early on he'd abandoned attempts to help me build my own body: more due to my lack of interest than any impatience on his part. We both realized that I was content to stay as I was, preferring to bask in the aura of his intense masculinity instead.

A week after the match with Coach Stein, who took a leave immediately afterward, I picked up a phone call for Tony. It appeared to be someone from back home, and I ran downstairs to hand it to him. As he listened, I saw his face morph from casual interest to a sort of suppressed rage. His anger seemed to grow as he listened further, and as if he'd forgotten I was there, he suddenly mouthed the words, 'go upstairs, now.' I was slightly stunned, and I didn't move right away, so Tony walked over to the wall, drawing back his fist and punching his way right through the cement, like an animal unleashed. He turned back towards me, just pointing in the direction he wanted me to go, and this time I retreated hastily, not wanting to test his fury again.

I went up to our room to wait for him. For some reason I felt uneasy, and I felt an irrational need for him to reassure me after the phone call. After about 10 minutes, I was relieved to hear Tony stomping his way up from the basement. But the next thing I heard was the sound of the front door slamming loudly shut as he exited from it! He'd left! I felt a tide of apprehension rising inside of me. What was going on--why was he so angry? I decided to call Troy, I really needed him to calm me down. But as usual it went straight to voicemail; as now, he wasn't even taking my calls anymore. I slammed the phone down bitterly, feeling abandoned and tearful, all the while not really knowing what I was so upset about.

I decided to go down to the weightroom, wanting to feel close to Tony, and I fell asleep on his weight bench. Surrounded by his essence , I was awoken by noises upstairs. He was home! I felt better immediately, bounding up the stairs to greet him. 'Tony, you're back, I was so....'

But it wasn't Tony. It was my dad and his surrogate offspring, Stuart. They both looked half-lit, and were holding beers in their hands as evidence of the afternoon's activities. Thank God my mother and sister weren't home!

'Well, if it isn't the little bitch boy, Brentsie, Stuart slurred, amused with himself. I hear you finally put your skirt on for your long-lost cousin.'

'Yeah, that's right, this pussy might as well put on a french maid's uniform and call him master. What a fuckin' embarrassment..., Dad added, helpfully.

I eyed them both warily as the energy of the room seemed primed for trouble. Stuart walked towards me. He was a big boy, taller than my father now, with big shoulders, a youthful barrel chest and a big, hard belly. Though I still found him attractive, he, of course, paled in comparison to my Tony. As he approached, I could smell the alcohol on his breath, and the stench of his armpits. I attempted to hold my breath.

'So where's your bodyguard, now, Brentsie? Looks like he's left you all alone. Maybe I oughta teach you a lesson, something about respect for your old man. He says you've been getting a little big for your britches, and I need to take you down a notch.' Stuart had reached me now, towering above me with his stocky build, and I shuddered slightly thinking about the damage he could do to me.

'Yeah, I've taken enough bullshit from that asshole, and you've been enjoying every minute of it, haven't you, you smug little bastard. Well, that's why Stuart is here, to wipe that stupid smile off your face. It's time someone taught Tony some manners.'

My dad swayed towards me, trying to grab me, but I manoeuvered away from him,[not difficult considering how drunk he was], heading towards the door.

'Grab that little ASSHOLE, Stuart,' but just then the door swung open, and there was Tony.

'Tony, you're here, I cried, throwing myself onto him. He let me hang there limply, but his face was blank, his eyes cold. He looked from my dad to Stuart, quickly taking inventory of the situation. Stuart was punching his fist repeatedly, and my dad had a cast iron pan in his hand.

'Get behind me!' Tony yelled fiercely, practically tossing me there himself.

'So you must be Tony, the in-bred relative. You don't look so tough. I'm Stuart, and I'm gonna teach you some respect for your elders.' Puffing up his ample chest, he approached Tony. 'But first, I'll give you one chance.' He placed a big hand on Tony's shoulder, which must have felt like granite. 'I suggest you apologize to Mr. Davis. NOW!'

Tony looked at the hand on his shoulder, and then up at Stuart. In a low, steady voice, he replied, 'And I'm going to give youone chance. Leave. Leave now. Or I'm going to hurt you, real bad. That's a promise.'

I looked at Tony, and I felt as afraid of him as on that first day. Something in his eyes told me he might lose control, and heaven help the person in his path today. I almost felt sorry for Stuart.

But just then Stuart started laughing. It was a shrill, mocking laugh, soon echoed by my father. The laughter was short-lived though, as Tony grabbed the hand on his shoulder, and started squeezing it with his own smaller one. Immediately, Stuart was screaming, flailing his arm wildly. But Tony didn't stop, he just kept squeezing, wild-eyed and animalistic. Suddenly there was a horrible clank! My dad had hit him, full-force in the back of the head with the cast iron pan, shouting, 'Take that you freakish motherfucker!'

Tony did let go of Stuart then, who dropped to the floor, clutching his mangled hand. Then Tony turned to my father, undaunted, simply shaking his head from side to side. My dad started to back up, screaming, 'No, it's impossible, it's impossible!' But it was possible, and Tony was just getting started. He began to growl at them both, pumping himself up, flexing like lunatic. Grabbing his shirt, he ripped it clean off, exposing his imposing musculature, overpowering them with his masculinity. He walked to my dad, who was now on his knees, still scrambling backward. 'Please, he pleaded, dont hurt me.' Tony looked at him, without pity.

'Don't even think about moving. You're gonna watch all of this.'

Then he turned back to Stuart. There Tony was, still far smaller than either of these two, but there was absolutely no doubt as to who was in control. He grabbed Stuart's shirt, punching him hard in the gut with his free hand. Stuart started coughing, spitting up blood. Tony pummeled him unmercifully, breaking through Stuart's defenses. Then he grabbed Stuart around the waist, hoisting him high off the ground like nothing. 'I warned you. I think you're the one that needs to learn respect.' With that, Tony encircled Stuart's chest with his frighteningly muscular arms, lifting him into a bearhug. He squeezed him, shaking him now and again, toying with him, using a mere fraction of his power. Stuart tried to escape, fighting mightily, unable to break Tony's python-like grip.

Stuart started to pass out, his head lolling around, but Tony put him down then, he wanted him conscious for what was coming next. Tony started stripping him, shredding his clothes like tissue paper, until he lay there, naked and exposed, his pleasantly overweight jock-body on the cold kitchen floor. Tony moved in behind him, grabbing his meaty ass, massaging it with his strong hands. Stuart tried to crawl away, but Tony held him firm, growling ferociously. Slowly, he unleashed his monster cock, engorged and throbbing, as I sat speechless watching the spectacle. Without warning, Tony entered him, brutally, pumping away at his jock hole. My dad covered his ears, unable to bear Stuart's screams, as Tony plowed ahead, workmanlike and without emotion. In no time, he pulled out, stroking himself to climax, where he shot endlessly, load after load of hot cum, burying Stuart's ass, as if depositing every last ounce of his fury. When he was done, he grabbed his cock, slapping Stuart's ass, tracing his dick in circles through the sea of ejaculate, as if lost in his own world. It was clear that this was about something other than pleasure.

Tony finally got up, tucking himself in and going upstairs without a word. After a moment I followed, anxious to get away from Stuart's whimpering and the look of horror on my dad's face.

Tentatively, I pushed the door open; Tony was lying on the bed. He was as breathtaking as always, his nearly-naked body glistening with the sweat of fresh exertion. For a change though, he looked tired. I stood at the foot of his bed, waiting.

'Come here,' he said, beckoning me with a wan smile.

I moved towards him, folding myself into the crook of his arm.

'Look, I need you to do something for me.'

Suddenly my heart was soaring, 'I thought you'd never ask!' I started grabbing at his underwear with my teeth, savouring his musky scent.

'No, he said, that's not what I meant...'

But I wasn't listening, I started kissing his body, licking at him, tonguing him passionately.

'Brent, no, that's not what....'

'Please Tony, just let me do this, I need to show you, I'm ready now....' And then I pulled down my pants, exposing my little butt cheeks, gently fingering my virgin hole, ready to....

'BRENT, STOP IT, I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU!'

I stopped then, my bare ass exposed, my face reddening with shame and embarrassment.

'What's wrong with me? What did I do wrong. I just wanted to be close to you again.' I tried to bolt from the room then, tears of humiliation blinding me, but Tony grabbed me, hugging me tightly despite my protests. I punched him with my feeble fists, knowing it was useless to try and fight against him. So I let him comfort me in silence.

After a time, he said, 'Brent, honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mislead you or hurt your feelings. It's just been a really bad day. You see, when I said that I needed you to do something for me, all I mean was I needed you to listen. I have something very important to tell you.'

Tony paused then, and for the first time ever, he seemed nervous! I looked into his eyes, not liking what I saw there. I felt that disquieting feeling resurface.

'Tony, just tell me.'

'Brent. It's just, well, I don't know how to tell you this....it's just that , well this is our final day together. I'm leaving---tomorrow night!'

This time when Tony reached for me, I wasn't there. I had run out of the room, and I didn't stop, running out the front door, running down the street, crying uncontrollably, sadder than I had ever been in my whole life.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:26 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
A winner!

You've got a winner on your hands with this tale, and so have the rest of us who are enjoying the read. Thanks!

Gideon
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 10:46 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
aww geee....

.... now I'm gonna be all depressed an' stuff until I read how this all shakes out. < sigh >
  #4   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 11:03 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Don't worry Tags, you know I like happy endings!
  #5   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Gah! Cliff Hanger><
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:18 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Will we find out where and what Tony's been doing (see first part of chapter 6)? What ever became of Troy? When Tony leaves, who will protect Brent against the wrath of the father, the coach, and the neighbor? Maybe Tony will take Brent with him?

Like Tags, I like happy endings. But whatever, great story.
  #7   Add to CTSTUD35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:45 PM

CTSTUD35 is on a distinguished road
Too bad about Tony leaving

I feel so sorry for Brent.Please don't let Tony leave him alone? His father can get back for all the bad things that Tony did to him. Plus they are a get team too.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:26 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
All is not lost, if I know your style by now. You too are a sucker for happy endings. I'm really curious about how this will happen!!!
Mike
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 10:30 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Why is Brent's father such a JERK towards his own son? I don't get it. And now, Tony's leaving? Hmm.... I'm very curious to see how this is going to end, because things will not look good for Brent if Tony leaves him behind with his wacko father!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options